• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 15th Anniversary Dinner Appetizer

15th Anniversary Dinner Appetizer

I can't wait to see you and almost jump out of my skin when I hear your key in the door. Even though it only took you 15 minutes to drop the kids off at my parent's house for the night, I am so anxious to get our date night started. I look down the hall and see you looking very sexy and delicious in your tight jeans and knee high boots. You walk in and as you pass me I smack your ass and ask you if you missed me? You laugh and play a long saying "yes, very much." As I close the door I turn you around and give you a very long and passionate kiss. I reach behind you and squeeze your ass with one hand and put my other hand under your shirt and bra and pinch your nipple. You ask me if I am ready to go to dinner for our 15th wedding anniversary. I said in a minute, and it is now as I stand behind you and lift your shirt off that you realize why I wanted you drop the kids off and come back home, rather than us both drop them off on our way to the restaurant. It was because I wanted to have you as an appetizer, before dinner. Your body has an amazing effect on me, I tell you as I come up from removing your boots and lowering your pants. You step out of them and turn to face me and say "After all these years of marriage and 2 kids, what effect could this 38 year old body have on you?" I remove your bra and start sucking on one nipple while playing with the other. At 5'5 and 130lbs, going to the gym has obviously helped you maintain an amazing tight body, and your 34B tits are as perky as when we were in High School. I put my hands on your shoulders and lower you to your knees and you open my pants and pull out my rock hard 5 inch cock. I tell you "see that effect." You look up at me and smile and say "Aww, sweetie I never get tired of seeing your cute little penis. He's always so hard and excited to see me."

"You're sure you don't mind the size of my cock?" I ask, knowing that after all these years and it being the only one you have ever had, that it is enough for you.

"Penis, sweetie. When it's this little it's just a penis, Dylan, the huge muscular guy at the gym, who asked if I was single this morning, has a cock, you have a penis. And yes, your tinny penis always makes me cum and it is all I want. Besides I can fit your cute penis all the way in my mouth, I bet Dylan's big ugly cock could only go in a little, and would just hurt me".

Jen and I started dating in High School and were both virgins when we got together. I told her a few years ago that I wanted her to tease me in a sweet way about my penis being little. At first she felt awkward, but when she realized how turned on it got me she started to relax and get more comfortable about doing it. When she came home one day and told me about this guy Dylan asking about her "situation", I suggested she maybe work that into her teasing of me. The first time she did we had the most amazing sex of her life and all she pretty much said was that after he talked to her, she noticed he must have a huge cock, based on the bulge she saw in his shorts when he went back to the bench press machine.

I grab your hair so it is away from your face and put my cock to your lips. You kiss the tip and then open your mouth as I put it in. I control your speed by moving your head and you are moaning. I tell you to play with yourself and you slide one of your hands down your panties and start fingering your shaved pussy and rubbing your clit. Between the feeling of my cock in your mouth and the moans you are making from rubbing your clit I tell you I am going to cum. I lean back to take my cock out of your warm wet mouth and you stand up and turn around. I bring you over to the bed and you get on all fours and I kneel behind you. You spread your legs for me and lower yourself and push your ass out and look back and say "Here this will make it easier to get that cute little penis to go in me. I push your panties to the side and put my cock in your warm wet pussy. It doesn't take long and I feel that I am about ready to cum. Not ready for this to end I pull out and turn you on your back on the bed and spread your legs and start to lick and suck on your neck and tits while my fingers are down your panties playing with your wet pussy and stimulating your clit. I start licking from your tits and move down your body to between your legs. I slide your panties off and start kissing your pussy lips. You reach down and spread them open and I stick my tongue in them. I start licking and sucking your clit and you are bucking your hips. Knowing you are about to cum I stop "I was about to cum please, please keep going, I want to cum, I want you to make me cum, please keep going I'm begging you", you plead with me.

Lay on my back next to you and you hop on top of me, sliding me inside you. You are riding me hard and I am lifting my hips to meet yours on your downward stride. We have found it is the best way to give you pleasure from my small cock. Plus I love playing with your perky tits. I sit up and start sucking on one of your hard nipples. Your breathing speeds up letting me know you are cumming and I start rimming your ass with my finger, and you scream out in an intense orgasm. I lay back and you keep riding me extending your orgasm and I spank your ass as I tell you I am cumming. You keep going as I shoot my hot load into you. You come crashing down on me and whisper in my ear "See, that little penis of yours is absolutely perfect. I wouldn't want anything else".

We get dressed and head to dinner. If this was an appetizer, I can't wait for desert.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 15th Anniversary Dinner Appetizer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds