• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 05

From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 05

Sitting in the living room of her boyfriend Aziz's apartment, Nadia Al-Masri smiled to herself as she looked at the contents of her man's computer. The fool actually left everything open before he went to his afternoon classes at Carleton University. Apparently, Aziz Kalenzaga, the tall, dark-skinned and macho West African stud who stole the young Yemeni-Canadian Muslim woman's heart was into porn, the type of which absolutely stunned her.

Never in a million years would Nadia have suspected that Aziz was into what's called "femdom" porn. The tall, masculine West African stud had a body to die for and a long and thick black dick that Nadia was always delighted to suck and ride in a variety of ways. From the first time they made love after coming home from the movies, Nadia had become addicted to Aziz.

The handsome chocolate stud stole her heart, and Nadia was determined to keep him at any cost. Aziz was friendly, easygoing, generous, and oh-so charming. He always took Nadia out someplace nice, keeping her entertained with movie and restaurant outings, and lately, concerts such as Blues Fest at Lebreton Flats. Aziz was an amazing guy, and Nadia considered herself lucky to have him in her life. In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, quality men were rare and Aziz was definitely one of a kind.

What other man would have given his woman the key to his place mere months after they started a relationship? Aziz stunned Nadia when he gave her the keys to his apartment, one afternoon as they dined on some delicious Shawarma sandwiches at the Shawarma King restaurant on Rideau Street. Smiling, Nadia took the keys from Aziz and thanked him from the bottom of her heart.

Even though this was her first relationship, Nadia felt like she could truly trust Aziz. The handsome young man born in Burkina Faso and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, was one of the most open and honest people that Nadia had ever met. Aziz kept no secrets from her, or so Nadia thought until very, very recently.

Nadia Al-Masri came to her boyfriend Aziz's place with the intention of surprising him. The young woman rode up the elevator in Aziz's Bronson Avenue apartment building, clad in a bright red, long-sleeved T-shirt featuring Arab-Canadian artist Julie Nesrallah, and the type of ultra-tight, shiny black Yoga pants and thigh-high black leather boots that she knew drove Aziz absolutely nuts. Nadia came to Aziz's place to surprise him, but she's the one who got surprised.

Nadia watched the bookmarked video titled "Sandra Romain versus Secret Agent" again, and felt a wetness begin between her legs. Once Nadia got over her initial shock, she had to admit that the female domination/male submission porn video was pretty hot. Watching the bossy brunette fuck the hell out of the skinny black guy with her strap-on dildo turned her on in ways that Nadia hadn't dared imagine.

In the porn video, a pretty, dark-haired and dark-eyed, bronze-skinned woman who looked Mediterranean or even Arabian, dominated the hell out of a tall and slim, dark-skinned African-American male submissive. First, the brunette dominatrix spanked and whipped her sub, and then fucked the hell out of him with a strap-on dildo, after suspending him from the ceiling and making him suck it, of course.

Without even realizing it, Nadia's hand slipped into her Yoga pants, her fingers slid under her panties and she began fingering her pussy. Watching the video, Nadia licked her lips in appreciation as the dominant porn star known to the world as Sandra Romain fucked the living daylights out of her masked black male submissive, the aptly named Secret Agent.

As Nadia Al-Masri watched the porn scene unfold, a wicked idea sprang into the Hijab-wearing, pious and proper young Yemeni-Canadian Muslim woman's lustful mind. Closing her eyes, Nadia visualized herself acting out such a scene with her lover Aziz. In her mind, Nadia dominated the hell out of Aziz. The chocolate stud knelt before Fantasyland-Nadia, his supreme dominant goddess, and kissed her feet adoringly.

Grinning, Fantasyland-Nadia ordered her sexy West African submissive, the tall and hunky Aziz, to lick her pussy. Obediently, Aziz did as he was told, and proceeded to lick Nadia's sweet pussy like his life depended on it. Nadia fingered her already wet pussy furiously, and visualized Aziz's fingers and tongue probing her instead. The young woman masturbated furiously, and turned the volume higher on the laptop, for the erotic sounds made by mistress and sub on the porn video really, really turned Nadia on.

The video took a really hot turn when Sandra Roman grabbed Secret Agent's big black dick and thrust the strap-on dildo deep into his ass while he was suspended from the ceiling. Clad in a blue bra and matching panties, cracking the whip and wielding her strap-on dildo as thought she was born with it, Sandra Romain really went all out as a dominatrix and the submissive black male she fucked seemed to have no complaints.

One day, Nadia silently swore, she would fuck Aziz the same way. The thought of bending over her taller, stronger boyfriend and dominating him in the bedroom thrilled Nadia in ways that the young Muslim woman couldn't explain. The video was drawing to a close when Nadia Al-Masri's eyes widened in shock, and she shuddered violently as she came.

That slow trickle which Nadia Al-Masri felt deep inside grew until it drove her absolutely nuts, and then, just when she thought she could take it no more, something magical happened. With a shocked little gasp, Nadia found herself screaming in orgasmic delight. Not the first time the young woman came, but it was definitely the first time she did so while watching porn. Violently, Nadia's entire body trembled.

A few moments later, Nadia Al-Masri calmed down, and then readjusted her clothes and, feeling frustrated that Aziz hadn't come yet, she went to his bed and slept. A few hours later, Nadia was awakened by the sound of whistling and water falling. The curious young woman got up, and went to the nearby washroom. What Nadia saw there amazed her.

Standing in the shower, her sinfully sexy lover, Aziz Kalenzaga, was singing while the water cascaded off his tall, muscular and gorgeously dark-skinned body. Lust sparked through Nadia Al-Masri like a missile, and the young Arab woman silently undressed, then went to knock on Aziz's shower door. The West African stud nearly jumped out of his skin as a naked and very horny Nadia asked him if she could join him. What do you think Aziz's response was?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Burkina Faso With Love Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds