• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sally's Sr. Sex - Stan

Sally's Sr. Sex - Stan

It was 8:15 on a beautiful, sunny, Wednesday morning. I was just coming out of our driveway to begin a 5 mile walk around our neighborhood when I almost bumped into Stan.

Stan had been our investment banker before he retired and for the last 10 years had walked this route every morning with his wife Cheryl. Stan must be about 75 now and it has been several months since I remember seeing him. He doesn't look good. His eyes are unfocused and brimming with moisture; he is stumbling along, just putting one foot in front of another.

"Good morning, Stan, where's Cheryl this morning? I haven't seen either of you in months."

"She's dead."

We were approaching the bench or neighbors have out near the road, so I said, "Stan, let's sit and talk for a few minutes."

We sat and Stan's head dropped, he put his hands over his face and said, "Oh Sally, I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself and reminiscing. After all, it's Wednesday."

"Stan, you're going to have to be more specific than that if I am going to understand."

Stan talked for an hour and in a nutshell, he told me that while he and Cheryl had been visiting their daughter out state six months earlier, Cheryl had gotten sick and died within a week. He had not been able to face life without her and had just wandered around aimlessly until he finally came home yesterday. Today he was trying to get back into the pattern of his life with the walk, but today is Wednesday and it was just too much for him.

"What is significant about Wednesday?"

"Cheryl and I always had a very active sex life, but as we got older, we were able to really only be totally successful if we saved all our physical passion for one day each week; that day was Wednesday. We always started our day on Wednesday with sex - sometimes we spent the entire day in bed, just loving each other. Today is Wednesday and I feel lost."

"I think we need to go back to our house. We need to talk with tgg."

Tgg was just putting his golf clubs in his car as we walked up to the house hand in hand. He greeted Stan and I said, "Honey, I want to be Stan's Wednesday sex partner if he will have me."

Stan's eyes got wide and his mouth fell open. Tgg picked up on it right away and said, "Why don't we go inside and I will explain everything to Stan before he has a stroke."

We sat around the kitchen table and tgg told Stan everything. How he has been unable to perform sexually for me since his prostate operation and how he wanted me, a passionate, sexy woman to still be able to enjoy sex with a man even if it couldn't be him. How I had spent the last year dieting and exercising to make myself more appealing to others; how I was somewhat embarrassed by the folds of extra skin and wrinkles that did not snap back when I lost weight; how I was a woman who loved sex, a hard cock, and cum in her vagina.

With that said, tgg excused himself and said he would be home by dinner; he told us to have a good time.

"What do you think, Stan, are you interested?"

"Sally, I have admired you for years." He walked over to me and kissed me gently on the cheek.

I took his hand and as I led him to the Master bedroom, I said, "I think we should get more comfortable."

I left my long T-shirt on; as usual, I was not wearing a bra, but I removed my shoes and socks before slipping out of my shorts and panties.

Stan stripped down to his boxers and we lay facing each other in the bed. I gently stroked his arm and said, "How do you like to do this?"

He slid his bottom arm under my neck and his top arm across me to my back and gently kissed me while he held me. I kissed back. I didn't want to be too aggressive.

"I haven't done this for 6 months; I hope I haven't forgotten how."

I kissed him and said, "Let's just go with the flow and see where it takes us. No pressure."

Stan began exploring my body gently and I was enjoying each moment. So far in the past week I had been with Jose', Mike, Darren, Neal, and Jeff, so I was relaxed; and while not needy, was ready for wherever this led.

Stan slid his top arm under my shirt and gently caressed one breast and then the other, my nipples hardened under his touch and my areolas contracted. My body was responding on its own. It felt so good that I gave out an involuntary groan and opened my mouth to his kisses. My breasts are sensitive and responsive; they may hang low, but they are still heavy and dense.

There was no rush - we had all day - and both of us were enjoying the intimate contact.

He pushed up my top and licked around the outside one areola and then the other, without touching the crinkled part. He kissed all over both breasts without touching nipple or areola and then began gently suckling, one and then the other. He was so gentle and loving. He wanted this to be good for me.

I was tingling all over by the time he slowly started kissing his way down my body and just as I thought his next move would be to my pubes, he skipped that whole area and started kissing the insides of my thighs. Naturally my legs slid apart to give him access and his fingers began exploring my inner and outer vulva lips while his mouth was on my inner thighs. He found my clit and I moaned again. He moved up with his tongue and began stimulating my clit - I was sure that I could feel it emerging from its sheath.

My body took over again and humped on his tongue. I was losing control over my own body.

"You're very dry."

"I know, when we are ready I have some lube."

I pulled him up to kiss, our tongues entwined, and I sucked him into my mouth.

I reached down into his boxers and found his erect member. He was about 5 inches long and thick like salami. He was circumcised and had a very distinct ridge where the shaft met the cap, which was more oval than round and had a crease that led to a larger than usual slit. He was leaking from the slit, so I spread it around with my finger and noted how smooth and silky his cap was.

I could sense that he wanted to put his hard rod in me, so I reached into the bedside table for my jar of coconut oil. I slathered his cock and rubbed some on and into my vagina. I rubbed him up and down through my vulva several times and then helped the head of his cock into the opening of my vagina. I had done my part, now he could do the rest; or at least put it the rest of the way in.

He was gentle and took minute strokes as my vagina stretched to accommodate him. Because he went slowly, there was almost constant contact with my G-spot and before he was fully inserted, I had my first full blown orgasm. "Oh Stan, don't stop, you feel so good."

When he was fully inserted, he paused and I started shuddering through another orgasm. I felt so full and he was touching all the right spots.

When he started stroking again, I moved with him and against him. So full, so good! It seemed as if time stopped as our gently undulations continued - and then he started pumping harder and faster and his breathing got more ragged until he gave one final thrust as deep into me as he could go, gave a loud "OOOOH," and began shooting hot cum into my vagina. The hot cum hitting my cervix triggered my climax and I came with him.

We rolled over so that I was on top and we just lay there for what may have been hours. He shrank a bit, but he was still inside me when tgg got back home and came in the bedroom. "I'm going to do burgers and grilled vegetables out by the pool. Come out when you are ready."

We kissed and showered together before dressing and joining tgg. When we got out there, I went straight to tgg, kissed him, told him I loved him, and thanked him for letting us have sex.

Over dinner I asked Stan if he would accept me as his regular Wednesday sex partner. He looked at tgg who nodded his okay and then kissed me on the lips and told me, "It's a date."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sally's Sr. Sex - Stan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 627 milliseconds