• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cindy at the Sperm Bank

Cindy at the Sperm Bank

"Mr. Thompson?" A young nurse in light blue scrubs said to the waiting room.

A young man stood up and walked over to her. She looked up from a chart and smiled.

'Wow she is way too beautiful to work at a place like this.' He thought as his eyes locked onto the cleavage shown by her v-neck scrubs.

"Follow me." She said as she turned around and walked down a hallway with doors along both sides.

'No panty lines. She must be wearing a thong...or nothing at all under her scrubs.' The young man thought as he followed her swaying hips down the hallway.

"Right through here sir." She said directing him into an examination room. It looked like most other doctor office exam rooms, except it had a TV and stacks of DVDs and magazines. "Have a seat please." She said gesturing to the exam table. The paper crinkled as he sat. "I won't beat around the bush. We both know why you are here. There are DVDs and magazines to chose from and the volume is down so no worries about that."

He watched as she bent over to reach into a drawer. 'You could just stay like that and we would be done in a few minutes.' He thought as he watched as her top lifted up and he could see the small of her back, her ass cheeks stood out through her bottoms. He imagined he could see her ass.

She pulled a small lidded cup from a drawer as he watched her bent over. "Fill'er up. You can just leave it in the room when you are done. The girl at the check out desk will pay you." She walked to the door. "And have fun." She winked as she left the room.

He sighed as she left. He got up and walked over to the magazines, he flipped through a couple. The cute nurse had gotten him turned on but not fully hard. But the magazines were all from the 80's. he couldn't find anything interesting. He looked at the DVDs but most of those were plastic bimbos in there 40's. He much preferred young and natural like the cute nurse. He finally found one with a young blonde on the cover in a schoolgirl uniform on. 'Guess this'll do.' He went over to the DVD player and turned it on.

Or at least attempted. Nothing happened. He fiddled with the wires but nothing happened. After a few attempts he gave up. He went to the door intent on finding a nurse. 'Maybe that little cutie can help me in another way.' He smiled to himself knowing the girl probably got hit on constantly, and that he completely lacked the confidence to hit on her himself. He opened the door and found a young girl in light blue scrubs standing in front of him. She wore the same type of scrubs but this was a different girl. She had blonde hair instead of brown.

She was maybe 5' 2" her blonde hair in a ponytail that came down over one shoulder. She had pale skin and her blue eyes dazzled as she smiled up at him.

"Did you need something sweetie? You've been in here for a while. I was starting to get worried about you." She laughed.

"Uh yeah. The DVD player is broken and the mags kinda suck." He told her as he stepped back. She walked into the room closing the door behind her.

"Yeah this DVD player has been having problems. But your telling me 30 year old playboys don't do it for you?" She smiled again.

"Sadly no." He smiled back. 'How many hott nurses do they have in this place. I'm surprised there isn't a line out the door.'

"Well that's too bad. Looks like you'll have to use your imagination." She winked at him.

'Is she flirting with me?' He thought in shock. "My imagination has never served me well with this type of thing." He told her as he sat back on the table, she picked up the open DVD case he had tried to watch.

"That's rough." She sat on a wheeled stool by the sink. "I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my imagination." She smiled at him.

His cock twitched at the thought of what she was implying. "You-you do that?" He asked her.

"Uh yeah. Wish I could sell mine for 50 bucks a pop. I'd be rich."

The young man nearly fell off the table.

"Your face is priceless just so you know." He blushed at her words.

"Sorry. This conversation is not exactly what I was expecting."

"Well I figured it would help your imagination get going." She winked again.

"It definitely has." He said. 'She is so flirting with me.'

"So old playboys are a no go but schoolgirls are?" She asked holding up the DVD case. He nodded. "I kindda look like her don't I?" She asked as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

All he could do was nod his head again.

"I used to go to a catholic school, had a uniform a lot like this one." She waved the case at him. "Used to get in trouble for my skirt length all the time."

"D-did you get punished?"

"For my skirt? Just detention." She told him. The excitement in his face fell. "But senior year I tried to wear a thong, oh boy." She laughed.

"What happened?" He leaned forward.

She smirked. "Well my best friend and I dared each other to wear thongs. But she got caught and turned me in so we both had to go see the head sister. She made us bend over with our arms on the desk hip to hip and whacked our little asses with a yard stick. Both of us at once."

His hand rubbed his crotch as he listened to her story.

"Then she told us since we had dared each other to wear the thongs we should punish each other. But before we did she confiscated the thongs. She then made me bend over again and this time raised my skirt so it was he bare hand on my bare ass. Ugh it hurt so good, and she would rub my cheeks just a bit between eat slap. It felt so nice."

"Did you spank her?" He asked her eagerly.

"Oh yeah. That girl had such a sweet little ass. I had checked it out before, and here it was, bare and waiting for my hand. I could see her pussy and it was so wet. I think spanking me turned her on. I know I got turned on spanking her. Her perfect little bottom turning pink under my hand."

"What happened afterward?"

"Oh we went to class, I know anticlimactic. We never talked about it again. I always wanted to, but I was embarrassed."

"You don't seem embarrassed now." He told her.

"I figured you'd enjoy that story. Well are you hard now?"

His eyes widened. "Straight to the point huh?"

"I do have a job to do don't I?"

"I guess you do. I'm turned on but no not hard." He told her. She looked disappointed. "Don't get me wrong you story is helping. But I think it is the idea of doing it with people right outside the door. And knowing they... know. You know?"

"Ah. A little shy are we?" She giggled. "Well I have an idea that might help you."

"What is that?"

"Well you can't tell my boss but I have an idea so you won't have to use that sad excuse of an imagination. I mean if hearing a story about schoolgirls spanking each other doesn't get it going nothing will." She said as she rolled her stool closer in front of him. His table wasn't that much higher than her seat so they were almost eye to eye.

"Uh..." He was at a loss for words.

"I'll take that as you are willing to go a little outside of the box on this." He nodded dumbly as she slowly lifted her scrub top off, revealing perky B cup tits. Her nipples were pale pink and had twin steel bars through them. "Was your imagination even close?" He just shook his head no. "Better?" He nodded yes and she smiled. "You're going to catch a fly if you don't close your mouth." She giggled as his mouth shut with a click. "Any luck?" He nodded still not able to speak. "Well I don't know how you prefer to do it but I have a feeling keeping you pants on is going to make it difficult." She smiled as she stuck her chest out a little more.

He quickly stood up in front of her and dropped his pants. His hard cock sprung out and nearly hit her in the face. "Whoa cowboy, reign it in. Let's see how you do with a visual before you start shoving that thing in my face." He blushed as he sat back down. "Now I'll stay right here for you but you are on your own for the rest." His face dropped but he wrapped his hand around his hard shaft.

"Aw poor baby." She laughed. His blush deepened. She stood you up and sat down next to him on the table. "Scoot." She pressed her hip into his. He shifted so they could both sit on the narrow table. She picked up his free hand and placed it on one of her perky breasts. "Happy?" He nodded. "Alright then get to work." She laughed.

He began to stroke himself while he played with her chest with his free hand. She ran her fingernails over his bare thighs while he stroked. "You have a big cock, did you know that?"

"No." He told her breasts he as he kept stroking.

"Well 'I' have never had one that big." She was breathing heavy and rubbing her thighs together. "I bet girls love when you fuck them with that monster." She was breathing on his neck now. Her hand under his shirt, caressing his chest. "I bet it makes them come again and again. I know I would,"

"I uh, I haven't been with a girl in a while."

"How long?" She was nuzzling against his neck.

"A couple years."

"Aw you are a poor baby." She began to kiss his neck softly. "I really shouldn't be doing this." She told him as she pulled his face towards hers. She kissed him deeply before he could respond. He felt her hand push his away as they kissed. She squeezed his cock hard as he moaned into her mouth. "So I'm the first girl in years to kiss you?" He nodded. "And whose tits you've played with?" Their faces were inches away from each other but his eyes were closed, savoring her hand on him. He nodded again. "Am I making your cock feel good?"

"Oh god yes." He kissed her again.

