• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Stranger Among Us

Stranger Among Us

"Bye, honey. I'll see you when you get home." Leyla straightens her husband's tie, and leans up to give him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiles down at her, brushing her hair back.

"Two weeks, huh.." Leyla mutters, whilst looking down sadly. Her husband's eyes soften as he grabs her hands gently, causing her attention to return to his face.

"I promise, Leyla. I'll be back as fast as I can." He kisses her sweetly, squeezing her hands reassuringly. Leyla nods, signing once more.

"I know, Alex.. Just.. hurry, okay?" A sincere smile graces his features again before kissing Leyla on the lips, and walking out the door for two weeks. Her husband's job had its pros and cons. It always seemed as though she and his job were competing for his attention, and his job always triumphed over her. The car lights have disappeared from her field of vision finally, making Leyla breathe out. She walks back in the kitchen, sitting on the counter, staring at the clock silently. The short nightie clings to her body as the cold surface of the counter creeps up her bare legs. A crack of thunder snaps Leyla out of her dazed state, standing her up abruptly. The sound of rain follows soon after, foreshadowing a terrible thunderstorm. Every light in the house flickers, then shuts off completely. Much to her dismay, Leyla grabs a flashlight under the kitchen sink, flashing it around the house.

"The storm must've disturbed the power box.." She flashes the light on the door leading to the basement where the power box is located. Before she can touch the doorknob, the lights flicker back on, causing Leyla to sign in relief. She really loathe going into the basement. It was dark, murky, and just eerie. A loud yawn erupts from her mouth, quickly slapping a hand over it.

"Guess it's time for bed.."

[Leyla's Point of View]

Another crack of thunder echoes around the room, waking me up again. Groaning, I roll over to Alex's side of the bed. I hug his pillow to my chest, burying my nose in plush material. I can still smell his cologne, and shampoo on it. I shut my eyes tightly, trying to hold back a few tears that threatened to spill. I knew I'd miss him, but not this much as to where I'd cry. I mean, I saw him a few hours back, and he did say I could call him. I wipe my eyes with my forearm, sniffling softly. Considering the storm won't let me get some rest, I should at least get something to eat. Once down stairs, I turn the kitchen lights on.

"Maybe some pasta from yesterday would be good.." I put a plate of pasta in the microwave for a few minutes, and wait. As my pasta heats up, there's a knock at the door.

"Who could that be at midnight? I hope it's Alex.." My heart throbs as I run toward the door. I open it enthusiastically, awaiting my husband's face, but I get another surprise. A tall Caucasian man, roughly 6'2" is standing in my doorway, drenched from the downpour. His features are strong, and chiseled. His chocolate brown hair sticks to his forehead, dripping water down on his face. His eyes look somewhat black, and he has light stubble on his chin. He is very handsome.. The man chuckles deeply, causing me to blush. I guess I had been staring. "I-I'm sorry.. Was there something you needed, sir?" I ask him politely after clearing my throat somewhat awkwardly. He smiles a perfect, pearly white smile that makes my eyes widen a little.

"Oh, yeah.. My car broke down over there.. And I don't have my phone." He says, pointing his thumb over his shoulder at a black Range Rover. His deep, yet smooth voice has got me captive, and those dark eyes... Jesus, let me stop looking. I'm married! I nod my head stupidly. The next words that slip out my mouth surprise me and the stranger.

"Well, you could use my phone to call your insurance company or a relative or something.. T-that is if you want to.." I hadn't realized it until now, but my thighs are rubbing together harshly, creating friction. I grip the edge of my nightie, realizing how revealed I look to this extremely handsome stranger. He smiles down at me again, running a large hand through his chocolate locks, depriving them of any water droplets.

"That'd be great, ma'am. Thank you." I step aside, letting the soaked stranger in first. He looks around my house in awe.

"Nice place you got here." I smile, nodding my head.

"Thank you. Me and my husband pay on it 50/50." I lower my head slightly when I say "husband".

"Oh? Well I'd better hurry, or hubby'll get jealous." He says playfully, laughing a little.

"That won't really be necessary.. he's away on a business trip for two weeks, so by all means take your time." I smile gently. He looks surprised, but smiles also. I point toward the phone on the wall. He nods, getting the message. My pasta beeps from the kitchen. I hold up a finger to him, signaling that I would be back. He nods silently, holding the phone to his ear. I take the plate of steamy pasta out the microwave, walking back into the living room just as he sets the phone back on the receiver.

"Well.. my insurance company said it would take them a few days to get from Minnesota to Florida, so.."

"You live in Minnesota? What the heck are you doing all the way down in Florida?"

"For my job." Is the short response I get. I put the plate of pasta on the living room table, sighing.

"Well, I guess you could stay here until your car is fixed. A few days isn't long." The stranger smiles widely, reaching his huge hand out to shake mine. His handshake is surprisingly gentle, considering his muscular physique.

"Thank you so much. I can't find words to express how grateful I am." A small blush forms on my cheeks, making me drop my head in embarrassment. I wave my hand dismissively.

"I-it's fine.. I'm sure you want a warm shower though. You're soaked, and cold." I stand up, grabbing his forearm, and dragging him toward the bathroom. His muscles flex slightly as I tug him along. I can tell he's letting me pull him, considering how much bigger he is compared to me. Once in the bathroom, I hand him a towel and a wash cloth.

"Here. I'll get you some of my husband's clothes. I hope you can fit them, considering you're a little bigger than he is." He nods, and waves as he shuts the door, followed by a click. I rush to my husband and I's room, grabbing a pair of gray sweatpants, red boxers, and a plain white V-neck. I set the clothes outside the bathroom door before walking back into the living room. I sit down on the couch, picking up my plate of pasta. It's still warm, so I take a few bites while watching TV, waiting for him to finish his shower. The stranger walks in with a towel draped around his neck. I turn to him, but freeze once I see he's shirtless.

"Oh, the shirt didn't fit." He says nonchalantly, sitting next to me. I nod my head slowly, eyeing his muscles. A few drops of water trial down his neck, collarbone, and trace the lines of his toned abs. I catch myself staring, and clear my throat.

"S-so.. what's your name?" I ask him, twiddling my thumbs absent-mindedly.

"Joshua. Yours?" Joshua, huh.. It fits him really well.

"I'm Leyla." I smile up at him. He returns the smile, looking around again, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Something the matter?" He shakes his head, looking around again.

"Nah.. Just wondering how you and your husband can afford such a nice house." I smile again, kicking my feet quietly.

"Hard work, y'know? Well, I should get some sleep. You can use the guest room." I give his shoulder a pat, standing up from the sofa, stretching my back. He gets up also.

"The guest room is right across from my room if you need anything."

"Thanks. Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight." I bid Joshua farewell before heading to my bedroom.

[Time Skip]

I moan softly, feeling two strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into a hard chest. I snuggle up against the body, breathing in Calvin Klein cologne. It must've been a dream. Alex never left for two weeks.

"Mhmm.. Alex.." I moan my husband's name, throwing my leg over his thigh, rubbing my panties against the bulge in his boxers. A deep, throaty groan escapes his lips, making me moan in return.

"Hmm.. Who's Alex..?" The deep voice asks. I look up through the darkness, squinting my eyes to see a face. Instead of seeing my husband's dirty blonde hair, I see a head full of brown hair. Oh, God..

"AHH!" I scream to the top of my lungs, pushing my body away from his. I was just grinding against the stranger..

"What's wrong, Leyla?" I can't see his face clearly, but I know he's smirking. A small gasp leaves my lips as I feel his arm scoop around my back, pulling me against his body again. I put my hands against his chest, attempting to push him away. He chuckles at my futile attempts, grabbing my wrists firmly. My breath hitches as I feel his hot breath on my ear. He asks again,

"What's wrong, Leyla.. A few seconds ago, you were showin' me all kinds of affection.." Joshua gives my earlobe a long, wet lick, causing a shiver to run down my spine. This feels so wrong.. another man seducing me in me and my husband's bed. I push at him, but he doesn't even budge. Josh leans down, pressing his lips against my neck, darting his tongue out to lick me. I bite my lip, holding back the small moan that threatens to be heard. His hand runs down my back, squeezing my ass cheek tightly, forcing a moan out of me. I quickly cover my mouth, blushing profoundly. Another deep chuckle from Josh let's me know he heard it. He leans down to my ear again, whispering seductively,

"You like that, baby girl? I think you like it, Leyla.." Josh blows hotly in my ear, gripping then slapping my ass hard. I yelp in surprise as Josh pushes a strap on my nightie down my shoulder. He kisses my shoulder, biting it gently, making me moan quietly. Joshua's fingers slip under the strap, sliding it down slowly. He kisses both my shoulders once, before tugging at the top of my gown. I hold his hands, stopping him from uncovering my breasts.

"Please.. stop.." My voice coming out just above a whisper. Joshua gets on top of me, holding my wrists down firmly. I squirm under him, my insides feeling crushed.

"J-Josh..! G-get of..f.." My breaths come out in fast pants for air, desperately trying to keep my eyelids open. He leans down, brushing his lips over mine.

"Tell me you like it, Leyla.. then I'll get off.."

"I-I.. like.. I.. it.." He smirks, rolling off of me finally. My lungs instantly fill with much needed oxygen, making my head hurt slightly.

"Please.. I'm sorry, but I need you to leave." I sit up, pointing toward the door.

"I'm sorry, Leyla. But I can't do that." I stare at him in disbelief.

"What? Why not?" He turns his head, staring at me with a completely straight face.

"I'm not leaving until I've gotten what I want.."

"W-which is?" Joshua pulls me against his body forcefully, gripping my ass again. Truth is, he really wasn't going anywhere...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Stranger Among Us

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds