• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eve's Introduction to BDSM Pt. 05

Eve's Introduction to BDSM Pt. 05

Michael removed the steel collar from around Eve's neck while she slept, leaving the thin gold chain in place. He then turned to his friend and offered him another glass of cognac. They sat on the couch, the back of which Eve had been bent over while they all had their way with her. They talked quietly in the light of the open fire, and gazed down at the sleeping, entwined bodies of Stephanie and Eve.

Meanwhile Irene showered. While in the shower she quickly shaved the soft lips between her legs, thus ensuring the smoothness she knew Michael enjoyed. When she had finished, she washed thoroughly, she turned off the shower, dried herself and returned to the bedroom. She did not dress, choosing to walk around the room naked. She stood before the mirror and massaged her full and nicely shaped breasts. Then she trailed her finger tips over them, watching the nipples grow before her eyes. She slid her hands over the flair of her hips. Her eyes focused on the small slit at the top of her legs, and marveled how it only hinted of the soft folds of skin and flesh of her womanhood that were neatly tucked away between her legs. She turned side on to the mirror and pulled in her tummy, pulled her shoulders back. Her breasts lifted provocatively. She smiled happily to herself.

She went to the wardrobe and took out two scented candles. She lit them and placed one on either side of the king sized bed. Then she switched off the light and knelt on the bed in the flickering candlelight. Her back was straight, her head high, and her hands lying palm upwards upon her widely spread thighs. She waited, as a slave would await her Master.

Michael and Stephen entered the room. While Michael went straight to the top drawer of the chest of drawers, Stephen stopped at the foot of the bed. He reached out and cupped Irene's breasts in his hands. She quivered as she felt the strange pair on hands gently kneading her soft flesh. Her nipples hardened. She marveled at how everyone had a slightly different touch. Everyone who had ever touched her breasts seemed to feel slightly different. Michael's touch was familiar. He was gentle. Stephen's touch was more urgent. He squeezed the soft flesh causing her to cry out. A dull pain lingered as he released them and concentrated on teasing her nipples.

Michael turned towards the bed as he heard her soft cry. He smiled. Then walked across to Irene and slipped a blind fold over her eyes.

"Lie back Irene." Michael said softly in her ear. Stephen released her nipples.

She lay back on the bed.

They took her ankles, attached cuffs and pulled her down towards the bottom of the bed. Her legs were then spread painfully wide and the cuffs tied off to the corners of the brass bedstead. Similarly they attended to her wrists, fastening them to the bedhead. She lay spread-eagle open and exposed to their view. Unable to move either her legs or arms. Her well being was entrusted entirely to them.

She lay and waited. She wondered if it was her imagination or if the faintest tickling she could feel was actually real. It was running from her shoulders across her breasts, down over her tummy, across her hips and down the top of her thighs to her ankles. Then it began to move upwards, up the inside of her widely parted thighs and brushed lightly over her exposed labia, then over her tummy, back up over her breasts and to her shoulders. It continued up her arms to her hands. It concentrated on both her palms and the tender section on the underside of her wrists and forearms. Then up each finger to her fingertips. She held her hands wide open enjoying the sensations on her palms. She imagined that Michael and Stephen were on either side of her, mirroring each other's movements with either feathers or ticklers, for she felt the feeling simultaneously on both hands, both wrists, both breasts and on both thighs. . They worked their way up and down her body. She shivered with pleasure.

Then she noticed a variation. One remained on her breasts. Teasing each nipple in turn. Slowly traversing the valley between her breasts. Lightly caressing one nipple to hardness before returning to the first. Spiraling its way around each breast before slowly making its way to her nipple again. Her breathing quickened.

While one of them concentrated on her breasts the other moved lower. The faint touch slowly moved up the inside of one thigh. It lingered at her labia, lightly brushing each one several times before making its way down the other thigh. She sighed audibly, leaving her mouth partly open. A pair of lips descended on her parted lips and lightly kissed her. She felt the warmth of someone's breath against her thighs and the touch as she was kissed on her lower lips at the same time. As a tongue pushed into her mouth, so a tongue probed and pushed her lower lips and into her vagina. She moaned, but the mouth on top of her own muffled her moan. Both mouths left her momentarily, only to return. This time she could smell her feminine scent on the lips of the lover who was kissing her mouth and surmised that they had changed positions. Each sharing her evenly. Each was spending equal amounts of time on both her pairs of lips. She continued to moan quietly, enjoying the tenderness they were displaying to her.

The kissing stopped and the gentle lips departed, only to descend one on each breast. Both mouths sucked at her nipples. Their teeth lightly tugged on her. Tongues caressed the end of each captive nipple. Nipples that were as captive and restrained as she was. She felt each nipple drawn out and then released. Finally they released her for the last time but the pressure still remained. She recognized the familiar pressure of clothes pins and knew that while she was basking in the pleasure of their mouths they had drawn her nipples out and had slipped clothes pins onto the distended buds. Her nipples ached slightly from the pressure.

She felt fingers kneading her breasts, lightly pinching her, tugging at her. Each pinch continued even after a new one had begun. She imagined they were putting on more clothes pins. It felt as if they were encircling each nipple. She was right in her assumption. Both breasts ached and the irritation of the clothes pins was inescapable.

The light caressing feeling began again. Working its way down each arm from her finger tips, down over her shoulders, over her ribs, hips and down the outside of her thighs to her feet. It lingered on each foot, lightly working its way up and down the sole of each foot. She wriggled her toes in despair. It was unbearable, she pulled on the leg restraints, but they held her firm. Finally they relented and moved upwards again, tracing a slow path up the inside of her legs. They meandered ever so slowly in small circles up the insides of her thighs. Oh God she wanted them to reach the top of their journey and touch her yearning labia. At last they reached the tops of her legs and trailed up and down her outer labia occasionally touching her soaked inner lips. She quivered uncontrollably each time they deviated to inwards to her most tender skin.

One feather continued to circle her labia, it sometimes took a short cut and moved up and down over her clitoral hood and down towards her anus. Then she felt a light slap on her inner thigh. It was probably a riding crop, but she wasn't sure. It lightly slapped its way up each inner thigh in turn. Then replacing the feather with light slaps to her labia while the feather continued its journey up and down her thighs. Soon she was confused by the sensations, unable to distinguish between the feather and the crop. Meanwhile the dull ache in her breasts was working its way down to the pit of her tummy.

While in a state of confused sensations, she felt her outer labia being pinched as more clothes pins were attached. Michael had done it to her before and taken photographs. A line of clothes pins up each of her labia, not only holding her open, so that her juices freely oozed out of her and trickled down to her anus, but lightly pinching her, causing another irritation.

Then there was nothing. No hands, no lips, no feathers, no riding crop. Nothing. Her mind was left to contemplate the sensations running through her body. She could envisage what she must look like, with clothes pins on each nipple and a series of pins around each breast and a line of pins up each labia. She became aware that there was something pinching her clitoris and decided that they must have also placed one or two clothespin there as well.

She waited, yearning for relief from the irritation. Her vagina ached. She needed to be released. Everything they had done had teased her. She was highly aroused. They had taken to her to a plateau of expectation and left her. She was ready to move on. She wriggled her backside to try and find a little satisfaction from the pressure of the clothes pins, but she couldn't evade their every present pinch. The more she wriggled the more the clothes pins on her labia moved making her condition more intense. She moaned, wondering how long they would leave her to dangle so close to total satisfaction and yet so far from it. It was like a dream, unable to move with her feet in quick sand and yet straining to achieve a desired goal.

As she waited, she felt a sharp sensation on her lower tummy. She couldn't tell if it was hot or cold. But is was extreme. It was below her navel but above the pubic bone. It came from nowhere. It penetrated deep inside her. The sting was inescapable and it was spreading across the soft flesh. It eventually dawned on her that such a sensation might well come from the wax of a candle should it be dropped on her. It was burning the very essence of her womanhood. Her womb, her first Chakra. She wriggled instinctively, trying in vain to protect herself. They had spared the obvious physical targets, choosing to concentrate more on that part of her that lay deep within her. This attack was more spiritual than anything else. It acknowledged that below the soft skin lay the vessel in which life itself was created. A very sacred place. The wax stopped falling on her, as it hardened and gripped the skin, she felt them peeling it from her. The burning sensation lingered adding to the other sensations to which she had been exposed. She waited, wondering what would happen next. What did they have planned for her?

She heard movements in the room. She felt the pins being removed from around her areolae. Her nipples stung as the blood rushed back into them as the two final clothes pins were removed. She yearned to rub them.

She felt the bed move as someone climbed between her legs and the tugging made her think they had removed the clothes pins from her labia. She felt numb. She couldn't really tell if they were still there or not. She felt pressure against the opening of her vagina. She hoped that relief was at hand. She gasped as a penis was pushed full length into her. It stretched her and seemed to push up into to tummy. She burned inside although she was well lubricated. She was suddenly filled to capacity. It took her body a few moments to adjust to this foreign body invading deep inside her. The weight of a body pressed down on her as the penis slid in and out of her. A tongue probed her mouth. She willingly accepted it. She was grateful for the relief from the torment she had been experiencing. She loved the feeling of someone deep inside her.

The hardness of a man pushing into her, pleasuring himself against the soft warm walls of her vagina. He pushed in and out of her relentlessly. Her hips rolled up to meet every thrust. Their pubic bones began to grind together as he pushed every millimeter of himself into her. She could feel his pubic hair scratching her newly shaved skin. She shuddered. Her breathing had quickened and become irregular. He moaned in her ear as she felt his body stiffen on top of her and he convulsed deep inside her. His uncontrolled release triggering a series of involuntary contractions deep inside her. A wave of pleasure descended on her body, engulfing her. He shuddered and was motionless. His full weight lying on top of her making it difficult for her to catch her breath. Finally he rolled off her. She felt his semen and her own juices flowing out of her widely spread legs and run down over her anus and onto the bed below her, creating an uncomfortable puddle beneath her backside.

Just as she was recovering, she became aware of the other one moving into position between her legs. He pressed his penis into her lubricated and stretched vagina and continued where his partner had just left off. She cried out at the refreshed vigor and urgency of this new penis as it pushed in and out of her. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. She shuddered uncontrollably, tugging at the restraints. Tomorrow she would be sore, but right now she was in ecstasy. She was exhausted. She felt his last urgent thrusts deep inside her before he released inside her, flooding her vagina with his seed. She tightened her muscles drawing the last seed from him and in doing so sent another ultimate wave of pleasure through her own body. She screamed and finally they lay still. He was still on top of her.

She felt someone release her hands and her feet. She slid her arms around him. She recognized the body as being that of Michael, her lover. She dug her fingernails playfully into his firm tight backside and then drew them painfully up his buttocks and across his back, leaving deep red trails.

Finally he rolled off her and removed the blind fold. The candles had been blown out and the room was in darkness. The smell of the smoldering candles mixed with her own scent and the strong musk smell of the flood of semen that was spread over her inner thighs and the bed.

Four arms embraced her, two mouths were kissing her, sucking on her earlobes, nibbling her neck. A man on either side of her, pressing against her. As she lay between their strong firm bodies she felt secure and warm. She felt so loved. Their arms and legs were entwined. The three of them were exhausted, satiated.

The house was in darkness as they quickly drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Eve's Introduction to BDSM Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds