• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alice's Submission Pt. 01

Alice's Submission Pt. 01

Ingrained with the pureblood mentality, he was incapable of loving her. These vampires could only feel the animalistic desires of possession and lust, never an emotion like love. He did want her. Every fiber of his body wanted to claim the submissive vampire as his own. However, he would have to wait. With her delicate state of mind, he couldn't come on too aggressively. His lips curved into a scowl, Adan didn't know how long he could. He wasn't a patient man.

*****

Without even entering the room, Adan knew she had been pacing about for hours. With his heightened auditory senses, the vampire could hear the sound of the small footsteps shuffling against the soft carpet overhead. Leaving the warm leather seat he had been residing in, he ascended the spiral staircase to approach the girl. Adan hesitated a moment before he unlocked the thick wooden door and peered inside. Instantly, the female's dark sapphire eyes zeroed in on his form. Instead of meeting his own emerald orbs, they were focused on his jugular vein. All the muscles of her body were tense and her fangs extended over her pouty bottom lip. Adan could tell that she was hungry. It had been a couple of days since he had allowed her to feed off his blood.

If it weren't for the razor sharp teeth and the wild and hungry look in her eyes, Alice would have been the personification of innocence. This innocence had attracted the male from the beginning. Her pale lily-white skin shone in the moonlight. Ink colored locks framed her face and fell in tangled curls around her narrow shoulder blades. Her large eyes have yet to see the cruelties of the world. However, he would open them up to her.

In her previous life, she had been sheltered. The only time the girl was allowed to leave the palace was if her Queen had to also. She was fed the finest prey, with rich blood. Of course, she had never taken from a pure blood.

During the first month of her stay, he had wanted to make the transition as smooth as possible and in doing so, had spoiled her rotten. Alice was dressed in the most lavish clothes and fed the purest blood, his own. Other vampires would have killed to drink a drop of the priceless life fuel of a Pureblood. The confused girl had no clue how well she was treated. Now that she was healed, Adan figured it would be time to earn it.

"Have you decided to stop with this ridiculous behavior?" he asked before even stepping inside. He rose and eyebrow and shot her a demeaning look, almost like scolding a child. His entire body radiated dominance. He knew this is how he would have to handle the girl.

Her submissive manners kicked in and her head dropped. Shoulders lowered and her eyes became hidden by a dark mess of hair. She was unable to look him in the eyes. She hadn't answered his question verbally, but her body language did the job.

"Alice." His voice warned.

A headshake no was her only response. Delicate fingers curled up into a tight ball expressed her desperation. She was fighting every instinct in her body that told her to cave into the pureblood's demands. Just the sound of his voice made her knees shake with the desire to drop to her knees and beg for forgiveness. Purebloods were never to be refused, that is what she was always taught. That's what every gene in her body was telling her what to do. She had never refused a pureblood's request before; she never had to.

With all his hospitality, Adan had only asked one simple thing of her. Only Alice's loyalty to her queen kept her from allowing the Lord to drink her blood. In response to her stubbornness, Adam had kept her locked inside this room without any source of replenishment. He had come to her room once more before today, and she had continued to refuse.

Her Queen always came first. Alice's blood needed to remain pure and untainted incase her highness wanted to feed. The vampires that the queen fed from had never shared their blood with anyone else before. It was the most disrespectful offence Alice could commit.

"Fine." Adan answered her silence after a brief pause, "I'll return in a few more days and see if your hunger has knocked some sense into you."

Vampires could last years without and nourishment. However, Alice was not used to being denied fresh blood. Her queen had never been so cruel. A whimper escaped her lips and in a heartbeat she was across the room and at his side. His tall form towered over her. Every inch of his form radiated power. There was no doubt that he was the pureblooded noble that others had feared. The expensive silk of his shirt was wrinkled by her firm grasp of the fabric in her fist, keeping him inside the room.

He could easily overpower her, but Adan decided to humor the small girl in hopes that she'd willingly give herself to him. Once the couple had shared blood, the little vampire would be powerless against his orders. All loyalties to Queen Serenity would evaporate under the blood bond they shared. He was the one who had rescued her that stormy night. The Queen and the little vampire had been hiding out in an abandoned shack to escape the rebellion raised by other nobles to overthrow her. Serenity was weak, and spoiled. She did nothing to protect her kingdom from the hunters that were threatening to kill their kind. Adan and a few other nobles decided to raise a rebellion, and they had succeeded. Serenity had been gifted to another pureblood vampire. Adan had wanted Alice from the moment he laid eyes on her.

Queen Serenity and all her powers couldn't reclaim the girl. Adan believed he had earned the right to own her. His thoughts drifted back to the present time as his arm snaked around her small waist possessively. She sighed outwardly, comforted by the feeling of his arms around her. It also made her hopeful that this new cruel personality he's adopted had disappeared. She couldn't understand what caused the shift.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was soft and filled with tears, "I can't."

She saw the darkening of his emotions and she took a step backwards and out of his grasp. However, the pureblood responded by taking a step forward. The dance repeated until Alice found herself backed up against the wall.

She felt the rigid fabric of the wallpaper against her skin and tears well up her in eyes.

"Okay! Okay!" Alice pleaded, trapped. "I'll surrender tomorrow. Just let me sleep for tonight."

She wouldn't meet his gaze, and stared at the wall behind him. He felt her heartbeat race and her feet begin to shuffle awkwardly back and forth. Adan knew the game she was playing, instantly. She was lying to him.

Adan would have to give it to her, the little nymph was brave. No one else would dare to try such a foolish tactic. His hand clasped both of her wrists in an iron-tight grip and he peeled her small form from off the wall. His eyes pierced through her like daggers as he moved her towards the area bed. His form towering over hers as he pushed her down onto the plush blankets, never dropping her hands.

Alice started shaking. She didn't mean to lie to him; it had just happened. It was a stupid mistake. Even if it did work, it would have only bought her 24 more hours. Maybe in that time he would turn back into the sweet, docile, vampire she had grown to know.

"Adan!" she pleaded, once the grip on her wrists became too tight. The soft blankets encased her form/ She twisted her head to burry her head into the pillows, not wanting to look at the stern face reprimanding her. He pulled her wrists up hard, and pressed them against the cold iron of the bedpost.

"No." His bright intellectual green orbs turned a stormy gray, "You lost the privilege of calling to me by name."

The small girl was frightened at the tone of his voice. It had never been so sharp or cruel before. It was as if he was talking to one of his servants.

With a sharp clink, her small wrists were chained above her head. Alice gasped, shocked by the lack of mobility in her arms. Small delicate wrists were encircled by a thick iron clasp. Where had the chains even come from? She had not noticed them during her month long stay in this room. Alice looked up and found that the metal was intricately hidden in the design of the headboard. The locks had been there all along. She repressed a shudder that threatened to move down her spine. Relentlessly, she tested the strength of her bonds by pulling at her wrists. New born vampires were weaker than older ones, but they still held more strength than the average human. Alice was shocked that the metal didn't even budge.

With his hands now free, Adam took hold of her chin and forced the girl to look him straight in the face. His eyes were dark and filled with animalistic lust. His lips curved into a scowl, exposing his dangerously sharp fangs. Alice whimpered at the sight. It reminded her of the monster she saw on the night she arrived, and not the gentle man who had taken care of her for this time.

"Purebloods are above little submissive vampires like yourself. You must use titles." He spoke to her like he was reprimanding a child, "You refer to them as Ma'am or Sir."

His free hand roamed further south, trailing along the skin exposed below her nightdress. However, his exposition didn't end there and soon his fingertips were traveling underneath the clothing. Alice tried to wiggle free of his grasp, but with her hands locked it was futile. Her cheeks were bright red, flushed with embarrassment. No one had ever touched her like this before. So much of her bare skin exposed to his leering eyes. The blush from her cheeks extended down past her neck.

The thin material of her nightdress slid further up her legs during her struggle. His free hand pulled the fabric even higher, exposing more to his view. The moment the cold air hit her bare skin Alice slammed her legs closed. The muscles in her thighs worked overtime to keep him from gaining access to her intimate region. The only people to had access to that part of her body were the servants who had dressed and bathed her every morning and none of them were ever male. It was completely inappropriate.

Alice couldn't understand the shift in Adan's personality. What happened to the caring individual who played chess with her nightly? She would have voiced her strong displeasure if it weren't for the strong pain in her mouth from the aching fangs. She was so starved that it hurt. Adan took pleasure in watching her jaw try to open and form words, with no avail. However, she couldn't hide the fact that her body was on fire. Every time she moved, it felt like flames were licking her skin. She was sure it was just her strong hunger towards blood, but the location between her legs ached as well.

"Open your legs, Alice." His voice was softer than before, but was still filled with dominance. He was using his authority as a pureblood, and Alice was incapable of resisting. She complied, sliding her limbs open far enough for him to snakes his hands between them. She didn't want to, but she felt she had no choice. With her overwhelming lust and his authority, she had little power to deny the order.

"You're mine." he leaned forward to hiss into her ear, "I'm your Master." With that final sentence, he plunged two of his fingers into her core.

It took some effort to enter her. By the time they were inside, he could smell the blood that coated his two digits. Adan was not surprise to discover that she was a virgin. Alice had been completely sheltered from any sexual knowledge while serving under Queen Serenity.

She couldn't even comprehend his words as the pain flared between her legs. Her entire body went rigid. Every pelvic muscle worked against the foreign invasion to her most intimate area.

"Relax." He coaxed her through clenched teeth. The tightness around his figures made him desire her even more, "I promise this will just hurt for a bit."

She shook her head, resisting at first. She could not trust this cruel person. She felt like she didn't even know Adan at all. But after a moment, she took to his request and allowed her muscles to relax, taking a deep breath.

He placed his free hand on her thigh and she flinched. More slowly this time, he worked his fingers back into her tight core's body once again entered the tense state. Her head twisting to the side so that she wouldn't have to look at him. She felt him sliding his fingers out again, and slammed them right back in. She whimpered aloud.

He removed the bloodstained digits and raised his hand close to her mouth, just out of Alice's reach. The blue orbs were focused only on the substance in front of her as they darkened. How could that blood have come from inside her? It didn't matter for long. Her stomach lurched with hunger for the slick liquid, regardless of its origin.

"Now who am I?" Emerald orbs glared at her. However Alice's focus was on the crimson liquid, inches from her mouth.

"Lord Adan" She answered within in heartbeat, eager for the precious life-force. His tongue pushed against his teeth and tsked.

His fingers shifted closer to her, "Try again, little one. Who am I?"

She didn't answer at first. Her back arched and neck strained to put the digits in her mouth. He refused to give her the nourishment, pulling even further away.

"My M-Master." Alice finally replied exasperated and embarrassed.

Adan waited until she was inches away from her prize before moving his fingers to his face. A sadistic smile twisted his features, before his tongue darted out and licked some of the ruby liquid from his digits.

"You're such a dirty blood whore." He growled, wiping the excess blood onto the side of her face. The dark crimson smeared across her cheek provided a great contrast with her lily-white skin. It was a cruel gesture. With the liquid so close to her nose, the scent overwhelmed her. However, with her arms trapped there was no way she could claim it. Her hips bucked wildly. An animalistic growl escaped her lips. Alice just chuckled and watched her squirm, pinning down her legs when the movements became to rowdy. Her wild twists and turns of her body against his own caused his member to harden.

"First you play hard to get and now you're arching like a bitch in the heat for it."

Her fangs ached so badly that she was unable to speak. Alice was reduced to begging noises of moaning and whimpering. The noises of pain urged on his pleasure. She was exactly where he wanted her. His dominant nature fed from her need and submission.

"I don't like teasing you like this." He absentmindedly stroked her exotic locks, brushing the strands out of her wet eyes, "But I need you to be a good girl for me."

Alice could only whimper in response. Her large sapphire orbs pleading with him for mercy.

None of which he was going to show her. If the girl wouldn't fulfill his lust for blood, she might as well cater to his other desires. His emerald orbs grew dark as they once again returned underneath her nightdress. The material was a deep red, almost identical to the smear on her cheek. Adan loved dressing her in dark colors because the contrast accentuated her pale skin. His fingers were slower this time as they pressed against her delicate folds. He didn't want to be too rough because Alice wanted her to receive pleasure from this too. Her eyes looked so beautiful when they were wet and glistening with tears. He did care for the little vampire; however, she needed to learn a stern lesson.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Alice's Submission Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds