• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Please Let Me Be Ch. 04

Please Let Me Be Ch. 04

All characters in this story are entirely fiction and at least 18 years of age. Any and all similarities between reality are coincidental. This is the groundbreaking chapter for Tess and Darien so enjoy. It'll probably be a bit more vanilla than it could be but I plan on getting around to the kinky stuff later. If you happen to have a slight problem with airplanes or flying then I suggest you pretend they're in a hotel. Also, if you like this series I have created an illustration of Tess that will hopefully be posted in the Erotic Art section soon. Keep an eye out for other character illustrations.

The door swung open to an earth green room. I quickly shut the door behind me when the plane started to accelerate. Darrien appeared from a small bathroom and pulled me down onto the bed while the plane struggled to lift off. A small shiver of fear went down my spine as I realized I was floating above the earth and only going higher into the sky. He must've sensed my apprehension.

"Fly before?" He pulled me closer into his side and faced me on the bed.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head. My stomach was sinking further into the bed.

"Uh-uh?" a small bit of humor in his voice cleared my head.

"I mean no sir," I made an effort to swallow.

"Just calm down, flying is perfectly safe. Your ears are going to pop soon so you should work your jaw a little bit," I eyed him warily as his face came closer to mine, "how about I help you with that."

His lips touched mine softly at first before he licked the corner of my mouth. I opened for his tongue and forgot completely about my stomach. A float sensation filled me and I moved closer to him. My hands fisted in his shirt and his leg was laid over mine. I felt him stroke down my back and then find the gaps in my dress where he could slide his fingers against my skin. The drone of the plane was soothing now that it was settling down and I drifted further into his kiss. His tongue rubbed against mine and I gasped into his mouth. Little swirls were drawn on my back that heated my skin. My head fell to the bed and he rolled over on top of me. Darrien's hands went to brace my jaw and I felt the collar press into my neck. The heat and sensation of soft leather pushing against me made my pussy clench. This was what I wanted. Him licking my lips like they were juicy. He bit down gently on my lower lip and pulled. I groaned and wriggled underneath him. He sucked my lip further into his mouth and pressed a rough kiss before releasing it to nip his way down to my breasts.

"God, you are so gorgeous," Darrien growled and buried his face in my chest.

I laughed with the silly feeling of having a grown man treat my boobs like magical pillows to bury himself with. My hands drifted to his head and I let him play as much as he wanted. His hair was short and bristly against my palm and I gently rubbed them over the texture. Darrien kissed and sucked until all the skin I could see was covered in hickeys. He undid the straps the held together the silk around my breasts and slid his hands between the fabric and my skin. The sensation of his rough fingertips and the smooth silk made me clench my thighs. He circled my areolas with his nails, slowly drawing closer to the center. I reached my hands up to the straps on my shoulder so I could pull the silk off my tortured nipples. His hands moved so fast that I didn't see him grab my wrists but I certainly felt his hands leave my breasts and I wasn't too happy about that. He pulled my hands from the straps and stared into my eyes while shaking his head no.

"You should know better than to undress. You are my present and I'm going to unwrap you," he chided.

"Yes, sir," was what I said but in my mind I was saying, 'Bastard! Let the poor nipples breathe!'

He must've heard my inner voice because that one eyebrow was raised again and I could just tell he was laughing at me on the inside. I let myself wriggle against his crotch as a distraction but he didn't take the bait so I licked my lips for good measure. He smiled and pulled my hands up to his head.

"Keep them there, understood?"

"Yes, sir," I wriggled again for good measure.

"Good girl," his hands slid down my arms but instead of moving them back under the silk he started to draw circles on top. The sensation ten times worse since it just moved the fabric more against my aching nipples. Strange strings were being pulled inside my body by his movements. I felt my pussy heat up and dampen even though I squeezed my legs shut. It felt like the tips of my nipples were white hot and all I wanted to do was cover them with my hands. Instead I rubbed my hands slowly through his hair. He looked up from the sight of my hard nipples poking into the silk, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, sir," I smiled sickly sweet, nothing like the seductive smile Jolie had given Jamal but it made Darrien grin. He leaned down to nip at my nose playfully, which just made me wrinkle my nose. His hands didn't stop moving, drawing the circle further in towards the center of my breasts. My back arched and I pressed myself further into his hands. Darrien drew his palms down to my ribcage underneath my breasts and pressed me down into the bed so I didn't move. The pressure caused my breath to hitch and I had accidently pushed my palms hard on his head. I made an effort to loosen my fingers and stroke his hair. He leaned down, keeping me firmly against the bedding, and started to redraw the same circles with his nose. I let my head drop back in exasperation and closed my eyes. The feeling of soft movement against softer silk filled me. I let go and fell into my senses. My body relished the strength of his body holding mine down and the gentleness of his movements on my chest made me want to squirm and jump against him. Right as I started to relax he leaned over and took my right nipple in his mouth and sucked, "Son of a Bitch!" I hissed out a breath.

Darrien chuckled deep in his throat and licked before biting and gently pulling. He released the soaken silk from his mouth to take the other one into his mouth and repeat the delicious sucking. My nails scraped against his scalp, drawing a groan from both our throats. He licked and bit my nipple creating perfect symmetry of feeling before blowing softly on both. His head burrowed between my breasts again and he lifted his hands to push them against his face.

"Enjoying yourself?" I murmured.

"Absolutely," came the muffled replies deep in between my chest. God help him but he was going to suffocate if he stayed there long. He ground his crotch down into mine, the heat that had been steadily growing before burst to life once again. My thighs squeezed before falling open. His left hand left my breast and traveled down to lift my leg from between his and wrap my ankle around his waist. Darrien dug his left knee into the gap he had created and my hips started grinding my wet pussy covered now in equally wet silk against his thigh muscles. More muffled words; "Good girl, Tess."

The man was going to drive me crazy and he had even driven into me yet. His mouth returned to my nipple while his other hand went down to his belt buckle. The movement of the plane turning reminded me that we weren't just in any hotel. My first time was going to be in the sky. Half of my brain was focused on the feelings that Darrien was feeding me while the other half was starting to panic about having my first time. The girls back at the business had mostly been virgins because the business had been specialized. They had told horror stories about cherry popping; bleeding, breaking, stretching, large men pressing, grunting, sweating, and leaving a girl unhappy. A part of me knew that Darrien had already given me so much pleasure that if he wanted to leave it undone I wouldn't be too angry, upset; yes, angry; no. My hips moved in circles, pressing into my clit. A zipper sound made me look to find Darrien pulling his cock free from his black boxers. He lifted his head from my breast and leaned forward to press his lips to mine. I returned the pressure, opening my lips to him. Our tongues played together and his right hand took my captured thigh and placed it around his hips so he was free to place himself between my legs. I stretched open for him.

Darrien gripped my waist and pulled my down the bed till our heat melded together. The silk was pulled up until I was open to him. A finger delved inside and I sucked in a small breath at the intrusion.

"How does it fit?" I whispered in worry and awe. My eyes couldn't look away from the size of him. I certainly wasn't that size inside. I had felt around before and my pussy was much too small.

"Tightly, I'll make your body remember mine. You'll be made to fit only me," his smile was predatory. Darrien's finger pressed up and he quickly rubbed in and out. Slick sounds echoed in my ears and he licked my lips before distracting me with a long kiss. He slid a second finger into my pussy. I bit his lip before pulling it gently. His groan made my hips lift against his hand.

"Darrien," I whispered his name into his mouth. His fingers left me feeling empty but I could feel the heat of his cock pressing against my pussy, "Please."

"Stick your tongue out," the words came out like a growl. I licked his upper lip and he took my tongue into his mouth, sucking hard. The sensation distracted me when he thrusted his cock deep into my body. I couldn't hold back a whimper as a part of me broke to let him in. Darrien bit down on my tongue distracting me with the small pain then licked the pain away, "Kiss me, Tess."

I kissed him as hard as I could. My mouth opened to meet his and I focused relaxing the rest of my body. I tightened the muscles in my pussy and was rewarded with a groan of hot air that brushed against my wet lips. "Darrien," I moaned. I couldn't stop myself from saying his name. I wanted him to be mine like I was his. I wanted him to make me all his, "Darrien." I relaxed around his cock and he slowly pulled out until just the head pushed against the small opening. He stretched me open and pushed deep when he started to thrust.

"So good, you're my good girl, aren't you Tessa?"

"Yes, all yours, I'm your Tessa," My hips jerked when he hit that spot deep inside that sent a spike of lightning up my spine and down my legs,

"Yes, yes, yes . . ." I drifted off into small moans and whimpers. My nipples rubbed into the silk while my body rocked back and forth. I could feel a building of heat that made my head dizzy and had me panting.

"That's it, tighten for me, Tessa," his arms braced along my side and his hands tangled into my hair. Darrien lowered his chest so my breasts rubbed against him while he moved inside me, "You like it here, don't you?"

I nodded when I couldn't find breath to answer. I pulled his head down to mine and bit his nose like he had mine. Marking him as mine in his way, he may own me but that wouldn't stop me from claiming him. I wanted to keep him. He tilted his head to kiss me deeply and moved faster. Our bodies pounding into one another, I felt his muscles tense under my legs. My ankles locked together around his hips. The heat started to burn inside me and the friction of his chest dragging the fabric of our clothes across my nipples was making my pussy squeeze with each motion. His cock pounding into my pussy made me clench tight to hold him deep.

"I'm almost there. Cum with me, Tessa," his words pushed onto my lips and I nodded again before sliding my tongue into his mouth and licking softly.

He pounded fast a few more times before slowly drawing his cock to the opening and sliding smoothly back in, by the third time my eyes started to tear up with the need for him to go rough. My hands locked against his jaw and I pulled him tighter to me and angled my hips up. He just moved slower and my legs shivered. Darrien's knees braced around my waist and his hands drew down until they pressed into the flesh of my ass. He held me still while I tightened to painfulness around him. His cock slid to the very entrance of my pussy and I whimpered into his mouth.

"Cum for me, Tessa," he slammed into me and started thrusting with everything he had.

"Darrien," I ground out the words. My head fell back and my body went berserk. Every nerve ending lit on fire and I gasped out little breathy sounds I had never made before. Shaking and shivering all over I clenched down on him.

He grunted and buried himself deep and pushed his head between my breasts where he licked a hot path up my sternum. His teeth closed over my clavicle and my limbs went limp while he emptied himself inside me. Darrien collapsed on me. He turned his head to the side and breathed a happy sigh before closing his eyes. I could feel his breath slowly become normal again. My hands stroked through his now sweaty hair, the black locks shiny in the soft light of the bedside lamps. I licked my lips and tried to swallow through my now dry mouth. Now, I finally understood why everyone wanted to have sex so much. If it was like that every time then I'm surprised any work ever gets done. A soft, happy feeling filled my heart and I pressed a kiss to his damp head. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and relaxed my legs to lay next to his. My arms closed and my breathing softened while I fell to sleep fully sated and in the arms of a man who would be mine; Darrien.

To be continued . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Please Let Me Be Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds