• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Fucks Young Friend Ch. 03

Wife Fucks Young Friend Ch. 03

I'm back to tell what has happened since I was with David the first time I went outside of my marriage and then the second time was with David & his friend Chad which was my first time being with two guys at once and I still haven't told my husband about anything that happened with those two.

Which brings me to what has happened lately, My husband and I went on a vacation to the beach for two weeks but while driving we somehow got on the subject of each of our fantasy's and what we both have thought about but never acted on it.

Tim told me that he had thought about what it would be like to see me with another guy having sex while he watched or even joined in for a threesome which kind of surprised me on one hand but excited me on the other since I had already acted out that fantasy with David & Chad but Tim doesn't know that.

I told Tim that I had also fantasized about being with a stranger or maybe two at the same time with him joining in or watching but it would have to be his decision on he wanted me to do and I would go along with that.

After we arrived at Daytona beach in Florida we settled into our beach house and that night Tim ask me how did I feel about acting out our fantasy with another guy that we both approved of and I told him to start looking and I would do the same.

The next day we went to the beach and I wore a two piece white bikini that showed off my dark tan and you could even see my dark strip of hair between my legs with the dark of my nipples when I got wet from the ocean .

I had a plenty of men checking me out the whole day and I have been told many times that I look like the women that played on the TV show Jag , Catherine Bell with the body to match.

That night we went out to dinner to a nice restaurant then to a high end club for some drinks and dancing and a few prospects maybe, I was asked to dance by three different guys two of them very muscular and hot in their mid to upper thirties as I danced with each guy they both got more comfortable as the night went on touching and feeling me as they would rub my ass or a little pat on my butt.

We left that night but not before they asked was I coming back the next night to dance and party some more and of course I said yes we would be back, Tim told me on the way back to our beach house that watching me dance with those two guys and them rubbing my ass and squeezing my ass cheeks made him hot and thinking about me fucking one or both of them got him really worked up so when we got back that night Tim fucked me in every position he could get me in till we both fell out.

Me and Tim talked about the two guys we had met the night before and we both liked them and they each seemed really nice and very clean cut guys so we agreed to turn up the heat and see what happened with them.

At the club that night both of the guys were there and we all picked up where we left off with drinks and dancing and after a while the four of us sat at a booth talking and I sat between Mark and Bobby as we all got better acquainted with our lives, They were on vacation also for that week and as we talked and drank more they each got real comfortable to the point of rubbing my legs under the table with their hands, After a while with me not stopping them they had my short skirt pushed up far enough that each one of them had pulled my legs apart and their hands was caressing the insides of my thighs and eventually my crotch which was pretty wet by now they even slipped a finger under my panty's and caressed my clit some.

By now I was really hot and ready to get out of there and go fuck so Tim asked them if they wanted to come back to our beach house and continue this fun there, They said lets go so they followed us back to the house and when we all got inside I told them I was going to freshen up and Tim explained that we both had been wanting to have a threesome or me be with two guys at the same time and both Bobby and Mark said they would love to be the two guys with such a beautiful women.

About fifteen minutes later I walked out wearing a skimpy white teddy that lit everyone's eyes up and came over and sat between Mark and Bobby as they began rubbing and touching me all over as Tim sat across from us watching and it was really hot for me that Tim was their watching as these two guys were kissing and touching me, I then reached down and started rubbing their cocks through their shorts which had gotten really hard by now as Mark undid the buttons on my teddy Bobby and him pulled it off of me as I sat completely naked with two guys rubbing my wet pussy and each of them sucking on my hard nipples as my husband sat back watching.

They each took off their clothes and the site of their hard cocks was all I could take as I reached out and pulled them up to where I was sitting and started sucking on their hard cocks going back and forth licking up and down their shafts then taking each cock all the way into my mouth and I sucked on them for a while till Mark sat down on the couch and pulled my head down onto his cock as I got on my knees with my ass in the air and the next thing I felt was Bobby rub his cock up and down my wet slit then slid his cock inside my pussy.

I was moaning as Bobby fucked my pussy hard as Mark was holding my head and lifting his hips up fucking my mouth with his hard cock, I caught Tim out of the corner of my eye with his cock in one hand and the video camera in the other, Bobby pulled his cock out of my pussy and told Mark to try some of this hot pussy so Mark switched with him as he pounded my pussy with his hard cock and Bobby had shoved his pussy soaked cock in my mouth and after a few minutes of Bobby fucking my mouth he let out a moan and I felt his cock spray the back of my throat with his hot load of cum and then I felt my pussy getting filled with Marks hot load of cum.

When they stopped I had Marks cum running down my leg and I swallowed most of Bobby's except a little that leaked out of the corners of my mouth.

Tim came over to me and jacked off on my face as he exploded with the camera still going then he told me to use my fingers and get the cum off my face and put it in my mouth to swallow.

We all cleaned up and then I went back to sucking all three of their cocks as Tim filmed me getting them hard again, After I sucked them back hard Mark had me straddle his cock as Bobby greased his cock and got behind me and slid his cock inside my ass then Tim put his cock inside my mouth as the three of them fucked me in all my holes but it was hard to concentrate on Tim in my mouth as Bobby and Mark were fucking my ass & pussy really hard then they switched places and Mark fucked me in my ass and Bobby fucked my pussy till each of them was ready to cum and Tim told me to get on my knees and lay my head back with my mouth open and tongue sticking out and let them shoot their cum into my mouth and on my tongue as he filmed it, Mark and Bobby stood on each side of my head with their cocks in hand jacking off into my open mouth and onto my tongue as they sprayed cum all over my face till it was dripping off my chin and tongue onto my tits.

Tim then bent me over and fucked my pussy till he was ready to cum and shoot his cum on my face with Mark and Bobby's cum till my whole face looked like I had taking a cum bath.

I then cleaned up and went back to sucking their cocks again till each one got hard again and they each took turns fucking my ass and pussy then they each shoot cum all over my tits and face once more before we ended that night and after Mark and Bobby left Tim and I watched the video and it was like watching a porn star in a gangbang.

The rest of that week I fucked the three of them every night till Mark and Bobby had to go back home.

But it wasn't over yet the next week Tim and I meet another pair of friends Dale and Tommy down for vacation in their late twenty's and these young guys fucked me in my ass and pussy and also fucked my mouth many times as Tim filmed it again and at the end of that week Tim and I had acted on every fantasy that we ever could have dreamed of and Dale and Tommy had fucked me so much that they damn near wore me out that week because they would come over in the morning and fuck me then come back at night and fuck me again, Between Mark, Bobby, Dale and Tommy oh yea and Tim, If you added up all the times I got fucked and the cocks I gave a blowjob to those two weeks it was more times than I have fucked and sucked in three years at least.

Me and Tim are already planning our next vacation and no I still haven't told Tim about David and Chad yet but the next time they come for a visit we just might make it a foursome with me having all the cock I can handle.

I love this new relationship me and Tim have now and I never knew acting like a porn star could be so fun and filling.

Till the next time!! I can't wait.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Fucks Young Friend Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1300 milliseconds