She laughed again. "You're cute. Don't forget I'm just doing a job here."

He sighed heavily. "You aren't enjoying it too?" He leaned down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth."

"Mmm, I'm not going to lie. I'm soaking wet. But we need to fill that cup."

"And how many cups have you 'helped' fill?" He mumbled around her nipple.

"None. You just looked like you were real pent up and couldn't get a release. Clearly I was right." Her free hand griped his hair while her other stroked him.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't go around jerking off 'all' my patients."

He slid his hand down her stomach, until he was rubbing her crotch. She moaned and opened her legs. He pressed harder and started rubbing faster. She matched his pace with her stroking. They kissed passionately, tongues swirling. They panted between kisses while fondling each other vigorously. She pulled her head away and shook it as if waking up from a dream.

"This is really hot, but we need to focus on you. Another nurse is bound to come in to check on you." She pushed his hand away from her crotch and stood up. There was a clear wet spot between her legs as she moved to stand in front of him. She started stroking him again as he fondled her perky breasts. "Trust me I did not want to end that but I'll get fired if we get caught."

"I know." He said a little disappointed. "I just wanted to make you feel as good as you are making me feel."

"Aren't you sweet." Her free hand cupped his balls as he pinched her nipples. She squeaked from the pain but leaned into his hands.

"Your so beautiful... Wait I don't even know your name."

"Cindy." She moaned as he continued to play with her nipples.

"My name is-"

"Jason. I got it off the chart."

They began kissing again and his hands slid around her back pulling her closer. He slipped them down into her scrub bottoms, over her bubble butt. She moaned again as he pulled her bottoms and panties down her legs. One hand held her ass while the other slid to her pussy again. He started to push two fingers inside her. Her grip on his cock tightened and she pressed her crotch toward his hand. He fingered her trying to match her stroking again. He could feel her pussy squeeze his fingers.

"Your so tight."

"And your so big. We need to stay focused on you remember." She reluctantly pulled his fingers from inside her and lifted them to her mouth. She sucked on them hard. She could feel his cock pulse in her hand. "You like that?"

"So hott. If I can't use my hands on you and we need to focus on getting me off why not use that tight little pussy of yours?" He smiled at her.

"Well stud it would ruin your sample. But if my hand is not enough for you..."

"No, no it is." He said quickly but she was already lowering her head down to his cock.

She opened her mouth and licked the head of his cock. He groaned loudly at the touch of her tongue. "I love the approval but you don't want to draw attention to yourself in here." Without another word she shoved her head down onto his cock. Taking almost the full length at once. She gagged slightly before pulling away. "Fuck your big. I wanted to see if I could take the whole thing." She dove back down on him. Her tongue running over the bottom of his cock as she sucked. He ran his hands down her spine as she bobbed up and down on him. He squeezed her ass again before leaning back and resuming his fondling of her tits. She moaned every time he pinched a nipple and the vibrations went up his cock.

He kept playing with her chest before her moaning and sucking was to much for him. He laid back on the table and put his hands on her blonde head. He lightly gripped her ponytail while she sucked. He started to control the speed at which she bobbed. She was nearly constantly gagging at this point, but she never pushed back against his hands.

"This is the best blowjob ever." He groaned.

She finally pulled her mouth off him. "You don't think that would draw attention sweetie?" She asked before bobbing on his cock again.

"Sorry. It's just so good and it has been so long." He moaned trying to stay quiet. She gave him complete control of her head and he was nearly fucking her face. He pulled her down on his cock and could feel her tongue on his balls. He knew he was close but he didn't want to tell her. He didn't want this to end.

She reached over and blindly groped for the cup on the counter. She pulled off his cock again. Saliva trailing between her mouth and his cock before splashing against her pale skin. "Now what would be the point to all this if you come in my mouth?" She said with a smiled as she stoked him with both hands, the cup on the table next to him.

"The point would be getting to bust down your throat."

"You really know how to sweet talk a gal huh?" She smiled as his eyes rolled back in his head. She shifted awkwardly to the his side as her pants were still around her knees. She stroked him faster as she positioned the cup at the head of his cock. "Alright baby, come for me. I want you to come so bad. Please come. You want to make me happy right?" He nodded. "Then show me, come for me. Please."

He never had a girl beg him to come before and he couldn't hold on any longer. His cum began to shoot out quickly in big ropes. She squealed as his cock pulse in her hand and caused her to miss the cup at first. After the first two shots missed she finally got him under control. She caught the majority of his cum in the cup.

He was breathing heavily as he came down from his orgasm. She set the filled cup off to the side as she squeezed his cock harder forcing the last drops of his cum out and onto her hands. "Wow." She said as the last drops oozed out. "I could barely control this python." He finally opened his eyes and looked into hers. She smiled at him before saying. "Well you more than filled the cup. But all of this mess is contaminated now. I guess I'll have to be a good nurse and clean up my patient huh?" Before he could answer she lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked him in again.

"Oh fuck." His sensitive cock twitched and convulsed in her mouth.

She giggled after cleaning his cock. She licked the cum from her hands before eyeing the cum trails going up his stomach and chest. He had managed to pull his shirt out of the way so there were two unbroken lines on his skin, from where she missed the cup. She pressed her tongue against him and licked up one trail. Her blue eyes locked on his the whole time. When she reached the top she stuck her cum covered tongue out at him before swallowing it loudly. "This tastes so good baby." She told him before running her tongue down the second trail back to his cock. With out stopping she went straight from his stomach to his cock and swallowed the whole thing again.

With him in her mouth she dug into his pants pocket and pulled out his cell phone. She threw it on his chest and mumbled. "Picture." Her mouth still full of cum.

He snapped out of his trance and brought up the camera as she stepped back a bit. She posed with one finger in her pussy, blue scrubs and panties still around her knees, and her other hand pushing one perky boob up toward her mouth. She let a little bit of his cum drip to one pierced tit while looking right at him. He took a picture and she slurped his cum back up.

She swallowed and pulled her bottoms back up. "Let me see." he showed her the picture. "That is the sluttiest thing I have ever down." She giggled again. "No more need for your imagination as long as you have that right?" She leaned over and kissed him again. "Give me a few minutes head start. Hopefully it won't be to obvious when I leave." She pulled her discarded top over her head and straightened her uniform.

"You're just leaving like that?" He sounded hurt.

"Aw you're cute. We weren't on a date sweetie. You needed some help and I gave you some." He looked like he'd been punched in the gut. "Don't look so sad. It was as much fun for me as it was for you." She winked at him before quickly slipping out the door.

He laid on the table pants around his ankles for a few minutes. He finally got up and pulled on his pants. He walked to the door and took a deep breath before leaving. He tried to look around for the nurse with out looking to obvious. He walked toward the check out counter. None of the nurses he passed were his, or even blonde. He finally found a blonde ponytail talking to a doctor. He couldn't see her face but was disappointed to see she was wearing a hoody and a pair of tight jeans and holding hands with a young man.

'Maybe I imagined her.' He thought even though he knew he had proof on his phone. He asked for his money from the girl at the counter. While he waited he heard the doctor talking.

"Well Cindy your husband has nothing to worry about. And like I said you haven't been trying that long. So no need to worry yet."

"Thank you doctor Grey." He immediately recognized her voice. As the doctor walked away he saw her face. She caught his eye for just a second before turning to her husband. "See I told you there was nothing to worry about."

"Well it would have been nice if you had been with me through all the tests." The young man grumbled.

"Sorry hun, you know needles and things make me squeamish." She kissed his cheek.

"And where is your wedding ring?"

"Oh I took it off when I washed my hands after I went to the bathroom." She pulled a diamond ring from her jeans pocked and put it on her left hand. "Haven't worn it long enough to remember." She smiled at her husband. They walked out of the office hand in hand.

Jason collected his money and headed out behind them. He watched them walk to their car. As she got in the passenger side she looked back at him and winked before closing the door and turning to her husband. Jason got in his car and pulled out his phone. The picture of a slutty nurse came up. His hopes of a repeat performance were out the window but at least he wouldn't need to use his imagination anymore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cindy at the Sperm Bank

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 543 milliseconds