• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Visit to the North Ch. 06

A Visit to the North Ch. 06

12

This is a mystery story of Annabelle's life and the changes she encounters. The characters are all fictional. Please read the earlier parts and leave your comments.

*****

Mistress Donna had a splendid home with a view over the western city. There was light snow falling and someone had prepared a large fire.

"Douglas please help our lovers feel comfortable near the fire, and ask for some drinks to be served."

He moved about sliding a chair closer to a large sofa, then spoke on the phone a brief moment.

Julie and Liz were feeling good about their new friend and they moved closer toward Donna on the sofa. Douglas had helped the women remove their wrap dresses and Donna's gown and they snuggled under several large soft blankets. The man sensed the growing warmth of the room and removed his shirt and shoes then lazily leaned on an ottoman nearer the fire.

Atop a low table there were a number of large and small phallus. Julie picked up one and began reviewing its shape and weight and a conversation began regarding the beauty of cock.

Donna spoke to Julie, "So you love both sex's my dear. You look wonderful with a cock! Please come nearer."

Julie rose and her heels sounded on the stone resonating in the space. Julie paused noticing the blowing snow over the City from Donna's glazed room.

"So much beauty no matter where I look."

Donna said, "Your bum looks so inviting wrapped by those garters dear. The three welt bands on your hose are like icing on a cake. Douglas would you please come here and hold Julie's bum just so?"

Julie felt him shift her bottom so Donna could reach the clef from her position. Now standing erect Julie bent at the waist laying atop Douglas as Donna's tongue slid inside her thong panty and ran down from the upper clef to the rose opening.

"Douglas would love gliding into this little flower my dear. You taste fresh and your rose softens under my tongue's penetration. Clearly a well-used sex toy Liz. How often are you in here my dear?"

Liz answered by moving near to Donna and placing her hand between Donna's open thighs, teasing her new friend.

"We're in love and share all of our adventures," then she pushed open the older woman's thighs and lowered her mouth to Donna's exposed sex.

Douglas turned and started kissing Julie's breasts and neck then moved her slightly allowing him to push his tongue into her willing mouth. Julie dropped the phallus and grabbed his instead, rigid with his intent. She decided it was hers for now while the other women kissed and stroked each other. Douglas had a modest cock, not too thick but a nice length, nearly 9", and she immediately considered her rose hole as a good place to put it. He was enjoying her tongue on his hard cock but willingly wet her opening, positioned his strong helmet and slowly entered Julie's back opening.

"Oh, oh, Mistress Donna I'm in her already, and she's so tight!"

The others looked over, Donna in surprise. "I haven't allowed Douglas in a tight hole in over six months. The males in this City feel a rosebud is their right. They'll fuck your ass everyday if not managed. Julie you'll spoil him!"

"His beautiful cock is just right in here Donna. It might just be the best place for this cock. Ooh that's just right, move a little to the back, yes that's a good boy, now push in baby."

"Julie loves when I can nurse our longer toys way deep! She comes with extra juice when we do that," said Liz as she moved to nurse on Donna breasts.

Donna seconded Liz's thought, "Fat cocks can't help you there dear."

Donna entered Liz with her long fingers, sliding about near her g-spot. Quickly the girls were both near release and Douglas started to increase his tempo as Julie responded with a squeal.

"Liz he's fucking me, hold my hand, baby, I'm going to come, uuugh!"

Douglas pulled out of Julie's hole and shot his seed upward. Julie didn't enjoy cum from most men but she used her finger to bring several dollops to her mouth, then she kissed Douglas, sharing the seed.

"You taste sweet you cutie."

Donna had Liz near and grabbed the phallus put to the side and used it fuck Liz to a climax. Panting from her orgasm Liz moaned and grabbed the rubber toy and cleaned it with her tongue.

"Here Donna, a bit of cock for you," Liz said.

The four continued into the dawn. Douglas had fucked each woman but they had stuffed him with one of the smaller cocks while they played in a circle of pussy. The four fell to a deep sleep until early afternoon. Julie awoke with Douglas' cock on her breast. She stirred him to attention.

The afternoon they were busy with cleansing and dressing.

I awoke near dawn back in my suite and I was alone for the first time since I'd become aware of my situation nearly seven weeks ago. The suite was quiet so I quickly dressed in a simple wrap and low-heeled slippers. I couldn't find pair of flats so I'd have to be careful walking in the low light. Uncertain of the hour I just wanted a look around so I left the suite and walked quietly down the hall.

Beyond the laundry I'd used I saw the hall continued. I passed two doorways that reassembled the entry to my suite but the doors were shut. Then I came to crossing with a second hall. I saw sunlight near so I move toward a doorway. It was open on a suite very similar to mine but with different furnishing. From the bathe I hear the soft sound of a shower and carefully moved through the dressing room and watched but didn't enter.

A girl was rinsing her hair and then she turned to close the water faucet. Since I wasn't in the space I thought I was concealed and watched her swing open the door and step to a matt wrapped in a large towel. I noted immediately it was the girl I seen previously washing her undergarments.

Her figure and wet hair looks so sensual I began to become aroused, and not being restricted by a thong, my clitty began to rise, causing my dress to tent. She was beautiful, less than 30 years old, not quite skinny but thin with perfect medium sized breasts. Her areolas were large and of a deep color. She was a gorgeous woman quietly finishing her cleansing. I watched her for a few moments until she noted my presence and froze, tightly wrapping her body within the large towel. She looked a bit frighten until she recognize me.

"You're not to be with me Annabelle. Go away before we're discovered and you're punished."

I didn't move nor speak. I thought I needed to find out why we were to be punished. I had only taken an early walk. I watched her subtle movement and wanted to touch her.

"Why would I be punished? And what's your name, since you know mind? You are so beautiful. Please at least share your name with me? Why can't I seem to find the will to leave this place? Please help me to understand won't you?"

She looked at me with a perplexed stare, paused a moment then spoke but in a near whisper, "They will not be happy you've entered my suite. They may be severe with you to teach you a lesson. I'm worried for you."

She stood not moving but continued, "You really don't want to leave the Estate or you would have weeks ago. There are no true guards, no locked doors you couldn't get passed. And look at yourself Annabelle. You are a beautiful woman. I have been here for over ten weeks and haven't been beaten or hurt.

She stepped closer, "I do recall some of my past but it doesn't figure in my future so I've let it go. I'm now called Sofia. I am aware that I have been transfigured while I've resided here. I can't share any more details but I'd like to at least have you come nearer so that we could hug, as sisters, since that I know is what we've become. Distance but still related somehow. You'll understand more about why and how during the following weeks I'm sure."

She approached me, dropping the large white towel. I saw her full nakedness, her breasts and narrow waist, her, well, what use to be her penis. I was small as well when I left the shower but Sofia was tiny. She hugged me for more then several seconds and I started to become aroused. Sofia moved slightly away, then paused, and gently reached to grasp my cock.

"You feel good to me, your clit is perfect. She dropped to her knees on the discarded towel and took me into her mouth. I was surprised both by her ability and the earnest focus on my rising release. She pulled me closer and I felt her enter me with two fingers of her left hand. A moment later I came in her mouth.

"You taste good Annabelle, but such a short squirt," as she swallowed my seed.

"I wish I could take you, here in my bed, but I know Rachel would be unpleasant. They monitor the sleeping room with cameras and sound. She may not know of my pleasuring you. Please keep this between us."

She stood and moved to hug me again. "It's so good to hug you Annabelle. I wish you, "

There was a noise from the hall and Sofia move back toward the bathe. "Please go now, before they get here."

Having the hunks complete an initiation wasn't standard but Rachel suggested the idea to Mastress regarding Sofia. She seemed so settled but the client had been specific: bisexual enjoyment. Since arriving Sofia had the pleasure of all six women, but they needed to see her with male. Rachel felt she should be on hand to coax her and assure success. Seth hadn't been with a candidate in over ten months and Lee had been handling Emily for several weeks. Rachel had placed a small cage on Lee since Emily seemed to be capable of twisting his focus toward pleasing her.

Another consideration was the size of Seth's cock. Many might fear this adventure. The girls had all had him but only occasionally and with some consequence; they couldn't move well afterward. Rachel wasn't worried but needed to adjust Sofia's routine; a larger plug would be necessary. She immediate visited her suite, found an appropriately shaped devise and walked down the hall to find Sofia naked from her shower.

"Did I hear you speaking?"

No Mistress Rachel, I was singing though."

"I'm happy to see you're relaxed Sofia. Please move to the tub edge and sit on the sill for a moment please."

Rachel applied the lubed to the large conic shaped plug thoroughly.

"Just think of something soft for a moment." Rachel slowly opened the girl, backed off and then again. Three attempts brought the jeweled end to its resting spot. She kissed Sofia.

"Continue your dressing. I'll see you a bit later," and she was gone.

A few days later Rachel had set the transfer for mid March. She felt Sofia could have at least two events with Seth and have sufficient time to recover. Suzanne had been working with her during the past two days to further expand her cunny in preparation. She'd even wiggled a 30cm long dildo into her depth on one occasion.

Several days later Sofia was very talkative with Margrette.

"I love the sex with all of you girls but, " she paused and Margrette looked to her.

"Will they give me any chance to be with a man? I'm so happy with how my body responds to your touch, but to look this way, to feel this way, as a woman I feel I need to at least feel a real man. Have him enter me like you've done. It must be different, I mean, please let me have at least one real cock!"

Margrette smiled but said nothing. Later she reported to Rachel the exchange.

"Lee could fuck her, I mean, he's who I think should be the first," Margrette said.

Rachel went to Mastress and discussed the escort changes for Emily. "It's one night and I think it's important."

Later the next afternoon Catherine came to Sofia's suite.

"Please prepare yourself dear. This evening I will visit you with a male friend," she smiled at Sofia, turned and left.

Sofia spent an hour arranging her evening outfit, than she cleansed and showered. She had developed superior skill with her makeup, once guided by Florence. She was finished dressing when she heard a light knocking. Sofia reached for her heels, slipped the pumps on and went to the door but it wasn't Rine.

"Good evening dear Sofia. My name is Lee and Mastress has asked me to spend some time with you."

He paused and looked her up and down. "You look beautiful. Please twirl for me Sofia."

Sofia was smiling as she completed a second spin and grabbed Lee's right hand.

"This way my dear Mr. Lee."

Once within the suite and the door shut Sofia moved to him and kissed him. The soft beard was reassuring to her femininity. It's roughness in counterpoint to her smooth skin. She reached for his pant clasp and the material dropped to the floor. Her hand reached the semi-erect phallus.

"This is exactly what I need Mr. Lee."

She looked into his eyes, "May I please suck your cock?"

He didn't stop her dropping to her knees, her mouth immediately engulfing the warm semi-erect cock. The girl was so engaged in the blowjob Lee had to stop her before he might spill his seed in her mouth. She motioned him to the edge of the bed. While Lee stood with his bottom on the bed she approached him, turning about slowly as she removed her dress and dropped the chemise and brassiere from her shoulders.

"I'm going to put your hot meat in my cunny now."

Sofia grabbed his stiffness as she stood tight to his chest, her breasts rubbing on his smooth skin. Her hand moved the cock to the panel of her thong and rubbed the base of her clit.

"Not like this dear man," she turned about quickly still wearing her suspender and hose, and pulled the thong material away from her rosebud and allowed his cock to enter her opening in one motion. There she paused.

"Remember to let me fuck you Mr. Lee. You're helmet is within me, in my warm soft bottom."

She moved her hips in a circular motion without allowing the cock lose.

"Now I'll fuck you, fuck me with your deep cock." She bent to touch her hands to her knees and ran them down her hose covered legs to the heels. She grabbed the pointed heels for stability and started to bounce on his cock.

"I'll fuck us both Mr. Lee, I'll push your hot hard cock inside my cunny, I'll press the head against the walls of my cunny, I'll drive your meat deep into my cunny dear Mr. Lee." She fucked like this for minutes then halted to relish the feel of his cock. Standing with the cock still secure in her canal.

"Now I want you to pick me up, yes hold my thighs Mr. Lee, yes and now you fuck us."

She started to peak as soon as he had her settled in his arms. Sofia's back was against his chest and she was caressing her breasts, and panting loudly, her breasts now bouncing and her wails stirred him to increase his pace, his cock was near ready and Sofia knew it.

"Don't stop I want, your seed, deep inside me, all of it, fuck me Mr. Lee, fuck, fuck, Fuck me!" and Sofia climax as a woman on her first cock.

Lee remained still, his cock still settled in her bottom. "I love having you inside me Mr. Lee. Please, let's do that again."

The cock slipped from her opening and his seed started to ooze down Sofia's thigh. He dropped her legs and she stood but still against his chest. With her hand she scooped the flow and placed it in her mouth. Turning to him she lowered herself to her knees. With her hand at her bottom she collected the remaining spunk and lathered his cock.

"I'll get you ready for my cunny Mr. Lee. This is the perfect lube."

Barb had found something new when she decided to let Michel lead her from the bar. Once in the car Michel directed the driver and they were moments later entering her home, via the second doorway at the back. This was a palatial older Georgetown house from the 1850's on N Street. Now lit with the twilight glow of late winter the two women walked slowly through the large classically decorated rooms, mounted the stair and entered the large master suite. Michel walked to the window overlooking the street and sat on the wide sofa motioning her sub to do as well. Barb seemed to sense the next action was this dome's so she sat on the edge of the cushion her knees inflicted toward Michel.

"You were so kind to be moist for me back at the bar. Had you not responded I'd have left you there. You've not been in a D and S relationship have you Barbara?"

She touched Barb's knee gently awaiting her. Barb decided to simply nod, her arousal hadn't decreased, and she in fact felt near to a release just sitting beside Michel. The woman's purpose was emphatic yet unspoken.

"Please slide to the carpet in front of me dear. I need to give you a new name while you're here with me. I do not like Barb and Barbara is too long and not sufficiently elegant. May we settle on Pia? Humm?"

Barb nodded again and just that simply she became Michel's submissive lesbian named Pia. Michel opened her thighs, slowly watching Pia, who moved to her knees and lightly lifted Michel's dress hem to expose the welts of her stockings. Pia lowered her face to Michel's legs, rolling her head to rest on her Mistress's lap.

"We'll take this slowly Pia, but now I want you to stand near the window facing me and remove your garments. You are my late holiday present my girl."

Pia stood and moved as directed and slowly released the back of her skirt, which fell lightly to the carpet. Michel gasped when she saw the lovely lingerie Pia wore, borrowed from Julie, yet the pale white so innocent. Together with her soft brown hair at the shoulder Pia looked like a perfect sub. Her stockings clung tight to the wearer, clasped by the six suspenders. Both women could see the drops of moisture running down Pia's inner thigh. Her legs on show and her body presented to her Mistress Pia wondered how she could ever exist without the feelings she was presently aware of. She realized that she wanted this beauty to find her completely and utterly within her control. The sex between her thighs had told them both this fact: Pia was a submissive and would do anything demanded of her by Michel. Her intricate lace panty was soaked. Pia was committed and her Mistress knew so as well.

Pia removed her blouse exposing the shelf brassiere with her ample bosom barely restrained, she heard Mistress moan softly again.

"Come here Pia."

Michel reached for her, pulling her nearer still by her left wrist, and once again slid her fingers into Pia's moist body. Pia tried to stay still as Michel reached upward inside her pussy and rubbed her g-spot, but the beginnings of her orgasm were underway. Pia was shaking from the excitement initiated in the bar. Pia rolled and fell slightly to the edge of the sofa while Mistress continued to massage the soft gland deep within her pussy. Her release, more an explosion, was unbelievable. Pia had never experience anything like her climax due to Michel's stimulation.

As Pia stopped convulsing, Michel removed her fingers, covered in the juice that Pia released, and brought them first to her own mouth, then pushed them into Pia's mouth.

"Now lets just get settled into my bed for the evening. I hope you're hungry dear. But I need to install some device that clarifies your position."

She stood and walked toward a special chest of drawers, an antique, possibly French, and opened a middle drawer. Pia couldn't see the various objects clearly but she did hear the clang of metal. Mistress returned with a stainless steel anal plug. She moistened the tip with her mouth but nodded to Pia to move atop the bed edge.

"You are now to be in my care Pia. Spread your cheeks dear."

Reaching to her clef Pia felt the cool object enter first her pussy where Michel tuned it about to lubricate the surface. Then moving it slightly lower Michel pushed the probe fully into her sub's upturned tight bottom.

Sometime later Rachel reviewed the security films and had seen me leaving Sofia's room. After scolding Sofia she returned to attend to my discipline.

Pulled me along by my hair out to the hall, "Maybe we've not told you explicitly to stay out of this hall Annabelle but I'll clarify. You are to leave Sofia alone. Is that understood my little slut? She is NOT for your pleasure, am I making myself clear?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Visit to the North Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds