• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 06

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 06

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Chapter Eight -- My Mom never liked you.

My Mom never liked you.

"I'm not surprised that you slept with my Mom. She's beautiful and sexy after all. I'm more surprised my Mom slept with you because my Mom never liked you," said Gwen.

Haunted as much as he was troubled by her words, her words that her mother didn't like him, never liked him, lit up his brain as if he had just been electrocuted.

'Her mother didn't like him. Her mother never liked him. How could her mother never like him?'

Never seeing that coming, how could he not see that Trudy never liked him? Is he that obliviously to how his mother-in-law perceives him? After knowing the woman for nearly twenty years, is he that dumb not to know that her mother never liked him when he thought she always liked him? Where so many sons-in-law don't even like their mothers-in-law, he loves his mother-in-law.

If he knew her mother never liked him, he didn't think he'd have sexual fantasies about her. How could he sexually fantasize over someone who didn't like him? Yet, whether she liked him or not, with her having enormous breasts in her favor, she was still sexy and beautiful. Whether she liked him or not, unable to help himself, he was still sexually attracted to her. Whether she liked him or not, unable to control his perverted perversity in wanting her to pleasure him sexually, he'd still have sex with his wife's mother if ever he could.

How could he not be sexually attracted to the mother of a woman whose daughter looked so very much like her mother? Just as Gwen was stunningly gorgeous, so wasn't her mother, sister, and best friend for that matter. All three women were sexy, blonde sirens. All three women interrupted his sleep. All three women caused him to masturbate over their imagined naked forms.

Yet, whether Gwen's mother liked him or not, she was still his mother-in-law and sex between a son-in-law and mother-in-law is as expressly forbidden as it is sometimes erotically exciting, depending on the mother-in-law, of course. Whether he was sexually attracted to her, she was his wife's mother and he'd never have sex with his wife's mother, especially with a woman who didn't like him, never liked him. Yet, now that he knows that Trudy doesn't like him, never liked him, oddly enough, he's even more sexually attracted to her than he was before. If she was forbidden fruit before, she's even more forbidden fruit now. Now, that he knows she doesn't like him, never liked him, while sitting in the kitchen talking to his wife, he fantasized of forcing her mother to have sex with him.

Now armed with the knowledge that his mother-in-law never liked him, when he did have sexual fantasies about her, he'd have a different sort of sexual fantasies about her. He'd have sexual fantasies of her where he wasn't as respectful of her being his wife's mother. He'd have sexual fantasies of Gwen's mother that more addressed his sexual needs than her sexual needs. He'd still have fantasy sex with his mother-in-law, of course, while sleeping, but the sex he'd have with her not liking him, never liking him, would be rougher and more intense. By giving her an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock, he imagined forcing her to like him, really like him.

With the thought of Trudy not liking him, never liking him, taking his brain hostage, Roger fell silent while eating his breakfast, drinking his coffee, and sexually fantasizing over having fantasy sex with his mother-in-law. He couldn't think of anything but Trudy not liking him, just as he couldn't think of anything but Gwen's mother naked. He imagined either giving her a reason not to like him or giving her a reason to really like him.

* * * * *

Instead of kissing her and making love to her, he'd strip his mother-in-law naked against her will. With him touching her and feeling her through her clothes, he imagined her desperately trying to physically resist him but he was too strong for her and too determined to strip her naked. Of course she'd struggle, but the more she struggled the more sexually aroused he'd become.

"Roger," he imagined her saying while physically resisting him as he felt her breasts through her blouse and bra and felt her ass through her short skirt and panty. "What are you doing? How dare you touch me in that inappropriate, sexual way? Stop! Let go of me."

Not even bothering to unbutton it, as if he was a sex offender who kidnapped a sexy woman, he imagined ripping open her blouse to expose her bra clad breasts and long line of cleavage. Pushing her blouse over her shoulders, with her arms caught in her blouse, without even unbuttoning and unzipping it, he'd pulled down her short skirt to expose her white, cotton panties. Then, removing her blouse, he'd kick away her skirt. A sight to behold, he imagined himself staring at Gwen's mother standing there in her underwear. There's something so sexy about seeing a beautiful woman in her panty and bra.

Once he stripped her down to her sexy lingerie, with her continuing to struggle and unsuccessfully trying to push him away, he imagined kissing her, French kiss her, while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra. Pushing her back and up against the wall, with him blocking her escape, there was nowhere for her to go now. Still kissing her, French kissing her, with her still struggling and trying to push him back, he imagined wrapping his arms around her and feeling her ass through her panty. Still kissing her, French kissing her, with her still struggling and pushing him away, he imagined forcing his hand between her legs and tracing her pussy slit through her panty.

"Roger! No! Stop! Oh, my God. How dare you?"

Then, taking as much pleasure in stripping her naked as he took in kissing her and feeling her through her underwear, he imagined removing her bra and panty. Oh, yeah, he couldn't wait to strip his mother-in-law naked. Naked, naked, naked, he was determined to see Gwen's mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, with just two articles of clothing left, after lusting over his wife's mother for fifteen years, since his wedding day, he finally was going to have his wicked, sexual way with her. Naked, naked, naked, Roger continued feeling his mother-in-law's shapely body through her bra and panties.

"Stop! Get away from me. Don't you dare touch me in that sexual way. How dare you?"

As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he imagined removing her bra first. Not an easy task to do with her fighting him and resisting him but removing her bra would be the most sexually exciting thing to do. With her wearing such a big bra, a four hook, underwire bra, she was wearing a huge over the shoulder, bolder holder that supported her massive breasts. Always dreaming of her naked breasts, he couldn't wait to see her huge boobs. He couldn't wait to touch, feel, and fondle her big boobs. Of course she'd still continue struggling to prevent him from seeing her naked breasts, but the more she struggled the more sexually aroused he'd become and the more determined he'd be to remove her bra.

"Roger! Stop! Let go of me. You're hurting me. Oh, my God. Please don't remove my bra," she said holding onto her bra when he made a grab for it.

Visualizing it in his mind's eye, the quickest and easiest way to remove her brassiere, he imagined pulling her bra over her head and off without even unhooking it. Then, once topless, with her doing everything she could to block his view, he imagined she'd cover her naked breasts with her hands and forearms. Grabbing her by her wrists, he imagined forcing her arms away from her big boobs so that he could see her enormous tits. He's always wanted to see her D cup breasts and now that he's seen her tits, they look more like double D breasts than they do D cup breasts. He's always wanted to see her areolas and nipples. He always imagined touching them, feeling them, and sucking them whenever fantasizing about having sex with Gwen's mother in his dreams.

"There! You happy now? You've seen my tits. Now allow me to get dressed please."

With her standing there embarrassed and angry that he stripped her topless, he imagined himself touching her tits, feeling her tits, and fondling her tits. He imagined her slapping him and kicking him while he had his wicked, sexual way with her topless body. With her slapping at his face and head, he imagined himself fingering her nipples, pulling her nipples, and turning and twisting her nipples. Still having his wicked, sexual way with his mother-in-law's huge breasts, he imagined himself leaning down to suck her nipples, first one and then the other while his horny hands were all over her big nipples.

"Roger stop. Oh, my God. Please don't. I can't believe you're sucking my tits. Please stop," she said trying to push his mouth away from her erect nipples. "This is so very embarrassing for me."

He imagined his mother-in-law standing before him topless. With her more focused on covering her naked breasts with her hands and forearms than in protecting herself from him removing her panties, in one downward push, he imagined pulling down her panty to expose her naked ass and her bushy, blonde pussy to his horny eyes. Naked now, he imagined taking her in his arms and kissing her, French kissing her, while reaching behind her to touch, feel, squeeze, and fondle her naked ass. While still kissing her, French kissing her, he imagined himself reaching his hand down the front of her to feel her blonde, bushy fur before forcing his hand between her legs to finger Trudy's pussy. He was fingering his mother-in-law's cunt. He couldn't believe he was fingering his mother-in-law's cunt.

"Oh, my God! You filthy pig," she said pushing his hand away from her pussy. "How dare you strip me naked? How dare you touch and feel me in such an inappropriate sexual way!"

As if he had as many hands as a spider has legs and an octopus has tentacles, she removed one hand away from her breasts and his other hand away from her snatch to prohibit him from fingering her pussy. As soon as she removed his hand from her tit, his other hand was feeling and squeezing her ass. As soon as she removed his hand from her ass, his other hand was fingering her pussy. Yet, as much as she tried pushing his hand away, he still managed to get his finger inside of her. With his finger buried in her pussy up to his knuckle, he imagined finger fuck his mother-in-law. Rubbing her clit while moving his finger in an out of her, he was masturbating Gwen's mother.

"Keep struggling. I like it when you resist," he said with a dirty laugh.

Still trying to maintain her modesty, she cowered while covering her nakedness with her hands and forearms.

"I'm telling Gwen what you did to me," she said pushing his hand away from in between her legs and finally freeing herself from him and extricating his finger from inside of her.

With her standing there naked, he quickly stripped himself naked too. In the way she acted so shyly shocked when he was stripping her naked, she acted so shyly shocked to see him naked but he saw her glance down at his cock. She looked at his prick. Obviously not wanting him to catch her staring, she looked away before looking down at his penis again and again.

Perhaps because she was his mother-in-law, she acted so outraged that he was touching her, feeling her, kissing her, and stripping her naked. Able to tell that she was feigning her modesty, he knew by the wetness he felt through her panty and the erectness of her nipples that she was as sexually aroused as he was. Obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Obviously, this was nothing more than a game to her for her to not only maintain her virtues but also to maintain her reputation. She was his wife's mother after all.

Now, with her finally naked, he forced her over to the bed. He sat her on the bed and took her hand and placed it on his cock. As quickly as he place her hand on his engorged prick, she pulled her hand away. Again and again, he placed her hand on his stiff prick, the last time actually wrapping her fingers around his cock and holding it there while he moved her hand up and down. Obviously not wanting to masturbate her son-in-law, she pulled her hand away again. Having had enough with the silly games of tickle and tease, he was determined to tie her to the bed. He imagined forcing her down on the mattress and tied her wrist to one bedpost before tying her other wrist to the other bedpost. Of course she'd struggle, but the more she struggled, the more sexually aroused he'd become.

"Roger, let go of me. Let me go. Don't do this. Please don't do this. You can't do this. This is wrong," she said pleading with him to stop. "I'm your mother-in-law and you're my son-in-law. We can't have sex."

Certainly, just as it was worth the physical effort to strip Gwen's mother naked, it was certainly worth the effort to tie her to the bed. He imagined her big boobs bouncing and swaying while trying to pull her arms from him for him not to tie her wrists to the bedposts. There's nothing like seeing naked, bouncing, and swaying, huge boobs, especially when those huge boobs are his mother-in-law's huge boobs.

Now with her wrists tied to the bedposts and with her still struggling to free herself, he needed to do one more thing before tying her ankles to the bed. He pushed her to the side and slapped her ass. While watching for her reaction and as if waiting to hear an echo, he stopped and paused between each slap of her naked ass. Slapping it again and again, he slapped her harder each time. Again and again, he spanked her naked ass.

"This is for not liking me," he said slapping her ass even harder. "This is for never liking me," he said really walloping her ass now until she started crying.

Not done with her, not even close, he imagined himself standing at the foot of the bed to stare at his naked mother-in-law's huge breasts and erect nipples. Then grabbing one ankle, he tied that to the bedpost before tying her other ankle to the opposite bedpost. With Gwen's mother positioned in the shape of a starfish, he stared between her legs at her bushy, blonde pussy. Able to see a bit of pink, her pussy was glistening with her moist wetness. He wondered if stripping her naked or spanking her shapely ass or a combination of both is what sexually excited her.

With his mother-in-law helplessly tied to the bed and obviously sexually aroused, there's so much he wanted to do to her naked body. If he dared, he'd love to call all of his friends over to gangbang his mother-in-law. He wouldn't mind watching that naked, sex show while videotaping the entire violent experience. He'd love to watch her suck and fuck a half dozen cocks.

"Roger, please don't do this. Please untie me. I promise I won't tell Gwen that you stripped me naked, spanked me, and tied me to the bed. Okay?"

Once tied to the bed, he imagined photographing her naked body and not only posting all of her pictures on the Internet but also mailing them to all of her friends, especially her male friends. He could be such a dirty bastard for his mother-in-law not liking him, never liking him. After all the things he'd done for her, she's an ungrateful bitch to not like him.

"Now that I've stripped you naked, seen you naked, groped your naked body, tied your naked body to the bed, and photographed your naked body, how do you like me now? Now, if you still don't like me and will never like me, at least you have reason to dislike me, hate me even," he imagined saying to her.

"Roger, how could you violate me in this sexual way? How dare you strip me naked? How dare you touch and feel me in places where no son-in-law should ever touch and feel their mother-in-law," he imagined Trudy saying. "How dare you spank my naked ass? How dare you tie me to your bed? How dare you expose yourself to me? I'm so very embarrassed."

He imagined himself sitting on the bed beside her while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. Reaching down to finger her pussy, he imagined himself touching and feeling her everywhere a son-in-law she never liked would never be allowed to touch and feel his mother-in-law that he loved. He imagined sucking her huge tits and finger her big nipples. Just beginning with her, after making her ass red raw with his spanking, he enjoyed punish her for not liking him.

"Oh my God, Roger. Please don't put your fingers inside of me. Please don't suck my nipples," she said squirming. "This is so very humiliating for me. You're sexually arousing me. Please don't. Please stop."

Obviously, her nipples were one of her erogenous zones. Obviously he was sexually exciting her by sucking on her big nipples. If sucking her nipples wasn't enough, he imagined fingering her pussy with one hand while fingering her nipples with his other hand. Then, masturbating her by rubbing her clit, finger fucking her, and pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, he'd make her cum.

"Oh, Roger. Please don't. Please stop. Oh, my God. Don't. You're sexually exciting me. Stop. Please stop. Don't. I beg you. Stop. Don't stop," she said breathlessly as he continued masturbating her. "Oh, my God. I'm going to cum. It's been such a long time that a man touched me in this sexual way. I'm cumming Roger. I'm cumming. This is so very humiliating."

Shaking her shoulders and gyrating her hips, he watched her have an orgasm before sinking in the mattress in a daze of sexual delight.

"How do you like me now that I masturbated you, Mom? Do you like me now that I gave you an orgasm with my fingers?"

As if enjoying the afterglow, she remained silent for a minute before lashing out at him.

"You filthy pig. How dare you violate me? How dare you treat me in such a disrespectful way? This is rape Roger, rape," he imagined Trudy saying. "You raped me and you'll pay dearly for this forced pleasure. I'll report you to the police. I'll have you arrested. They throw your sorry ass in jail."

She looked at him with anger, the angry reaction that he had hoped to receive from Gwen but didn't.

"Being that I stripped you naked and masturbated you, and being that I'll be going to jail, I may as well eat you too. Would you like for me to eat you Trudy? May I lick your pussy Mom?"

"No Roger. Please. I beg you. Please stop. Please don't do that," she said.

With her ankles tied to his bed and her legs already spread completely apart, he positioned himself between her legs and started licking her pussy while fingering her pussy and while reaching up to fondle her huge tits and finger her big nipples. Sticking his finger inside of her, he continued masturbating her while licking and licking her. He was eating his mother-in-law. He couldn't believe he was giving Gwen's mother and oral orgasm. With her wrists and ankles tied, unable to move much and seemingly enjoying him giving her cunnilingus, she stopped struggling. As if pressuring him to lick her harder and faster, she was actually pushing her cunt against his mouth.

"Oh, Roger," she said wiggling her shapely ass. "You're going to make me cum again," she said in a husky, sexy voice. "I don't believe this. How could you do this to me? I'm cumming Roger. I'm cumming. God this is so embarrassing. Lick me, Roger. Lick me. Eat my pussy. Lap my cunt."

He watched her have a second orgasm. By giving her an oral orgasm after giving her one with his fingers and before giving her a third one with his cock, he'd force her to like him, really like him. After spanking her naked ass with his hand, now he made her scream, not in pain but in sexual delight, first with his fingers and now with his tongue. Oh, yeah, after all that he's done for her, he'd get even with her for not liking him, never liking him, by fingering her while licking her. Just as he gave her an orgasm with his fingers, he imagined giving her a second orgasm with his tongue.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds