• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 02

Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 02

123

Chapter 3*

"Stand," Gavin instructed as he helped her up as he rose with her. "For the time being, we will use safe words. If you decide to join us in our lifestyle, the words will never be used. In our world safe words means you don't trust me. If you have a safe word it means you fear I won't know when you are past your point. We will keep them for a time, especially during the next four days. But soon I will know your body better than you do and the safe words will be irrelevant because I will know your limits. And push by them a tad." Gavin smiled and Alex flushed again.

"Now, we will use the colors of a traffic light," Gavin smiled. "It's universal so everybody understands. Green means you like what is going on and everything is ok." Alex nodded.

"Repeat it," Gavin instructed.

"Green means everything is ok, I like it. Sir," Alex repeated.

"Yellow means your limit is coming," Gavin said watching her. "It doesn't mean stop, it means proceed with caution. Now this word will cause me to evaluate all that I am doing. Am I being safe? Am I pushing too far? Can I take it just a bit further?"

"Yellow means I'm coming close to my limit," Alex repeated. "Caution. Sir."

"Red is automatic stop," Gavin whispered. "Anything and everything halts. Once it's halted it can't be restarted. So use caution in this word. If I find out you are using the word because you are scared and not being harmed. Automatic thirty strokes. You can only use red when you are being harmed. Do you know the difference between hurt and harm?"

"No, Sir," Alex shook her head.

"Pain is ok, it may hurt," Gavin explained. "But some pain brings more pleasure. Harm brings injury. I will never...injure you. Nor will allow by omission you to be injured." Gavin paused mid-sentence to show his sincerity. "It would harm me grievously to bring injury to you."

"Red means stop," Alex repeated. She had slight soft tears as she saw the conviction in Gavin's eyes. "I know you will never harm me, Sir."

"Trust," Gavin smiled.

"Always," Alex smiled. "Sir."

"Oh so eager!" Gavin smiled as he moved around Alex dragging his fingers across her body causing her knees to weaken. He slowly undid the clasp in her bra and slowly pushed the straps off her shoulders. Her body instantly began to shake with both excitement and fear. Not fear of Gavin, but the fear of the unknown.

Running his fingers over her warm skin, down her arm pushing her bra off as he went. It fell to the floor and Alex looked to Beth who watched with her secret smile. As Gavin pulled his fingers back up her arms he brushed his thumbs across her breasts causing her to exhale and her heart to break into a gallop. She held her breath.

"I love that," Gavin whispered in her ear. His hot breath caused her to shiver uncontrollably.

"I'm here to please," she whispered unable to speak any louder as she had no breath in her. "Sir."

"So eager!" Gavin hissed as he nuzzled her neck. His fingers slid down her breasts across her stomach to the cotton fiber of her panties.

"I'm sorry my underwear isn't as beautiful as Beth's," Alex explained as he ran his fingers around the elastic edges across the top.

"A problem I can rectify," Gavin whispered. "From this point on, you are not allowed to wear something I have not directly approved of or bought for you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Alex gasped as his lips brushed over the back of her neck. She reached up with her hand and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Remove your hand from me," Gavin smiled into her neck. She quickly withdrew. "You aren't to touch me unless you have my permission. Do you understand?" He asked as his fingers moved the elastic down her hips and her panties followed to the floor. "I touch you."

"Yes, Sir," she gasped.

She was rocked. She couldn't slow her breath. She couldn't stop quivering with excitement. She couldn't stop the raging fire between her legs! Gavin spun her and brushed his lips across hers. She wanted the kiss but he withheld it. He gently pushed her back against the wall of the room and continued down her body with his lips gently touching her throat, the notch at the base of it. Lower to her nipples which were rock hard. Brushing them gently with his lips first, then his tongue slipped across them causing sparks to shoot throughout her body. Causing short convulsions of pleasure. First one nipple then the other. She could feel her wetness run down her leg.

Gavin knelt in front of her, circling her navel with his tongue causing her to flinch in both excitement and tickling. Both caused her to exhale deeply as they mixed together.

"Green?" Gavin smiled as he French kissed her navel.

"Green," she gasped. Lower he went now, across her hip bones, one side then the other. She wanted to grab his head and force him between her legs demandingly, but she knew she wasn't to touch him. Not without permission! That was driving her crazy! She wanted her hands on him! She liked her hands on her lovers, to not have that ability now was driving her crazy with lust.

Softly nuzzling her pubic hair strip he traced the outline with his tongue causing rivets of electricity to shook through her causing he body to buck slightly with each bolt.

"Green?"

"Yes, Sir," Alex said huskily. "Green!" Gavin slipped first one leg over his shoulder, then the other, holding her off the floor. His hot breath on her clit caused her to gyrate her hips trying to push it against his mouth.

"So eager," Gavin smiled. She reached down to his head but the instant her fingers touched his hair, "No!" He reminded forcefully. She withdrew her hand immediately with a whimper. He rose slowly keeping her back against the wall, her legs braced on his shoulders. Once he was up she looked outward and found she was levitating it seemed in mid-air. She didn't even realize it until she was already there.

She looked to Beth desperately and Beth had a large smile on her face as she rocked her hips in the chair rubbing her sex on the chair in which she sat. Her hands firmly planted on the arms of the chair. The look on her face told Alex she desperately wanted to pleasure herself but Alex also knew, given being the sub, she wouldn't be allowed to, so she was doing whatever she could to stroke herself. The chair was doing that now.

Suddenly Alex's eyes rolled back into her head as Gavin buried his face into her. His tongue hitting her love button causing her to convulse in mid-air. He sucked in her lips and stuck his tongue deep within her at the same time.

"Yes!" Alex called out. She didn't know if that was allowed. Calling out. Gavin said nothing so it must be ok as he had corrected her every other time. Trust she thought. Yes he would tell her is she was doing something wrong. Calling out in passion was allowed.

He devoured her. His hands running up her body to her breasts as he busily and hungrily ate her. His fingers pulling gently on her nipples, their pebble like feel surprised even her, she had never felt this turned on!

The orgasm hit suddenly, it took her breath from her and she opened her mouth to call out but nothing came out. Her body tightened all its muscles at once causing her to lift even further in the air as she pushed off his shoulders as her leg muscles convulsed.

The gushing feel between her legs overwhelmed her as her body released its tension causing her to fall back into the wall with a gentle thump as she whimpered, he continued to lick and suckle her through the orgasm. Her fingers drifted to his head and pulled him into her.

"No," he said without missing a lick. She pulled her hands back. Dammit she had to touch him!

The second orgasm wasn't as strong as the first but she hadn't fully recovered from the first so this one caused her body to twist and squeeze Gavin's head between her strong thighs. She knew she was doing it but couldn't stop doing it! She was concerned she was going to twist his head right off!

It washed out of her and she fell back to the wall with a thud. Her eyes went open wildly as she looked down at Beth as she watched from the chair. Beth was now biting her lower lip. She was biting so hard the red was leaving and white marks were left where her teeth dug in. Alex's eyes were wild with lust. She wanted to bite Beth's lips as well, and have Beth bite hers. All while Gavin did whatever he was doing to her. She thought it was oral sex, but it was like no oral sex she had ever experienced so there had to be more going on!

Gavin slowly lowered her to the floor but her legs wouldn't support her fully so he guided her to the bed. She looked at him and saw the wetness she had put on his face. She had the urge to taste herself so she pressed her lips to him wildly. He held her head with his hands.

"So eager," he grinned as she held her just out of her reach. "Sit." She whimpered and followed the command. He ran his fingers gently over her sex causing her to flinch as the bolts of lightning shot from his fingers into her quivering body, down her thighs until he had her ankles. Slowly he lifted her ankles higher kissing her calves as she watched him from her back.

He pulled his tie from his neck and watched her eyes widen.

"Trust," Gavin repeated.

"Green," she whispered as she exhaled the fear from her as best she could.

"Good girl," he smiled. The words were a soft lullaby to her ears and her eyes fluttered closed. He gently tied her ankles together. They were firm, but not tight. She couldn't escape but they didn't cut off her blood flow. How the hell did he do that one handed?

Slowly he rolled her ankles back towards her causing her knees to touch her chest. Her eyes snapped shut as he licked along the outlines of her clit hood.

"Green!" she gasped.

"Can you see that Elizabeth?" Gavin asked.

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

"It's so beautiful!" Gavin admired. "So tight!"

"Yes!" Beth whimpered the strain of her own passion pulling against her words.

"Its taste is so sweet," Gavin continued as he ran his tongue the full length of her.

"Please?" Beth whimpered.

"No," Gavin said firmly.

"You broke the rule," Gavin explained. "You broke one of my absolutes."

"I'm sorry, Sir," Beth cried out softly. Alex was in her own world of ecstasy and only half heard the conversation beneath her.

"Suffer the consequences," Gavin growled. "Watch Alexandria lose herself in the world of orgasms I had reserved only for you!" With that Gavin returned to his work with a gusto that reminded Alex of a wolf ravaging its prey. The orgasm took her breath again as her legs tightened and twisted her body as Gavin tried to hold her in place.

"GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!" Alex called out. "OH MY GOD!" She was lifting her hips up and it was putting all her weight on her shoulders as she used the silk tie as a fulcrum to press off Gavin's hand raising herself up. Her orgasm squeezed her body like a fist then dropped her back to the bed.

"No, no, no, Alexandria," Gavin scolded as she pulled on his head.

"Sorry, I can't help myself!" She gushed in between gasps of air.

"Then I will have to help you," Gavin said with a smile.

"Thank you Sir!" This caused Gavin to grin ear to ear.

"Oh aren't you eager!" He gushed as he undid the bind of her ankles. "I want you in the kneeling position here at the edge of the bed." She looked up at him. He had to be joking, she couldn't move her jelly legs!

"Now," he said firmly. She tried to comply but it took some doing. Soon he was helping her get to her knees.

"Now lay back," he smiled as he put his hands behind her and slowly lowered Alex to the pillows he had put behind her to help her stay propped up. Her breathing caused her breasts and her stomach to rise sharply against her skin as her body was stretched backward.

"Comfortable?" Gavin asked as he pushed some of her hair back.

"Yes, Sir," she gasped in between breaths.

"Are you sure? You are going to be here a long time," Gavin said as he ran his fingers across her lips. She sucked one of them into her mouth causing him to smile at her. "So eager!"

"For how long? Sir?" Alex asked.

"Until I'm done," Gavin said firmly, the spark in his eyes told her not to question.

"I am comfortable, Sir," Alex whispered. "Until you are done."

"So eager," he smiled again with a soft shake of disbelief.

He left her to go back to the dresser. She watched while still in the backward arched position. He pulled out a spool of rope it looked like. This caused her shiver uncontrollably as she thought of the last time she was bound and the horrid pain and disappointment that led to.

As Gavin walked towards her with rope in his hands she looked to the mirror above the headboard. She could see him approach her and see Beth seated in her chair. She turned her head to face Gavin as he sat next to her.

"This is Japanese bondage rope," Gavin explained as he pulled a length of it from its spool to show her.

"Yes Sir," Alex whispered. The rope was a soft twisted braid. Much thicker rope than she had seen before. The last time she was bound it was with clothesline rope. This was ten times as thick. He brought the end of the rope to her face and rubbed it gently across her lips.

"I'm assuming your ex did not use this type of rope?" Gavin smiled as she enjoyed the silky soft feel of the rope on her lips. Her face told him so.

"No, Sir," Alex smiled with him.

"I love this rope, and so will you!" Gavin removed the rope from its spool. "Let me have your hands Alexandria. Trust me now and you won't be disappointed."

She brought her hands to him without hesitation knowing that would not only anger him but maybe end this exquisite encounter. And she desperately wanted it to continue. She desperately wanted to keep him smiling that secret smile.

He began to wrap the rope around her wrists. Her boyfriend had used a simple slip knot to bind her, Gavin's knots were anything but simple. He carefully bound her in an intricate weave around her wrists and forearms. The bind was tight, but not too tight. It controlled her but didn't cut off the circulation. It wrapped around her arms and hands gently but secured her firmly and it dawned on her that it was exactly like Gavin. Firm but gentle. Restrictive but opening. Opening her eyes to a whole new world.

She watched the concentration in his eyes as he looked from the knot, to her, back to his work, then to her.

"Green," she smiled. He nodded at her.

When he was done she admired the intricacy of what he had done. It was spectacular to look at, and she had no idea how he did it. It was also the most erotic thing she had ever had done to her. Gavin was in no rush to do it either. Taking his time, building the excitement in her slowly. Erotically.

Gavin reached to her hands and ran his fingers over them. Carefully squeezing and seeing the reaction.

"Bound, but not hurt," Gavin smiled. "See the difference?"

"Yes, Sir," Alex smiled. "It's beautiful...and very erotic!"

"That's you...beautiful and very erotic," Gavin assured causing her to blush. He then stood and she saw the erection in his suit pants as he moved to the headboard. Again he took his time as she watched from her arched position. He pulled her arms tight but again, not too tight. Firm and unyielding, but not painful. Pleasurable.

She tried to control her breathing but that was wasted effort she decided as he ran his fingers down the length of rope like a spider moving towards its now ensnared prey, to her bound hands. His fingers tracing hers causing electricity to course from her fingertips to her toes.

Gavin let his fingers follow the bolts of electricity down her body. Her wrists from on top of the ropes, to where his fingers met her skin for the first time as they fell from the bindings to her hot skin. The secret smile came back out as soon as his fingers touched her flesh. She watched the pleasure in his eyes as he gently explored her body.

Down her arms to her underarms. She was very thankful she had shaved today! Over to her neck and up around her lips, she sucked his finger in, nipping gently at it as he continued to explore her body. He smiled at her nip.

"So eager!" he grinned.

She was so turned on by his soft manipulations she wondered if he could make her cum again without touching her sex. She was definitely on her way, her body was telling her so. The goose bumps washed over her as she had seen on Beth and now she knew the feeling and that pleased her.

Down his fingers and hands went. Pausing gently at her throat to close gently around it. She looked to him and saw him studying her. Watching her reaction to it. She almost came. He saw it and smiled broader.

"Very much green," she whispered.

"I can tell," he smiled as he continued to hold her there by the throat. To the outside world, or if anyone walked in they would think he was about to harm her. She remembered his promise to never harm her and she had never felt so safe in her entire life! She never thought of such a menacing gesture to be so erotic, so safe, so pleasured filled!

He let go and for the briefest of nanoseconds she was disappointed but she knew he was not even remotely close to being done with his pleasuring her. She watched in the mirror as his fingers fluttered over her nipples. They were hard to begin with, but now they ached with blood filled excitement. A good type of ache. His mere brushing caused her body to convulse with each gentle circle. His thumb would brush against the top of the nipple after every circle. She was going to cum. She could feel just the edges of the insanity of pleasure he was bringing up.

Lower he went, she watched his face for a few moments, then his hands. Then back to his face. She could see the care on his face and feel it in his hands. Lower he went, across her caved in stomach from her arched angle of her back. Hitting her navel causing her to gasp, how did her belly button become an erogenous zone she wondered? Gavin knew just how to push that button.

Lower still, following her neatly trimmed bush, down the trail to the top of her sex. Her clit swollen and protruding from underneath. She could actually make it out in the mirror and she had never witnessed that reaction from her body before.

Then again, she had never be so pleasured in all her life! His right hand now joined his left and he gently pressed on her pussy lips with his left hand. Slowly, maddeningly, she watched his fingers disappear inside of her. She closed her eyes tightly as soon as his left fingers filled her as far as he could push the middle two inside of her. She then felt his right hand fingers press her clit and that sent her over the edge, causing her orgasm to cascade from her pits of desire to explode in both moan and body.

Her muscles tensed and caused her to rise from the pillows and push her sex further onto his fingers as she heard the squish of her liquid cum ease around his fingers. What the fuck? She couldn't believe even the sound of her cum was making her cum again. They came one on top of another. He kept his left hand stationary while his right gently rubbed her clit from its exposed hiding place.

After collapsing to the bed she pried open her tightly shut eyelids to see him watching her carefully. The secret smile not so secret anymore. Now she understood the smile. Pure pleasure. He looked like he was looking at his favorite meal. Perhaps his favorite work of art. Or the finest of automobiles. He was looking at something that brought him the greatest of pleasures and she realized...it was her. That smile was for her!

The smile that had graced him repeatedly that night was different than the one that graced his face now. Before the smile had no meaning. Now it was filled with meaning. He was pleasured to pleasure her! That boggled her mind as he continued to manipulate her body into yet another orgasm. Causing her body to shutter uncontrollably. Her moans were met with a soft whimper from somewhere in the room. It was several seconds after her intense orgasm before she could open her eyes to see who whimpered. She thought it may have been her as she couldn't control anything her body was doing. Gavin was controlling everything! She looked about her in the mirror and saw the look of desperation on Beth. She was grinding against the seat cushion when she let out a whimper of frustration and it matched the whimper Alex had heard as she came.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds