• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Catherine and Rebecca Ep. 01

Catherine and Rebecca Ep. 01

Catherine and Rebecca never really felt the need to have phone sex, but when the mood hit Rebecca at 1:30 in the morning, the need soon became essential. Catherine was three years younger than Rebecca. She had long blonde hair that she kept parted to her right side, freckles and piercing blue eyes. She stood 5'7 with perky C cups and a tight ass. She was sporty, more of a tomboy, but never left the house without some sort makeup. Rebecca, however, was only 5'3, smaller breasts with a big ass. She had short black hair, small stretched ears and her right arm was covered in tattoos. Rebecca was more alternative with a passion in music. The girls were together almost six months and were passionately in love.

After a late night of working on writing a couple songs, Rebecca took a brake and started thinking about last Saturday night where Rebecca and Catherine had passionate sex until the early morning. After a little day dreaming, Rebecca started to feel incredibly wet and without even knowing it, began rocking in her chair. She reached for her phone, her pussy now throbbing and called Catherine. Catherine couldn't sleep and immediately picked up.

"Hey Baby, are you okay?'

"Yeah, I'm fine Baby Girl, I'm just..." Rebecca answered back, with a hoarse voice.

"You're just what?" Instantly Catherine knew what was wrong. Immediately, Catherine felt a tingle in her panties.

"I'm just, I'm just, really... wet."

"...Really?" Catherine was now kicking off the shorts she was wearing and crawls under the blankets.

"Yeah... really, really wet. My pussy is throbbing." Rebecca was sitting in the desk chair in her room. Her hand was teasing on the outside of her sweats with her hips grinding.

"Mine is too, baby" Catherine's voice was already a little strained. Catherine hadn't touched herself in a couple days and she was now feeling how desperate that time had made her.

"I was just imagining last Saturday. How hot I made you and how bad you wanted me. How you pleaded for me to fuck you. To slide my fingers in and out of you." "Fuck, baby. What else?" Catherine's hand was already inside her drenched panties. Her clit was swollen and her middle finger was rocking back and forth.

"Or when I threw you on my face and licked your pussy. How you shrilled with every touch. When you tried to fuck yourself on my tongue because you needed to cum so bad."

"...Baby, you're going to make me cum so fast!" Catherine was flicking her clit rapidly now.

"Baby, tell me when you're going to cum." Rebecca was also playing with herself by now. She was incredibly wet and she could hear it with every move she made. She was thrusting her clit against her finger.

"Yeah... I will..." Catherine breathed.

"... Good... Mmph..." Rebecca was incredibly close herself. She moaned uncontrollably.

"... Baby, it's going to happen. I'm about to cum... MMPH, uh... UH!"

"Hold your cum baby! Hold it!" Rebecca was so close, but she was wanted to cum with her girlfriend.

"Eh... I'm trying Baby... I just need to cum!" Catherine was bright red and could barely breathe. Both girls stopped talking and just moaned, touching themselves. All you could hear was small moans and breathing on either line.

"Fuck baby, I can't hold it anymore. I need to cum! Fuck... it's going to happen. MMMPH MMPH" Catherine's stomach was now tightening and her hips were rocking up and down now.

"Make yourself cum baby!" Rebecca was starting to cum too. She was grinding her hips into her fingers, rubbing herself hard and fast.

"OHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Her pussy was leaking her juices all over her hand.

"MMPH!" Both girls were cumming hard. Both girls couldn't breathe for a while, resting in orgasmic ecstasy. They soon back down from their intense orgasm, just breathing into the receiver.

"Oh my god baby, you made me cum so fucking hard."

"Fuck... that was really hot. We should do that again."

"Yeah, that was. Wait, what time is it Becca?" Catherine reached for her iPad. Rebecca looked at her computer.

"About... 1:45 in the morning... SHIT! You need to go to bed. You have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Damn it! Oh well, I'll just drink a shit ton of Monster tomorrow. Damn though, we need to do that more. Fuck!" Catherine yawned and crawled down into her bed, turning her lamp off.

"Yeah, go to bed baby. I'm tired too. I'll probably hit it soon."

"Alright baby, don't stay up too late. I'll text you in the morning, okay? Goodnight!"

"Goodnight Baby, love you." Rebecca clicked off her phone. She got up from her desk, yawning. She pulled down her quilt and crawled into bed. Exhausted from hot phone sex, she rolled over and fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Catherine and Rebecca Ep. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds