• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister and Her Family Ch. 01

A Sister and Her Family Ch. 01

1234

I met a young man Daniel almost three years ago. He told me a story I found hard to believe. He assured me it was true. Since then I know it to be, I have met almost the entire family. Daniel put me in touch with others he learned of over the years, don't know how, I asked he didn't say.

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are true for the most part. Still they are not biographies, artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

The stories are somewhat long, most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short, I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, or any personal friend or relative.

This story is about a brother's sense of duty to his sister and her family. Buck struggles to help his sister fight against her demons. The first chapters can be a tough read. It was even more difficult for Buck and Rey Ann to tell it.

*****

"In my mouth Buck!"

Her pussy was actually feeling pretty good at the moment, I contemplated my options. I pulled out smacking her fat ass. Karen yelped. Moving in front she opened her mouth. The condom glistened with her juices.

"Please take it off I want you're cum warm."

"You take it off slut!" I jammed my cock in her mouth her lips slid over the slick membrane.

I fed her my cock again, she strained to take my girth. She relaxed her throat I pushed deeper. Her teeth searched for the rolled edge. Scraping along my cock she desperately tried to get the damn thing off. I was fine until she nicked the gland behind the head of my cock.

"You fucking cunt!" God that hurt. I pulled on the rope her ass lifted.

"AAARRRGGGGHHHH! She protested.

"No fucking teeth!" I slapped her face, her head followed my hand.

"Please take it off!" Karen pleaded.

"I told you if you want it, you take it off!"

I jammed my cock until her lips touched the base of my cock, I could see she was gagging, her fat belly jumped at least twice. Her lips found the edge and rolled it back about half an inch before she couldn't hold on any longer. Pulling off she coughed up saliva but no vomit. Bitch is talented. Snot dripped from her nose but undeterred she attacked my cock again. She licked my root letting me know she was serious then proceeded to roll the condom a bit further. It took four more tries before she got it off. Happy with herself she started to get me off.

My fucking leg hurt like hell, I pulled back and flopped on the chair.

"I can't reach you!" Karen protested. I scooted the chair forward about a foot calculating the distance she could probably reach.

"If you want a warm bed and your treat I suggest you make an effort. I need to get some sleep."

Karen tried crawling but the stainless ball hook in her ass kept pulling her up the closer she got. She finally was able to get in position with her toes and the balls of her feet supporting her hefty weight. Her lips just covered the head of my cock. She stretched for more but the pain was too much. I debated but remembering the time, I slouched enough she could gather in the remainder of my cock. Damn I am getting fat, I looked over my growing beer belly.

She was good but I was needy, tired of playing I grabbed her hair and forced her mouth all the way down. I fucked up she gagged, I pulled down and let her adjust then fucked up as she gagged again. God that felt good. Karen groaned but her endurance paid off as I let myself cum. Slamming her face down the first jolt filled her throat. I let her hair go so she could finish me off however she wanted. She knew if she made a mess she would have to clean it up, but with all the gagging and gasping for air we both knew she would have clean up duty. My cock finally deflated, she licked up all she could reach.

"I'm going to bed." I announced searching for my jeans.

"Buck you can't leave me like this!" Karen protested.

The fact is I could, I have in the past, we both knew it. That is why she looked at me terrified. I pulled my knife from my pocked at flipped the razor sharp blade open. Her blue eyes grew wide, I kneeled down my leg seriously hurting now. I slipped the tip inside her nipple ring rubbing the extended tip. She winced as the cold hard steel pressed into her flesh.

"I said I am going to bed." I cut the clear line holding the fishing weight, it hit the floor the same time she moaned. I cut the other line that weight also fell. I moved the ten inches to the clothes line that cut the blood flow to her massive tits. I carefully cut just one strand, the weight of her tits quickly unraveled the remaining cords. Karen cried out as blood rushed to fill her hanging tits. The feeling of sparklers flushed inside, her chest on fire. I stood up and Cut the cords binding her hands.

"Take a shower before you come to bed, god knows where those guys were before they brought you here."

"Can I take a shower in the house?" She pleaded.

"Fuck no slut!" I cursed her.

"But the water is cold out here!" She complained.

"So will the bed out here if you don't take a shower!" I turned to leave. "Your treat will be on the counter, in fifteen I lock the doors, I suggest you hurry.

I grabbed another beer and waited the allotted time, she ran in just as I headed to the door. She looked at me knowing how close she came to another night in the garage, ok, well I call it a garage.

She looked in the kitchen and on the counter was what she craved. The embarrassment that usually came at these moments has long since passed between us. I struggled with this for some time, I convinced myself she was safer with me than without me. Not that I really cared anymore, not since ...well not for a few years let's just say. But if I can believe her, and that is a big 'if', things would be changing. She picked it up from the counter and scarfed it down. She had put on weight again. A big girl to start with the extra pounds just added bulk. Her ass was fat but not wide, her thighs rippled with cellulite. As she turned her massive tits sagged more that they should for a woman not yet forty. The large aureoles had small nipples but the thick rings made them look bigger. Her stomach was starting to sag if she kept going she would have a muffin top with no clothes on. I doubted that would happen she was due for a relapse.

That was the other reason I let her come back. I knew I couldn't stop her, no one could but herself. If she could just hold out for a few months. I looked at the tattoo over her left breast, it still bore his name. The one on her hip was just fucking ugly, the barbed wire on her arm just looked stupid on a fat girl. The one on her ankle was probably nice at one time, but the one above her pussy described her best, 'slut'. It looked like someone wrote it in ink in a drunken stupor. I use to feel sorry for her, then mad, at one time I even threatened to kill her, thirty days in jail almost wasn't enough to change that.

We have talked many times Karen and me. I use to care, after the third time in rehab I still cared. After the fifth time she showed up two days later high as a kite. She thinks I still hate her but those days are long past. I refuse to give into her and she just finds someone else to do it and comes back battered and bruised. It's been too many years of this, my brother thinks I am too nice to her, my sister says I am an enabler. Of course they no longer offer to help. I use to care, hell I even loved her.

Now I feel nothing for her, she is just an object. I feel less for her than she does for herself. Some might argue that, myself included, I am not the only one she could turn to. She has a successful brother that tried once, but she almost cost him his career. That door is closed and locked. She has a sister that is married and has a great family, but Karen almost cost her sister her marriage. That bridge is burned down never to be rebuilt. She has another brother, a war vet, Medal of Honor, Purple Heart. Pretty nice guy at one time in his life. Engaged to the love of his life, good job lined up, and a bright future. That was then, now he drives and maintains school buses. Drinks too much beer, cusses too much, could lose a few pounds so it seems. That and he shares his stash of oxy with his oldest sister when she lets him fuck her and sucks him off. My name is William Harrison, my friends call me Buck, and since I have few friends so does everyone else.

Karen walked naked in my direction the pill starting to take effect. I led her to the bedroom and helped her on with an old tee shirt. I am a big guy, six five two hundred forty five pounds. She stretched the xxl to its limits.

"Get your ass up bitch, time to go!" I yelled as I started to dress.

"Please Buck one more minute!" She asked.

I took my belt and let just the tip touch her ass. Karen yelped from the sting.

"I said get your fat lazy ass out!" I yelled. My fucking leg hurt like hell I was in no mood to chit chat.

Karen did not want a real taste of the belt so she rolled out of bed none too happy. Fuck her! I sat down for breakfast and took my pill, I knew it would be sometime before relief set in. I warned her five minutes before I was leaving. She was still eating when I picked up the plate. At least she has not lost her appetite. She stood by the door taking in the last of the warmth. I followed her out to the garage and locked the deadbolt.

"I have a game tonight, I will be home late." I explained. "NO cops!"

She moved to the couch and flopped down not even bothering to acknowledge me. She had a warm night in the house, she got high, I got my pipes cleaned. I looked for evidence of needles and found none. The couch and mattress looked so bad I would not let a dog near them. The place reeked of dried cum and piss, I hung my chair up just in case she had company. I reached over and turned the heater on low.

"Wouldn't hurt you to clean this shit hole up you know?" I said. Karen was looking for a cigarette.

It was only forty at night but I decided to plug the bus in just the same. These old things need all the help they can get. The old girl fired right up, I was thrilled, this one has been giving me trouble of late. Someone used Teflon tape on a fuel fitting in the past, it would flutter in the tube intermittently starving the engine of fuel. Took me several weeks to find that. I pulled out the drive and headed the three miles to town to swap buses. Out on my route, chilly mornings brought the bundles of someone else's joy loading the bus. I run a tight ship, kids are kids, but a bus is not a play ground. There are only a couple trouble makers, I have to keep a sharp watch on them.

I delivered the little brats that afternoon and headed back to school to drive the football team to an away game. The principal was waiting for me.

"Buck, we need to talk!" He said.

"Fuck you, you're not going to talk your going bitch aren't you Marvin!" He glared at me like I cared.

"I cannot approve those upgrades this year, we have desperate need for the building this year." Marvin explained.

"Yeah, I read about that. Boxed seats in the grandstand so the prissy's don't catch a chill on their tight asses?" I walked to the gym.

"Damn it Buck, those people give money to support the teams. Without it they won't be competitive!"

"Without those upgrades, they might be dead!" I stared him down. "Can't play if they're dead can they?"

I walked in the building looking for coach.

"Earl let's load them up, might need to push the bus to get there so we better start early!" I looked back at Marvin as he followed me in.

I plugged the bus in and walked to the garage. I could see my breath, it was colder than I expected. Karen was half naked her hands secure behind the toilet. She was covered with cum and smelled like piss. I checked her arms, first, if she was not smart she was predictable. She barely moved she was so high. I looked around and saw the small mirror on the crate that served as a table, the white residue confirmed my suspicions. I unlocked the door and grabbed a beer, I stood looking in the garage ready to close it but decided it might get cold enough to freeze even with the heater.

I released her arms, if she was not stoned she could have done it herself. Like I said she was predictable. I grabbed her matted hair and pulled her in the house. She made the steps but fell on the linoleum floor. I pulled harder her ass chirped on the surface as her legs pushed along not able to get enough leverage to stand. I pulled her in the main bathroom and leaned her against the wall. She looked up through blood shot eyes, she was still flying.

"Cum!" I yelled. She tried to shake her head but she was too far gone, it just flopped back and forth. "Karen you are going to cum before you go to bed now do it!"

I reached for my knife she heard the click of the blade as it locked in. I moved to cut her panties off but she pushed them down first. Her hand went to her pussy, I sat on the commode and drank my beer watching her pleasure herself. Through glassy eyes she looked at me, they were sad pleading eyes. I had seen them so many times they no longer affected me. I left to get another beer, when I returned she had stopped. I pulled her tits up by the rings, the weight of her tit's stretched her nipples. Karen moaned and started pleasuring herself again. I watched her as I finished my beer, removing my clothes I took a shower. She had stopped again, I pulled her nipple rings again Karen's eyes opened, and her hand went to her pussy.

"I need to cum!" I announced. She smiled.

Karen clumsily moved to her knees, she took my cock in one hand and guided it in her mouth clamping it tight. The other started back on her swollen pussy. She frigged herself wildly then when she was ready she released the tension around my cock.

"Don't spill a drop or you're licking it up!" I warned her. Stroking my cock I started to ejaculate down her throat. "Now cum!"

The fat on her thighs shook like jelly first. Her belly wobbled her tit's swung in the piss and cum from earlier in the night. I pulled out when she drained me only a few random drops hit the floor. She bent to lick them but she was so stoned I was not sure she could see them. I washed my cock at the sink and threw her the hand towel I wiped myself with.

"I am going to bed. Take a shower before you come. There is mouthwash on the counter, use it or don't come.

The bed shook as she rolled in, it was two thirty, lucky for her tomorrow is Saturday. I slept in till six then got up. I let Karen sleep figuring the last week was rough enough on her. She looked bad but the problem was I knew it would get worse.

I started laundry, wearing uniforms during the week I usually did not have that much. I started mine then donned gloves to sort Karen's.

I cleaned the main bathroom making sure to bleach everything I could. Next was the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and made a list for the store. The cupboards were bare so I added some things for there. I just finished mopping the floor when I heard the toilet flush. She was up.

"I am going to the store do you need anything?"

"Cigarettes."

"You have any money?"

"No."

I figured. "No smokes then. Any food?" She wanted to complain but knew better.

"No."

"So were going down that road again?" I asked, she looked pitiful when she glanced back at me. "You can stop this now you know?"

"When the dryer finishes I'll get dressed." She said.

I locked the door behind me, and left her in the garaged the heater on high. I came home that afternoon and she was gone. I spent the day cleaning the house. Sunday I took my pickup in to the shop and serviced it, I drove it through the car wash I was in such a good mood.

It was two weeks later on a Monday, I knew the moment I pulled in the drive with the bus she was back. I took a deep breath and went into the garage. She was alone laying on the mattress her hands secured to each side. Her legs tied off, spread wide, I could see cum seeping from her pussy. Several fishing weights were strung over the beam her tit's dangling from the nipple rings. I started to cut them but she screamed behind the gag shaking her head.

I removed the gag she flexed her jaw.

"I made them save my ass!" She slurred. I looked down and there was a butt plug in her ass with a hand written tag on it. Buck's place.

He thought he would shame me. He was wrong again. I pulled out a condom and rolled it on. Pulling the plug out I plunged my cock in Karen's ass. She never complained this one, especially when they fucked her ass. Cum pushed from her pussy, I stuffed the butt plug in to stem the flow. Her ass was warm and tight, the flab from her thighs wiggled as I fucked her hard. I could see the heavy weights swing as her tits shuddered with my thrusts. I could sense her starting to shudder.

"Harder Buck fuck me until it hurts!" Karen urged.

I know what you're thinking, let me finish this and I will explain.

I pounded her ass her legs flailed in the ropes, I could see her pussy contracting on the plug stuffed in it. Her head flopped from side to side.

"I'm cumming Buck! Oh god, please don't stop!" She was dancing on my pecker, I was balls deep now, her asshole clamped down I pulled back I could feel her orgasm build the more I moved. One last time I slammed in, her body shuddered to completion.

"Now Buck, feed me now!" She moaned.

With no time to lose I pulled my condom off and moved to her mouth. She turned her head and gobbled my cock. Pinned in place I face fucked her holding back just a bit. Her lips wrapped around me begging for more. Only when I started filling her mouth faster than she could swallow did she understand my restraint.

I pulled out as she started coughing spilling my seed on her face. I slumped back on my heels.

"Let me guess, the check came?" She was afraid to look at me. "How much is left?"

"None." She whispered.

"Did you see him?" That was the real question. She refused to answer.

I grabbed the strings attached to her tit's and yanked them up hard. Karen arched her back and cried out in pain.

"Did you see Bobby?" I yelled.

"YES!" Karen rolled her head away from me, not able to look. "Yes I saw him, ok! I saw him, but I didn't do it!"

She was crying now.

"Does he know you are here?" She just wept. "If he comes I will fucking kill him!"

I looked at her arms closely, then pulled out the knife and cut her restraints.

"You shower out here." I got up and headed for the door I unlocked it and left it open. "Don't be late."

She must have lost ten pounds this last week. Crack will do that. I grabbed a beer and took a hot shower. I was wrapping up my second beer when she crawled between my legs. She reached for my cock. I wasn't in the mood. I stood up and downed the beer. I went to the bathroom and took a piss. My fucking leg hurt like hell, and with the cold weather my shoulder was acting up.

She rolled in bed with me, I could smell the mouthwash on her breath. She pulled me into her fat naked tits and mumbled.

"I want more." She was getting high on my oxy again.

"Not in the bed, I just washed the sheets."

"I won't make a mess promise, the second time is never as big!" She rolled me on my back and dove down for my cock. Pushing my shorts down she wrapped her lips over my pecker. The second time is not as much but is always better. She was willing I was able. I let her take her time. I cleared my mind, blocking out all the noise, all the memories, and just let her blow me. Even my leg started to feel better. She was good but I was patient only when I thought she would quit because her mouth was tired or she was too high did I let loose. I love that feeling of just letting the cum flow, not all herky jerky.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister and Her Family Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds