• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Teen Goes To Swinger Party Ch. 01

Teen Goes To Swinger Party Ch. 01

I was 18 the first time I went to a swinger's party. I was a high school senior and I was really horny. Every moment I was thinking about sex, and since the people at my school weren't as horny as I was, I decides to find some people like myself. I placed an ad on Craigslist and within days I was met by some replies. Most of the replies were from guys who wanted to fuck one on one or were from fake people trying to get me to pay them for sex. One of the replies really stood out to me.

It came from a guy named Randy who said he and his wife Laura host swinger'a parties from time to time. He said that they were always looking for newbies to join in on the fun. He said that there were new membership fees of $40 and other fees as well. He gave me his address and told me the next party was this Saturday from 1-9pm

I took a shower and threw on a t-shirt and some shorts. I drove to the address and got there around 1:25. I parked on the side of the street and walked to the front of the gate. Randy provided me with the code to the gate and I entered it and walked in. I walked up to the front door and knocked and rang the doorbell.

Randy greeted me wearing boxers, he shook my hand and welcomed me to the party. I walked in and as I looked around, I saw at least 40 people, both half-naked and fully naked. I saw some women with the biggest butts and some with the biggest tits. I also saw some really hung guys, with one guy even having a 16 inch cock.

I gave randy the $40 and he led me to a bedroom. "This here is the changing room and the main bedroom. No sex is allowed in this room. You're allowed to walk around in ur boxers or completely nude, whichever preference u choose." I dropped out of my shirt and shorts and kept my boxers on. "Alright, let me give u a tour."

We walked back to the main room. "This here is the main room, here you can meet other people, talk, and just enjoy each other's company. You are not allowed to have sex here either." We walked to the hallway on the left. Randy walked to the first room on the right. "This is masturbation room. Here you are allowed to pleasure yourself solo, while in the company of others. You can use any of the toys in here for the ur pleasure." I saw some women using vibrators and dildos on the bed, while some guys were using some pocket pussies on the couch. Next, was the room of the left side of the hallway. "This is the group room. Couples are allowed in here to have sex with other couples and people. You can only join if they invite you in." The room was empty at the time, but I expected it not to be for long. We walked down to the end of the hallway and went to the door on the left.

We entered a room with all guys in it, fucking each other. "This is the gay room. Guys are allowed to fuck each other in here. Just letting you know this is one of my favorites." We walked to the other side of the hall, and in this room was a box like room, with one door. "This is the glory hole room. Here u can either put your dick in the hole and get it sucked/fucked. Or you can go into the middle and have several cocks for your pleasure." We walked back into the main room, and walked down the stairs. The first door in front of us was a bathroom with a shower. "This is the bathroom. The shower is open for people to have some 'wet' fun." The next door was a room with a couch. "This is the gangbang room. Here u can get fucked by multiple dicks. Or join in on the fun." Finally we walked to the final door and looked inside. "This, and certainly not least, is the bdsm room. Here u can enjoy some bondage fun," I saw a ball-gag on some guy who was getting fucked by some girl with a strap-on. We walked back upstairs and Randy told me to enjoy before leaving to talk to some others.

Next chapter continues...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Teen Goes To Swinger Party Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds