• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 05

Frustrating Ch. 05

1234

Caroline Forbes had been staring at the luxurious mansion that evil bitch Rebekah Mikaelson had compelled her way into, part of her trying to convince herself just to take the plunge and go inside while the other part of her tried to convince her to leave. Of course the latter was the easier option, and it wasn't like she needed the dress her former best friend Elena Gilbert had stolen from her, she could get another one, maybe not as perfect but she wouldn't have to put herself in danger standing up to the two evil vampires currently living in the home in front of her, but it was the principle of the thing.

That, she reminded herself constantly, was why she was doing this. No other reason. Absolutely none, despite the fact her knees felt weak as she finally tiptoed into the mansion. The door was locked, which was another red flag, but Caroline had made her choice now. All she could do was try to avoid getting caught, hence why she went as slowly and as cautiously as possible, despite the urge to run at super speed being almost overwhelming. On the bright side she didn't have to look for very long, her dress being left in clear view of the door once she got inside. The downside was that it was blatantly a trap, Elena and Rebekah not even being subtle about it as they frantically made out on the couch in front of the table Caroline's dress was on.

For a few long seconds Caroline just stared at her former best friend straddling the evil blonde, Elena and Rebekah looking so captivating as they frantically made out like the two horny teenagers only one of them really was. Then Caroline shook her head out of it, took a deep breath and against her better judgement ran as fast as her superhuman body would allow her too. Of course, it wasn't fast enough.

"Caroline, so glad you could join us." Elena grinned once her hand closed around Caroline's wrist, "Ready to be my personal pussy licker?"

Frustrated that she hadn't even been able to grab the dress before getting caught Caroline scowled at her former friend and practically spat, "Screw you bitch!"

Then Caroline took an unadvised swing at Elena with her free hand, before she got anywhere near the brunette's face her hand was caught, this time by Rebekah, "That's the plan love. But first, I think a little breaking in is in order."

Before Caroline could protest there was a blur of really tacky furniture and she found herself chained up in some area of the home, probably the basement although she was a little foggy on that as she had pretty much been blinded by a powerful mixture of anger and fear. Now the latter was forgotten in favour of an overwhelming dose of the former, Caroline helplessly trying to break the chains as Elena slowly approached her with a pair of scissors.

"Elena! ELENA! LET ME GO RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL... wait, please no, please, no, no, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!" Caroline cried as Elena cut into her beautiful shirt, before scowling at her former BFF, "Do you have any idea how much that cost?"

"Do you have any idea how much I don't care?" Elena quipped back, not pausing her actions for even a second.

In Rebekah's opinion Caroline was overreacting. Sure, the shirt was nice by Caroline's standards, and certainly the skirt was really cute, but they were both probably knockoffs. Or stolen. Not that Rebekah would blame her, they were vampires after all. Then again, like the boring old Elena, Caroline Forbes was a goody two shoes who probably wouldn't dream of doing something so 'evil' as stealing. And honestly, Elena was doing Caroline a favour, because as much as the younger blonde looked good in that outfit she looked even better with the outfit lying in tatters on the floor. Especially when Caroline's bra and panties were cut to shreds and fell to the floor, leaving the 18-year-old deliciously exposed in a way which had Rebekah tingling with anticipation.

Clearly feeling the same amount of anticipation Elena stood back to admire her handiwork once Caroline was completely naked. Unfortunately Caroline had to keep whining and complaining throughout this process, the dumb blonde unwittingly making things worse for herself with every vile word which escaped from her annoying mouth. Not that Rebekah expected anything less, and of course, there was a way around that inconvenience.

Casually strolling up to her girlfriend Rebekah slid her arms around Elena's waist from behind, briefly kissed the side of her neck and murmured in her ear, "Are you sure I can't get something to shut this slut up? Like I said, that way we wouldn't have to listen to her whine, and I think she'd look so cute with the ball-gag in her mouth."

"And like I said, I want to hear this bitch scream." Elena said firmly, turning in Rebekah's arms and then giving the pouting Original a quick peck on the lips before pulling away from her.

Elena then grabbed one of the long wooden canes from a table full of other such goodies, dipped it in a bucket right next to Caroline and then held the cane up to her face to show her former friend it was now dripping liquid, Elena smiling wickedly, "You'll like this Caroline, it's a cane covered in vervain."

Trying to hide the fact that she was shivering in both fear and disgust Caroline narrowed her eyes, "What would I like about that?"

"Don't you get it. It's a CANE covered in VERVAIN!" Elena exclaimed with exaggerated excitement, before clarifying, "That rhymes. You were always into silly things like that, leaving me and Bonnie to agree how stupid it was. How stupid you were. Face it Caroline, you've always been the weak link of the group. The idiot. The fool. And now, I finally get to punish you for it."

With that Elena bought the cane down as hard as she could on Caroline's ass, causing the other baby vampire to cry out in pain. Elena broke eye contact with the blonde and quickly stepped round while lifting the cane up again so when she gave her former friend another blow she was able to look at her handiwork. She became pretty consumed with that for the next few minutes, only looking at Rebekah a few times with a cheeky smile, Rebekah only too happy to return it.

Rebekah never thought she'd see goody two shoes Elena Gilbert like this, acting like a dominatrix out of a cheesy porno film, but oh how delicious it was, especially as it wasn't really goody two shoes Elena Gilbert. It was Rebekah's Elena Gilbert, the only female Original totally getting off on watching her humanity-less girlfriend mercilessly beat the butt of one of her now former friends. And the look of horror mixed with pain on Caroline's face, oh how Rebekah wanted to stuff her fingers inside her own cunt and get herself off. She wouldn't though. It would be absurd to waste an orgasm like that when it was all but guaranteed at least one of the two hot girls in front of her would be using their mouth and tongue to get her off soon enough. It was only a matter of time.

Elena could smell, see and practically taste her girlfriend's arousal, the young vampire finding that she got a kick out of thinking of Rebekah Mikaelson as her girlfriend. Not in the painfully emotional way she felt about Stefan or even Matt becoming her boyfriend, but in a satisfying knowledge that she had such a powerful creature pretty much totally under control. All she had to do was bat her eyes and the Original would probably do just about anything for her. And ok, the fact she was now dating a girl was kind of a thrill, although nowhere near as much as beating Caroline's butt.

Refocusing on that task Elena watched with glee as Caroline's tight little ass sizzled from the vervain which now covered it, the brunette constantly re-dipping her cane in the liquid and even rubbing it against the blonde's backside to maximise her former friend's pain. In a sense the spanking itself was more adding insult to injury, but Elena made sure to slowly build up the force behind the blows until she was using every ounce of her super strength to cane Caroline's butt so she was at least causing the other vampire some damage with the now very enthusiastic strikes.

She certainly got plenty of screams out of her former friend, each ear piercing cry the sweetest music to Elena's ears. Rebekah seemed to enjoying the show too. Not that it really mattered, it was just an added bonus. And speaking of added bonuses, Elena walked around so she could look into Caroline's eyes as she deliver the next couple of strikes, smirking wickedly as she enjoyed the pained expression on the other girls face. Then after a while Caroline opened her eyes, which the blonde had closed as some kind of coping mechanism, and glared at Elena. Which in turn caused Elena to smirk wickedly again, and redouble her efforts.

After a few minutes of that Elena gave her cane an extra long dip in the vervain and then with another smirk brought the hardened piece of wood down on Caroline's left tit. Then her right. Then the left again, and so on, Elena beating Caroline's boobs with the same enthusiasm she had shown the blonde's bottom. Maybe more, considering from this angle she could watch the other vampire's flesh become discoloured and she could look at the expression on Caroline's face as she did this. And the way her body tensed up, Caroline desperately trying to escape from those chains even though she should have learned by now it was impossible, oh it was an intoxicating sight Elena would never forget.

Caroline would never forget this too. She would never forget and she would never forgive, but she would have her revenge. She was going to kill this bitch, or at least turn the tables on her and do this exact thing to her or something even more humiliating. Caroline didn't care if Elena wasn't really herself for not, she was determined to make the other girl suffer for this, Caroline spending most of her time during the butt and boob beatings fantasising about how she would get her own back on her former friend.

It was better than concentrating on the pain, or worse acknowledging that some part of her was enjoying it. Some teeny tiny twisted part of her. A vampire part. After all, she was the most level-headed vampire she had ever met, pretty much every one of them including Elena turning out to be murderous psychopaths, so was almost relieved that the worst thing she had become was simply a massive pervert. Not that she accepted these feelings were entirely hers, as it would stand to reason that Rebekah had compelled her into liking being brutally spanked and then being compelled to forget that she had been compelled, as the other two girls seemed to want to make her as nasty as they were.

To further prove that Caroline found herself wondering if she should get out of this by promising to eat Elena's pussy. After all, it was something she had been thinking about since even before the incident in the shop, and anything had to be better than the agony she was currently feeling. However as Caroline was sure that was some kind of trickery, and she really didn't want to give Elena the satisfaction, she kept her mouth shut. At least until, after putting the cane in the vervain for a long time, Elena started bringing that agonising weapon down onto Caroline's exposed pussy.

Caroline had been tortured before, and been in more fights than she could have ever imagined at one stage in her life, so she thought she knew pain. However this was far worse than anything she'd ever experienced, Caroline screaming hysterically as she redoubled her efforts to escape. When all that got her was a cruel laugh from the other vampires Caroline went limp in her chains and just started bawling for mercy, although her words were pretty much incoherent. Then just as she thought she would do anything if Elena would just stop the brunette offered her a brief reprieve, Caroline trembling as she feared what the sadistic girl would do to her next.

Closing the distance between them Elena lifted her head up, licked away Caroline's tears like they were the sweetest of treats and then purred, "You want me to stop?"

Feeling emotionally and physically drained Caroline could only nod slowly.

"Awwww, but I've only just started." Elena pouted, "Don't you want to see what else I have planned for you?"

"No, please." Caroline whimpered, before saying what she realised Elena wanted to hear, "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Elena teased, playing with the word as if it was foreign to her, "Will you eat my pussy?"

There was a brief pause and then Caroline closed her eyes and slowly nodded again.

"Say it." Elena demanded.

"I'll eat your pussy!" Caroline whimpered, "I'll eat your pussy soooooo good."

Grinning wickedly Elena asked, "Will you eat Rebekah's pussy?"

"Yes." Caroline nodded, "I'll eat you both out, tongue you until you cum in my mouth and all over my face ohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd!"

Reaching in between Caroline's legs Elena started rubbing the other girl's swiftly moistening cunt, grinning as she moaned in Caroline's face, "Oh Caroline, you're making me so wet... and I'm not the only one you little dyke slut."

For a moment Caroline closed her eyes and whimpered, then she heard Rebekah speak up, "Ask her if she's ready to give us her slutty fuck holes!"

"Oh yeah, are you ready for that Caroline?" Elena practically purred, "Are you ready for your little lesbian pussy to feel its first girl cock inside it? Are you ready to bend over and give me your anal cherry? Are you ready to be the meat in an all-girl sandwich, me and Rebekah pounding your pussy and ass at the same time with our strap-ons? Well, are you?"

Again Caroline tried to get away with nodding, but a look from Elena quickly had her mumbling, "Yes. Yes you can... you can do all those things to me. Please, take my pussy, take... take my ass. Fuck me however you want."

"Oooooh, I like the sound of that." Elena asked, laughing before she shoved her tongue down Caroline's throat.

"Me too." Rebekah added, trying to get her girlfriend's attention by coming up behind her and kissing her neck.

Although the plan was for Caroline to be the filling in their little all-girl sandwich Elena revelled in the position for a few long moments, Rebekah's boobs pressing into her back while Caroline's tits pressed against her own, one girl's lips pressed against her sensitive neck and another pressed against hers, oh it was wonderful. But it would be a lot better if herself and Rebekah weren't still wearing their clothes, so after orally dominating Caroline for a little bit Elena broke that kiss and attempted to do the same thing to Rebekah while removing the now very much unwanted obstacles to their fun, Elena not caring that some of the expensive fabric got ripped along the way.

Once they were both naked Elena tried to pull away but Rebekah was having none of it, the stronger vampire holding her firmly against her as she continued exploring her mouth with her tongue. Elena was reluctant to complain, partly because the stronger girl was susceptible to mood swings and partly because she really, really liked kissing Rebekah, but they did have a slut to fuck. So as soon as she got the chance Elena bit down hard on Rebekah's lower lip, distracting the Original long enough to pull her lips away from hers.

She wasn't quick enough to get away entirely though, Rebekah holding her firmly and pulling her in this time to ask, "Can't we just forget this Trollope and go upstairs and fuck? Or we could do it in front of her again? I know you'd love that?"

Unable to suppress the urge to laugh entirely Elena passed it off as a playful chuckle followed by an equally playful little smile. Inwardly she was wondering how a creature so old and powerful like Rebekah Mikaelson could still be such an insecure teenage girl, one who was acting so obviously lovesick after such a short time. It was sad really, but it allowed Elena to sink her claws into the ancient being and manipulate her into doing whatever she wanted.

"But we already did that silly." Elena laughed, "And I really want to play with my new toy. I mean, our new toy."

Rebekah pouted, "Just so long as you're not getting bored of me already."

"Never." Elena promised, seeing that she might be in trouble, "You could never be boring Rebekah."

"Well, that's true." Rebekah smiled.

"I'll tell you what." Elena said, getting closer, "You help me play with our new toy, and I will fulfil whatever perverted desire you want. Just name it, it's yours."

Rebekah gave her a smitten smile in return, and gently kissed her for a few seconds before letting go completely. Wasting no time Elena super speed it over to Caroline and shoved her tongue down the other girl's throat, surprised that Caroline started kissing her back pretty quickly for someone claiming they weren't interested. Then again maybe Caroline was still worried Elena was going to hurt her again, when there was no need for that. They were clearly on to mutually enjoyable things, and Elena tried to prove that with a long kiss before she undid Caroline's chains and let her fall to the floor.

Then Elena ordered, "Well, don't just sit there looking stupid... eat me."

Caroline glared at her former friend, but the triumphant grin crossed Elena's face had her blushing and casting her gaze downwards. Then she focused on Elena's pussy, oddly captivated by it for a few seconds. As up until now she had always considered herself straight Caroline hadn't given much thought to the female form. She had seen Elena naked countless times growing up, especially after they both joined their school's cheerleading squad, and subjectively speaking knew that Elena was beautiful. But until she caught her with Rebekah the truth was Caroline had never really appreciated how hot she was.

In all that time together Caroline had certainly never got a good look at Elena's cunt, and would have never considered it or her own beautiful, but for whatever reason in that moment she did. More importantly she found herself drawn to it, Caroline closing her eyes and leaning forward like she was about to have a romantic first kiss. In a way that was true, but instead of some hunky guy who had wined and dined her she was pressing her lips against the pussy of her best friend turned psychotic vampire who had clearly got off on torturing her. Either that or Elena got this wet from kissing her/the anticipation of fucking her.

Either way it was oddly flattering, and despite spending the past few hours reminding herself she was 100% heterosexual Caroline couldn't deny that she didn't mind opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue and sliding it over Elena's pussy lips. In fact after half a dozen or so licks Caroline found herself growing to really like the taste of pussy. Or at least Elena's pussy, Caroline doing her best not to overanalyse that in favour of concentrating on the task at hand, getting as much of the yummy liquid pouring out of the hole in front of her into her belly as possible.

To that end she began licking more enthusiastically, zoning in on Elena's clit to make sure her former friend juiced up nice and fast. She also took that clit into her mouth for a gentle sucking before then wrapping her upstairs lips around Elena's downstairs lips, ensuring the fruits of her labour flowed directly down her throat as she grabbed onto the brunette's butt and pushed the other vampire's cunt deeper into her face. Caroline also pushed her face firmly into that yummy cunt, desperately switching between these techniques to make as much juice as possible flow freely and maybe even just to please this arrogant bitch.

Caroline definitely wanted to shut her up that's for sure, Elena happily providing commentary from pretty much the moment the slightly taller girl started licking her pussy, "Mmmmmmm oooooooh fuck, that's it Caroline, ohhhhhhhhh lick me! Lick my pussy, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Me and, ooooooooh, me and Bonnie always thought there was a little dyke in you. That, ohhhhhhh Gooooooodddddd, that you'd totally dyke out in college or something, mmmmmmmmmm, and now look at you, eating my cunt like your life depends on it. Which it just might, but let's be real here, this was inevitable. One way or another you were going to end up in between my legs eating my cunt, mmmmmmmmm, I just always figured you'd be the one begging me to let you do it. And then, when I gave you a taste of my sweetness, you'd totally become addicted. Ooooooohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, acting like a total junkie when you don't get your fix of pussy, mmmmmmmm, totally stalking me and offering me anything I want if I just let you get another taste of my cunt again. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck, mmmmmmm, that's probably gonna happen now, isn't it? Mmmmmmm yeah, you're going to be so addicted to my pussy you're going to be begging me for it all the time, ooooooohhhhhhhhh, and maybe if you do a good job now, and beg me AND Rebekah properly for the privilege we'll let you."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Frustrating Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds