• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rachel Ch. 02

Rachel Ch. 02

For the last 8 months I have been having an affair with Mr Gorgeous. As we are both married I feel it is best not to reveal his name, especially as his is not very common. It began as a quick, exciting fuck in the stockroom in work. It was the first time I had ever been with a black guy and the effect on me I can't describe. That day after work I got home and took a long, hot shower before my husband finished his late shift. When I peeled off my panties they were filled with dry cum from my first time with Mr Gorgeous.

When my husband got home that night I was already in bed. I heard him downstairs having a bite to eat before he came up. As he got in he snuggled up to me and kissed the back of my neck. I could feel his cock begin to stiffen against my bare arse. I parted my legs and reached down between them, taking hold of his erect cock. It barely filled my hand. I guided him towards my pussy and felt him push into me in one quick thrust. As I closed my eyes I thought back to that afternoon, Mr Gorgeous taking me from behind with his lovely, thick cock. As my husband fucked me I could barely feel it inside me. I reached down to play with my clit, but before I could start Eric had already cum.

"Mmm that was great Rachel," he said.

"Get my dildo Eric, I need to cum too," I demanded.

I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs, my pussy oozing his cum. He didn't need telling, he got down between them and started to lick up his cum from my large, swollen lips as he slide the dildo into me. He has always enjoyed the taste of his own cum which I have always found a little strange. As he began to push the dildo into me a thought entered my mind...if this was real it would be the third cock that had been inside me today. And my husbands was the smallest. His tongue was licking my clit as the dildo fucked me, I knew it wouldn't take much longer as that familiar feeling rose deep inside me and my orgasm grew.

"Ohhh yes I'm cumming Eric."

He sucked on my clit as the dildo pushed me over the edge.

"Mmmmm yesssssss."

As we lay there I told him about my find on the computer, about the hidden folder with his collection of interracial porn. About the videos I had watched of cuckold husbands being humiliated by their wives and girlfriends.

"I'm sorry Rachel, it's just a fantasy," he replied.

"Is it, or is that what you would really like from me."

"Well, I , erm...."

"I thought so Eric, you do, don't you? You want to see me with a black guy?"

"It turns me on Rachel, I can't help myself. But I would never ask you to do it. But I fantasise about being cuckolded, about you fucking and sucking lots of big, black cocks while I watch and wank my little cock. I love you so much and I know you deserve more than I can give you."

"If it was to happen Eric, there could be no going back from something like that."

"Are you saying you would do it then?" he asked.

I looked down and saw his little cock beginning to harden. It used to take him at least an hour to get an erection after he had already cum. It was obviously turning him on, the thought that I might join him in his fantasy.

"Go to the laundry basket Eric, there is a pair of panties on the top with my work trousers, bring the panties to me."

As he walked back in I could see his cock was now fully hard, all 5.5" of it. He held out my panties, but I knew he had already looked at them as I haven't seen his cock stand so erect for years.

"I don't want them, they are for you," I told him.

He looked at the cotton lining in the crotch, all covered in dry cum.

"Sniff them Eric."

He did as I asked, and as he did his hand went to his cock. He began to wank as he sniffed in the dried cum.

"Lick them," I told him.

His flicked out his tongue and slowly licked at the crotch.

"I fucked a black guy in work today Eric, and he came inside me. That's his cum you are licking right now."

As soon as I those words left my lips he came, just a dribble of cum over his fingers. Pathetic.

"This is what you wanted isn't it?"

"Oh yes Rachel, it is, I'm sorry I'm such a pathetic lover. I want you to be happy and I will do anything to make that happen."

So that was how it started. A double confession. Me to Eric, and him to me.

A few days later Mr Gorgeous appeared at my work just as I was getting ready to close up, everyone else had gone home for the night. I locked the door and turned out the showroom lights before leading him into the office. He never said a word, he just looked me up and down as he devoured me with his eyes. He looked at my name badge.

"So, your name is Mrs Wilcock. Maybe it should be Mrs Lovescock," he laughed.

"Show me, he demanded."

I began to undress for him, stripping down to my bra and panties. I could see the bulge forming in his jeans.

I slide my panties down my legs and sat on the edge of the desk, spreading my legs to show him my freshly shaved pussy.

"Open it, he told me."

I reached down and held my pussy lips open to show him my pink, wet hole. He walked up to me and began to slowly rub my clit in a circular motion between two fingers.

I reached for his jeans and pulled open the buttons. He pushed his jeans and boxers down, his thick black cock already half hard. He took it into his hand and began to rub it up and doen my pussy lips, pausing every now and then to tease my pink, wet hole.

"Please, fuck me?"

"Guide me in with your left hand Mrs Wilcock."

I reached for his cock, my wedding ring shining as I grasped his thick, black cock. I held the thick head of his cock at my pussy and held it there as he slowly pushed it into my tight, wet hole.

He held it half inside me, already as deep as Eric had ever been. I could feel his cock getting harder, thicker as the blood engorged his cock. He reached behind me and unfastened my bra, freeing my breasts. His big, black hands reached for them, squeezing them, playing with my hard, pink nipples as he slowly began to push more of his cock inside me.

I was in extasy as he began to fuck me on my desk, my clit throbbing as he increased his pace, his heavy balls slapping against my arse as he fucked me, his fingers toying with my erect nipples. Without warning he pulked out and dropped to his knees, sucking eagerly on my clit.

I came, hard.

"Ooh yes, yesssss, I moaned."

He was quickly on his feet, pulling me up and turning me around. My legs could barely hold me up but he pushed me face down over the desk and forced his cock back inside my wet pussy. He gripped tightly onto my hips as he thrust deep into me.

I closed my eyes as he fucked me, enjoying the feeling of utter helplessness as he pounded me hard and deep, fucking me like never before. Then i felt a finger probing, pushing, sliding into my virgin arse.

"Oh my God..oh my God, I moaned in pleasure."

"You like that Rachel, my finger in your arse as I fuck you?"

All i could do was moan with lust as I thought of my husband Eric sniffing my cum filled panties. I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could on his cock, milking him as thrust harder, deeper.

"I'm cumming slut," I heard him say. For a moment the word shocked me, but as i felt him unload a flood of cum inside me I knew that was the perfect name for me.

Slut. That is what I have become. A cheating, married slut for black cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Rachel Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds