• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sunday Survivors

Sunday Survivors

12

We met on holiday. Four couples. Middle aged, child free and open for excitement.

Our hotel offered peace and quiet, indulgent comfort, good food, and room for romance. Adults only, no single sex groups (that means no stag parties in hotel speak!), no business conferences and discreet service. The setting was delightful. The front balconies overlooked the lake and the rooms at the back had a view over the golf course next door. The furnishings were smart and the sofas soft and squidgy. The beds were big and the sheets luxurious. Rooms built for romance.

Kirsten and I arrived early on Friday afternoon and got out on the course. It was warm and balmy and the wind was soft. Despite the idyllic conditions the place was quiet and we could take our time walking hand in hand down the manicured fairways. I was on a promise... There was no doubt that I was going to get laid that night and 'treats' were promised - which usually meant soft full lips wrapped around my boy. Everything pointed to a sweet and lusty weekend. Yet I was distracted.

Distracted by the couple ahead of us. Well; distracted by the lady in the couple playing ahead of us. My pace of play, and my heart rate, speeded up just a fraction. "If we push too close they might ask us to play through. And then you won' be able to stare at her bum". Kirsten knows me too well. The pert little bum wiggling in a short swaying golf skirt had caught my wandering eye and prompted more of a bulge than was proper. Very cute. "His bum's not bad either you know. And big strong arms".

So we kept half a hole back and got lots of pleasure from watching the match in front of us. Cute arse lady had a lovely swing, and sea green panties that flashed briefly as she followed through. As we stood back on the 17th green to watch their final tee-off, Kristen's hand ran around my left cheek - but I knew she was imagining her hand elsewhere. There was a lot of sexual tension building. "Maybe a drink in the clubhouse?" 'And a conversation with our fellow golfers?'

It was not to be. We finished our round and walked to the bar. But strong arm man and cute lady were nowhere to be seen. We had our celebratory beers and flirted with each other, teasing with hints of pleasures still to come. "...and no thinking of sea green while you are pleasing me. I want your full attention tonight."

We ate that night at a table for two. Early. A big soft bed and a hot succulent woman were waiting for me. My groin ached with the anticipation. Denying ourselves for the last three nights was deliberate; a tried and tested formula for explosive passionate sex when we met at the end of the week. Kirsten's blouse was tight and filled and gaping. The lace peeping at the third button promised much and I knew the black nylon had a tender lightly tanned strip at its top. That was begging to be kissed. And stroked and pleasured.

Watching a woman you love, and cannot wait to fuck, lick chocolate fondant from her lips does nothing to calm a man. But my already over excited prick gave an extra little twitch as sea green girl and her man walked in. In a foursome. Little miss golf skirt was dwarfed not just by her man but also by a tall blonde dressed all in white, swishing her hair and checking who was looking at her. Me for one. "Seen something else you like darling?" Kirsten doesn't miss a trick and knows me just too well. "Is her husband nice? Don't worry. I'll check him out as we leave".

...

Having worked me into a frenzy she lifted her head and licked her lips. Most of her lipstick was now in a ring around my desperate and swollen boy. "Don't worry. I'm not finished with you yet". Her head dipped again, helped by my impatient hand but she held back "which one are you thinking of lover - greek goddess or little nymph? Or both you greedy boy. You big over excited greedy sticky boy" And those soft hungry lips slipped down my shaft and back and down and my boy twitched and pumped as the thought of forbidden blond pussy and my lady's skills combined to tip me over the edge. OH GOD, ooohh. I so love the feel of being sucked dry by a sexy woman. At my age she knows that finishing me off is going to put back her being filled by quite a while but once in a while I get treated like a sultan. She says it is because she loves me. She is so sweet.

And so is her little fluffy light brown girl.. Sweet and savoury and juicy. Especially juicy after she has got all worked up pleasuring me. Sometimes we go the other way round. Which works just as well. Actually I suppose it is better for her. Burying my head between her lightly tanned thighs, inhaling her scent through thin satin smooth panties, pushing them aside with my nose and running my tongue up her lips does it for me. When I have finished and come up for air I am as stiff as a broom handle and slip into her so easily it is hard to think of the act of merging our bodies as penetration. It's like dipping into syrup.

...

Breakfast was from 7 until 10.30. We arrived at 10.22. Tired and limp and freshly showered. Blond Goddess and Army Officer were already there. Cream trousers with a crease ( him) and a pretty dress with thin little straps (her). Nymph and Big Arms rolled in at 10.28 ( big grins, wet hair) and just as Breakfast Waitress ( ponytail, "much too young for you darling") started to clear the muesli and fruit away everybody in the room swivelled to watch the entrance of Madame Busty Confidence and Big Mick. I had no idea at the time what his name actually was but it did turn out to be Mick. And she, we would discover, was Megan. "Hi everyone, I'm Megan. Isn't it a lovely morning for having fun". Having winked salaciously at satisfied looking Big Arms, who choked on his coffee and crossed his legs, she sat down and devoted all her attention to wrapping herself around a full English. "With an extra sausage please sweetheart".

We all went our separate ways that day; couples on holiday enjoying the sights and each other free from the cares of work and city and chores. In the bar that evening we struggled to find a table. The hotel must have been full that Saturday night and the special tasting menu on offer was of a quality that kept the many week-ending couples in the luxurious comfort of their hotel rather than driving into town to find anywhere else to eat. No choice but to ask Army Officer if we could join them.

James and Alison were good company. We were of a similar age and it turned out that he wasn't an army officer at all - he just had that confident grown up public school look. Plus a rather clumsy and old fashioned way of flirting with Kirsten, who he very clearly had taken a fancy to. So a man of some breeding and judgment. But wasting his time I'm afraid. His stories of local government finance did not do it for her. Fortunately I did not need to devote a lot of effort to listening to him. I was content to sit and soak up the goddess like radiance of Alison. Do you remember the first 22 year old French assistant who tutored French conversation when you were 15? With her pretty pointy breasts and her smile and that lovely accent. Something a bit like that except that Alison's were gently rounded, she was blond instead of dark and her vowels were impeccably Surrey.

...

Sunday breakfast was just as late, full of couples wrapped up in the afterglow of Sunday morning child-free lay-in hotel bedroom sex. To Kirsten's delight there was no sign of James and Alison. Whether she was more pleased not to have to listen to James or that I couldn't lust after Alison I'm not sure. What pleased her even more was the reappearance of Mick and Megan. Megan's antics made her laugh out loud and Mick's big fit muscly body clearly excited her. The way she rubbed her right nipple through her top with her left hand as she gazed at him left nothing to the imagination. Something hot was flowing through her.

Which was only to the good. Kirsten with her juices flowing is a treat and I'm not too proud to let someone else heat her to boiling - just as long as I'm there to help her through it. We went back to bed after breakfast and both enjoyed her noisy Mick fuelled orgasms. "Not just yet please" we laughed as the chambermaid knocked offering to tidy the room. Hopefully the breeze from the open window helped the sweet smell of sex disperse before she changed the crumpled sheets. It must be a strange job clearing up after other people's nights of lust.

...

After the crush of Saturday night, there was a mass exodus from the car park after lunch on the Sunday. When we got back at four from a shared round of golf with Isabella ( of the green panties) and her latest boyfriend, Big-arm Ian, the hotel was almost deserted. In the bar at seven there cannot have been more than 16 or so people and by the time the desserts were cleared away it was just the eight of us. We felt a bit like survivors; the lucky few still here after the fleet had left. With the lounge to ourselves there was a sense of camaraderie. Ian and Isabella , and James and Alison we had already spent time with and everyone felt they knew Megan and Mick.

Karen, the duty manager for Sunday evening served us coffee and left us - trusted with an honesty bar and the assurance that if there was anything we needed the night call number was 8000. "Have a good night". And, as it turned out, ...

The conversation became increasingly relaxed and to nobody's surprise it was Megan who was compere. It was clear that we had all had an amorous weekend and that no-one was going to be too offended as the stories became more risqué, the jokes bluer and the shared stories that little bit more intimate. "Time" said Megan "for a game".

"Of?"

"Strip poker, I think. Something tells me that at least two of you boys would like a closer look at my chest than you've been able to sneak so far."

"I've never really understood," said James "quite how strip poker works. How do you identify the loser when people bluff and bet and throw their hand in."

"You keep your hands to yourself". Which wasn't the kindest thing for Kirsten to say, but it made everyone laugh. Especially Alison. And James blushed very deeply at her mind reading talents.

"It's a safe bet with your luck you'll have your trousers off before you know it. We'll just deal, allow one swapping of cards and then compare hands. And if you lose, you take something off". Alison's enthusiasm for the speedy removal of clothes certainly won my vote. Mick had already picked up two packs of cards from the table in the corner and Ian appeared to be stroking his balls while staring with a fixed grin at Megan. All four men are game then, plus Megan and Alison.

"Darling?"

"Oh I think it sounds like fun. You've already undressed all these lovely ladies in your mind anyway. I'm in. Isabella -? Are you going to play? "

"Can we just clarify the rules?" Ian interjected before Isabella had a chance to speak. I'm wearing four things - assuming you count a pair of socks as one item. What if someone is wearing more things... or... less?

"Sure socks count as one, and so do stockings."

"Has anyone got more than four items then?"

"Well, actually, I've got five."

"I've got a special rule just for you Megan". You have to lose five times before we get to see all your treasures but the two rounds when you would take your suspenders and stockings off - you have to keep them on.". Enthusiastic nodding greeted the suggestion that Megan might parade wearing just those two items.

"I just have three". And we agreed that her on her second losing hand Alison might be excused removing anything more.

Isabella continued to look unsure. "In that case" she suggested, looking a little embarrassed, "I don't think I should take anything off until I've lost four hands." What a delicious thought to absorb . That cute elfin body with its tiny little breasts and delicious looking bum was covered by nothing but her little red dress. With one pull of a zip sexy little Isabella would stand butt naked in front of at least four greedy pairs of eyes. We agreed.

...

Eight hands done. Kirsten and Megan in their underwear. Three men with their socks off, Alison with her hold ups in her hand and Isabella still fully dressed. But a nervous smile on her face, for she had already lost three hands.

The next five hands favoured the ladies. All the men now with their socks off, me and Ian shirtless and James standing in just his boxer shorts. As he went to slip his trousers off the rules were amended. In future, the removal of clothing had to be performed in full view, standing on the carpet in front of the empty fireplace. James did not manage this with any elegance. "You don't need to fold them my love - just toss them aside. One more bad hand and all these girls get to see what you have to offer big boy." Kirsten, Megan and Isabella exchanged interested glances as if to say 'maybe more to James than meets the eye'.

A King High and a pair of fours saw the removal of Mick's shirt and trousers. Now I'm not gay in the slightest but you did have to admire the man's body. Kirsten and Isabella were positively drooling.

And the next hand raised the stakes. The lovely Alison proudly displayed a pair of tens only to see the final hand exposed - two Queens. Let the show begin. Walking gracefully to the carpet she lifted the hem of her dress, pulled it up and stood before us - displaying her breasts to six strangers. And disclosing that her taste in underwear ran to some very tiny very pretty knickers. I stood to attention. As she walked back to her seat Mick's eyes, Ian's eyes, and Megan's followed her every move. As did mine.

The next exposed anatomy was Mick's. A fine looking cock. Then Kirsten's bra came off. My Kirsten is a bit of a show off. Not content with getting them out she cupped them in her hands and tweaked the nipples with her thumbs. I think my lady has really lovely breasts and the round of applause this produced suggested I'm not alone in my appreciation of her sexiness.

Now it was my turn. Onto the carpet, thumbs in the waistband, a quick push and my boy was in the limelight. I do like undressing in front of women. Doing so in front of three attractive ladies I hadn't even kissed felt great. It is much to be recommended.

Which brings us back to Isabella. Still in her little red dress. But ultimately doomed. Two fives proved not to be enough. Reaching behind she undid the zip, shrugged her shoulders and there was simply a red circle lying on the carpet. As we all took in just how lovely her naked body was and how perfectly smooth was her delicate little pussy. As she relaxed her hands moved down from her breasts , down her thighs as she displayed herself fully to us - until Megan walked forward and hugged her.

Which left Megan in all her underwear, James in his Boxers and Alison in her tiny panties. Ian was still in his trousers. Megan's bra was first, then two bad rounds for Ian brought his cock into public view. Then the moment that had probably been waited for most by the men in the room. Megan had lost her fifth hand. The girl was a pro. She stepped onto the carpet as if it were a stage and peeled her panties off. There was no bashfulness in Megan. Her bushy black haired cunt was out on display and she was going to show how proud she was of it. As she tossed her knickers to Ian she ran her hand over the top of the stocking on her right leg, up the lacy strap and slid her index finger slowly up the centre of her full fleshy lips. The spell was broken only when Isabella reached out to slap Ian's hand as he lifted Megan's discarded panties to his face.

And then Kirsten lost. Twice. Which was a problem as on the second losing hand she was already naked. Much to James's delight. He had been waiting since the previous evening to find out what my Kirsten looked like. And he liked what he saw. Maybe not as much as he had enjoyed the sight of little Isabella but the tent in his boxers showed considerable enthusiasm for Kirsten's body. Was Kirsten to pay some kind of forfeit since she had nothing left to remove? Megan had started the game and it was Megan who declared the next step.

The solution almost stopped the game there and then. Megan declared that the hands of the three men (excluding me) should be checked and the highest hand should take Kirsten and "get to know her a little better" in his room for just five minutes. And nothing would have been said if Mick had been the winner. Kirsten had been looking with much interest at his body for the last thirty minutes. But her protest was quick in coming when it became clear that James had won. Quickly expressed but quickly suppressed by Alison's sudden intervention "I think you'll be pleasantly surprised dear. Enjoy your five minutes". They walked hand in hand out of the lounge - my naked Kirsten and a broadly smiling James with a big bulge.

In room 6 James and Kirsten stood face to face holding hands and both a little uncertain. " I know I'm not your favourite in the room but I should very much like to kiss you." Which is a very gentlemanly approach for a man standing in front of an attractive and fully naked woman who he lusts after. Having displayed her body to him and come to his room a kiss felt but a tiny step and she put her arms around his shoulders and leaned in and entered into the spirit of the occasion as an uninhibited woman should. And felt pressing against her stomach the full weight and size of the still concealed bulge. Which changed the biological reaction by several degrees. Lust flowed through her and the kiss deepened and intensified.

It felt strange watching Kirsten's bum walk off alongside James but the feel of Megans's hand on my thigh was an ample distraction. "I think she is going to enjoy herself; I know I would. Somehow I don't think his boxers are going to last the full five minutes". I just love the whole idea of suspenders and neither Megan nor Mick showed no concern when my hand slid up and around the straps stretched over her curvy and fully exposed bum. "Which just leaves you Alison my sweet. I think your James is losing his underwear right now and I think it's about time you did too."

Which I thought was a lovely idea and I turned towards the fireplace. However lovely it was to stroke the thighs of curvy Megan it was going to be sweeter still to watch those tiny lacy knickers pushed down the long white thighs of Alison and answer the true blond question. All three ladies were desirable but to my eye it was Alison who was the cream of the crop and she was about to show herself to us; to show herself to me.

Megan was right. Kirsten's lack of enthusiasm for James conversational skills was quite outweighed by her curiosity of just how big his cock was going to be, and of how it would taste. She wasn't timing their encounter, and as long as no one was knocking at the door she was damn sure that James was not going to cut the encounter short. His hand was already cupped under her box as she leaked onto his fingers. He let them slip away as she knelt in front of him and slipped his pants down his legs, letting his prime asset dangle invitingly in front of her face.

I swear Alison was looking directly at me as she stepped onto the carpet. My eyes were torn between her face - which I thought was smiling just for me as she finally stripped - and her luscious inviting sexy pale blond pussy. I felt a hand on my back, Megan pushing me forward and I stepped in front of the goddess, knelt and worshipped at the shrine. I picked up the lacy scrap and leant forward to press my face against her opening and breathed in the nectar. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to bury myself in her.

From behind me I heard a moan, two moans at different pitch and paused in my adoration of the golden cunt. Ian, the quiet man of the group was all over Megan. From the fragility and smoothness of little Isabella he had graduated to dark curvaceous lustful Megan and she was welcoming his fingers wherever they probed. And has his prick wrapped up in her hand as they explored each other.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Sunday Survivors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds