• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • DJ Angel

DJ Angel

This is a work of absolute fiction. All characters are aged 18 and over. Any resemblance of the characters depicted to any person, living or deceased, real or fictitious, is purely coincidental.

If the reader is uncomfortable with the concept if denied orgasm or female dominance, I'd advise them to look for another story.

This is my first time writing a true blue story and I had fun writing it! I hope you have as much fun as I did. Enjoy the tale!

~~~

I wasn't used to the loud, pounding music and flashy lights of a club. I didn't like it. The lights flashed in beat with the dance music that threatened to break the very speakers that blasted it (and my eardrums as well). I personally prefer jazz and blues, all the classy stuff. I also have a taste for rock but never dance or hip-hop. Not my thing. Yet, here I am. I would have never come here had I not been invited by my colleagues.

I wasn't sure about what I should wear. Being a tall guy, and reasonably well-built, I settled for a white "SAVE THE EARTH" T-shirt, a pair of tight jeans (not skinny jeans) and a nice, dark leather jacket to add a little spice and contrast to the light T-shirt.

Under the effects of the distracting lights, I found it hard to recognise my colleagues in the club. Finally, after stumbling around in a daze from the lighting and music, I heard a familiar female voice. "Hey Scott! Over here!" I turned around and spotted a table with familiar figures waving at me. I hurriedly scurried over, thankful to be no longer lost in this unfamiliar environment.

I sat down with my friends and began catching up on events that had transpired in our lives since we last met (which was only two days ago, back at the office). Though, there was someone at our table who I had not seen before. She was a tall young woman, probably in her mid-twenties, with healthy, long red hair and a cute always-smiling face. She had full, red lips and sparkling hazel eyes. She was introduced as Angel Canning, a good friend the female colleague who called me to the table earlier. During our group conversation, she seemed particularly interested in me, and though I initially brushed this off as my imagination, I could've sworn I felt someone's leg brush against mine under the table a few times.

When we ran out of things to talk about, the group decided that we should dance. Everyone had their partner chosen in a flash. The only ones that were left were (take a guess), Angel and I. We looked at each other and I offered, "Soooo, wanna jump to the dancefloor?" Another friend interjected, saying "Angel isn't going to dance. She's a DJ here!" Angel just smiled at me sweetly. "I suppose you can accompany me at the turntables, Scott."

While our friends waltzed over to the dancefloor, I followed Angel to the turntables.

We walked by the previous DJ, now taking his leave. "You lucky dog, you." He said to me in a friendly manner as he left.

After a few metres walk, Angle and I were at her party machine. Now that she was standing up, I began to notice her clothing and figure. She was tall and slim, wearing a black jacket over a low-cut grey blouse. Her tits were medium sized, but cute, firm and perky. She wore a pair of tight, light-blue jeans that showed off her curves and nice, round ass. She must've caught me staring at her ass while she was setting the equipment to her preferences, because she turned around and shot me a mischievous smile.

Now that the music was under her control, the tempo of the pounding music began to pick up, and just like the patrons on the dance floor, she began to dance to the beat. "Come on people! Let's get this show ON THE ROAD, BABY!" she announced into a microphone. For a heart stopping moment, the music stopped. Then came the bass drop. "WOOO AWW YEAH BRRRRR WOW AWESOME" was heard from the dancing crowd. Despite the excitement, I couldn't bring myself further than a huge grin on my face (a huge grin is nothing at a club without dancing).

Seeing that I wasn't moving my body a lot, Angel turned to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing at all. I just can't dance. But being here with you is enough to keep me happy." I replied.

"Come on, and have some fun!" Angel said. Then she pulled me to her and popped something in my mouth before planting her lips on mine.

In my shock, I bit on whatever she had put in my mouth and it was crushed, but started to dissolve. When I realised that it was probably some kind of drug, Angel forced her soft tongue through my lips and began exploring my mouth. My own tongue started to dance and swirl with hers while her arms pulled me closer to her body. I could feel her tits pressing against my chest as one of her hands found its way from my back down to my ass.

~~~

The next few hours are very vague memories. The party-like atmosphere, the effects of the drug and my probable involvement in some drinking contest left me lost in the moment. At some point, I must've passed out, because I didn't remember being bound to a bed by leather straps in an unfamiliar bedroom. Only wearing my T-shirt at that, too. I tried to call out, but found my voice muffled by a ball gag in my mouth.

I scanned my new surroundings as I awoke. It was a pleasant looking room, perhaps it would have even been comfy under different circumstances. Next to the bed was a side table with drawers and a warm lamp placed upon it, illuminating the room, casting warm light onto the walls. Damn, this is actually a pretty cozy room.

Then I noticed I forgot to struggle free. But before I could try, the door to the room opened.

Angel walked in. I was about to ask her for help when I noticed what she was wearing. She had high heels on, black stockings, a black latex miniskirt and and a top made of similar material to match. Her top was tight, showing off her figure and had a zipper in the middle. On her face she wore deep purple lipstick and eye shadow. And also a devilish smile at my attempts to speak through my gag.

She sat next to me on the bed and ran her hands through my hair. Angel then leaned in and held my chin up to bring my face closer to her. She looked into my eyes and could see my fear and confusion. She smiled again.

"No need to be afraid, my boy-slut." Angel whispered to me.

She placed her other hand on my chest and slowly, it wandered down to my crotch, circling my rising cock but never really touching it.

"You know what I want, don't you?"

My eyes broke contact with hers and looked away in embarrassment.

I felt her lips kiss my cheek softly and my face blushed a hard red.

My dick was now standing at full attention. Angel moved down my body to face my manhood. She gave it a few licks and let her wet tongue run itself all over it before she placed her full purple lips at the head, ready to take it in.

I felt the head of my manhood slip slowly into her mouth, past her soft lips and feel her warm saliva lube up my cock. I moaned through the gag. She took it all in. The sensations I could feel were ecstatic. She held her position for a few seconds, sucking and twirling her tongue around the head, before moving back up and releasing my cock to catch her breath.

Angel took it in her mouth again, this time moving faster up and down my shaft, sending pleasure racing through my body. My face was getting redder, I could feel it. Her tongue swirled around and licked everything as her head moved along my manhood. The pleasure was beginning to really cloud my thoughts. I couldn't think of anything else but the pleasure! Oh, she looked so sexy with her hed bobbing up and down my cock. She stared at me with beautiful bedroom-eyes. She sucked faster and harder. Faster and harder. I could feel something start to build up down there. I was going to cum! So close!

And Angel let go of my dick with a PUCK. I was so close, yet not one drop of cum could be released. All I needed was one touch to unload! Why did she stop?

As if she read my thoughts, she said, "Oh so sorry, slut-boy. I was expecting 2 hours of fun, not 2 minutes!"

She then slapped my balls. It wasn't a hard slap, but it hurt enough for me to let out a small cry of pain through the ball gag.

She paid me no attention as she stood up and rummaged through a woman's bag on the side table. She pulled a pair shocking pink panties, crawled onto the bed, straddled my chest, and hung them over my face.

I could see a wet spot on the panties. It looked sticky.

"These are mine. I took them out before you woke up. They were getting too wet from my pussy juice while I waited for you."

She rubbed the garment on my face. I could smell the scent of her sex.

Angel pulled it away. She leaned in to my face and sniffed.

In an especially sultry voice, she said, "You smell like my pussy. I like it. Don't you?"

My cheeks reddened and I was too shy to answer. I could feel her thrusting her crotch gently against my chest.

Angel reached around my head and undid the ball gag. She removed it and, before I could utter a word with my newfound freedom, she stuffed her panties into my mouth.

"Does it taste sweet? I hope so. Because there's more where that came from."

With that, she pulled the panties from my mouth and threw it on the bed. She moved forward and sat on my face. Her sexy miniskirt left me in a world of darkness, but I could smell her scent, far stronger than it was on her underwear. She pushed herself against my nose and mouth, and they were covered in her warm slick juices.

"Lick me."

I was horny and I obeyed her command. I dragged by tongue from the base of her pussy lips to her clit, giving her a good long lick. I repeated this in faster, shorter laps at her dripping sex. She tasted so good and the musky smell of her wetness was so fucking arousing.

Angel began gyrating against my face rhythmically and my cock was as hard as ever. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear her moan and groan in pleasure. "Mmmm... Ah! Ooooh... That's so good... Ah!" Listening to her angelic voice was amazing as I tonguefucked her pussy.

I moved up and circled my tongue around her swollen clitoris before I enclosed it with my lips and sucked on it hungrily. That pushed her over the edge. Angel screamed my name, and my face was splashed with gushes of her pussy gravy.

After one long minute, she climbed down from her orgasm and got off me. She stood by the side of the bed, panting heavily.

"That was good, slut-boy. I didn't know you were such a natural!" She said.

Angel turned and looked at my throbbing member, still erect and dying for release. She looked at me with a mischievous smirk.

"Sorry, big boy. Your tongue was great, but you don't get to cum right now. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. If you're good, I may let you cum. Good night!"

I wanted to protest, but she replaced the panties in my mouth and took out a roll of tape from her pocket. She taped the wet underwear to my mouth and I secretly thanked God I had shaved the day before.

Cruelly, Angel turned off the light and walked to the door, not before teasing my hard-on with a tiny peck from her beautiful full lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • DJ Angel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds