• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 03

How to Win Ch. 03

12

Many thanks to Robbie S. for editing and improving this.

*****

Susan and Paul arrived at the sports hall just after their appointment with Dr. Wood and Dr. Clark. Susan was in heaven. She couldn't believe that Dr. Wood had masturbated her to where she had two orgasms and then the young stud had ejaculated directly into her mouth and he did it in front of her husband! Susan felt very lucky she had met Dr. Wood, she made her feel very comfortable and relaxed which was exactly what she needed. All of their help had released the feelings of heaviness in Susan's body.

During her training, Susan would constantly recall the taste of Jim's thick sweet semen in her mouth and stomach. It was an extra stimulus for her to jump higher and prove that the doctor's special treatment was a success. She was jumping with such ease that Paul had no doubt she would achieve her dream and win medal's!

***

After her training, Susan and Paul went home to get some rest. Paul woke up from his sleep first.

"Honey, wake up! It's time to go for your special treatment at the sports clinic," Paul reminded Susan.

"Yes," Susan replied. Of course, she had not forgotten, she could not stop thinking about Dr. Wood, or rather, a certain part of the young stud Jim. She remembered the feel of Jim's cum splashing over her tongue and down her throat. In addition, she dreamed about it all afternoon and she had been incredibly horny just from anticipating her next appointment with Dr. Wood. In the same time, she was shocked at the staggering transformation she went through almost overnight. How she found herself fantasizing about big cock and how suddenly even just the thought of having a big cock in her mouth sent hot shivers her spine.

"Here is your outfit for doctor's appointment," Paul interrupted her thoughts indicating the clothes lying on the bed.

"But... they are so...revealing," Susan said her voice filled with uncertainty.

"Yes, they are," Paul answered calmly.

There was no time to waste, so Susan slipped into a pair of thin, white panties. They were the thong type with very thin strings at the sides to keep them in place. Paul was sure the strings could easily break and he suddenly pictured Jim tarring the strings. He smiled and watched while Susan slipped on a half cup bra that cupped her firm tits around the bottom leaving her nipples exposed and pointing straight out. Finally, she slipped a white sundress over her almost naked body. The dress was tight and short and had buttons all the way down the front. Susan left two buttons open at the bottom of the dress and three buttons open at the top.

"Well, how do I look, do I pass?" Susan asked shyly. She felt horny, sexy and feminine.

Paul looked at his naughty wife, her short dress barely covering her. Her breasts pushed against the tight dress, Paul could clearly see the darkness of her erect nipples. However, he did like her to dress sexy!

"You look amazing honey. And so fucking hot!" Paul answered. "I would like the whole world to be able to stare at you, my hot wife with your voluptuous body," he added.

***

Half an hour later, Susan and Paul entered sports clinic, having been greeted at the door. Dr. Wood and Dr. Clark were more than satisfied with Susan's appearance as her short tight dress revealed the beginning of her cleavage and most of her shapely legs.

"You look so sexy, Susan!" Dr. Wood said holding Susan's hand and looking at her from head to toe. "Am I right Paul?" she added with a wink.

"Yes! She looks very sexy. I am very proud of my wife," Paul said honestly.

"Oh yes, it is very normal for a husband to feel proud of such a lovely sexy wife like yours, Paul. I couldn't agree more," Dr. Clark said.

"My husband decided that I was to dress up naughtier today ... err ... I mean in skimpy outfits," Susan added shyly, the two doctors both nodded approvingly.

"Yes! I helped her dress because I enjoy it when other men are looking at her," Paul confirmed.

"Not only men but also women looking at her," Dr. Wood corrected him, as she gently stroked Susan's firm plump athletic butt.

"How did you feel during your afternoon training?" Dr. Clark asked Susan.

"I wasn't feeling nearly as much heaviness in my body," Susan answered.

"She was jumping higher and with greater ease," Paul added with a grin showing his pleasure.

"Great! This is proof that our special treatment for Susan is having an effect." Dr. Wood said and slid her hands under Susan's dress, pulling it up to her waist and cupping her naked buttocks. Then, she moved one hand forward and felt the humidity and warmth at her very center. Dr. Wood no longer resist, rubbing one finger up and down Susan's slit over her wet thong.

"Wow Paul, your naughty wife is so wet. Did you give her the sexual satisfaction she needed?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Err... Well we were tired after the training ... and... I didn't... err," Paul answered nervously.

"Oooh poor Susan, you have not been satisfied today," her eyes flickered towards Paul, "Now I understand why you are so wet. Don't worry, we'll take care of you," Dr. Wood said. "I suggest we get your treatment underway immediately. Come let's go to the special room we have prepared for you."

Everyone followed Dr. Wood into the adjacent room. It was a nice big room, with king-size bed right in the center. It resembled a luxury hotel room.

"Are you ready for your new portion of warm, fresh sperm, sweetie?" Dr. Wood asked Susan with a smile.

"Yes," Susan responded softly with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Susan, you have to remember, sperm is so very important for you! You need a huge amount of cum several times a day," Dr. Wood said, reaching down between Susan's legs as she continued to slowly caress Susan's enlarged clitoris with her fingers. This made Susan even hotter and she purred with delight, "Yeees...mmmmm!"

In the meantime, Dr. Clark left the office. A few minutes later, he came back in with a young male and said, "Can I introduce Tom?"

"Ohhh yes, of course," Dr. Wood confirmed. "Susan, this is your new sperm provider Tom. Tom, this beautiful sexy lady is Mrs. Fisher!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Fisher," Tom said politely, taking Susan's hand.

Susan blushed. She liked when she was called Mrs. Fisher. She felt mature than her actual 26 and so hot and desirable.

"We were expecting Jim," Susan said shyly.

Dr. Wood noticed her confusion and smiled. "Don't worry, sweetie. Need I remind you that we emptied Jim's balls this morning? So I have chosen Tom because his balls are full of sperm. Is it ok with both of you?"

Paul just nodded. He accepted the fact that his wife needed a lot of fresh sperm. However, Susan was still confused. She wondered what she would say. She looked at Tom. He was very similar to Jim, young and handsome. Like Jim, he was only wearing a pair of tight white cotton briefs. And the bulge in his briefs looked huge, too! As Susan observed his bulge, she found herself strangely intrigued. She would get a chance to play with another big cock. She became very aroused thinking she could receive sperm from two different young studs in the same day!

"Is it OK for you, hottie?" Dr. Wood asked her again.

"Yes!" Susan also confirmed quietly.

"I am glad to hear that," Dr. Wood grinned. "So, I am going to prepare you for your treatment, sweetie," Dr. Wood smiled as her hands slowly unbuttoned Susan's dress, exposing her half cup bra and the tiny thong she wore.

"Wow Mrs. Fisher, you look absolutely stunning!" Tom sighed and added "Sorry..."

"Go ahead, Tom! Susan's husband is fascinated that his wife is the center of all attention and that young studs wanted to be with her," Dr. Clark encouraged him, while Paul nodded in agreement.

"Ohhh... nice... Your wife has nice tits, Paul. And nice round ass!" Tom said boldly.

"Thank you," Paul answered proudly.

Dr. Wood then reached for the clasp in the back, slowly unfastening her bra pulling it away, freeing her big, firm breasts. Tom came toward Susan, enjoying the sight of her luscious, dark-nippled breasts.

"Mrs. Fisher, your boobs are magnificent! So full and so beautiful," Tom commented. He was delighted!

"Tom, I am so glad you liked this hot young wife," Dr. Wood said. This time, she wanted a stronger and hotter relationship between Susan and her young stud, so she ordered, "Tom, go ahead, take off Mrs. Fisher's skimpy panties!"

Tom slowly began pulling the thin strings of Susan's thong over her hips, feeling her soft skin and revealing her soaking wet, shaved pussy lips. All Susan could manage in response to Tom's tender touch was a low "Unnhh." She felt so passive and so safe.

"Wow what a sexy body! You have possibly the hottest looking boobs and pussy I've seen on any woman!" Tom now commented freely. Susan smiled shyly. It felt so good to be wanted and desired, to be told she was beautiful, hot and sexy. She slowly and seductively removed her shoes and was now completely naked!

"Paul, please unzip your pants. We want your wife and Tom to see how aroused you are," Dr. Clark said.

Paul took out his very small very hard penis and immediately started masturbating it slowly.

"I see your husband is very aroused," Dr. Wood said with smile. "His little cock is hard. Now let us see what Tom has in his briefs. Go ahead, Susan. Take off his briefs."

Susan obediently pulled down Tom's briefs. He was semi hard and he had a pretty hefty and lengthy cock! Susan had a look of total lust on her face as Dr. Wood took Tom's big cock in her small hand and said, "This is for you, you little hottie!"

"It's huge." Susan said slowly as she inhaled sharply, her eyes following Tom's big cock in the doctor's hand.

"Yes. It is absolutely gorgeous, is it not?" Dr. Wood teased her.

"Yes," Susan admitted quietly. It was unmistakably a young cock, the skin fresh and tight and without wrinkles.

"Susan, do you like what you see, you like big cock, don't you?" Dr. Wood teased her again.

"Yes, I do," Susan answered timidly.

"Look at me, my little hottie. There's nothing to be ashamed of, it's natural, very normal for women your age with your libido to be interested in playing with a big cock," Dr. Wood encouraged her again.

Susan felt a delicious tingling between her thighs, a certain throb around the swollen lips of her pussy. She ran her tongue over her lips, her eyes half-closed and starting to glaze over in a dream like state of expression.

"Take it, take this beautiful cock," Dr. Wood insisted softly.

Susan moved onto her knees in front of Tom and took his cock in her hands.

"Do you need a big cock?"

"Yes, I need this!" she sobbed. "I need this hard cock so much!" Susan answered and began gently stroking Tom's beautiful cock, marveling at the size of his throbbing male member. She loved the warm, hard feel of a cock throbbing in her hand. Tom moaned and spread his legs a little more. Susan looked down to see a pair of huge balls hanging below this rock hard cock. Instinctively, she cupped his big testicles with her left hand, jiggling them, weighing them in her palm as she said, "Ohhh... I love his big, warm balls." Realizing her boldness, her face flushed.

"It's OK honey, I know you want it and need it," Paul said with excitement.

"Your husband is right, Susan. It's ok! We all understand that you love Tom's big balls because they are full of tasty sperm that you so desperately need. So, milk them, take your new portion of fresh sperm," Dr. Wood explained. She was pleased by Paul reaction.

Susan felt great relief that everyone understood her needs. She started stroking Tom's huge cock a little faster. Tom groaned immediately. A big drop of clear fluid seeped from the slit dribbling over his fat cock head.

"There, you will be more comfortable," Dr. Wood interrupted, pointing to the center of the king-size bed. She knew they would be much more relaxed and comfortable and this would allow them to become more intimate.

"Lay on your back," Dr. Wood suggested to Tom. Susan kneeled between Tom's legs and took his erect cock in her hand again. Now she was on her knees and elbows over Tom with her luscious big round ass raised into the air, her large heavy breasts hanging free and swinging, and her swollen wet pussy throbbed. Susan felt vulnerable, exposed, but she also felt a new excitement knowing she was giving them all a very nice view of her naked hot exposed body.

"Take this beautiful cock in your mouth Susan, this time we do not want to spill any of our stud's precious sperm," Dr. Wood instructed her.

Susan obediently lowered her mouth over Tom's cock and began to lick his hard fat cock head, it surged to an even greater fullness as her lips latched onto it. Dr. Wood smiled as she saw Susan gazing at Tom with wild wide excited eyes. Things were going well and Dr. Wood was pleased they were enjoying each other's company, they were attracted to each other and they had started to connect in the most intimate of ways.

"Ohhhh... ahhhh, Mrs. Fisher, lick it!" Tom groaned.

Tom's reactions sent shivers through Susan's whole body. She could feel Tom's excitement, it was starting to drive her wild. She was determined not to rush it. She let her tongue lick around Tom's cock head slowly and gently. Then she ran her tongue along Tom's veined pulsating flesh, lower until her cheek brushed his cock.

"That's it, you beautiful horny woman. Lick his cock while your husband watches," Dr. Wood encouraged her, "Taste his beautiful cock, it is so good. Don't you just love the taste?"

"Mmmmm...yes," Susan mumbled, barely audible. She was a little amazed at her own audacity. But the pleasure of sucking Tom's cock was too great of a resist. Her eyes flickered towards Paul and he granted her wishes, "Suck him, honey! Suck his big beautiful cock. Let's win you many medals."

Tom's cock was so fat that Susan's mouth was forced almost as wide as possible as she sucked it. She had to breathe though her nose as she continued sucking and tasting his fat knob with her tongue. She closed her eyes, enjoying the taste of it and hearing her own, wet sucking noises. She felt so horny and hot sucking that big cock.

"Open your eyes and watch it, it's a beautiful cock... enjoy it!" Dr. Wood advised Susan. She didn't want Susan to break eye contact with Tom. She wanted more from their relationship, more intimacy, more tenderness.

Susan slowly opened her eyes. She was fully aware of what she was doing, and enjoyed every wet moment of it. She started to hungrily suck Tom's hard cock and he groaned with pleasure again! She got psychological, emotional and even physical pleasure from sucking this big cock. She felt incredible power and passion. And she realized how she even developed a blow job addiction.

Again, they watched Susan's face at how well she was doing it as she switched into being very excited, almost out of control.

"Look how beautiful your wife looks as she sucks on Tom's cock. She looks so hot," Dr. Wood said. This was the enthusiasm that Dr. Wood wanted to see her display.

"Yes, she loves it," Paul said, and noticed that his wife had thrown aside her inhibitions. He was fascinated and excited at the same time, as Susan got so wild and seemed to completely forget about him being there.

"Yes, your naughty wife is a hot fucking cocksucker!" Dr. Clark also agreed. He noticed how Dr. Wood quickly and easily transformed shy woman like Susan into a hot and eager blow job queen.

Although Susan was busy sucking Tom's cock, she listened to them. She was a little ashamed again at how she was behaving and reacting, however, she was so deep into what she was doing. She was enjoying this new found excitement, feeling her shyness slipping away.

Dr. Wood put her hand on Susan's ass and gently caressed and massaged her swollen labia and her engorged clit. Susan groaned with pure lust, the smell of her swollen throbbing pussy was exquisite. Her pussy was flooding with her sweet juice, her puffy vaginal lips were wide open and the doctor knew how badly Susan wanted to be fucked.

"Come Paul, your wife needs some cock. She can't wait any longer," Dr. Wood said.

Paul obediently climbed up on the bed, to lay the small head of his little cock on Susan's vulva. Susan moaned and pushed her beautiful succulent ass up beggingly at her husband as Paul's hands gripped her buttocks, parting the cheeks. He slowly started sliding his little cock into her, so thin was his cock it easily slid into her roomy swollen engorged vagina.

"Mmm... yes...," Susan mumbled, not believing for a moment her hubby was about to fuck her, as she sucked another cock. It was a little more than she could handle. She never had two cocks simultaneously and she was becoming even more turned on.

"Harder! Sock it into her! Fuck her pussy! She loves it!" Dr. Wood encouraged Paul.

Susan turned her head to look over her shoulder into her hubby eyes, inviting him. Although she had stopped sucking Tom's cock, she continued stroking and pulling at this monster of a cock, full long strokes, from base to its dripping head.

Paul couldn't fuck any harder, he was so excited he knew he would finished quickly, after a few thrust of his pathetic little cock it would be only minutes.

"Please! Don't stop. Fill my pussy!" Susan begged disappointedly. It was obvious Susan couldn't feel a thing when Paul was inside her, she was just too swollen and engorged opened like a large pink flower dripping it's nectar over his thin little penis. She wanted big cock and she wanted it bad.

"Sorry," Paul said pulling out his little cock. Dr. Wood noticed that Susan was unsatisfied and frustrated.

"Eat her, eat her hot wet pussy," Dr. Wood ordered Paul.

"Ohhh, yes, honey, lick my cunt, please!" Susan cried in her sexual ecstasy.

Paul knelt at Susan's feet and plunged his head between her buttocks. Susan began grinding her pussy into his face as he sucked on her pussy biting it devouring the cunt of the wife he loved so much, licking, sucking her into his mouth. His face was covered with her slippery juices and his own sperm, as he continued to work her over. He began to fuck her pussy with his tongue, darting in and out like his tiny cock.

"Ohhh, yes... yes... I'm going to cum!" Susan moaned. She was about achieved an orgasm but it was only a small very weak one. Susan wanted and needed more than a few fluttering waves of pleasure. She looked at Tom's huge cock her mouthwatering at the thickness of his cock thinking what it would feel like stretching open her pussy walls. She lowered her mouth over Tom's cock again, this time she took his cock all the way in. Susan had it so deep in her mouth that she felt it when it opened the back of her throat.

"Yes, my hottie. Bury his cock all the way into your throat!" Dr. Wood encouraged her and added, "Paul, you can be proud of the fact your wife can take Tom's big cock all the way. I am know most women are not able to swallow such cock down to the root."

Susan frantic now, thrust her head up and down this monster of a cock. She sucked and pulled greedily at his large piece of man meat, making Tom scream out her name in uncontrolled ecstasy.

"Ohhh, Mrs. Fisher, what are you doing to me? I can't hold it any longer. I'm cumming for you!" Tom said and began to slowly raise and lower his ass, bucking his hips, fucking Susan's mouth as if it were a cunt.

"Please, give me your hot tasty sperm," Susan stopped sucking him and begged, as she looked up pleadingly into Toms rather large eyes.

"Suck his cock hard in your mouth now, holding it with care, he will cum soon!" Dr. Wood warned her adding, "When he cums for you don't spill anything, and don't swallow, keep it all in your mouth."

Susan did as she was told closing her lips around the ridge behind Tom's large swollen cock head stiffening her mouth and tongue, wanting to leave enough space to catch his large deposit of ejaculate. At the same time, Tom groaned and grunted. His cock head expanded in Susan's mouth as she felt the first squirt of hot sperm splattering on her palate, burning as it washed across her tongue, silky and slippery, as another gush of the cream she so badly needed erupted from his delicious fat cock head. In one small moment her mouth was full of his foaming white juice. She held him until the end, savoring each spurt, trembling from her head to the tips of her toes. Susan was out of control, lost in her mouth fucking.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How to Win Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds