• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 04

From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 04

Nadia Al-Masri smiled to herself and stretched luxuriously on the king-sized bed, and looked at the sleeping form of her lover, Aziz Kalenzaga. The tall, sinfully sexy, gorgeously dark-skinned West African stud looked good enough to eat. Aziz moved in his sleep but did not wake up. Nadia smiled, pleased that her brand of lovemaking wore out this magnificent man.

The young Yemeni-Canadian Muslim woman got up, and looked for her bra and panties, which lay strewn about in opposite sides of the bedroom. Nadia grabbed her panties and put them on, along with the long-sleeved green T-shirt she had on the previous night, when she and Aziz went to the Silver City movie theater in the east end.

What a wonderful night, Nadia thought, as she headed for the washroom. The young woman sat down, did her business, and then stepped into the shower, after tossing her panties and bra on the floor. Standing under the warm water, Nadia couldn't stop giggling even as she cleansed herself with soap. Last night was magical, and at last, Nadia was a virgin no more.

Looking outside the window of Aziz's seventh-floor apartment, Nadia Al-Masri looked at the City of Ottawa, Ontario, which sprawled in every direction. The Capital of Canada was growing, and it was mostly because of people like her and Aziz. Immigrants from the continent of Africa, the Arab world, Latin America and Asia were solely represented for Canada's demographic growth. White Canadians essentially stopped reproducing for some reason.

Not a bad thing as far as Nadia Al-Masri was concerned. Growing up as a bronze-skinned, dark-eyed and dark-haired gal in a formerly lily-white town wasn't easy. Nadia grew up getting teased by the white students at school because of her skin color and the fact that she spoke English and French with a thick Arabic accent, at least in those early days.

In those early days, in an effort to blend in, Nadia Al-Masri didn't wear the Hijab at school. Until her senior year of high school, when Nadia decided to stop trying to fit into white Canada and instead embraced the Islamic faith and Arabian culture in which she was born. From that moment on, Nadia never went anywhere without her Hijab.

Nadia finished her shower, and then put her clothes back on. The long-sleeved green T-shirt and long black skirt were ruffled, but Nadia didn't care. Her bra and panties were too filthy to put back on, so she rolled them up and tossed them into her purse. Nadia put her Hijab back on. The young woman smiled then used some of Aziz's axe deodorant body spray on herself and smiled, for Nadia smelled like him in more ways than one.

The young woman was still smiling when she suddenly felt a pair of strong, manly arms wrap themselves around her. Nadia shrieked, and Aziz laughed, then kissed her on the cheek. Nadia smiled and turned around, then took Aziz's dark, handsome face into her hands and looked into his eyes. The tall West African stud looked hot, even first thing in the morning, fresh out of bed.

Impulsively, Nadia Al-Masri stood on her tippy toes and kissed Aziz Kalenzaga on the lips. Aziz returned her kiss passionately, and then grabbed her big butt cheeks and gave them a firm squeeze. Nadia laughed and then her hands went from Aziz's waist to his crotch. The young woman looked down and saw Aziz's erect member, and stroked it affectionately.

Aziz smiled at Nadia, and nodded gently without saying anything. Nadia's heart skipped a beat. Was Aziz suggesting that she do...that? Once again, Aziz nodded but said nothing. Hesitantly, Nadia got on her knees, and tentatively brought her lips to Aziz's dick. Aziz's long and thick dick stared at her like a dark, menacing dick.

Taking a deep breath, Nadia Al-Masri took Aziz Kalenzaga's dick into her mouth. Aziz sighed as Nadia took his dick into her mouth. The sight of this short, cute, Hijab-wearing Arab sister on her knees, sucking him off, thrilled Aziz like nothing else on the planet Earth. Nadia gently stroked Aziz's dick while sucking him, and Aziz almost cried with happiness when she began doing it with gusto. Aziz groaned sharply when Nadia kind of crazed his dick while sucking him, and he begged her to stop.

Aziz Kalenzaga smiled at Nadia Al-Masri and patiently explained to her what she needed to do, and Nadia nodded eagerly and resumed sucking his dick. Nadia looked at Aziz and was pleased to see his handsome face relaxing as she worked him over. Nadia had never even touched a penis before she met Aziz, and now she was sucking his dick. At last, Nadia was satisfying her curiosity. Aziz tasted absolutely wonderful!

Nadia Al-Masri continued sucking Aziz Kalenzaga's long and thick, wonderfully dark dick, inhaling the musky scent of his manhood so close to her face. Aziz cooed softly and gently rubbed his hand over her Hijab-covered head, and all of a sudden, he cried out. Moments later, Aziz came, and when he did, Nadia surprised him ( and herself ) by not only tasting his manly cum, but also by swallowing it.

Aziz looked at Nadia, and shook his head, amazed as the cute Yemeni Hijabi drank his cum like her life depended on it. The West African stud never thought he'd live to see the day when a Hijab-wearing Muslim chick from the Arabian world would suck his big black dick. Smiling, Aziz grabbed Nadia, pulled her to her feet, and then kissed her on the lips, tasting herself in the process.

Nadia Al-Masri smiled at Aziz Kalenzaga as he pulled her into his arms. Gently, Aziz kissed her on the forehead. The two of them spent the rest of the day together. They went to the Saint Laurent Mall, did some shopping, ate some delicious Chinese food, and then went to the movies. Hand in hand, smiling at each other, content just to be with each other, Nadia and Aziz went about their day. Just like any other couple.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 682 milliseconds