• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 06

Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 06

I only know about this conversation because Annie told me MUCH later, after it was over.

Annie - I talked Will into taking a few days of vacation, so we're on for the beach trip. It's gonna be fun!

Renee - You bet! Will still doesn't know the 'details' about our beach, does he? It's best to keep him in the dark until we spring it on him.

Annie - He doesn't suspect a thing! Completely in the dark about it. I've been keeping him thinking with his prick lately, and you know how easy that is!

Renee - Right! Switch on a prick, and the lights go dim upstairs. Tee-hee! It's a splendid trick Mother Nature plays on men. Clever old girl, Mother Nature!

Annie - And I have a clever trick up my sleeve, too! He is going to end up at the beach house with nothing to wear. Totally starkers the whole time, and no way out of it!

Renee - How will you pull that off? Won't he pack a bag? I doubt he'll go for another naked drive, after being caught naked in the street twice!

Annie - Don't worry about how. Just know he will be there, and his clothes won't! In fact, he won't have anything AT ALL. Just his cute naked ass!

Renee - I can't wait to see that lovely plan unfold, but I'm still a skeptic.

Annie - These will get him there, and my sweet persuasion. (she waved a blue Speedo in the air and grinned)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Why do they call it Longlegs Beach? I haven't heard of it before," I questioned, while packing my beach bag.

"Maybe you need long legs to walk it. Parts of it are pretty remote. Mrs. Gallagher's beach house is in a beautiful setting. You're going to love it! Oh, by the way, I have a surprise!"

Annie dug into her bag and pulled out a blue Speedo suit, and twirled it on her index finger. "I want you to wear this!"

"Um - a bit skimpy, that! I prefer my board shorts. (sigh) Oh, well. I know you'll get your way. Here, I'll toss them in my bag," I resigned myself to wear them at the beach.

"Not so fast, my stud. I want you to wear them now! Go put them on, and I'll put the bags in the car. Don't fight me on it, babe. I'll make it worthwhile to you later. Besides, it's good tanning time in the convertible!" she insisted.

"Okay. At least it's a conservative blue one." I went into the bath to put it on, so I could see how it looked in the big mirror. It had a center seam to form a pouch for my bulge. A bit racy, but tasteful. A good pick if I had to wear one.

----

"Where's my wallet and keys?" I asked as I emerged in the swim brief. " I left them here on the kitchen table."

"I tossed them in your bag. We're all loaded up and ready to roll. The Beemer's warming up now - let's hit the road."

I closed the door and we ran out to her gleaming convertible. She had the top down, and we hopped in and cruised out. After a few blocks, she spun in to a gas station on the avenue.

"Fill it up, Will. I'm gonna grab us some sodas for the drive," she said breezily, as she hopped out, giving no chance to argue. So there I was, pumping gas in a skimpy swim brief right out on busy Grand West Avenue!

When she returned, she gave my butt a squeeze, winking at the lady in the next car, who was taking in a good eyeful of me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The beach house was a full hour out of the city, on a secluded stretch of coastline. It was the last house on the street, separated from the next one by a stretch of dunes under preservation. There were also some low dunes between the house and open beach, offering a sense of privacy. From the deck in back, it felt like the only house in miles. The beach ran away to the north of us for a mile, backed by the pine forest of a timber company. Beyond that was an inlet to a shallow marshy area, cutting beach access from that end.

South of us, a quarter mile, were several other cottages, a small motel, and another dune preserve. It was quiet and other beachgoers seemed far distant to us. A splendid getaway!

Renee and Matt had arrived earlier, and had stocked the kitchen. Renee glanced at my brief and gave Annie a curious look. Annie just winked. More female secrets, I thought. I should have taken more notice - my mistake!

Matt and I got busy cleaning and firing up the grill while the girls prepped some food in the kitchen. While the coals were getting ready, we grabbed beers and headed for the hot tub.

"Hold it, guys!" Renee called out from the doorway. "The same rules apply here as at the pool. Lose the swimwear. If you own a wiener unwrap it before you dunk it!"

"Aww - give us a break today, girls! We're only planning to soak while the coals burn down,' I began to protest. "You get to see us naked plenty!"

"Nothing doing! Off with it!" she insisted firmly. "Mom will be here soon, and she's solid on the rules." Matt shrugged and doffed his shorts and tossed them on a chair, where Renee scooped them up. "We may as well tell them now, Annie. Are you ready for the fun to begin?"

"Sure! Guys, this is going to be your first ever, but not your last, all-naked vacation. Not only will you be nude in the tub and deck area, but full-time for the next few days. Nude sunning is common on this beach, so no one will blink an eye over it. No one will give you any trouble - except us! Hand over the briefs, dear!" Annie announced.

"That's why it's known as Longlegs Beach! Your long legs reach right up to your ass! A lot of naked ass is seen on these sands, to be sure," Renee added. So that's the reason behind the name - cute!

"Honey! I've been nude for you a lot lately, and in some scary situations, so let me hang onto these. You never know when a gawker or whoever may turn up," I argued.

"Absolutely not!" she asserted. "I'm simply confiscating the Speedo. It is my property, after all. I said that I wanted you to wear them on the drive. I never said they were yours!" She crooked her finger in the 'hand it over' signal.

I stripped off the flimsy garment and tossed it over. It wasn't really a problem to be naked around them, I was used to that. I just didn't know how many others might be seeing me bare-balls for the next few days.

"I suppose my bag will remain locked in your trunk, then?"

Annie grinned triumphantly. "Actually, your bag is in my flat at home! Your natural assets are the only thing you have here at all. I will lend you the Speedo for the drive home - IF you're a good and obedient naked boy while we are on vacation!"

"Obedient?" I raised an eyebrow.

Smile. Nod. Yes.

"For the duration of our stay, you'll not only be totally naked, but completely exposed, more than you've ever been yet. Every detail is for open viewing of anyone who is present- ANYONE! No hands over the groin. No hiding behind anything. No sitting in positions intended to obscure your manly goods. In other words, I want you to flaunt it openly as if without a care. Shield your weenie, and you risk not seeing this again, scanty as it is! (holding up the brief)

She and Renee both looked like they had found a winning lottery ticket. Even Matt, as comfortable as he was with nudity, wasn't expecting this! This was stepping things up to a new level.

We were both inescapably bereft of all access to clothing, and specifically forbidden any means of bodily privacy. A four day holiday from any state of decorum. Our cocks and balls were under their control and command. I had been getting a lot of very horny erections since the relationship with Annie intensified. That would surely continue to happen here, and I saw that she meant to have a lot of entertainment at my cock's expense! She was going to make the most of it, and shred my last inhibitions about my intimate regions. They were now hers. She practically claimed to own them and was making decisions about them while overruling my objections and resistance. Both girls giggled - I was now saluting Annie's assertiveness with my most masculine token - a rock hard, quivering erection pointing gallantly upward in tribute.

Behind her, in the doorway, her Mom stood and took stock of her future son-in-law's most intimate assets, and chuckled merrily. How long had she been standing there? I knew that I had nowhere to retreat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hi, Mom! I'm so glad you're finally here. This is Will, the lovely hunk I've been telling you about. Isn't he just such a peach?" Annie introduced us.

"I was thinking about bananas at the moment, considering the condition he is presenting!" Mrs. parker replied, grinning broadly and giving my jutting tool a visual examination as she stepped forward to shake hands. "Nice to meet you, young man! All of you at once, so it seems!"

What a brazen group of women I had come to be among, lately!

"I'm sorry about this..." I began to explain, feeling sheepish about my erection.

"Well, I'm not. Quite natural in these circumstances. Nice to get matters right out in the open, don't you think? A penis is not exactly the 'pink elephant' in the room, around us ladies, despite the convenient entendre. We really quite enjoy the show. Call me Betsy, hon."

"It often just feels a bit too un-equal to me. Like right now." I sighed.

"Well, life can be that way, very often. I've heard you've been adapting quite well to the standards we expect of you. Are you faltering a little today?" she asked, with a look of compassionate concern. She was still looking me over. I felt like a garage-sale item.

All the women were amused, watching me struggle to maintain composure while interacting with my girlfriend's mother, while hopelessly naked and fully aroused. The women clearly had the upper hand, and were relishing the complete advantage they possessed.

"The male body is such an interesting piece of work, isn't it Betsy?" Renee asked.

"Oh, certainly. As is the male ego, or self-image. So very fragile, once the body is unwrapped and presented au naturel, without any protection for his imperfections. All things exposed for examination," she answered.

"Such a delicious joy for us, and so nerve-wracking for them!" Renee observed. She was holding Matt's arm and caressing it gently. Just enough stimulus to keep his pecker bobbing at a horizontal position.

"Such a gloriously powerful young body. And rendered so lost and helpless without a flimsy piece of cloth to hide behind! Yet, it is his most natural and comfortable condition, once he has learned to shred all his paper tigers of embarrassment. They stand between him and his ideal state."

"Well, we are going to help him tear apart some of those tigers this week! A lot of surprises are in store. But now, these studs need to grill some beef while we sip wine and study their beefy backsides!" Mrs. Gallagher said, stepping onto the deck. The house was filling up with females.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As we finished the meal and cleared the table, the ladies gathered around us. There was an official air to the moment. Mrs Gallagher spoke.

"Just a few rules, boys! We want a productive as well as fun time while enjoying our beach vacation, so listen carefully. First, you have already been deprived of clothing. A necessity to set the stage for the other rules. You remain totally nude at all times.

Second, immediately and politely respond to any request or instruction from any of the women now present. The Marlowes will be joining us tomorrow. She will assist us also and is also to be obeyed.

Third, you boys will do the grilling, the dishes, and the housekeeping. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of beach time. Attend carefully to whatever needs your girlfriends may ask of you, as gentlemen should. Lack of clothing is no excuse to fail as a gentleman. Act sharp! Obey quickly!

Next, the more difficult issue. Especially considering the recent degree of arousal you've both been exhibiting. Your ladies will help and supervise in keeping this rule. NO ORGASMS will be allowed during this trip, without direct approval. No matter how horny you are, no matter how much your erection is demanding relief, do not masturbate in any manner, nor do anything to facilitate an ejaculation. Do not ask permission to play with your penis - IT WILL NOT BE GIVEN! You will be experiencing many arousing stimuli, and it will not be possible to avoid them, but you are expected to endure it. Annie and Renee may intercede with me if they think you need and have qualified for relief. It will then be decided when, where and by what manner you shall receive it. Regard the girls as the new owners of your penises. Look at your firm cocks - but don't touch. Will, that stiff rod rising from your crotch now belongs to Annie, not to you! She has COMPLETE authority over it. Matt, that plump prick belongs to Renee. Keep your hands away from what is no longer yours! Even when you piss, you will be supervised and limited in touching it. This rule helps a penis-bearer to learn to use it to please a woman, not the man who carries the duties and liabilities of a penis!"

Annie's mom then spoke. "If you violate these rules, you are subject to punishment. You will be spanked with this paddle, in the open, bending over that picnic table. The sting in your ass may outweigh the tickle in your pickle!"

"Mrs. Marlowe will be bringing penis cages tomorrow. If your arousal is granted relief, it will be followed by a period of time in lock-up, so remember that when deciding to seek relief. If you don't want it caged, strive to maintain the 'hands off' rule. And of course, remember, you cannot conceal your penis under ANY circumstances - no matter WHO is present! No matter how horny you feel! No matter how embarrassed you may become!"

"Yes! Two fine pricks! Two sets of balls! And two sexy asses! Ours to enjoy, to tease, to show off, and to control." Renee squealed with delight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I spent a very sleepless night. The abstinence had been imposed suddenly and without warning, and I had been a little horny all afternoon, with no opportunity for dealing with it. Annie was not going to budge on her tight enforcement. She was much amused by watching my dick and my reactions. She would tickle the tip or the frenulum, enjoying it as if it were the first time. Relishing the sense of power she held over it - her brand new toy! She sent shivers of ecstasy through me as she teased and withdrew, allowing it to subside, then tantalizing it again. It was incredible! Reminding me that she now owned the key element of my manhood, she cupped my balls in her palm. Cuddling them softly, she claimed title to them as well.

When she was ready to sleep, she cuffed my wrists to the headboard. It was now impossible to reach my yearning but denied L'il Willie, as she teasingly called it. I couldn't break the rule and she was making sure of it. So I finally subsided into sleep.

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds