• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Friday Afternoon's Threesome

Friday Afternoon's Threesome

This is the story of our adventures this past Friday afternoon. We welcome your comments and e-mails. Unfortunately, there aren't any pictures of our adventure, but we usually take lots of pictures and are interested in trading with other couples. Jill and Logan

The conversation had trailed off and Jill could tell Logan was thinking about something. She inquired as to what, and he said that he would like to do a threesome and asked her if she knew anyone willing to give it a try. She thought for a minute and thought about the time Sandy took pictures of them and ended up naked on the bed with the two of them. She asked Logan if he thought she would be up for it and he said to give it a try. So, Jill asked Sandy if she would like to get together with Logan and herself again, and she said she would love to. It was set, and Logan and Jill discussed the idea with Sandy thoroughly. The boundaries that were not to be crossed had been determined and a temporary agenda had been made. It was set, now all they needed to do was find a location. That would be easy enough, they found a hotel they could get for a decent price and booked a room. Everything seemed to be falling into place.

Logan, Jill and Sandy discussed the plans for the threesome online. Each of them telling what they wanted to have happen. They would try some bondage, straight sex, oral, all three getting pleased. The room was reserved and they all decided on what time to meet at the hotel and just how things would play out. They would all meet, but arrive within several minutes of each other. Jill would get there first and check in, then the others would call her and find out what room they were in. They each arrived and relaxed at first. Sandy went to work taking the bedspread off the bed and they all laid across it. They relaxed for a bit, but Logan was eager to get started. He couldn't lie still and they finally gave in. Before they knew it, Logan was naked except for his boxers and they couldn't understand why they were both still fully clothed. He laid back down on the bed between them and started making out with first Sandy, then with Jill.

As he made out with Jill, his hand slowly made it into her pants. The kissing and touching continued until her hand was in his pants too. Then, Logan went back to Sandy and kissed her and began touching her. Finally, they couldn't stand it anymore and asked Logan why they were still dressed and he wasn't. So, they both undressed and Logan took his boxers off. They all got back in the bed, and Logan went back to kissing both Sandy and Jill. Logan kissed Jill deeply and then moved his hands to her wet pussy. His fingers moved in and out of her, rubbing her clit, and his tongue began flicking over her hard clit. He began sucking on her clit and then fucking her pussy with his tongue. Before long, he moved back to pleasuring Sandy, and he tongued her pussy as he had Jill's. They both took turns stroking his hard cock, and as Logan licked Sandy's pussy, Jill stroked his cock. She rubbed her fingers over the head of his cock and rubbed the precum up and down the shaft as she rubbed his balls too. As Logan moved back and forth between the two women, the room began to heat up.

Logan got off the bed and got the double dildo. His idea was that Sandy and Jill were going to get on each end of it and ride it. It didn't quite work out that way, but the afternoon was hot just the same. Sandy laid on her stomach as Logan started moving one end of the double dildo in and out of her. He rubbed her clit a bit and then began slowly fucking her. She bucked her hips up against it and met his every thrust. Then, Logan told Jill to get her vibrator. Jill got off the bed as Logan continued fucking Sandy with the dildo and got hers. She got back on the bed and laid there and watched Logan fuck Sandy. He then looked at Jill and told her that the vibrator didn't look like it was doing much good just laying there and he slowly slid it into her pussy. As he licked her clit and fucked her pussy with the vibrator, Sandy stroked his hard cock. Then he went back to fucking Sandy with the dildo, before moving back to Jill again. Sandy got off the bed and got her vibrator, as Logan continued fucking Jill with her vibrator and licked her clit, working on her pussy, he finally made her scream out with pleasure as she came with waves from an orgasm. He kept working on her pussy, licking her, rubbing her clit and fucking her with the vibrator until she came a second time as she sucked his cock.

Logan then moved back to Sandy and started fucking her with the double headed dildo again. He looked at Jill and the question was in his eyes as to whether she wanted to ride the other end of the dildo. She shook her head no, and he continued fucking Sandy with the dildo as Jill fucked herself with the vibrator a bit more. After fucking Sandy for a while, she moaned with pleasure, and she began licking and sucking Logan's cock. As Jill kissed him, Logan asked Sandy if she wanted to swallow. She said that she would and she sucked him until he shot his hot cum deep down her throat. He kissed Jill again and then they laid there and rested for a few minutes.

Logan then told Jill and Sandy they could tie him up. They both looked at each other and gave evil grins. They tied his arms to the bed by slipping a piece of robe under the mattress and tying it to the sports cuffs they had put on his wrists. Then, they cuffed his ankles together and blindfolded him. They took a few pictures of Logan like this, then with a vibrator in each hand. Then, they went in the bathroom to decide what the game plan was. They decided to tease Logan until he couldn't stand it any longer, and they began licking and sucking his ears before moving to his nipples and licking and kissing up and down each side of his body. His hand found its way between Jill's legs and as she kissed and licked him, his fingers made their way to her pussy. They made sure not to go near his hard cock, but they did notice that he was extremely hard and did kiss his stomach, right above his cock. They continued kissing up and down his body until finally they began with Jill sucking his balls while Sandy licked up and down his cock, then Sandy moved to sucking his balls and Jill sucked him. As Sandy continued sucking him and rubbing his balls, Jill kissed him and he asked her to let him lick her pussy. She straddled his face and as she rode his tongue, Sandy continued sucking his hard cock.

Finally, Jill got off his face and he said to wrap it and ride it. Sandy continued sucking him a bit longer before they decided someone would fuck him. Jill got a condom and slid it onto Logan's hard cock. Then she climbed on and began riding him. Sandy wouldn't watch them fuck, even though Jill wanted her to. After Jill rode for a while, she asked Sandy if she wanted to. She was a bit stand offish at first, but finally, she gave in and decided to climb on his cock and ride him. She met his every thrust and he ask that Jill lick his balls. Sandy warned her that she wasn't to get close to her ass, but there was no way to do it otherwise. They finally untied Logan and Sandy kneeled on the bed as Logan entered her from behind. Jill got on the floor and as he pumped his hard cock in and out of Sandy, Jill licked his balls and he spanked Sandy's ass. Her head between their bodies, Jill sucked and licked his balls, and the more she did, the more turned on she got.

Logan continued fucking Sandy as Jill licked his balls until finally he couldn't take any more and he shot his hot load of cum. Jill and Sandy rested on the bed a bit while Logan recovered and as he was packing his rope back up, he slapped their asses with the rope. He packed all of his stuff up, and they rested for a bit before getting dressed and packing their stuff up to head their separate ways. It seems this may be the another adventure of them and the possibility of it being repeated in the future is great. The three of them left the hotel and headed to their respective destinations, only to tell each other later how much they enjoyed the time together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Friday Afternoon's Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds