• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing It Ch. 01

Losing It Ch. 01

You remember when you were a young teenager, still a virgin, and with all of those raging hormones? The only thing important to you then was getting rid of your cherry; finding some girl willing to play 'doctor' with you, willing to let you lift her skirt and lead you to the promised land.

Remember how you felt when your buddies would tell you that they had gotten laid? Remember drooling as they recounted each and ever juicy detail? Remember getting the name of the girl and hitting on her and being told to "Fuck off asshole?"

I was eighteen, still a virgin, and it sucked!

I live with my mom, dad and older sister. Mary is two years older than I am and early on we had agreed to despise each other. I'm told that this is common in families where there is an older sister and a younger brother, but I've never seen it in any of my friend's families. Whatever, Mary was in her third year of college and I'd heard mom and dad commenting on the crowd that she was running with. Frankly, I was surprised they noticed, but then what kid thinks that his parents know anything. The fact was that she was running with a pretty rowdy group and more than once I'd seen her sneaking into the house after going out and partying. I knew that she was drinking heavily and although she didn't smoke she did do some weed. I didn't have a clue as to how bad she really was until one weekend when my parents left town to visit relatives.

I was supposed to spend the weekend at my buddy Ron's house, but we got into an argument and I stormed out and went home. When I got there the joint was jumping. Mary had apparently interpreted mom and dad's "You are not to have anyone over while we are gone" to mean that 'anyone' was singular and that therefore everyone (plural) was okay. I hung around outside and watched the comings and goings and looked through the windows to see how college kids partied. It didn't seem to be too much different from the parties that me and my buddies had except that instead of just beer there was some hard stuff and apparently plenty of weed. The girls seemed to be a lot wilder too. I saw a couple that seemed to get a charge out of flashing their tits and I wondered if I went in how long I could last before Mary saw and had a cow.

Then I noticed that I didn't see Mary anywhere and when she hadn't made an appearance after ten or fifteen minutes I decided to crash her party. I walked in like I belonged there (which in a sense I did), grabbed a beer out of an ice chest and then I just mingled. I hadn't been there two minutes when one of the girls that I'd seen earlier came up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Jan. You're cute, want to see my tits?" and she lifted her sweater. Right behind her came the other one I'd seen and she hoisted up her sweater and said, "Mine are better."

I stood there looking from one to the other and thinking that I'd died and gone to heaven. Then Jan said, "What do you think, are mine better than hers?"

I smiled and said "The only way I can honestly judge them is to taste them" and I stuck my tongue out and leaned forward.

Jan pulled down her sweater, snarled "Pervert!" and turned and walked away. The other girl gave me a nasty look and then took off after Jan and I heard a couple of guys standing near us say "Way to go dude."

I headed up the stairs to my bedroom and walked in on a couple who were fucking on my bed. The guy gave me a nasty look and said, "What the fuck are you doing in here?" I ignored him and went over to my dresser and got the present that I'd received for my seventeenth birthday out of the top drawer. It was an Olympus D-370 digital camera and I loved it to death. Take a picture, plug the camera into a USB port on a computer and - viola - instant pictures. Just what I needed to get the photos that would give me leverage over Mary.

The guy on the bed said, "Hey asshole, I asked you what you were doing in here!" I turned to him, "This is my bedroom dick breath and I don't recall you asking me if you could use it" then I raised the camera, said "Smile" and took a picture of him and the naked girl on my bed. While he was still trying to figure out what had just happened I left the room.

I went back to the party and started to take pictures. A half-hour went by and I still hadn't seen Mary so I went back upstairs and started checking bedrooms. There was a different couple in my bedroom and they ignored me when I looked in. The spare bedroom had two couples on the bed and I quickly backed out and left them alone. There was another couple on the bed in Mary's room and when I opened up the door the girl giggled and said, "Oh good, reinforcements." I was tempted, oh God was I tempted, but I was after blackmail material and I had temporarily forgotten how bad I wanted to lose my cherry.

It was in mom and dad's bedroom that I hit pay dirt. There in the middle of the king size bed was Mary - and three guys! I was so surprised that I froze in the doorway and lost valuable seconds. One of the three guys turned and yelled, "Get the fuck out of here" and that woke me up and I started snapping pictures as fast as the camera would go. I got seven before two of the guys got off the bed and came for me. I ran laughing from the room and left the house to go for a walk and to let things settle down. Twenty minutes later I went back to the house and I hid the camera in the garage. I went back inside the house, got a beer and started mingling again.

I was having a good time. I was sipping a beer and a couple of girls had pulled me out onto the impromptu dance floor and I began to entertain the idea that I just might lose my virginity if I played my cards right when out of the corner of my eye I saw Mary. She was standing off to the side and I saw murder on her face. Any other time I would have been terrified, but not now so I ignored her. Ten minutes later I was in a quiet corner necking with one of the girls I had been dancing with and to that point she hadn't made any objections to my roaming hands. I was seconds from asking her if she wanted to see my room when Mary walked over to us and said to the girl, "You know that my little brother (and she emphasized 'little') is only eighteen, don't you?" From the look on the girl's face I sensed that she could have cared less, but I could also see that she realized that there was some "family shit" going on and she wasn't going to get in the middle of it. She excused herself and walked away. I looked up at Mary as she stood there with a self-satisfied smirk on her face and I thought to myself, "Okay bitch, you asked for it!"

Now you need to understand that I never planned on showing my photos to my parents nor did I plan on telling them about Mary's party, but the bitch had just killed my best shot at getting rid of my virginity. I was mad; I was really, really pissed and it showed when I said, "Congratulations on winning the Dumb Shit Of The Month award. I only intended to have some fun with you with the pictures that I took to get even for some of the shit you've pulled on me over the years, but now you have gone and pissed me off. The only question now is do I call mom and dad now and tell them about this party or do I wait until they get home, tell them and then show them the pictures? No, there are really two questions. The other is do I just show the pictures to mom and dad, or do I post them all over campus and put them on the Internet?"

Mary's face drained of color when the realization of what she had just managed to accomplish hit her. I turned and started to walk away but she grabbed me, "Wait! I'm sorry. We can work this out, can't we?"

"I don't see how."

Mary got a determined look on her face and in a flat voice said, "What do you want?"

Actually I had been too pissed to consider getting something from her, but then inspiration hit me for the second time that night, "You just fucked up my best chance yet of getting rid of my cherry. You see to it that I get laid tonight and I'll give you the photos I took tonight, help you clean the place up after the party's over and promise that mom and dad will never find out about it from me. But if I'm still a virgin when the sun comes up tomorrow mom and dad WILL see the pictures and I swear that I will post the ones of you and three guys all over town."

"Just how in the hell am I supposed to get you laid?"

"Well you managed to find a way to keep me from getting laid so I guess you will just have to find a way to reverse the process. Just remember - laid by sunrise or you are fucked."

I really didn't expect her to roll over and she didn't disappoint me. I was standing in a corner sipping a beer and watching the girl I had hoped to take up to my room walking up the stairs with some one else when three guys walked up to me. "Give us the camera asshole."

"I don't think so."

"You don't seem to understand you little dip shit. You will give us the camera or we will hurt you."

"No, you don't understand. If you hurt me that will be just one more thing that Mary will have to explain to our parents when they get home."

They looked at each other, finally figured it out and went looking for Mary to give her the bad news.

The party began to run out of steam and people began to leave. At three-thirty in the morning there was only Mary and I and the mess. I was sitting in the kitchen eating a sandwich (beer always makes me hungry) when Mary came in and sat down at the table.

"What else can I do to keep you quiet?"

"I told you. Laid by sunrise or you are toast."

"I tried. Honest to God I tried and there were even a couple of girls who would have done it if it wasn't for your age."

"Yeah? And just how did they find out about my age, or did you forget that part?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Sis" and I got up and went up to my room. By then I'd had a couple of hours to get over being mad and I wasn't going to blab to mom and dad, but I wasn't going to tell Mary that. Let the bitch sweat until our folks got home.

I'd been in bed about an hour when the bedroom door opened and then closed. A moment latter some one got into bed with me and a hand slid down my body and found my cock. As my cock leapt to attention I wondered who it was that Mary had found to take care of me. The hand stroked me a few times and then the person in bed with me shifted position and I felt something hot and wet surround my cock. I suddenly realized that I was getting my first blow job. The hot mouth slid up and down my cock and a hand caressed my balls and I wanted to turn on my bedside lamp so I could see who it was giving me all that pleasure. By the same token I was afraid to move for fear of causing it to stop. A couple of minutes passed during which I tried to fight off cumming because I didn't want her to stop, but she must have wanted to get it over with because suddenly a finger was pushed into my ass and I exploded like a volcano. I expected her to jerk her head off my dick, but she didn't. Her hands squeezed my balls as she milked me for everything that she could get out of me. My cock started to go soft and she took her mouth off of it and licked it a few times and then she said, "I don't usually swallow, but losing your cherry should be something special."

I was stunned! The voice was Mary's. I had just been sucked off by my own sister! I didn't know what to say or do so I just lay there with my heart beating so fast and hard I was surprised that the bed wasn't shaking.

"What's the matter little brother, cat got your tongue? Well tell the cat to let go because I want it. You are going to lose your virginity in everything tonight and that includes learning to eat pussy."

She moved and I thought that she was getting up, but then her hips came down, knees on either side of my head, and she pushed her pussy in my face. I panicked and struggled to get up, but Mary had me pinned and she said, "Just lick it a little, it won't kill you." She couldn't be serious I thought. I knew that she'd had at least three guys dump loads in her that night; she couldn't really expect me to lick her pussy, could she? I started to say, "Fuck this shit" and fight my way out from under her when her hot mouth captured my cock again. God but it felt so good. Mary pushed her box down at me and I knew that if I was going to keep that hot mouth on my dick I was going to have to do what she wanted.

I stuck my tongue out and gave her crotch a tentative lick and it didn't kill me so I licked a little harder. My tongue found the slit between Mary's pussy lips and I ran my tongue the length of it and Mary groaned and pushed her pussy down into my face and I did it again and got the same result. Okay I thought, this ain't so bad and if that's all it takes to keep her mouth going on my cock so be it. She tasted kind of metallic and salty, but it wasn't all that bad and so I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could and wiggled it around and Mary screamed and started to fuck my face with her cunt. Another thirty seconds or so and my cock was hard again. Mary turned around and using her hand to guide her she sat down on me and my cock felt pussy for the first time and I could have cared less that it was my sister's. I was no longer a virgin!

Mary was starting to move up and down on me. She was supporting herself with both hands on my chest and I wished the room wasn't so dark because I would have loved to see her face. I wondered if her expression was disgust or hatred at having to fuck her own little brother to keep herself out of trouble. After a minute or two of sliding up and down my dick she said, "If you tell anyone about this I swear I'll kill you" and then she rolled off me and said, "You get on top and do some of the work." As I slid into her she muttered, "I can't believe that I'm doing this. I can't believe that I'm letting my snot nosed little brother fuck me." But even as she was saying the words her hands were gripping my ass and pulling me down to her. She pushed her ass up at me and what happens to most guys getting their first fuck happened to me. After only two minutes of sliding in and out I came. Mary cried out, "No, damn you, no. Not yet, please not yet" but I had already drained into her and was going soft.

"Damn you! Rotten no good little bastard. Blackmail your own sister for sex and then don't even get her off. No wonder you were still a cherry."

She completely overlooked the fact that I hadn't said one fucking word to her about her having to fuck me, but still, I did feel bad at not giving her what she wanted after she had made me feel so good. "I'm sorry. It's my first time. What do you want me to do?"

"You mean that?"

"Yes, I mean it. What can I do?"

"Are you man enough to eat my pussy even though I've got your cum in me?"

Her question, "Are you man enough", struck a nerve and I kind of got my back up. "I was man enough to stick my tongue in you when you first got into the bed with me and you had already fucked three guys on mom and dad's bed. Why would mine bother me?"

"Then eat me little brother, eat my pussy."

For the next five minutes I ate Mary's cum filled pussy while between screams and her going crazy on me she told me how she wanted it done. She had her hands in my hair and held me tight against her while she ground her twat in my face and moaned, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god yes." It suddenly occurred to me that my cock was hard again and I pulled my face away from her box and mounted her. That time I lasted four minutes and Mary told me that I had almost gotten her off and she asked me to eat her some more. I started on her pussy again and after a minute she pulled away from me and swung over me in a sixty-nine. I found out quickly that if you are going to eat a cum filled pussy it is best to do it with the girl on her back. With her on top all the stuff runs out onto your face, but as long as Mary kept her mouth on my cock I was not going to complain.

Suddenly Mary's body shuddered and she ground her pussy hard down on my face. I found out latter that she'd had an orgasm. At the time I didn't know how much store women put into getting them, but Mary seemed surprised that I had managed to give her two of them that night just eating her cunt. We fucked once more before falling to sleep next to each other and I slept soundly the rest of the night secure in the knowledge that I was no longer carrying the hated label of "virgin".

The enormity of what I had done didn't hit me until I woke up next to Mary the next morning. Incest! I had fucked my own sister and that was supposed to be taboo. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror expecting to see a mark on my forehead or a brand of some kind that would proclaim to the world the crime against man and nature that I had just committed. I saw nothing, but that didn't ease my mind. Maybe there was some kind of aura that others could see around me that would tell them what I had done.

"What are you doing?"

I turned to see that Mary had awakened. I wasn't about to tell her what was running through my mind so I just said, "Nothing. I just got up."

"Well get back over here."

I walked back to the bed and sat down on it. Mary looked up at me, "Was it everything that you had expected?"

I mumbled something to the effect that yeah, it had felt pretty good.

"You don't feel bad about fucking your own sister?" Before I could say anything she said, "Of course you don't feel bad. You would have fucked mom if it would have gotten your cherry popped, wouldn't you?" Again, before I could answer she went on, "Well, maybe the next time dad goes out of town on business you can try to nail her, but for now if you will eat me I'll fuck you one more time and then you have to fulfill the rest of your bargain."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hey little brother you made a deal. You promised to help me clean up the house if I got you laid. I got you laid so now you have to help clean."

It took us almost four hours, but we finally got the place to where mom and dad wouldn't know what had gone on. When we were done I went upstairs and I was in the bathroom taking a shower when the curtain was pulled back and Mary got in with me. She took the soap from me, soaped up her hands real good and then she took hold of my cock and began stroking it. It started to get hard and Mary said "You sure are a horny little fucker" and then she turned her back to me and bent over and grabbed the side of the tub. It was a second or two before I understood (what can I say - I was new at this) and then I put my hands on her ass cheeks, spread them and poked for her pussy with my hard on. I felt one of her hands take hold of me and guide me and then I pushed and slid right in. Mary gave a low moan as I moved into her and then said, "Hard little brother, fuck me hard." I lasted a little longer that time and just before I came in Mary's hot box she had a climax. It was the first time I got Mary to an orgasm with my cock and I was feeling pretty proud of myself.

After we separated we scrubbed each other's back and I washed her tits, ass and pussy while she washed my dick. Predictably we ended up all hot and bothered and back on my bed. That time I lasted almost fifteen minutes before I shot my was and Mary had two climax's and then she had me eat her.

"Fucking you is wrong little brother and you can't ever let anyone know. But you have a talent when it comes to eating pussy and as long as you are willing to eat me I'll fuck you. Is that okay with you?"

I pulled my face away from her cunt long enough to say "Deal" and I went back to eating her. Mary and I fucked all over the house for the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday. We had to stop at noon and make one last pass through the house before mom and dad got home. I was sitting on the couch and Mary was kneeling on the floor in front of me and sucking my cock when our parents pulled into the driveway. As I was tucking my cock back into my pants Mary said she would see if she could borrow the car later in the evening, "Maybe we can go some place and finish what we just started." She started to leave the room and I called to her, "Hey Sis." She turned to look at me, "Do you really think that I can nail mom?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Losing It Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds