• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 02

Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 02

12

This is my second story to take place in the shared universe created / structured by the author Stormbringer.

In Stormbringer's The Coxville Curse, the buxom white female inhabitants of Coxville County find themselves succumbing to the hugely endowed black men that they'd previously never considered in any way, let alone sexually. This happens because of a curse laid on the land 150 years before and which begins to manifest itself following a spell cast by the school Principal, an old tree being struck by lightning and a thick mist enveloping the town the day after. Hopefully you should be able to enjoy my story without knowing much more of the background but I encourage you to track down and read The Coxville Curse by Stormbringer for more detail and much, much more sex. You can find links and information on Stormbringer's author page here on Literotica.

My thanks to Stormbringer for allowing me to play in his world again.

As a heads up, my story will obviously feature big breasted white women succumbing to big dicked black men but as it goes along will also include incest so if that's not your thing, just move along.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Professor Heather Nook felt like a fraud as she sat on the hard wooden pew of Coxville's church, half listening to the sermon being delivered by the pastor in his usual slow, monotone drone. Even on the best of Sundays it was hard for her to concentrate on his words thanks to his dreadful delivery, but today was even tougher than normal. Today, she was having trouble getting something off her mind, something that she knew would shock the pastor and the rest of the congregation if they had any idea about it.

Yesterday, she had met her daughter's boyfriend Andre for the first time. Andre - - the hulking, muscular man her daughter Molly had taken up with while Heather had been away. Andre - - the man who had to be a good ten years older than the eighteen year old Molly. Andre - - the out of work, poorly educated and ill spoken brute who was so different from Molly's previous boyfriends.

Andre - - the black as night man who had stood in front of Heather and, as calmly as you please, pulled out his penis and showed it to her.

No, she found herself thinking. It wasn't a penis - - it was a cock. A big, black cock. she thought, and it was this that she couldn't get out of her mind.

She'd ended up listening outside Molly's door as she and Andre had sex, Molly far more vocal than Heather ever had been when having sex with her husband, Nigel. Molly had loudly praised Andre's cock as he'd slid it between her large breasts until he'd delivered what Heather could only guess was a huge amount of semen over Molly's face and chest. And all the while, Andre had talked about how he wanted to do the same - - to make love - - no, to fuck - - Heather as well as Molly, preferably at the same time!

Heather had locked herself in her bedroom and resisted the urge to masturbate, something she did only infrequently, knowing that she would be thinking of Andre's huge member, unable to admit to herself how turned on she had become. Eventually, Molly and Andre had left the house, leaving her to while away the afternoon until her husband returned from work.

That night, Nigel had been surprised when Heather had initiated sex - - something that rarely happened. He had taken up the offer though, and had been even more surprised when she had pushed him on to his back - - which she had never done before - - and ridden his four inch long penis. But, as usual, no sooner was Heather getting into things, did Nigel grunt and spurt a teaspoonful of his semen into her needful pussy and lay back, satisfied, leaving Heather hot, horny, angry and unfulfilled. As Nigel had quickly fallen asleep and lay snoring beside her, Heather had brazenly kicked off the sheets and fingered her pussy with two fingers for half an hour, trying desperately to get some enjoyment out of the night.

And all she could think about as she did it, was Andre's big, black cock.

What is wrong with me? she thought, glancing over at Nigel as he sat next to her. He's my husband - - Molly's father - - I love him, Her thoughts trailed off as she remembered Andre Sauvage standing in her kitchen, naked except for a pair of boxer shorts, boldly pulling his cock out in front of her

"Jus' wanted to let you know what yo daughter's getting, Prof. I got plenty to go round, an' I like sharin'. Any time you wan' some, all yo gots to do is say," he'd said to her before winking at her and then heading back up the stairs.

Heather had followed him quickly, unable to stop herself, standing outside her daughter's bedroom, listening to them fuck - - listening to Andre say he wanted to fuck Heather - - listening to Andre say he wanted to fuck Molly's ass - - listening to Andre say he wanted to fuck them together.

Oh God, give me strength, Heather prayed as the image of her and Molly both being fucked by Andre's big cock entered her mind. If only I could talk to someone.

"...and finally, a few notices," the pastor droned on. "It's Columbus Day tomorrow so there will be no school. Likewise, the library will also be closed. Thank you all for attending..."

The Library, Heather thought as an idea struck her mind. She had her share of friends but none she would confess her current thoughts to. Her cousin, Bobbie Sue Kindle, was another matter. She was the English teacher at Coxville High but she also volunteered at the Library. She was the closest thing Heather had to a sister and while they hadn't seen each other for a couple of months, Heather could think of no-one else she'd trust with the sort of thoughts she was having.

† † † † †

"...and so the excavation's going to take place in a few months," Heather said to Bobbie Sue later that afternoon as they sat together in the coffee shop in the town center.

"That's wonderful, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time," Bobbie Sue said, pushing a loose strand of her blonde hair out of her face. Like Heather and Molly, Bobbie Sue was a Coxville girl born and bred and had the same hourglass figure, her huge breasts easily as big as Heather's. "How will Nigel take to you being away for so long?"

"Oh, I'm sure he'll manage after all these years," Heather said with a wave of her hand. "It's Molly I'm concerned about."

"Really?" Bobbie Sue asked. "Whatever for?"

"It's this new boyfriend of hers," Heather said. "He's much older than her, he's not very smart, doesn't have a job and - - " she lowered her voice as she leaned in over the table. " - - and he's black, too," she finished.

Bobbie Sue smiled slightly, reached across the table and lightly held her hand. "Oh Heather, is that really such a bad thing?"

"What?" Heather gasped in surprise.

"Well," Bobbie Sue said, "Molly's not the first to - - how shall I put it? - - take a walk on the Westside," she said, referring to the area of Coxville which was exclusively populated by African Americans.

"What?" Heather asked again.

Bobbie Sue nodded. "Since the storm and the fog a couple of weeks ago, I've been hearing rumours of several young women - - not to mention some of the more respectable, married women - - of the town taking that same walk."

"I don't believe you," Heather whispered.

"You remember Susanna Clark from high school? Word is she's been tipping the garbage man with a little something other than money. And Georgina Flynn? She's been getting her meter read every day if you get my drift." She leaned in closer, her big breasts resting on the table top, dropping her voice to a whisper. "There's even rumours about Jenny Summers - - the girls' coach at the school? - - supposedly fooling around with someone, possibly Coach Black although I don't know for sure."

"Good Lord," Heather said. "Really? But - - why? Molly's had a couple of boyfriends in the past but they've always been good boys. Why would she or any of the others - - you know - -?"

"Go black?" Bobbie Sue whispered. Heather nodded. "Well, I know it sounds crazy, but I've been looking into this and doing some - - research - - of my own. A hundred and fifty years ago, an escaped slave cursed the town as he was hanged, damning the women to become buxom and blessing his fellow negroes to become well endowed. The day he was hanged, lightning struck the tree they'd used to lynch him, and a thick fog covered the town. Just a couple of weeks ago, a hundred and fifty years to the day, the same tree - - the one outside the town hall - - was struck again and the whole county seemed to be covered in fog. It was after that night that - - well, that the good and respectable women of Coxville started becoming a lot more interested in black men."

Heather stared at her, waiting for her cousin to laugh and say "Fooled you!" but it never came.

"You're serious?" she asked after a moment.

Bobbie Sue shrugged. "It's one possibility, that's all I'm saying."

Heather thought back to what she'd said. "And this - - research - - you've been conducting - -?" she asked, leaving the question hanging. Bobbie Sue tried hard not to smile but couldn't help it, her bright green eyes sparkling. Heather gasped again, holding her hand up to her mouth, her eyes wide. "You?" she whispered. "And - - and a black man?"

"I can't help myself," Bobbie Sue admitted quietly but with pride in her voice. "I've let Melvin do things with me I'd never even countenanced with my husband."

"Oh my God," Heather said, staring at her. "And you think a hundred and fifty year old curse makes you cheat on your husband? Makes other women do the same? Then why hasn't it affected me?" she demanded, her cheeks flushing as she thought about why she had called her cousin in the first place - - to admit to the thoughts she'd been having about Andre. Was the curse real? Had it affected her?

"You were away when the tree was struck," Bobbie Sue answered after a moment's thought. "That must be it - - you were on your excavation trip so you missed the tree, the storm, the fog!" She looked at Heather, the researcher in her taking over. "Have you had any thoughts? Any desires about black men? Any dreams or something like that?"

"No, no," Heather said too quickly.

"You have, haven't you?" Bobbie Sue said. "Molly's boyfriend, isn't it? Isn't it?" Heather sat quietly for a moment before nodding. "I knew it!" Bobbie Sue said. "Do you want to fuck him?" she whispered, making Heather gasp in shock at the profanity.

"No," Heather said, really not too sure if she was lying or not. "No, I can't. I have to think of Nigel - - and Molly." She looked at her cousin. "But all I can think about is Andre's - - "

"Andre's what?" Bobbie Sue asked her, grinning.

"His - - his penis," she whispered.

Bobbie Sue laughed. "Oh Heather, honey. In my experience, black men don't have penises. They have big - - huge - - hard - - cocks."

"Oh God," Heather sighed. "It's so big."

"You've seen it?"

Heather nodded. "We were talking and he - - he just pulled it out in front of me. Said he wanted me to see what Molly had been getting and - - "

"And what?" Bobbie Sue asked.

"And he didn't mind sharing," Heather said, blushing as she felt her nipples harden and pussy moisten as she remembered Andre's huge cock. "Then he went back upstairs - - to Molly's room - - and I - - I followed and stood outside, listening to them." She looked at her cousin, half terrified, half aroused. "Bobbie Sue - - I heard him say he wanted to - - to have me and Molly together - - to have us - - do things together."

"God that sounds hot," Bobbie Sue sighed. "I know she's your daughter and all but even so."

Heather shook herself, sitting up straight. "No, it's wrong, this whole thing is wrong," she said, standing up. "I'm sorry, Bobbie, but I just can't deal with this sort of - - this line of talk right now."

"Wait, Heather," Bobbie Sue said, reaching out and taking her hand. She smiled as Heather stared at her. "Just try it," she said looking into her eyes. "You never know - - you might like it as much as I do."

The two women looked at each other for a moment before Heather turned and left the coffee shop.

† † † † †

As Heather walked through her front door and into her house, her mind was in a whirl with thoughts about what Bobbie Sue had said. Could there really be a curse on the town that was affecting the women, making them desire men that previously they never would have considered sexually? Surely the notion of a curse was simply ridiculous - - this was the twenty first century after all. That sort of thing belonged to trashy novels and movies.

But how else to explain Molly taking up with Andre? Or Bobbie Sue' own dalliances with a black man? Or the other women she mentioned? Things had definitely changed in Coxville since the storm and fog, she had to admit that - - but was it really because of a curse from a century and a half ago?

"Dat's it - - suck dat nigga dick."

Heather's eyes widened as she heard Andre's deep voice coming not from upstairs, but from the lounge. She stepped forward as quietly as she could to the wide open door and looked inside.

Andre sat in Nigel's chair, legs spread, beer in one hand, completely naked. His massive chest and arms seemed too big for the chair to contain and his bald head couldn't rest on the back of it as he was too tall. By comparison, Nigel loved that chair because it almost enveloped him - - his feet didn't even touch the floor when he sat in it.

Andre's feet were planted on the floor, his knees spread as wide as the arms of the chair would allow, and between them, as naked as the day she was born, was Heather's daughter, Molly. Her huge breasts, only a little smaller than her mother's, swayed slightly as she bobbed her head up and down, doing exactly what Andre told her to do. Heather watched her daughter use both hands to hold Andre's thick, hard cock upright so that she could kiss and lick at the bulbous purple knob head, lapping up the almost constant stream of pre-cum or using it as lube for her two handed jerking of his prick. She opened her mouth wide and sucked in the head followed by as much of the thick shaft as she could manage, forcing herself down before rearing up and spitting on it, smearing her saliva over it then going back down again.

"Yeah, dat's it," Andre said. "You love that cock, doncha?"

"Mm-hmmm," was all Molly could manage with the thick length stuffed into her mouth as her hands ran up and down the slippery shaft.

"Wrap dem titties round it - - wanna fuck dem big white titties o'yours."

Heather watched aghast as Molly cupped her big breasts and did as he said, sandwiching his ebony shaft between her globes. Even with her breasts there was still more than a few inches of Andre's cock sticking clear, allowing Molly to lick and suck at the head as she moved her impressive bosom up and down his dick.

Heather couldn't believe her daughter was doing this - - this was the sort of thing cheap whores did. Nigel had asked her to suck his dick - - he'd actually asked if she would "take little Nigel in her mouth" - - when they'd started dating but she had made it clear that was not something she was ever going to do. His penis - - "little Nigel" - - was meant to enter her vagina, she'd told him, and that was only going to happen once they were married. Naively perhaps, she'd assumed Molly would be the same, and would wait until she was married, but the last couple of days had put paid to that idea.

"God, I fucking love your cock," Molly groaned as she continued moving her large breasts up and down it.

"I know, girl," he said, taking a pull on his beer. "You taken to black dick like a nat'ral. But I ain't fucked an asshole for over a week cos I bin waitin' on you."

"Baby I told you, you're too big," Molly said, still kissing the head of his cock. "This monster barely fits in my pussy - - it'd never fit in my butt."

"Then make the most'a my cock, girl, cos as of tomorrow I aim to find a girl I can butt fuck as much as I like."

"Nooooooo, don't," Molly whined, wrapping her breasts even tighter around his prick as if to prevent him leaving.

"Maybe that Jenna friend o'yours? She got one fine ass." Andre laughed. "Maybe yo momma, huh? You think yo momma'd take it up the ass?"

Heather gasped at his words making both of them turn and look at her, Molly sitting back and trying to cover her huge breasts with her arms. Andre sat there, his cock upright, and smiled at her.

"Mom! What the hell? Were you watching us?" Molly cried.

"What? No, I - - what do you think you're doing, young lady? Having sex in the living room?" Heather said, trying not to look at Andre's huge shaft that still glistened with her daughter's saliva. "And in your father's favourite chair? Get dressed, the pair of you!"

"I don' think so, Prof," Andre said. He looked at Molly. "I ain' cum yet, girl," he said, holding his cock upright. "Get up here an' slide that tight pussy o'yours down my cock."

Molly looked from her mother, to Andre's cock, to her mother and back again.

"What - - what about my mom?" she asked.

"She can carry on watching if she likes," Andre said. He turned to look at Heather. "Hell, the Prof can come over here an' take a turn on it, like I know she really wants to do."

"How dare you?" Heather said quietly. "Molly - - go to your room and get dressed. Now."

Molly stood slowly before smiling over at her mother. "But Andre needs me, mom," she said.

Heather watched in shock as her daughter climbed up into the lap of the huge black man, reaching down for his hard shaft and positioning it at the entrance to her tight, wet pussy. It took a little work but the head slipped in, followed by the first few inches.

"Ooohhhhhh God - - fuck that's big," Molly said, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. Andre reached up and took hold of her big breasts, sucking at her nipples, all the while, looking askance at her mother. "So fucking big," Molly gasped, pushing herself down, her pussy relaxing, quickly getting used to the huge cock that had been regularly fucking her for days now.

"Yeah, you love that nigga cock inside you," Andre said. "Come over here, Prof," he said. "Come get a better look at what yo girl's gettin'."

Heather shook her head and remained where she was - - but couldn't stop watching.

Molly started sliding her pussy up and down Andre's cock faster, her shaved pussy lips spread wide by its dark girth, her pussy juices making it glisten. He reached around her, running his fingers along the base of his cock, covering them in her fuck oils before moving them up, between the cheeks of her ass.

"Fuck - - aaahhnnnnn - - so fucking big," Molly groaned before jumping in shock as she felt his thick fingers rub gently at her asshole. "Awwwwwww, don't, baby," she moaned, but kept sliding her pussy along his cock. "I'm not into that."

"How'd you know if you ain' tried it?" Andre said, gently pushing his slickened finger against the crinkled ring of her asshole until it popped inside.

"Haahhhhh - - oh God!" Molly cried as she felt him push his finger a little deeper into her ass before sliding it out and back in. "Uuhhh - - uhhhh - - fuck," she moaned in surprise as she realised it felt good. Maybe it was the act itself, maybe it was because they were fucking where they shouldn't be, maybe it was because her mom was watching - - whatever it was, Molly realised she liked having Andre's finger in her butt.

"Yeahhhh, there it goes," Andre said with a smug grin on his face. "You like that now, don't you?" he asked, cramming his cock into her twat as he pushed his finger up her ass.

"Uh-huh," Molly gasped. "Feels weird - - but good,"

"What does? Tell yo momma what feels good."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds