• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 07

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 07

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter Nine -- "Not only did I have sex with your mother but also I had sex with your sister too."

"Not only did I have sex with your mother but also I had sex with your sister too," he said.

Waiting for her response to his confession that he not only had sex with her mother but also had sex with her sister too, he stared at her face and in her bright, blue eyes while watching for any sign of the angry reaction he hoped to receive. Not yet showing him the reaction that he hoped to have, as if she was confused rather than being angry, she looked at him with furrowed brow. A good start and more of a negative reaction received from having sex with her sister than from having confessed to having sex with her mother, seemingly she looked more shocked that he slept with her sister than she did when he confessed that he slept with her mother. He took that as a good sign that he was going to finally receive more of an angry reaction to his April Fools' joke.

"My sister?" Giving him a strange if not an unexpected reaction, she laughed her disbelief. Maybe it was a nervous laugh but surely, he wasn't expecting her to laugh when he told her that he had sex with her younger sister, Genevieve.

"Yes, your sister," he said. "I had sex with Genevieve and she had sex with me. We had sex."

In the way that he expected her to be angry when he told her that he had sex with her mother, he expected her to be angry when he confessed that he had sex with her sister.

"You slept with my sister? You had sex with Genevieve?" She looked at him as if he was lying or joking before she laughed again.

In the same surprised way she looked at him when he told her that he had sex with her mother, she looked at him surprised that he slept with her sister. Shocked that she wasn't angry when he told her he slept with her mother, he was even more shocked that she wasn't angry when he told her he had sex with her sister. Definitely something is not right. Without a doubt, there's something wrong.

How could she not be mad? Why isn't she angry? Who else must he tell her that he had sex with for him to get the angry reaction he wanted to receive from playing his April Fools' Day joke on her?

"Why do you seem so surprised that I had sex with Genevieve?" Looking at her with a look of confidence as if he was the reincarnation of Don Juan, he stared at her while trying to read her and while waiting for her to get upset but she never did. "If I slept with your mother, why wouldn't I sleep with your sister too?"

She made the same sour face over him sleeping with her sister that she made when he told her that he slept with her mother. As if trying to read him to see if he was telling her the truth or joking, she gave him a long, pensive look before speaking. In the way that she paused before telling him that her mother never liked him, she paused before answering his question.

"I'm surprised that you slept with my sister because Genevieve dislikes you even more than my Mom dislikes you," she said with an unkind laugh.

He was crushed. He felt as if she punched him in the stomach or kneed him in his testicles. Genevieve dislikes him too? She dislikes him even more than her mother? Why? He didn't understand.

Why doesn't her mother and sister like him? Other than being good to them and doing favors for them, why didn't they like him? What did he ever do to them for them not to like him? If anything, with all that he's done for the both of them, they should love him.

Angry now, in the way that he was surprised and hurt that her mother didn't like him, never liked him, he was surprised and hurt that her sister dislikes him even more than her mother. As if she had stabbed him in his heart, her words hurt him as much as the sharpest knife. My God, what the Hell did he ever do to her mother and to her sister for them to so dislike him?

With all of the favors and errands he's done for them, they should love him. With all of the things he's gone out of his way to do for them, if anything, they should reward him with sex instead of disliking him. They were always calling him asking him to do things. Gwen was always volunteering his time to fix this or to buy that. Neither one of them have ever walked in a hardware store with him around, their personal handyman.

A shocking revelation, seemingly it was more shocking to him that her mother and sister didn't like him than it was to her that he had sex with her mother and sister. If that wasn't strangely bizarre than he didn't know what was. In the way that he always thought that his mother-in-law liked him, he thought his sister-in-law liked him too. With him always doing favors for her sister in the way that he always did favors for her mother, now that he knows that both women dislike him, he felt so used and so played by their insincere affections. Now that he knows the truth about how they feel about him, never is when he'll do another kind thing for either of them. He'd done trying to get them to like him.

How could he be so blind? How could he be so stupid? How could he be so taken in by them? How could he be so oblivious to their lack of feelings for him? Easy.

Every time he saw her mother and/or her sister, they hugged him hello and/or goodbye while rubbing their big tits up against his chest while kissing him. Easily taken in by their beauty, feeling their blonde hair against his cheek, and swooning by the scent of their perfume, seemingly he was more connected to their big tits than he was to either of them. He loved big breasted women and his wife, as well as her mother, her sister, and her best friend all have big boobs.

In the way that they showed him affection, attention, and kindness, the better question to ask is not how he can be so blind but how can they be so insincere to hide their dislike for him so well? Had he known they didn't like him after all that he's done for them, he wouldn't have done all that he's done for them. Helping them move, giving them rides, shoveling out their driveways, mowing their lawns, jump starting their cars, whatever they needed, he was there at their beck and call to help.

Seemingly sometimes with him their personal slave and their go to guy whenever they needed help with computers, electronics, and/or had a problem, the list of all that he's done for them is endless. In comparison, other than to say thank you, what did they ever do for him? Now to know that her mother never liked him and her sister disliked him even more, he felt so used. Feeling deceived, he felt like such a fool.

Thinking that they both liked him, loved him even, they had him completely fooled. Bamboozled by this new revelation that not only didn't her mother never like him but also her sister disliked him even more, he was crushed. With all of the things he's done for them over the years, he didn't deserve their contempt nor their disrespect. He more deserved their undying gratitude and their love. If anything, with all that he's done for her mother and sister, they should give him hot sex as payment for all of his favors.

Yet, nonetheless their dislike for him, in the way that Gwen should be reeling from him telling her that he had sex with her mother and with her sister, she wasn't. What's up with that? Instead, he was the one reeling from her lack of an angry reaction to his sexual confessions that he had sex with not only her mother but with also her sister. Instead, he was the one reeling from her telling him that her mother and her sister didn't like him. Why? Why don't they like him? As deeply hurt as he was totally confused, he didn't understand. After knowing all three women for twenty years, he didn't understand how his wife's mother and sister could hide their true feelings from him.

After having confessed the sexual details of having sex with her mother, he began his confession of the sexual details of having sex with her sister. Perhaps, if he couldn't get the angry reaction that he wanted and hoped he'd receive from his wife to confessing having sex with her mother, hopefully he'll receive her wrath from having sex with her sister. Only, he was sick to his stomach that Trudy never liked him and that Genevieve disliked him even more.

"Yeah, well, putting a hand behind her blonde, pretty head, I was humping Genevieve's mouth and fucking her face. Trust me, your sister liked me well enough when she was on her knees sucking my cock," he said in anger. "Yeah! Your sister liked me well enough to blow me."

She looked at him as if he suddenly had two heads.

"Genevieve blew you?" Looking as if she didn't believe him, she crumpled her brow and looked at him as if trying to make sense of what he was telling her. "My sister sucked your cock?"

This is it. This is the angry reaction he was hoping to receive in telling her his April Fools' Day joke. Finally, she was showing some emotion to him having sex with her sister after not having any reaction to him having sex with her mother. In the way he held nothing back in telling her the sexual details of the affair with her mother, he didn't waste any time in giving her explicit, graphic details of the sexual encounter that he had with her sister.

"Yes, your sister blew me. Of course she blew me. Genevieve sucked my cock. Your sister liked me well enough to not only blow me but also to allow me to cum in her mouth and swallow my load," he said.

Gwen looked at him and smiled. With him waiting for the other shoe to drop, he expected her to have more of an angry reaction when telling her that he had sex with her sister than she had in confessing that he had sex with her mother. With her laughing before, he couldn't believe she was smiling now when telling her that he had sex with her sister.

Where's her jealousy? Where's her possessiveness? If she told him that she had sex with someone, one of his brothers or his father, he'd be livid. He'd be out of his mind with rage. He didn't understand why she didn't have the same angry reaction to him confessing that he had sex with her mother and sister that he would have to her confessing that she had sex with her one of his brothers or his father.

Only, no joke there. Her having sex with anyone, especially one of his brothers or his father would never happen. She'd not like that. She's not a slut or a whore. She's a good woman.

"What can I say?" She laughed. "Cock sucking runs in my family. Seemingly, we all love sucking cock. Only, I'd more believe that you had sex with my sister if you told me that Genevieve fucked you. She loves getting laid way better than giving a man a blowjob. Without doubt, she'd much rather have a hard cock in her pussy than in her mouth," she said with a dirty laugh.

Prodding her for more of a reaction to him having sex with not only her mother but also with her sister, as he did with her mother, he filled in even more of the sexual details with her sister while hoping to get more of a reaction from her.

"Let me tell you something about your sister not liking me in the way that your mother never liked me," he said pointing a finger of accusation at her. "Like mother like daughter, in the way that Trudy did, Genevieve liked me well enough to stick her tongue down my throat while making out with me," he said waiting and watching for her reaction to his confession before continuing.

"What can I say? Obviously my mother and sister enjoy French kissing as much as I do," said Gwen with a dirty laugh.

"Yeah, well, she liked me well enough to allow me to feel her through her clothes while kissing and kissing her," he said feeling himself through his clothes to demonstrate how he felt her sister through her clothes."

"We all love to kiss while being felt through our clothes. There's no secret there. All women enjoy kissing and petting," she Gwen.

"Like? Your mother and your sister just didn't like me. They loved feeling my hands all over their bodies while my tongue was buried in their mouths," he said.

Again he paused while watching for her reaction to his words. As if she didn't believe him and seemingly she didn't, she laughed at him passionately describing and demonstrating the sex he had with her sister by feeling himself through his clothes.

"I'm sorry," said Gwen with a snide laugh. "After disliking you for years, I'm just having a difficult time thinking that my sister suddenly liked you well enough to not only make out with you while you felt her through her clothes but also to blow you."

Intent on making his April Fools' joke work by saying things that he knew would eventually push one of her buttons enough to give him the angry reaction he wanted, he persevered in adding more sexual details to his confession.

"Your sister liked me well enough to allow me to strip her naked while she stripped me naked too. With all three of you, your mother, your sister, and you having big tits and big nipples, she liked me well enough to allow me to not only fondle her big tits but also to finger and suck her big nipples," he said. Again when she didn't respond to all that he said about her sister, he continued. "Genevieve liked me well enough to allow me to finger her pussy, rub her clit, and stick my fingers inside of her, while French kissing her," he said.

Again as if he was the reincarnation of Don Juan, he smiled his arrogance at his wife. Only, on the inside, he was so hurt that his mother-in-law never liked him and his sister-in-law disliked him even more. Why? What did he do for them not to like him?

He's been nothing but good to them. He couldn't believe her mother and her sister disliked him. Yet, more than their dislike for him, why wasn't his wife angry that not only did he confess that he had sex with her mother but also that he had sex with her sister too? Baffled by her lack of reaction and by her mother and sister not liking him, obviously he didn't understand any of these three women. He showed her more of a reaction to her mother never liking him and to her sister disliking him even more than she did to his sexual confessions of having sex with her mother and sister.

"Again, just as my mother and my sister obviously enjoy sucking cock in the way that I do, my mother and sister share my love of kissing too. We're all big kissers," said Gwen pausing to study him.

"Yeah, well, kissing is one thing but making out with a woman while feeling her through her clothes is another thing," said Roger with arrogance.

"If you're not lying about having sex with them, and why would you lie about something like that, then maybe my mother and my sister liked you more than they led me to believe," she said with a sad, albeit dirty laugh.

"A huge understatement, they liked me plenty," said Roger.

"With it all making sense to me now, I can't blame them for making me believe that they never liked you so that I wouldn't suspect them having sex with you."

She returned his smile of arrogant contempt with her smile of warm and compassionate understanding. How dare she act hurt that her mother and sister obviously likes him more than they led her to believe and enough for them to give him sex, when her mother and sister don't like him at all? If anyone should feel hurt, it's him. He persevered in his confession of having sex with her sister.

"It's hard for me to believe that your sister dislikes me even more than you say your mother does when she liked me just find when I was fingering and licking her pussy before fucking her pussy," he said with a conceited smile.

She shrugged her lack of interest to his confession that not only had him admit to having had sex with her mother but also had him admit to having had sex with her sister too. Needing her to have more of an angry reaction to his confessions, he wanted to shock her by confessing even more. In the way that she hurt him by telling him that her mother never liked him and that her sister disliked him even more, now he wanted to hurt Gwen in the way she hurt him. Willing to do anything to finally get her with his April Fools' Day joke when she's always been the one to get him with one of her practical jokes, he was ready to tell her every sexual detail of his intimate time with Genevieve.

Now with him trying to hurt her in the way that she hurt him, all of this nonsense could have been avoided had she told him that her mother never liked him and that her sister disliked him even more years ago. Something she should have told him and warned him about when she first knew her mother's and sister's dislike for her husband, had he known his mother-in-law and sister-in-law didn't like him, he never would have played this April Fools' joke on his wife. With her already knowing that her mother and sister didn't like him, obviously she'd never believe either one would have sex with him. Had he known they didn't like, he would have come up with something else, something better for him to get the reaction that he so wanted and needed her to have.

He would have made something up about her car being recalled or something happening with his job that he was being transferred and they needed to move to Canada, Mexico, or Ecuador, somewhere she'd never want to go. Now for her to believe his April Fools' Day joke, he'd have come up with something different other than having sex with Trudy and Genevieve. Only, now that he's started down this road of deception and deceit with his sexual confessions, he was intent on seeing it through, finishing it, and playing out the rest of his joke for all that it was worth. He'd love nothing more than for her to not only believe him but also to angrily react to him before telling her that the whole thing was just his April Fools' joke.

"Roger, don't worry about having sex with my mother and my sister. I forgive you. Really I do," she said. "It's okay. I'm just glad you told me the truth. If you really did had sex with the both of them, I don't blame you one bit. I'm just glad that you're finally connecting with my mother and sister, even sexually, when they so disliked you for so long."

'What? Huh? Is she serious? She forgives me for having sex with her mother and with her sister? She doesn't blame me one bit for having sex with her mother and sister?'

He looked at her as if she was nuts. She forgives me? She's glad that he's finally connecting with her mother and sister, even if it's sexually? She's got to be kidding.

"You forgive me? It's okay that I had sex with your mother and sister? Really? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Why aren't you livid that I had sex with your mother and sister?"

She took another sip of her coffee before giving him a loving smile and a shrug of disinterest in all that he had confessed.

"With both of them very beautiful and sexy women, I understand why you'd want to have sex with the both of them. In the way that you're sexually attracted to me, and with the three of us looking so very much alike, I understand how you'd be sexually attracted to my mother and to my sister too. When so many sons-in-law and brothers-in-law don't get along with their mothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, as I said before, I'm glad you've been able to bond, albeit sexually, with my mother and my sister," she said giving him a dirty laugh with an understanding smile. "Really I am."

With her acting too sexually enlightened and way too forgiving, wary of her, he gave her an odd look to her being so very amenable about him not only sleeping with her mother but also with him sleeping with her sister too. How could she possibly be this understanding and this forgiving after he confessed to not only having sex with her mother but also to having sex with her sister too? What's wrong with this picture? Another wife would shoot him. Another wife would bar him from her bed and kick him out of the house. Another wife would hire a lawyer and divorce his ass. Another wife would go ape shit crazy on him before going ape shit crazy on her mother and sister too.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds