• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 08

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 08

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter Eleven -- I had sex with your brother

Gwen confesses that she had sex with Roger's brother.

"I slept with your brother," she said not wasting any time and coming right to the point.

An altogether different reaction that he had than she had, when he confessed that he slept with her mother, sister, and best friend, her words felt as if she hit him with a baseball bat to the face. Her confession shocked him as if he had just stuck his finger in an electrical socket. With him nearly short circuited and his brain beginning to smoke with rage, he sat there in stunned silence staring at her. She watched his reaction to her sexual confession in the way that he watched and waited for her reactions that never came to his sexual confessions.

Obviously, just as she was playing an April Fools' joke on him when she said that her mother, sister, and best friend hate him, she was playing a joke on him by saying that she slept with his brother. Ha! Ha! Very funny.

In the way she always got him before, she almost got him again. Obviously the only reason why she said she slept with his brother is because he said that he slept with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Playing along with her, he figured that this was her April Fools' joke played on him after his failed attempt in trying to play an April Fools' joke on her.

Still, even if her sleeping with his brother wasn't true, her confession that she had sex with his brother was more than disturbing. The image of her rolling around naked in bed with one of his brothers was enough to give him spasms of lunacy. He never could imagine her naked and having sex with any man, especially with one of his brothers. There was just no way she'd sleep with any man, never mind with one of his own brothers. In the way that she was a virgin when he married her and in the way she's so morally good and so virtuously pure now, he's the only man that she's ever been with sexually.

She's not a slut. She's not a whore. She's never chased after men in the way that other woman have chased after men. With all of his friends marriages ruined and even his brothers working on their second wives, they have the best marriage. Loyal and faithful only to him, she's his loving wife and he's her devoted husband. It hurt his head and pained his heart to imagine her having sex with anyone but with him.

* * * * *

William Faulkner wrote his novel, As I Lay Dying, derived from Homer's The Odyssey, while envisioning a woman, his wife, watching him die.

"As I lay dying the woman with the dog's eyes would not close my eyes as I descended into Hades."

Gwen stared at him in the same way that he imagined the woman in Faulkner's novel stared at her husband. Indeed, if he was dying right now, not the thought he'd want to have, his last thought would be his beautiful wife having sex with one of his brothers.

As if he lay dying and was taking his last breath in a hospital bed, she continued to maintain constant eye contact with him while holding his hand. In the way that he had watched for her reactions to his sexual confessions of bedding her mother, sister, and best friend, and for the angry reactions that never came, she watched for his reaction to her confession. Was she telling him that she slept with his brother as her April Fools' joke to get back at him because he confessed that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend?

Obviously, especially with her mother, sister, and best friend hating him, she must have known that he was playing an April Fools' joke, or at least trying to play an April Fools' joke on her by telling her that he had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend. If she didn't sleep with his brother and if she didn't believe that he had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend, he felt so stupid that she turned his joke around on him and got the better of him yet again. Never could he ever get the better of her. Always she got the better of him. Always his practical jokes backfired on him.

It was bad enough that she played an April Fools' joke on him by having little and/or no reaction to him confessing to having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. It was bad enough that she played an April Fools' joke on him by telling him that her mother, sister, and best friend hate him but to tell him that she slept with one of his brothers too just wasn't right. In the way that he went too far by telling her that he had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend, she went too far by telling him that she had sex with one of his brothers.

She'd never have sex with one of his brothers. There's just no way she'd ever have sex with any man but with him, never mind having sex with one of his brothers. Besides with her home all the time working, how could she have the time to have sex with any one of his brothers? And where would they have sex, in their bed? In the way his joke fell apart so soon, her joke was falling apart already too. He didn't believe that she had sex with any of his brothers for one second.

With her his virtuous, faithful, loving wife, who always played a practical joke on him that he'd routinely fall for, she finally screwed up in telling him a joke that he'd never believe. He'd more believe her if she told him that she had sex with someone she knew from high school and that she bumped into at the supermarket than telling him that she had sex with one of his brothers. In the way that he'd never betray her by having sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend, none of his brothers would ever betray him by having sex with his wife.

Still upset with her telling him that her mother, her sister, and her best friend hated him, these April Fools' jokes were getting out of hand. There was suddenly too much meanness to them. He wished he had never started this by telling her that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. With these April Fools' Day jokes taking on a life of their own, he didn't know what to believe.

Based upon her calm and understanding reactions to his sexual confessions, with her surely not believing that he had sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend, he had a difficult time believing that she had sex with any one of his brothers. Nevertheless, in the way that his brothers always stared at her, drinking her in and undressing her with their eyes as if she's an ice cold beer on a hot day, he wouldn't put it past one of his brothers trying to have sex with her. Just as she's already admitted to understanding him wanting to have sex with her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend, he'd definitely understand his brother wanting to have sex with her.

Look at her. So sexy, a natural blonde beauty, she's gorgeous. Only, even though he'd understand any and all of his brothers wanting to bed her, they had better not. She's his and his alone. What God has joined together let no man put asunder, not even one of his brothers, especially one of his brothers.

Maybe one of his brothers forced himself on her and tried to have sex with her. When she really didn't consensual have sex with one of his brothers, maybe that's what she means by having sex with one of his brothers. With men always trying to get lucky with a beautiful woman, as long as he wasn't successful in his attempt to bed Gwen, he wouldn't blame any and all of his brothers for trying to have sex with Gwen. Only, she'd never have sex with any man but with him.

With men always bragging about, exaggerating, and making up their sexual exploits, yet it's one thing for him to lie about having sex with the three women in her life and it's another thing for her to tell him that she had sex with his brother. Now he didn't know what to believe. In the way that she didn't believe him, somehow, with him so gullible, he believed her. He didn't want to believe she had sex with his brother but with all things possible who knows?

Other than a warm smile and compassionate understanding, it was bad enough that she gave him no reaction to his sexual confessions of sleeping with her mother, her sister, and her best friend. Now with her playing a joke on him by telling him that she had sex with one of his brothers that crossed the line of sexual appropriateness. Not amused in the least, it wasn't even remotely funny to tell him that she slept with one of his brothers. Just as she was obviously playing a joke on him by telling him that her mother, her sister, and her best friend hated him, she was no doubt playing a joke on him that she slept with one of his brothers.

Yet, why would she even say that? That's not even funny. With her knowing how jealously possessive he is, her telling him that she had sex with one of his brothers was just being mean and nasty. Even if she didn't have sex with one of his brothers, she's already implanted the image of her having sex with one of his brothers in his mind.

Yeah, sure, he told her that he slept with her mother, her sister, and her best friend but based on her lackluster reaction to his confessions, he knew she didn't believe him. Besides, with her already knowing that her mother, her sister, and her best friend hating him, she already had the inside scoop that her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend would never have sex with him. Now with her confessing her sexual sin of sleeping with one of his brothers, he didn't know if he should believe that she had sex with one of his brothers or not. Even with him married to her for fifteen years and knowing her for twenty years, with her maintaining a straight face, he couldn't tell if she was lying or not. No longer able to read her but giving her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't have sex with one of his brothers, he couldn't tell if she was joking in playing an April Fools' joke on him or if she was serious in her confession.

* * * * *

"My brother? You slept with my brother? No way. Ha, ha, very funny. I don't believe you. You wouldn't sleep with my brother. You wouldn't do that to me. Besides, my brother wouldn't sleep with you. He wouldn't do that to me," he said.

She made a face, sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"I did sleep with your brother, Roger, and your brother slept with me," she said with a shrug.

Getting angry over her joke, he looked at her as if he could strangle her.

"You're just saying that because I confessed that I slept with your mother, your sister, and your best friend. Right? In the way that you said that your mother, sister, and best friend all hate me, this is just your way of getting back at me. Right? Ha, ha, very funny but sorry, I don't believe you. There's just no way that you'd sleep with one of my brothers and there's just no way that one of my brothers would ever sleep with you," he said with a self-righteous, confident smile.

Not believing her for a second, yet unable to remove the image from his mind of her having sex with his brother, he looked at her while waiting for her to tell him that she was just kidding. He imagined her naked with one of his brothers. He imagined one of his brothers naked with her. He imagined one of his brothers kissing her while touching and feeling her everywhere he's only been allowed to touch and feel her.

He looked at her while waiting for her to tell him that her mother, sister, and best friend hating him and her sleeping with one of his brothers was nothing more than her April Fools' joke she played on him. He looked at her while waiting to tell her that he having sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend was his April Fools' joke played on her. With her always getting the better of him when playing practical jokes, just once he wanted to play a joke on her that got the better of her. Only, this time, just like all of the other times that he tried playing a practical joke on her, with her doing it yet again, the joke was on him.

"Trust me. I did. I did sleep with your brother. I slept with your brother. I had sex with your brother," she said again. "We had sex. He did me and I did him. It was a beautiful thing," she said.

'A beautiful thing? Is that what she just said?'

With her using the exact same word phrase that he used when he described what it was like to have sex with her mother, without a doubt, he now knew that she was pulling his leg. With her able to maintain a straight face that made her sometimes difficult to read, as in the way she was difficult to read now, he knew she was kidding. At least, he hoped she was kidding about having sex with his brother. He hoped she was joking. For sure, absolutely without a doubt, he knew she was joking. She had to be joking. She'd never have sex with one of his brothers and none of his brothers would ever have sex with her.

He didn't believe his wife, the love of his life, had sex with one of his brothers but unable to remove the image of her having sex with one of his brothers, he didn't know what to believe. He trusted his wife not to have sex with anyone, especially with one of his brothers. She had to be joking. Just as none of his brothers would ever have sex with her, she'd never have sex with any of his brothers. In the way she'd never have sex with any man, there was absolutely no way that she'd ever have sex with any of his brothers.

In the way that he made a joke of his sexual fantasies that he had of her mother, her sister, and her best friend, obviously, she was making a joke of the sexual fantasy that she had of his brother. Ha! Ha! Very funny. Yet, even a sexual fantasy that she may have had of one of his brothers was disturbing enough to anger him. If she was going to have any sexual fantasies, she had better have sexual fantasies of him and no one else. Different for a man to have sexual fantasies of a woman than it is for a woman to have sexual fantasies of a man, he didn't want his wife to be sexually fantasizing over any man, other than him, especially one of his brothers.

Nonetheless with her making up stories or not, the image of her kissing his brother while his brother's hands were all over her beautiful, naked body took hold of him as if he had been electrocuted. Sickening him while making him dizzy with rage, he couldn't help but imagine his brother touching her and feeling her in all the places where she only allowed him to touch and feel her. Making him feel special as if he was the chosen one, he always liked thinking that he was the only man she's ever been with sexually. Now, with that thought tarnished, even if it was only a joke, she put the image in his head of her with another man, with one of his brothers of all people, and that image can never be removed.

A dangerous game he played by confessing he had sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, now with his April Fools' joke backfiring on him, he didn't like it one bit when she told him she slept with his brother. Now the imagined image of her naked while in his brother's arms ran through his head in the way of a runaway freight train leaving the tracks and plunging down a mountain before exploding in a million pieces. With her turning his own joke around on him, as always she does, he gave her the angry reaction that he had hoped to receive from her. Not fair and not right, he could never get her in the way that she could always get him.

Suddenly, he imagined one of his brothers kissing her, French kissing her while feeling her through her clothes and before imagining them together naked. The imagined image of his brother feeling and fondling her big tits while fingering and sucking her huge nipples, made him crazy with jealousy and possessiveness. The imagined image of her soft hand wrapped around one of his brother's hard cocks while he felt her firm breasts and fingered her erect nipples was a difficult image to imagine and even a harder one to remove. The imagined image of her stroking one of his brother's cocks before lowering her head to suck one of his brother's cocks took hold of his imagination and took hold of his mind as if it was happening now before his eyes. The imagined image of her making love to one of his brother's pricks before fucking one of his brother's pricks made him as angry as it made him sad.

With her knowing what his reaction would be to her telling him that she had sex with one of his brothers, a dangerous game she was now playing, how dare she tell him that she had sex with one of his brothers? This had better be a joke. She had better be kidding him. Because if she really did have sex with one of his brothers, he'd kill them both.

She's his wife and he's his brother, if it's true that they had sex, how can they do that to him? Why would they do that to him? With her arms draped around one of his brother's necks and her long, shapely legs wrapped around one of his brother's backs, the imagined image of her making love to one of his brothers before fucking one of his brothers filled him with anger and rage. He'd really be pissed if she allowed one of his brothers to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. Just as he couldn't imagine one of his brother's cocks in her mouth, he couldn't imagine another man's cock in her pussy.

'How dare she? How could she?'

Even if this was a joke and he knew it was, it had to be, how could she say that she had sex with one of his brothers to him? How dare she even have those thoughts of having sex with one of his brothers? Pushing his buttons in the way that he had tried to push her buttons and miserably failed, his joke hit the ground and burst in flames when her joke was still flying high while gathering momentum. With her pushing all of his buttons in the way of pushing all of the buttons of an elevator going to the top floor, he lingered at each thought of her having sex with one of his brothers before moving to the next sexual image.

With her knowing how possessively jealous he is, why would she say that to him? What's wrong with her for playing this sort of April Fools' joke on him, especially when she knows that he's gullible enough to believe whatever she said. This wasn't funny. It was mean. In the way that she obviously didn't believe that he had sex with her mother, sister, and best friend, he believed she had sex with his brother.

The imagined image of her blowing his brother, his brother cumming in her beautiful mouth, and her swallowing his brother's cum filled him with rage. Unless the man forced himself on her, he couldn't even imagine another man's prick in her hand never mind in her mouth. Only, in a moment of reprieve from his lunacy for him to prove to himself that this was all just a joke, he regained his sanity long enough to ask his question of validation. He knew once he asked her which one of his brothers she slept with her story would collapse and her joke would turn to shit. He knew that once he asked her his question of validation that she'd confess that she was just playing an April Fools' joke on him by telling him that she had sex with one of his brothers.

It serves her right that he finally didn't believe her and that she couldn't get him with this stupid joke. If this was her idea of a joke, her April Fools' joke wasn't funny at all. His joke was funnier than her joke only, with her mother never liking him, her sister disliking him even more, and her best friend hating him, she never believed that any of them would have sex with him. With her mother, sister, and best friend hating him, his joke was ridiculously stupid.

He was pathetic. He was the joke. The joke was on him. He could never fool his wife. She was always too smart for him. In the way she could always see through his stupid jokes, he couldn't never see through her elaborate schemes.

* * * * *

'Ha! Ha! April Fools' to me,' he thought to himself. 'With me never knowing that the three women in her life hate him, now he can't tell if she slept with his brother or not.'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 259 milliseconds