• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 10

Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 10

123

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Chapter Fourteen -- April Fools'!

"Ha! Ha! April Fools! Ha! Ha!"

"April Fools'! Ha! Ha! I got you. I was just kidding," he said expecting her to say April Fools' back to him too, when she had no reaction to his joke, he continued laughing in her face. "Ha! Ha! April Fools'! I didn't have sex with your mother, your sister, or with your best friend."

Actually, not much of an April Fools' joke for him, with her not reacting to his sexual confessions of sleeping with her mother, with her sister, and/or with her best friend, he didn't know how much he got her with his joke. Besides with her mother never liking him, her sister disliking him even more, and her best friend hating him, with her not believing that he had sex with any of them, he didn't get her with his joke at all. She got him more with her April Fools' joke than he got her.

If anyone got anyone, she got him by telling him that her mother, her sister, and her best friend hate him. If anyone got anyone, she got him by confessing that she slept with his brothers, his father, his best friend, his boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man. Going overboard with her April Fools' joke, had she told him that she had sex with just one of his brothers and no one else, he may have more believed her.

All so ridiculous, with her having sex with all nine of those men, he knew now that her confessions were nothing more than her April Fools' joke that she played on him.

'Ha! Ha! Very funny.'

With him being a gullible Gus, she got him again. He knew that his wife, the love of his life, would never have sex with anyone but with him, especially not with nine men and especially if six of those men were his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss.

"Boy, I guess you really did get me," she said. "Being that none of them like you and they all hate you, I didn't believe you had sex with them at first. Yet once you started telling me the explicitly graphic, sexual details of having sex with my Mom, my sister, and my best friend, I really did believe that you did have sex with all of them."

Expecting her to laugh with him, he laughed at the April Fools' joke that he played on her only, oddly enough though, she wasn't laughing. Maybe in the way that she hurt him by telling him that she slept with his brothers, his father, his best friend, his boss, the mailman, UPS man, and the pizza delivery man, he hurt her by telling her that he slept with her mother, sister, and best friend. Maybe in the way that he didn't think that these April Fools' Day jokes were no longer funny, she didn't think they were funny either.

"I didn't sleep with your mother, your sister, or with your best friend," he said nodding his head from side to side to give her that extra amount of credibility. "I'd never cheat on you, Gwen, especially not with your mother, your sister, and/or with your best friend. I was just playing an April Fools' joke on you. I love you and only you. Really I do," he said looking at her with love. "I've never have sex with anyone but with you."

He smiled her his affection.

"I love you too Roger," she said.

She returned his look of love with her look of love.

"I just wanted to see your reaction. Only and admittedly, I was disappointed when you didn't give me much of a reaction at all. Then, when you turned my April Fools' joke around to play your own April Fools' joke on me I should have known you'd do something like that. You always do. I can never get you in the way that you always get me."

She gave him a soft, little smile.

"Well, you had me going. I believed you," she said patting his hand. "I did. I really did, which is why I, um, foolishly confessed all of my sexual sins to you. Something I probably shouldn't have done on second thought," she said mumbling under her breath, "especially in the angrily way you reacted to my sexual confessions, I wish I hadn't told you."

Waiting for her to say April Fools' too, he hoped to God that she was playing a practical joke on him too. Now not so sure, especially after showing regret for telling him her sexual confessions, he suspected that she did have sex with nine men. In the way he always thought he could read her, now he realized that he could never tell if she was lying or telling the truth.

"Well, if you believed me, you didn't show it on your face," he said. "Boy you're a tough cookie to crack. You didn't give me any reaction at all to my confessing having sex with the three, most important women in your life. I don't know how you did it but you kept a straight face the whole time," he said laughing at his own stupid joke.

She made an uncomfortable face as if she suddenly had to go to the bathroom.

"Sorry," she said. "I was just having a difficult time that my mother, my sister, and my best friend would have sex with you when they all hate you so very much."

Going from never liking him to disliking him to hating him and now to hating him so very much, he wished she'd stop reminding him that her mother, her sister, and her best friend hate him for whatever imaginary reasons that they may have. With a knot tightening in his stomach while wondering if her sexual confessions were true or not, Roger waited for Gwen to say she was playing an April Fools' joke on him, too. When she didn't respond in kind by telling him that she was playing an April Fools' joke on him too, he interrogated her as if he was a self-righteous prosecuting attorney and she was a guilty defendant on the stand and on trial for murder.

"Just so that I can understand and make sense from all of this, when you said you understand me being sexually attracted to your Mom enough that I'd want to have sex with her, you were just kidding. Right? You knew that I'd never have sex with your mother. Right?"

He looked at Gwen while waiting for her response and continued when none came.

"When you said like mother like daughter, your Mom likes sex as much as you do, you were just joking. Right? You have no idea what your mother likes sexually. Do you?"

Again, his wife, the love of his life, remained silent.

"When you said your Mom loves making out as much as you do and your Mom loves kissing and being felt through her clothes as much as you do, you were just pulling my leg. Right? When it comes to having an intimate relationship with a man, you have no idea what your mother likes. Do you?"

Still not knowing if she was being serious or kidding him, and with her still remaining silent and not responding to his questions, he continued when Gwen gave him a sexy smile.

"When you said your Mom is lucky to have me as a lover, you were just jesting. Right?"

Waiting for her to say something, when she didn't say anything, he continued.

"In reference to your mother, when you said enjoying and giving blowjobs runs in your family, you just said that to get me going. Right? You have no idea if your mother enjoys giving blowjobs or not. Do you?"

With her avoiding making eye contact, he looked at her for her answer but she just sat there not speaking while giving him a nervous smile instead of a sexy look.

"When you thanked me for taking care of your mother's sexual needs, said that I was a good husband and a great lover, and maybe I can have sex with your mother sometime again while you watch, you were just teasing me. Right? You really didn't mean that, did you? Knowing full well that I never had sex with your mother the first time, you'd never allow me to have sex with your mother a second time or more. Moreover, if I did ever have sex with your mother, you'd never want to watch us having sex. Would you?"

With her still not responding, she continued staring at him or looking away from him while remaining silent.

"When you said like daughter like mother and vice versa, apparently your Mom is as much of a cum slut as you are, you weren't serious, were you? When you said that evidently, not only does your mother love sucking cock but also she loves swallowing cum too, you were just joshing me. Right? You have no idea what your mother likes or dislikes sexually. Do you? For all that you know, your mother may not even suck cock," he said baiting her to say something, anything.

Again he waited for Gwen to answer and when she didn't respond to his question, he continued.

"When you said that you were glad that I told you that I had sex with your mother, your sister, and your best friend, you certainly didn't mean that. Did you? You'd never want me to have sex with your mother, your sister, and/or your best friend. Would you?"

As if she lost her ability to speak, she continued staring at him with a blank expression.

"When you thanked me for sharing my sexual confessions with you that was all bullshit too. Right? Everything you said was part of your April Fools' joke. Right? You'd really be pissed off if I had sex with not only your mother but also your sister and/or your best friend. Wouldn't you?"

Still waiting for Gwen to say something, anything in her defense, when she remained silent he continued in his interrogation of her.

"C'mon admit it. All that you confessed was part of your April Fools' joke too. Right? None of your story about having sex with my brothers, my father, my best friend, my boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man is true. Right?"

He looked at her after every question while waiting for her to respond. Finally, in the way that everything he said was nothing more than an April Fools' joke, she said something to reveal that all she said wasn't an April Fools' joke.

"Oh, my Gosh. I'm so very embarrassed and sorry. This is awkward," she said looking at him with shame.

He looked at her stunned.

"Awkward?"

"Yes, this is so very awkward for me," she said.

Awkward for her? With her helping him to finally remove his love blinders, able to see the real her now, seemingly it was always about her. He treated her special because she was so beautiful. Even though he knew what she meant by saying that specific word at this exact moment, he asked her the question anyway. He needed to know for sure that his wife wasn't a cock sucking, cum slut of a whore who'd have sex with anyone at their door.

"What did you mean when you said awkward?"

As if she was a defendant found guilty at trial, she looked at him with guilt, sorrow, and remorse.

"Well...?"

Awkward was a word she seldom used. Awkward was the one word he never expected to hear coming from her mouth in response to him telling her that he was playing an April Fools' joke on her while asking her if she was playing an April Fools' joke on him. In the way that he screamed, April Fools' in her face, he expected her to yell back, April Fools'. He expected her to laugh at him trying to play an April Fools' joke on her. He expected her to be cocky and boastful about her succeeding in playing an April Fools' joke on him, especially when he was unable to play an April Fools' joke on her. Certainly, of all things for her to say, he never expected her to say 'Awkward.'

He looked at her looking at him. When she didn't say that her sexual confessions were all part of an elaborate April Fools' joke, as if he was ready to pass out, the color drained from his face. He didn't know what to say. Did she say awkward because she really did have sex with his brothers, his father, his best friend, his boss, and the mailman, UPS man, and the pizza delivery man? With him already playing his hand, shooting his load, and calling her bluff by going all in, he didn't know what else to do. Unless she was just bluffing, which now he didn't think she was, if anything, instead of just saying awkward, he expected her to answer his questions. Instead, he persevered in his interrogation of her.

"By saying that this is awkward, do you mean that all you confessed is not your April Fools' joke but the truth and that you did sleep with my brothers?"

Again, she looked at him with shame, sorrow, guilt, and remorse.

"Yes," she said with downcast eyes. "I had sex with your three brothers. I had sex with Jim. I had sex with Steve. I had sex with Dave. I'm sorry."

With his rage seething inside of him and with her trying to keep it bottled inside, he looked at her with anger.

"And did you really sleep with my father too?"

She bit her lip before looking up at him with her big, beautiful, blue eyes and looking away before confessing her sin.

"Yes," she said without looking up at him. "I had sex with your father too. I'm sorry."

With him having already forgiven her for having sex with his brothers and father, he still clutched onto the hope that her sexual confessions were nothing more than her April Fools' joke. Now, with the imagines of her naked with his brothers and father reopening his wounds, rage replaced his anger. He couldn't believe his beautiful wife not only had sex with his three brothers but also she slept with his father too. Not believing her before, he believed her now.

How dare she? How could she? Why would she? Why would they? Is there no one who he can trust?

'Filthy cock sucking whore,' he thought to himself.

The people that he loved and thought loved him, his wife, his brothers, his father, and even his best friend and his boss, why would they all so disrespect him for sex? How could they? How dare they? If having sex with six men wasn't enough for her, why would she have sex with the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man? Now in the way that he knows that he's married to a whore, everyone in the neighborhood knows that she's a whore.

The women that he loved and thought loved him, her mother, her sister, and her best friend all hated him. How could they? How dare they? Now for his wife to have brazen sex with nine men, he wondered if she hated him too. Certainly, she thought he was an idiot to be cheating behind his back for so very long. Certainly, he was an idiot for never suspecting the sexual infidelity of his wife.

"And did you really sleep with my best friend, Mike, and my boss, Jerry too?"

She started to cry.

"Yes, yes," she said. "I did them both, many times, as many times as I had sex with your brothers and father. I so wanted to get pregnant. I so wanted to have a baby. When your brothers and your father couldn't impregnate me, so long as I could have a baby of my own, I didn't care who the father of my baby was. I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. Please forgive me."

He looked at her as if he never really knew her. He remained quiet while watching his whore of a wife sobbing and crying in her hands.

"So, lemme get this straight. If I understand this correctly, not only did you have sex with every man who's important to me and any man who came to our door but also your mother never liked me, your sister dislikes me, and your best friend hates me," he said. He raised his voice in hurt, in rejection, and in anger to ask her his next questions. "Is that right? Is that correct? Your mother, sister, and best friend hating me is not an April Fools' joke either, is it?"

She wiped her eyes on her coffee stained bathrobe before blowing her nose in her napkin.

"Oh, my Gosh. This is really, really awkward," she said looking up at him apologetically. "I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. Yes, it's true. My mother, my sister, and my best friend hate you," she said crying in her napkin.

There, she used that word again in reference to her mother never liking him, her sister disliking him even more, and her best friend hating him. How could Heather hate him? He loved Heather. If he hadn't already been married to Gwen, he'd ask Heather to marry him.

"Really, really Awkward? How do you mean by saying that this is really, really awkward? Are you saying that your mother never liked me? Your sister really dislikes me? And your best friend hates me? Is that what you mean by saying that this is really, really awkward?"

She reached out to touch his hand but he pulled his hand away.

"I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry," she said making eye contact with him. "Yes, to all three questions but I really like you. I love you," she said looking at her husband with sorrow, remorse, pity, and love.

"Love me? You don't love me? If you loved me, you'd respect me enough not to sleep with every man that I know," he said with venom. "You barely flinched when I confessed that I had sex with your mother, your sister, and with your best friend."

"I didn't give you any reaction to your sexual confessions of sleeping with my mother, sister, and best friend because I knew you were trying to play an April Fools' joke on me."

She looked at him with apologetic eyes while he stared at her with rage.

"I see," he said getting angrier than he's ever been.

Intent on continuing her confessions, she continued crying while talking.

"In the way that my mother never liked you, my sister really dislikes you, and my best friend hates you, I knew that none of them would ever have sex with you. That's why I didn't fall for your April Fools' joke. When you said that you had sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend, I knew that you were trying to play an April Fools' joke on me," she said.

She gave him a nervous, little smile.

"I see," he said looking at her as if he could kill her.

They stared at one another in silence.

"Once you ventured down that road of confessing having sex with my mother, my sister, and my best friend, under the guise of me telling you an April Fools' joke, I thought it a good time to test the water of your forgiveness, so to speak. I figured this was as good of a time as any for me to come clean and confess my sexual infidelities. With my having sex with your brothers, your father, you best friend, your boss, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man, I figured if I was willing to forgive your sexual transgressions, even though I knew you were joking, I figured you'd forgive me mine."

"Only, you knew that I never had sex with your mother, your sister, and your best friend. Correct?"

Yes, that's correct," she said. "Sadly, even if you were the last man on Earth, I knew my mother, my sister, and/or my best friend would never have sex with you. But I'll have sex with you, any time you want sex. I'll give you sex, lots of wicked hot sex," she said reaching for his hand with her hand and withdrawing her hand when he pulled his hand away.

He looked at her with as much hurt as he looked at her with rage.

"I don't believe this. I can't believe this. I'm in shock. What started out as a happy day with me making you breakfast while hoping to play an April Fools' joke on you, has turned into a horrible nightmare," he said.

He was so sad. He was so hurt. He was so angry. He felt so rejected, not just by her but by her mother, her sister, her best friend, his brothers, his father, his best friend, and his boss. He felt so used and abused by her. He imagined everyone laughing at him behind his back for him being such a fool in loving this beautiful woman who he thought loved him.

The woman who he thought was his angel sent from Heaven above is nothing but a cock sucking slut. After knowing her for 20 years and being married to her for 15 of those years, obviously he didn't even know who she really was, a no good, lying whore. Obviously blinded by love, he was too stupid to see her for who she was.

With him having twenty wonderful years with her and fifteen of those years being married to her, he wished he never knew about her sexual indiscretions. He wished he never started this by playing an April Fools' Day joke on her. He wished he could turn back time and return to how things were with him oblivious to what she did behind closed bedroom doors while he was working.

If he blamed anything, he blamed that Cosmopolitan rag of a magazine for enlightening her sexually. She was better off when he was the only man to ever have sex with her. She was better off when she didn't know any better. Perhaps had she become pregnant, with her busy taking care of their children and not having the time to have sex with men, none of this mess would have ever happened. Yet, not to be, her having children wasn't in their cards.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife's Mom, Sister & Best Friend Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds