• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Had To Be Magic Ch. 03

It Had To Be Magic Ch. 03

123

*This is final part of my story it had to be magic. It will be very hard to understand what is going on without reading the first two parts. I have a new editor and would like to thank RF-Fast for editing the final part of my story. I hope you enjoy it.


Part 3 Exploration

I began to realize my sister was a submissive. Reading online about the whole BDSM world, I was surprised to find out it was not what I thought. I always thought being a submissive was the same as being a sex slave. Submissives are only there for your pleasure, at your every beck and call.

But the more I read, I realized a true submissive is all about giving up control; but only when the Dom can be trusted to not allow any real harm come to them. It's a power play only when it is time to play. It is not something they do all the time. Most subs look and act just like everyone else. They have normal jobs, with families. Many of them are very strong and powerful men or women in the real world, but choose to be submissive in their sexual life.

I was now beginning to understand. I read an article from one sub that having her boundaries pushed or a good spanking was like having an out of body experience. She went on to say it was like she was not even herself, but someone entirely different. She experienced an endorphin rush she described as more addictive than any drug.

That explains how my sister can be so strong and tough at work and yet be totally submissive with sex. I was starting to understand a little more.

I stopped reading online and started looking back in her folder. I looked at the dates and saw one from when she was about 18. I opened the picture and my eyes just about popped out. I couldn't believe I was looking at my sister's best friend Amanda. I had the hot's for her since I was thirteen.

It showed Amanda lying on my sister's bed completely nude. She was laughing with her legs spread wide and her hands cupping her tits. In the photo, the flash emphasized her gaping pussy. I quickly had flashbacks, remembering hearing my sister and Amanda laughing in her room many times when I was a kid. I had actually fantasized about them having a pillow fight in the nude but nothing like this. This was better than any of my fantasies. She was even hotter than I had dreamed about. It was nice to see she was totally shaved like my sister. I guessed my sister had taken the picture, because the next picture was my sister posing the same way. They both looked so hot. The only difference was my sister had bigger nipples, but Amanda had bigger tits. In less than a second my cock was getting stiff.

I placed the cursor on the next image.

Click.

It was hotter than the last two. Barb and Amanda were in an embrace, pressing their nipples together. Nipple to nipple and cheek to cheek, I had no idea just how close the two of them really were.

Click.

Next they were kissing. It was a deep kiss with their tongues deep in each other's mouths. Each cupping the other's tits as they kissed. My cock was throbbing. I had no idea my sister and my youthful fantasy were bi. I started advancing the pictures faster, eager to see more.

Click.

The next shot had them still in a deep kiss while running a hand over each other's wet pussy. My finger was shaking as it hovered over the enter key. My other hand was taking out my throbbing member.

Click

They got into a 69 and started eating each other out. I could see Amanda's tongue as it went deep into my sisters gaping pussy. My cock almost hurt from the blood rush as I looked at how very hot the two of them looked together.

Click.

In the next picture, Amanda was grabbing my sister by the hair and grinding her pussy into her mouth. Little meek and mild Amanda the dominate one? No way, I thought to myself. I was getting closer and closer to expelling my excitement.

Click.

The next showed Amanda pulling my sister on her back by her hair. It was a blurred shot but very erotic. I looked at my sister's face and saw that combined expression of pleasure and pain.

Click.

I advanced even more quickly as I was getting close to my release. This shot was sooooo hot. Amanda was riding my sister's face. Amanda had her back arched and was grinding her pussy and ass on my sister's mouth. At the same time she was pulling my sisters nipples straight up until her breasts looked like a cone. I don't see how my sister could even breathe. It looked like Amanda's weight was only supported by my sister's face. I could see her legs squeezing my sister's face; holding her in place. I was getting closer to an explosion.

Click.

I advanced to the next picture. This one showed Amanda in the throes of orgasm riding Barb's face. It was so exciting seeing how Amanda looked as she shook in orgasm.

Click.

The next two sent me over the edge. Amanda pulled my sister up on all fours. In Amanda's hand was my first wooden magic wand and she was running it in my sister's pussy My sister's eyes were closed, her head lifted up with her mouth hung open. She looked like a dog howling at the moon.

Click.

I advanced and was rewarded with seeing my sister in what was no doubt an orgasm. Amanda was pushing my magic wand in her pussy while her other hand was pulling back hard on my sister's hair. I let loose a huge load. I was actually shaking as pulse after pulse erupted from my engorged cock.

As I finally came back to reality, I released my cock and discovered the mess I had made. I slowly caught my breath. As my mind returned, I started remembering all the times I had been looking for that wand only to have my sister find it. Yea, she knew where it was all the time, in her pussy.

I went and got a drink with the pictures racing thru my mind. That was over seven years ago. I wonder if she still gets it on with Amanda. I knew Amanda had married two years ago and I was crushed that any chance to be with my fantasy woman was gone forever.

An awful idea popped into my mind at once. Maybe I could use these pictures to blackmail Amanda into having sex with me. What would her husband think? No, I could never do it. One, my sister would know I had stolen her personal pictures and two I was not the blackmailer type. Better to just leave it in my private fantasy world. The reality was I didn't need Amanda. I had my sister and she now had me totally obsessed. I wanted to fuck her. Hard.

I know everything I said to myself about oral sex not being sex. But I wanted it worse than anything in the world. I wanted to fuck her over and over in every way that can be called sex. I wanted to try it all and I wanted to do it with my sister. I had crossed the line when I shot my cum into my sister's mouth. There was no going back now, I finally admitted it to myself. No reason to try to hide it anymore. I simply had to fuck her and I was not going to stop until I found a way to do it.

I still had some time left and sat back down at my computer. I looked in the folder again and saw she had a word document that looked like a diary. . I opened it and started reading. The date looked like the entry was a few months before the pictures I just viewed.

Tues. May 23

"Today was very close call. I was masturbating in the den when my brother came home early. I just had time to pull my skirt down when he opened the door. I know he saw my red face but I told him I had fallen asleep. I am sure he believed me. It's a good think that I stopped wearing panties a few years ago or they would have been on the floor. It's really funny remembering when me and Amanda made the dare to go one month without panties. I never dreamed how much I loved it. Two years later and I still only wear them when I have to. Amanda feels the same way, I know the only time she wears them is when she is wearing her cheerleader outfit. The freedom feels so good and it does feel just a little naughty."

I had another flashback. I remember coming home early and seeing my sister on the couch with her face all red. If only I had come home two minutes earlier. Oh what I may have seen.

I skipped over many of the entries as they were boring, stuff about her day and fights with friends. I skimmed over several weeks before I came to an entry that looked interesting.

Sat. June 17

"Last night was so wild, me and Amanda went out on a double date with her boyfriend and a friend of his. Larry was nice enough but I knew right away I would not let him fuck me. He just didn't turn me on at all. Amanda was so excited setting us up. She came over and we got all dressed up. Amanda picked out a short black skirt for me to wear with a white blouse. She wore a very low cut summer dress that showed off a lot of her cleavage. As usual neither of us wore panties but she decided to ditch her bra. The blouse I was wearing was so sheer, with my abnormally long nipples I couldn't go without one.

The date was ok and the dinner was good but Amanda almost got me into trouble. She is always the one that likes to stir up trouble. She has not changed a bit since we were kids. We went to a club after dinner and sat and talked. It was a nice club with the small tables and a long flowing tablecloth. We were sitting talking when I felt a foot start rubbing my leg. I knew it was Amanda but I pretended nothing was going on. Her foot kept inching up my leg until she had it between my legs. I should have pushed her foot down but I didn't. I actually slid to the edge of my chair and spread my legs. I almost jumped as her toe touched my pussy. She started rubbing her big toe up against my clit and back down. I almost let out a gasp as she started rubbing my pussy with her toe. People were all around us. Our dates sat right next to us. I tried to listen to the conversation, but all I was really doing was trying hard not to scream.

Amanda sat like she didn't have a care in the world as she continued rub my clit in the middle of the bar. I guess my face was getting red and I looked a little sick when my date noticed and asked me if I felt ok. I told him I need to go the powder room and pushed Amanda's foot down from between my legs. Amanda got up and went with me. I was so wet I wondered if I left a puddle on my seat. I could feel my excitement begin to drip down my leg.

When I got into the bathroom stall to clean myself up, Amanda pushed her way into my stall. She closed the door and put her hand over my mouth. She pulled up my skirt and stated finger fucking me hard.

I heard women coming in and out of the bathroom as she rubbed my clit with her fingers. She wouldn't take her hand off my mouth for fear I would moan. She started really fucking my pussy with three fingers while keeping me pinned to the bathroom wall. I was so wet her fingers slipped in me with ease. I was already close to an orgasm when she whispered in my ear, "If I get you off you have to lick me right here."

All I could do was nod my head and immediately I let loose with the strongest orgasm of my life. She pulled her fingers out of my pussy and stuck them in my mouth and had me clean her fingers with my lips and tongue. Amanda pushed me to my knees, put one foot on the toilet, lifted her sundress and spread her legs. She grabbed my head and jammed it hard into her smooth pussy. Amanda's pussy was as wet as mine and I could tell it wouldn't take much for her to orgasm as well. I sucked and licked on her clit the way I know she likes.

We could hear women talking all around us as I sucked her clit between my teeth. She grabbed my head and started grinding her pussy into my mouth. It was only a few more seconds before she exploded in orgasm. Her whole body shook and she even let out a little moan. Amanda is a squirter and when she came she absolutely gushed into my mouth. I couldn't let it get all over my white blouse so I swallowed it all as fast as possible.

I stood up as she regained her composure. I was surprised when she grabbed my head with both her hands and thrust her tongue in my mouth. I returned the favor and searched her mouth with mine. As we broke our kiss she leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I love the way I taste in your mouth." I never felt more desirable.

I was rock hard before I was half way thru the entry. I remember that black skirt. I actually saw it hanging in Barb's closet when I was snooping in her room. Amanda was really the wild one. She pushed my sister into being more and more daring. I skimmed ahead in her diary looking for more really hot entries. I found one dated about six months later.

Fri. July 3.

"Well me and Amanda took the big plunge. We have been talking about it for a long time but we decided to do it. We are both going to get our clit hood pierced tomorrow."

I jumped ahead to her Saturday entry.

Sat. July 4

"I can hardly believe we did it. We went to Wizards Tattoos and piercings. Amanda went first and I watched as she lifted up her skirt and gathered it around her waist. The guy took a little while moving her clit back and forth looking for where to insert the needle. I could see this was turning her on but true to form she didn't let it show. She did scream when he put the needle in and quickly inserted the ring. She looked over at me and told me it really hurts but only for a few seconds and then it's not so bad. He gave her the pamphlet on how to take care of her piercing and had me lie down.

I pulled my skirt up to the waist allowing him to access as well. He was talking to Amanda as he checked my clit hood for position. As his fingers pulled back on my clit hood I could feel my whole body tingle with jolts. Amanda didn't miss my reaction and asked him if he had any larger rings. He told us he had a lots to choose from and stood up to get a few for us to look at. As soon as he got up, Amanda plunged two fingers in my pussy and made me gasp. She quickly started rubbing on my clit until I was about to climb the wall. She quickly pulled her fingers out of me as he returned. Amanda picked up a ring that was almost twice the size of hers and said I think this larger ring would look better on her. I always go along with her ideas and sort of nodded my head as he prepared me for the piercing. There was no way I could hide the wetness Amanda created when he left. The cool alcohol wash just about made me orgasm but I held it back. When I felt the needle pierced me I lost it. I had an orgasm. I let out a scream at the same time. Amanda was laughing. She said, "Sorry she can't take pain very well." She was trying to make it sound like my scream was from pain but she knew it was a scream from my orgasm. I'm not sure if he believed her it but he didn't say anything. I looked in the mirror at my clit ring and have to admit I love the larger ring. The funny part was as we left he told us that it's very important that we don't wear panties for a few months. We both just giggled."

I was so hard reading about her piecing. Amanda had one just like my sister. I quickly started searching the drive for later pictures. I opened a picture date stamped two days after they had their piercings. I was rewarded with a picture of my sister and Amanda sitting on the bed with their skirt pulled up showing of their piercings. I noticed they were exactly the same with a blue bead hanging off the ring. I guess Amanda decided to get the larger ring. I stared at the picture of the twin twats for a while feeling more blood flow back into my cock.

I decided to go back to the diary. I opened an entry by about a year or so later. I started skimming thru the entry's looking for something wild. I didn't have to go too far until I saw something that looked interesting.

Fri. August 11

"Today was a really bad day. David broke up with me and Amanda and John broke up yesterday. I have been so upset all day. I don't even want to get out of my room. I can't ever remember being so depressed. Amanda called and she is as upset as me. She told me that what we needed was a little ego boost. She wants to go out Saturday night and hit the clubs. I'm not sure yet if I am really up to it.

Sun. May 13

"Wow. 2 PM and I am still so hung over. Well I went out clubbing with Amanda. What a night. I have to admit she was right, a little ego boost was just what I needed. I told Amanda I didn't want to go out but true to form at 7:00 she came over to my house and made me go with her. She actual pulled me out of my bed and started pulling my clothes off and picking out something for me to wear.

After a few minutes I stopped trying to argue with her and started getting dressed. She wanted us dressed to impress and she picked out an outfit to do it. The red dress just barely covered my ass and had a plunging neck line that went all the way to my belly button. Her dress was black and not as short as mine but had a split on both sides that went all the way to her hip, advertising to everyone she was not wearing panties. Even I was surprised she was wearing such a daring dress. We fixed our makeup and headed to the clubs. We had no problem getting in and seemed to run into plenty of guys wanting to buy us drinks. We were dancing and having a good time. We were both enjoying the attention. There was this one guy we met that was sooo sexy. He came and sat at the table with us and we started chatting. We just really hit it off. After a while he asked us both back to his apartment.

Amanda whispered in my ear. "Let's rock his world."

He sat between us in the back seat of the taxi and started taking turns kissing us. We were both so turned on. He placed a hand on each of our legs and started rubbing slowly up. Without the slightest protest I spread my legs to give him access. I looked over to see Amanda already had her dress pulled all the way to the side and he had a finger inside her. I am not sure how much the taxi drive saw but at that point I didn't care who saw what. I was getting so wet watching him finger Amanda.

We pulled our dresses down as the taxi stopped. We ran out of the taxi into his apartment elevator waiting on him. As soon as he stepped into the elevator Amanda pulled her dress completely off and let it drop on the floor. I loved the look on his face as he looked at her standing there naked. Amanda reached over and pulled open my dress letting my breasts fall out. She got behind me and started rubbing my breasts and grinding her body into mine. "Sure you can handle the two of us?" Amanda purred.

By the time he had the apartment door open we were both naked. When he opened the door we attacked him. We ripped his pants off and got on our knees and double tongued this beautiful cock that was longer than most. We took turns sucking him. We made it to the bed still holding on to each other. Amanda got on all fours and wanted him to fuck her doggy. I have watched Amanda get fucked before and I was so wet watching them. She motioned for me to get under her and lick her pussy. It was so exciting watching up close as his cock slipped in and out of her pussy as I licked her. I was dripping wet watching. As his cock would slip in, I would extend my tongue and run it over his cock.

He would pump her pussy a few strokes and then fuck my mouth. Back and forth he shared his cock. He was so excited he didn't last long before let us know he was about to cum. Amanda told him to cum in her pussy. I watched as he slammed his cock in her pussy and erupted. I could see his cock pulse as he dumped several loads inside her. Amanda told me to stay where I was and open my mouth. As soon as he pulled his cock out Amanda lifted up and squatted over my open mouth letting his cum drip into my mouth. She spread her pussy lips wide and lowered her pussy over my mouth. Watching Amanda drip his cum in my mouth had him hard again. She told me to get it all and ground her pussy in my face. It was so nasty and I was so turned on. I have no idea how many orgasms I had last night. "

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Had To Be Magic Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds