• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & How It Started

Indian Wife & How It Started

It was one of those days that most husbands don't look forward to; going shopping with one’s wife and Amit was no exception to the rule. But it was a Saturday in early spring, and moreover they were shortly planning to leave for Goa for their vacation.. While they were on the way to the mall Anita told Amit that she wanted to look for a new swimsuit at a certain department store that was having a sale.

As usual the mall was quite crowded but eventually she found some things to try on. The dressing rooms were in the back of the store, but had just curtains that stopped about 2 feet above the floor over the doorways. This was a new concept in India but the men certainly were not complaining. It was interesting to watch the women change clothes, since one could see their legs and bare feet it was not really difficult to tell how undressed each of them were. Even the sight of the bare legs upto the thighs and just where the knees started, was arousing because one could see the feet, the color of the nail polish etc. Not only that the anklets and their design also suggested to some extent the personality of the lady in question. Amit started waiting outside the changing room, just like the other husband/boyfriends that were there. He could tell when Anita had taken her clothes off, and then see her step into the first suit to try on. He realized a bit wryly and then with a bit of thrill as well that even the other men could tell she'd gotten it on, by the way her feet turned and twisted. Eventually she peeked out to get her husband’s opinion. Amit always told her that she looked great, before trying on another one.

When she pulled the curtain shut she somehow and perhaps unintentionally managed to leave it open couple of inches. Amit had a front row seat as he watched his wife bend over and take off the swimsuit. Through the slight opening Amit could easily see her fair ass, and small skin coloured thong panties which were digging into the crack of her ass. Amit presumed that if he had been looking in at more of an angle he could perhaps have seen even more. He quickly glanced around to see if there were any lurkers watching and sure enough a couple people standing behind him. Not only that one of the other husbands had also noticed.

Soon Anita reached out and grabbed another suit to try on. She was still oblivious to the show she was giving as she had her back to the men. Amit could tell as she bent over to step into the suit that a couple of the men had caught a view of her bare breasts as they were looking in from the side. All the changing and rubbing had perhaps stimulated her breasts and the nipples were partially erect. When she had pulled it up Amit thought that he'd better save the day and he got up and went to see how she was doing. She pulled the curtain wide open and showed him the suit. As usual he complimented her on how well it showed off her body, but she thought it fit wrong.

She pulled the curtain closed as she turned her back to Amit to try on the last one. This time she didn't even get it shut as far as before, so it must have been open 2-4 inches. Amit was sure the guys that were watching thought that he was going to pull it shut since he was standing right there, but instead he went back to the chair he had been in. The curtain was open wide enough so that all could see most of Anita's shapely ass as she bent over to step out of the swimsuit. What Amit found even more arousing was Anita’s nonchalance which came because she was completely unaware. When she reached over to hang it up, and grab the last one she stretched across the curtain opening and gave them all a good side view of her bare breasts and gorgeous chocolate brownish nipples. Not only that her pubic hair could also be seen albeit from the side only. However for a brief fleeting moment, her shaved pussy with the little vertical line of hair on the mound came into full view as she stood on her toes to disentangle a piece of cloth. Amit realized that it must have been necessary for her to take off the panty to see the fit properly.

When she was exposed like that she finally realized that the curtain was open and quickly pulled it shut. It was a few minutes before she finally opened it again to show Amit this last suit. She was still blushing a bit as she looked around to see how many people had seen her. This was by far the best one yet, and the sexiest, but she said she didn't like it either. Before she could start to undress Amit stuck his head in and told her how great she looked in (and out) of all of them.

‘Don’t be wicked.’ She chided him.

She must have figured that her naughty husband had something in mind so she didn't respond. When Amit popped his head back the curtain opened a little wider, to about 6 inches. By now the waiting area had cleared out a bit, and only one husband was still sitting in the chairs. However, there was still one guy hanging around the clothes racks trying to look into the dressing rooms. The husband had a perfect view into Anita's cubicle from his chair and was intently staring at Anita changing. The other guy was quickly maneuvering into position so he could get a better view. Just about that time one more husband joined the group that was waiting for their women, while watching Anita. Amit peeked in real quick and saw that Anita was now wearing only her little panties.

‘Go! Others can see me.’ she said fiercely pulling the costume to cover her breasts and turning her back towards the entrance, not knowing that others had already feasted their eyes on them and with her back towards them her entire posterior could be seen since the thong hardly provided any coverage to her shapely ass.

‘Don’t worry. I am covering you and in any case they have already got a good look.’ Amit grinned.

‘What rubbish!’ she said and as she casually reached for her bra she was aware that she might be visible from under her husband’s armpits.

However she couldn't do anything about it, and simply continued getting dressed. When she came out Amit deliberately started making small talk with the man who had seen Anita almost nude. Initially Anita seemed a trifle hesitant to join in but after a while she too joined in.

When they sat in the car Anita asked Amit, ‘ How much could be visible?’

‘Well, everything.’ Amit chuckled.

‘Everything? Why didn’t you tell me? How many people were there?’ she said.

‘Well, two men and a couple. You were looking so nice and sexy that I did not have the heart to deprive them of the sight.’ Amit teased.

‘They could…… see my pussy?’ Anita questioned.

Amit smiled and nodded. Anita covered her face with both hands. ‘God, it was just today that I had given shape because we were about to go to Goa.’

‘I know that you had given shape to your pussy.’ Amit said.

‘Well, not only you but the others also know now. Had I known that you enjoyed exhibiting your wife, why should I have bothered to buy this costume? I could have just gone topless.’ Anita said with a twinkle in her eye.

It was then that the both of them realized that this innocent exhibitionism on Anita’s part had turned both of them on tremendously.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife & How It Started

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds