• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Conversation

The Conversation

"What d'you reckon's the ultimate sexual taboo?"

"Gawd, I dunno, buggering the queen? Although I'll bet old sailor boy Philip's done that in his time. Animals?"

"Nah, I reckon incest is the ultimate sexual sin. Sex between a brother and sister...or a mother and son."

"Mother, what brought this on? Why are we even having this conversation?"

"Because we're both a bit drunk, and we're both broadminded adults; and because night after night I've been lying in bed listening to you and Jacqui banging away next door for hours like rabbits, and trying to remember the last time I was even touched by a man. I've rubbed myself raw listening to you two at it. Not so much since she fell pregnant though."

"Yeah, well, she says we've got to be careful for the baby's sake. And with those sleeping tabs the doc's given her she's dead to the world the moment her head hits the pillow these days."

"It's not fair, Peter. I mean, I'm not an old maid, I'm only 52, and I still look pretty good for my age, don't I? Well?"

"'Course you do mum, you're lovely, well fit. Any bloke in his right mind'd be proud to have you."

"Good, I'm glad you said that. I reckon after a couple of weeks without your regular nookie you're probably feling nearly as frustrated as I am."

"Yeah, well...Jesus mum, what are you doing?"

"Hmm, I can feel you've got a nice big hunk of meat inside your jeans there, I think that deserves a better look."

"For Christ's sake mum, stop it! Leave my fly alone...oh Jesus."

"Do you like the feel of my fingers wrapped around your big meaty cock Peter?

"No, I don't like it, this is wrong. Stop it, now."

"If you don't like it it's funny how stiff you're getting."

"I can't help that, it's just a natural reaction. Look mum, this isn't right, I'm going to bed now."

"It's nice to feel a man's cock twitching in my hand again. I wonder if it'd like my lips and tongue sliding around it even more?"

"For god's sake mum, I...oh shit."

"Mmm, you taste nice Petey. You're bigger than your dad, too - and getting bigger by the moment. Mmmmm. Wrap your fingers in my hair, I like that."

"No, I'm not...ahhh, fuck. This is so wrong, Jacqui's just upstairs."

"And as you said, dead to the world."

"Mum, please, I...oohhhh, ah Christ, you're good at that. Ahhh...here it comes...I'm about to cum mum...aaahhhh"

"Mmmm...mmmm...oh wow, I've missed that taste. Kiss me Petey. Mmm...you've just been snowballed baby."

"Ohhh god, I can't believe you did that. Look mum, it was lovely, thank you, but it can't happen again. I'm going to bed now."

"Oh no, you're not. D'you think I'm going to let you get away without relieving my frustration too?"

"Mum no, not again...oh shit, you've got an evil tongue. What do you want with my hand? Oh fuck, no!"

"There, don't you find it a turn-on realising how warm and wet you've made an old lady? Ooh that's it, stir your fingers round it the pot."

"Oh god mama, this is so very wrong."

"How can anything so lovely be wr..nnnnnnggg! Yes, that's the sport, ooh, rub it, oh my god. Kiss me again, I love snogging...mmm, you like sucking on mummy's tongue don't you, you naughty boy. Oh god, oh god, keep doing that, faster, faster, pump me, in, out, in out...aaagggghhh! Okay sweetie, I'm going to slip off my nightcress now, why don't you get out of your jeans? Hm-hm, that's a good boy."

"God mum, you're beautiful. I love a nice bush, Jacqui shaves, I wish she wouldn't."

"Mmm, your cock tastes so good, but that's not the hole I want it in. I'm going to rest my elbows on the sofa now, I want it from behind, I've always liked it that way...hm-hm-hm, you like mummy's big titties do you? Ooh, I love a good nip tweak."

"You've got a gorgeous creamy bum mum, I'm almost cumming just stroking my cock up and down it. D o you want me to fuck that for you while I'm here?"

"Next time, lover. Right now what I want is you buried deep in my warm wet cu...oh shit, oh fuck, yes! Don't be...gentle Petey, I...want a good hard...shag."

"I'd never have guessed my old mum was such a dirty, horny bitch."

"You aint...seen nuthin'...yet baby. wouldn't it be...funny if you...got me ...pregnant too."

"Don't even...joke about...that mum."

"Who's joking? Oh fuck yes, hard and deep, that's...perfec, I can...feel your balls...slapping against me...Just think, your...wife and mother both...carrying your babies...and mine also my...grandson...oh god , oh god, oh god, OH GOD, OH GOD"

"Sshhh, you'll wake Jacqui."

"Sorry, it's been...aaahhhh, huh, huh, huh, huh, oh fuck, oh sweet Jesus, yes, yes...aaahhh, Petey, my darling...aaahhh".

"Unh, that's me done."

"Oh Jesus. It's twenty years since I had one orgasm, let alone two or three. Kiss me baby...mmmmm. Now, look me in the eye and tell me honestly you didn't enjoy that as much as with Jacqui."

"That was fucking fantastic mum. You're tighter than Jacqui. I loved it."

"That's good baby. Well, it's time for bed now...no, just me tonight, I need my sleep after that. Tomorrow night you can find out whether your mother's pussy tastes as sweet and juicy as your wife's. Goodnight, lover."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Conversation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds