• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Please Let Me Be Ch. 02

Please Let Me Be Ch. 02

All characters in this story are entirely fiction and at least 18 years of age. Any and all similarities between reality are coincidental. I use the term "girls" to mean women not to mean anyone under aged. This chapter does not involve penetration but does have oral.

*****

I watched the men leave the room from the corner of my eye. Now that the time had come I wasn't so sure I was ready for this. Blood was pounding in my ears, covering the sound of the door closing and Darrien rising from his chair. His shoes entered my line of sight and I slowly looked up.

"Tess," Darrien took my chin in hand and lifted my gaze to his, "Are you scared?"

"Yes," I dropped my eyes to his tie. A green tiger stared at me and my brow furrowed at the sight.

"Do you like it?" he released my chin to pull his tie loose from his shirt.

"Why a green tiger?" my curiosity got the better of me.

"A present to represent the Group," he untied his tie but left it hanging where it was.

His steps were nearly non-existent as he circled me on the plush red carpet. Garret was right in making the room entirely red. My heart was beating nearly out of my chest, causing a painful aching in my ribs. I took a deep breath that halted when he gently touched my hair.

"This looks painful," he murmured while tugging my hairband free.

My hair fell to my shoulders and slowly unwound into a curtain. I took advantage of the cover and ducked my head down further. Nudity was no new thing to me with all that the business entailed. I had seen many of the Products naked before and a few of the male workers as well when they decided to sample the merchandise. It was, however, new for me to stand completely nude before a man who might actually want me as a Product rather than dismissed me as nothing. Darrien's touch and gaze on my body was leaving me with the urge to squirm. I couldn't tell if the feeling was pleasant or not.

"Much better," his fingers threaded through the waves of my hair before skimming down my back, "Kneel."

I didn't question but went to my knees immediately. His voice brooked no resistance and I knew better than to make things more complicated for me than they might already be. The carpet was softer than I thought but still unkind on my knees. I kept my head down while my mind raced over all the things this man could do to me alone in a room without someone to stop him. My muscles tensed when his shoes stopped in front of me.

"Look at me," his dark voice led me to his dark eyes, pure pitch black that glowed red in the light of the room, demon, was all I could think, "give me your hands.

I hesitated for a second but saw only patience in his stance and no anger before I placed my palms in his. His fingers were thick knuckled and short but strong. He pulled my hands up above my head and transferred them to his left hand. My wrists pressed against one another and I knew there was no backing out, no running away. Even if I had wanted to run where would I go? I tried to remind myself this was a good thing. What had I always wanted? To be wanted, that's what. Now that the time had come I was starting to feel anxious.

"Do you trust me?" his words surprised me enough to have me look him in the face again. I couldn't tell if he was serious. Why would I trust a man who bought women? Who would I trust anyone in this business at all?

"No," a slight laugh hid in my voice but all I got in response was a raised eyebrow.

The humor died but a small spark of curiosity grew when his right hand reached to unlace his belt. I couldn't look away from his fingers deftly unbuttoning the slacks and sliding the zipper down over a noticeable erection. My throat felt dry and too tight when I swallowed. The girls had certainly told me about this before.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"No." I whispered.

"No, sir, you will call me sir from now on. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," I licked my lips and looked up at him. Sir, huh? I suppose that was better than Master or His Worshipfulness.

"Good girl," his smile burned parts of my body that had me rubbing restlessly against the carpet. He pulled his cock free of his boxers and let me look my fill.

I knew what a man's body looked like but this was the first time I had seen anything up close. He smelled cleaner than I expected almost like that hot wind before a tornado or the scent of a thunderstorm mixed with clean sweat. His erection twitched in front of me and I glanced up at Darrien to see if he was annoyed by my curiosity and lack of action. Darrien just watched me with a calm expression so I returned to staring at his dick. Long by my standards and paler than I thought except for the deep red of the tip that was clearly free of the skin some of the other men had. Leaning forward my tongue darted out to lick the center of the head. Salty liquid spread over my tongue and I let my tongue circle. Darrien's hips twitched and he let his free hand tangle in my hair.

"Very good," he growled and pushed his fingers deeper into my hair.

I glanced up at him but couldn't look into the heat of his gaze for long so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of pleasing a man for the first time. The girls had told me that men liked it deep so I swallowed as much of him as I could, gulping down a few inches before sliding back with a hum that vibrated my throat against him. My tongue slipped around his girth and I opened my mouth further. They had said to keep the teeth against my lips so he wouldn't get angry. I made sure my teeth didn't graze him while I sucked him harder. The heat of him felt wonderful filling my mouth. I pushed myself further down on him and was rewarded with his hands tightening. The pulse underneath his cock beat hard so I rubbed it with the tip of my tongue. Darrien's hand on my head pushed me further against him until I focused only on gulping down his cock and humming so I could keep breathing through my nose that touched against his pubes. He pulled by hands back and high so my back arched towards him while he pressed me closer to him. I felt his cock jump against my throat while he groaned.

"Definitely worth it," he slid my mouth down his erection until it popped free from my lips.

I gulped in a breath licked my mouth clean of the heat he had left behind.

"More?" his hands loosened in my hair while he tilted my head back to look him in the eye.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl," he pressed his cock against my lips and I swallowed him again before pulling back to lick the sides in long strokes. I took the time to let my tongue really taste all of him. I sucked on the underside of his cock like Jolie said men liked then lightly kissed up to the tip again where I treated him like a lollipop. His head was thrown back and I could hear his breath coming in little pants while he let me play with him. A little thrill went through me when I realized I could do this to a man just as well as all the other Products.

"Yes, Tess," his hand stroked my hair when I tilted my head to let more of him land on my tongue. His scent filled my head and my eyes slitted in pleasure. I would do this the right way. I would make him need me and then he'd have no choice but to buy me. I moaned and hummed against him. My fingers curled in despite his hold on my wrists. The movement brought his head forward where he could watch me truly taste him,

"Shite, I'm going to cum."

I swallowed him deep into my throat quickly. Moaning, he cum in my mouth. The girls had taught me how to do this right. I gulped it all down, feeling his spurts hit and then melt. Suckling, I slowly pulled back so I could take all that was left inside of him. The taste was slightly bitter and thick but I did my best to keep him groaning. He tugged my head back as he softened. I leaned back on my heels while he kept hold of my wrists in his left and put his pants back together with his right.

"Stand up," he pulled me to my feet when I failed to make my legs work fast enough. Keeping hold of my hands he pushed me back against the wall and slid his knee between mine, "Now we know you can do one thing right. I assume you have no true training in any of the other areas."

"No, sir," My legs tightened against the wetness I could now feel between them.

"But you are intact?" his right hand pulled the tie from around his neck and secured it around my wrists.

"Yes, sir," I pulled against the bindings after he had tightened them. His right hand returned to stroke my hair. My eyes met his and Darrien leaned forward to quickly kiss me with closed lips. I wondered if he had ever tasted himself before. I certainly enjoyed licking my fingers after I was finished with myself. Darrien's free hand slid between my thighs but didn't touch where I wanted them.

"You were a very good girl earlier," his hand pressed against my curls, "would you like me to make things fun for you?"

"Yes, sir," the enthusiasm in my answer made him grin.

"Good, now don't look away or close your eyes. Look only at me."

I stared into his eyes. The ones that so reminded me of demons, red glow over pitch black that blended into the pupil almost seamlessly. He had thick lashes and brows that slanted down. His lips were thin but only made me want to lick until they opened to let the softness out. His jaw was strong and covered in five o'clock shadow. Black hair was cropped close to his head and looked bristly. I took in his face while his hand rubbed around the one spot that needed it.

"Touch me," I demanded.

He stopped rubbing and his eyes narrowed, "Try again."

"Please, touch me sir," still a hint of demand.

He smiled but instead stroked the outside of my thigh. I growled a little and tried to rub myself against his thigh but he pulled it back. The need to be touched there overrode any other thought. I could feel little waves of heat radiate out and knew that I needed friction. My hands pulled against the tie.

"Try harder," he licked the tip of my nose.The action had me jolt back against the wall.

I took a deep breath before filling my voice will all the sincerity I could find, "I need you to touch me, sir. Please touch me," there may have been a little sickly sweetness to my voice because one of his eyebrows twitched up again, "Please?"

He bit my nose lightly before sliding his hand back to my crotch. I wrinkled my nose and stared him down while waiting for him finally to put his fingers against me. His hand came closer and I widened my legs for him. His mouth pressed against mine while his eyes bored into mine and a finger finally slipped inside me. The tip pressed against a block in me and did nearly nothing to create the friction I needed. Still my pussy clenched around his finger and juice dripped down my thighs when the door opened and Garret came into the room with the other men.

"Dammit!" I hissed and closed my eyes and let my head hit the wall behind me but not before seeing the surprise and a small sliver of anger in Darrien.

"I take it you like our tester?" Garret was loud in the once quiet room.

"Yes," Darrien pulled his finger free and licked it clean. I watched through narrowed eyes.

"Do you really want to buy a tester? For five fuckin' mill? For fuck's sake Darrien don't you think this has gone far enough?" the man in the yellow tie and shirt and black suit flopped into one of the chairs around the room.

"Yes," Darrien untied his tie and started to knot it back around his neck while I rearranged my expression to as neutral as it was going to get.

The man certainly knew how to deliver an answer, too bad he hadn't had time to deliver for me. If he was going to decide on a different Product I would much rather have a bit more fun before I went back to the life of Tess the tester.

"Then let's go negotiate the contract in the orange room," Garret ushered the four suited men back out including Darrien who didn't glance back at me.

"Tess, we should get you cleaned and packed up," Eric, the coordinator for the business handed me my forgotten brown clothes and found a hair band for my loose hair.

"Yes, sir," I mumbled unconsciously. It seemed Darrien might actually want me after all. Maybe he would deliver in the end.

To be continued . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Please Let Me Be Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds