• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 03

Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 03

123

The Son - Day One

'Mark, just sit there and keep quiet,' Margaret told her son.

Jane walked in, looking reluctant to be in the same room as Mark. He leered at her, obviously enjoying the joke that his ex-girlfriend's mother had become their maid. So far he had refrained from telling anyone, despite the temptation.

'You will stay here and look after Mark while I'm away for a couple of days. You helped get the business deal off the ground, with Mathew, now I have to clinch it,' Margaret explained. Noticing the guilty look when Mathew's name was mentioned, she was tempted to tease the maid.

Jane got the message. She had slept with that business man, and now Margaret was going to pressurise Mathew into an advantageous deal. She looked at Mark, hoping he knew nothing about this latest immoral act. What could she say in defence? It was important to escape this house before being trapped into yet another terrible situation.

'I must get home, err, ma'am,' Jane stated. She was busy thinking of an excuse, and found a weak one. 'Louise needs help in packing for college,' Jane added.

'Nonsense, it's about time the girl learnt to look after herself. Boys, on the other hand, need watching. Otherwise they get into trouble, as you well know,' Margaret said, giving Jane a knowing look.

Jane blushed, and looked down at her feet, unable to acknowledge Mark was there. The she devil was referring to her son taking her. She was a mature and experienced woman, so how could she blame an eighteen year old for her sordid behaviour.

'Mark has promised me to keep your immoral behaviour a secret. You know how young guys like to brag to their friends over conquests, and one night stands,' Margaret pointedly said.

Jane had caught Mark watching her, as though she were a toy stolen away from him. It was a small comfort that his mother had forbidden him to play with her. She had been careful not to get too close to him, as she felt vulnerable from not wearing anything under the rough nylon coverall. The poppers holding it together only needed a sharp tug to part the garment, leaving her naked.

She had become susceptible to Margaret's influence, and wondered if it was specific to her, or generally true. If she became passive with Mark, she would be in trouble. This was another danger she was coming to terms with. No longer having the strength of will to defend herself, left her wide open to abuse. Testing herself with Mark wasn't something she looked forward to.

Jane tried again. 'I need to clean the house and pay the bills,' Jane said, in way of explanation to escape the house.

'I'll give you a promotion and pay you as my personal assistant. That will settle things to my liking,' Margaret chuckled.

Seeing Jane was going to object, and that her stance was becoming more defiant, she felt the need to put the stupid woman in her place.

'I'm keeping quiet about your sordid behaviour, and paying you too. You can't possibly expect more than that, can you? Or, do you want me to put it around that you're a thief and a slut? Well?' Margaret angrily demanded.

'I guess so,' Jane mumbled. The harridan was determined to rub her nose in the stink of her stupid behaviour.

'Mark will keep quiet, especially as you'll be looking after him while I'm away,' Margaret heavily stated. 'I'm sure you don't want the neighbours to find out. It would be devastating for Louise to go through the humiliation of such awful gossip. Just think what it would be like at college. You know how beastly students can be to each other,' Margaret said.

Jane trembled at the thought of Louise finding out. 'Oh! Please don't, I'll do anything. . . ' Jane began, but couldn't finish.

It was deeply embarrassing to plead so pathetically in front of Margaret's son. It was a mistake to reveal how desperate she was to keep them both quiet, but the prospect ahead rattled her already taught nerves.

'So, that's settled then. You will stay here for a couple of days, and nights, to look after Mark as his maid,' Margaret said, with a sound of finality in her voice.

'Yes ma'am,' Jane sighed.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a look of glee on Mark's face. The idea of being this arrogant young man's maid was dreadful. About to protest again, she was cut off by Margaret.

'Mark! You will keep her dirty secrets to yourself. No blabbing to your friends, however close they are. A secret shared, is no longer a secret, understood?' Margaret demanded.

'Sure, mom, no problem,' he replied.

He was still wondering what the hell was going on. He understood how bad it would be for Louise to find out he had screwed her mother. There was something else going on between his mother and Jane. Why was she agreeing to work as a maid? His mother was obviously blackmailing her, but still, he would have expected her to refuse.

'Pat attention Mark! You need to look after her, and make sure she behaves herself. Keep her here, and keep an eye on her,' Margaret instructed her son.

Seeing Jane capitulate to yet another humiliation, she added. 'Just obey him and keep him happy, as before,' Margaret instructed.

Letting Mark play around with this woman, had to be tolerated. It would keep him from bragging to his friends about her, which would spoil her plans. Not only that, the stupid bitch had to be kept busy, and on a short leash. If she was allowed home, she might come to her senses and refuse to return.

Looking at her, it didn't seem likely. She had become submissive, and resigned to this new role in life. There was a little way to go yet, before trusting her not to wriggle free. The instructions she gave Mark should hammer home the woman's lowly status.

The harridan's orders burst Jane's protective, contemplative bubble. She was being spoken to, not him. "Obey him," the woman had said! Keep him happy, or he might let out her secrets. This was another alarming threat. "As before,"? Was that a reference to what happened in Margaret's bedroom, the night of the party?

Margaret smiled on seeing a look of dread etched across Jane's face. At last the stupid woman realised what her duties entailed. Her whole body seemed to cave in on itself. She was still standing, yet looking crumpled with defeat and despair.

Mark had listened to his mothers plan earlier, and, though sceptical, he agreed. Having Jane obey him was more than expected. Over the last few days he had watched her accept his mothers evermore undignified strictures. Would an adult woman really obey him? It was a very demeaning position for a neighbour to be in, so she was sure to refuse.

School was out, so he wanted to join his friends. Not that they had plans, except to just hang out together. The idea of babysitting Louise's mother made him smile, which he quickly wiped off his face when mom scowled at him.

Jane glanced at Mark. He was staring at her with a look of a feral cat, eyeing a canary. Obeying this arrogant young guy would be very uncomfortable. Of course, that previous awful episode in Margaret's bedroom wouldn't be repeated. Fending off a randy youth for the next two days, and nights, was going to be unpleasant.

'Margaret, I mean, ma'am, are you sure. Err, he's your son, I can't obey him, ma'am,' Jane began.

She tried to find the right words to change Margaret's damning instructions. Surely Margaret didn't expect her to obey his every demand. It needed clarifying before his mother left home, and he started pestering her.

'You need watching, maid. You are already in enough trouble, so do as you're told! Obey Mark while I'm away,' she crossly ordered. 'Mark, if she disobeys you, punish her, understood?' Margaret said, brooking no nonsense.

'OK, mom, whatever you say,' he answered.

As his mothers words sank in he realised the next couple of days would be fun. Ideas were plainly crossing his face, until he brought it back to neutral. He was trying to seem responsible, and ready to sensibly oversee their new maid. A grin kept breaking loose.

Turning to Jane, Margaret glared. 'Well?'

'Yes, ma'am,' Jane reluctantly agreed. Another fierce glare had words tumbling from her lips. 'Thank you ma'am, for keeping my secret. I'll be a good maid for, Mark, while you're away,' she quietly said.

'What do you say to Mark?' she demanded.

Afraid of the consequences if she angered her tormentor, she turned to Mark. With head bowed she said. 'I'll be a good maid, and do as I'm told, Sir,' she reluctantly said. There was a clear sound of defeat in her voice, clearly recognised, even by Jane.

Jane had suffered many indignities in this house, but this topped them all. Serving this selfish young guy, as a maid, would be demeaning. Even if she could avoid him most of the time, there was bound to be some close contact at meal times. Dressed as she was would be asking for trouble.

'I've got work to do before the meeting. Take your maid away, and play,' Margaret said, dismissively.

Jane had no choice in following Mark, as he gripped her arm. Not thinking where she was going, it was a relief escaping the tormentor. In Margaret's presence she felt helplessly pathetic. Still in shock from this sudden twist to the nightmare, she found herself in his bedroom. The door closed, sounding like the bars of a cage ensnaring her. She pressed up against the door, flattening her bottom against it. More than ever she felt trapped.

'Let's have a look at you,' he grinned. She looked bemused. He circled a finger, intending her to turn around. 'Slowly,' he suggested.

He was looking her over, as though she were a new toy. The coverall was too short, and too tight around the bust. It was clear she wore no underwear underneath. She felt vulnerable. His mothers words about obeying him, reverberated through her mind. He sat on the bed smiling, looking very pleased with himself.

For a moment Jane considered laying down the rules, as she might while babysitting. If he was unhappy with her he might march her back to Margaret, for the rules to tightly bind her. It would be better to wait until his mother left, so he didn't have her to back him up. She must try to stand up for herself before he had a chance to take advantage.

'I'm not standing for this, you should treat me with respect, Mark. I'm going to my room,' she said, trying to sound firm.

'That's a good idea. You can change into something better than that cheap rag,' he sneered.

She felt terrible when he mentioned it, as she had become used to the nasty nylon coverall. That it was this young guy deciding she should change into something else, made it worse. It was a relief that he let her leave the room. He followed her to the spare room that she thought of as hers. This was worrying. She watched him search through the wardrobe with the intention of deciding what she should wear.

Perhaps it would be better to put her foot down once his mother left the house. In the meantime she would play along, gain his confidence, then make a run for it.

He turned his head toward her, while sorting through the clothes. 'Get undressed then,' he casually said. He turned again to check on her. 'Well?' he threatened.

'I'm your girlfriends mother, you can't do this, Mark, please!' she said, with a worried expression and quavering voice.

'Just do as you're told and be quick about it,' he scolded her.

'But, Mark, please! I'm a mature woman, a widow, and a responsible person. You should be treating me with the respect I'm due, ' she complained.

'Stop your snivelling. You maybe old, but you're not responsible. The way you behaved at the party, dancing with those guys, you should be ashamed of yourself. You were almost having sex on the dance floor, right next to your daughter,' he shot back at her.

'Oh! God! I'm so sorry. It was all a mistake, I shouldn't have gone to the party.' Jane moaned.

The thought of Louise being there, seeing her sordid performance with Trevor, Louise's classmate in high school, was appalling. Could she blame it on the alcohol when they began kissing passionately? His friend, whoever he was, took advantage of the moment to delve into her panties. There was no excuse for such immoral behaviour.

'Louis was disgusted with the girl making out on the dance floor. Fortunately not knowing it was you!' Mark said. He ground in the lie that her daughter had witnessed the dirty dance.

'No! Please don't tell her,' Jane begged. It looked as though she would go on bended knees to him.

'You jumped into bed with that guy last night. I'm not sure I want you again, after him,' he sneered.

''It wasn't like that!' she tried to explain. Her throat sounded hoarse with fear.

'If I have to rip that thing off you, mom won't be pleased,' he warned her.

His voice was raised and the mention of his mother raised the level of anxiety. Jane had nothing to say in her defence. She was prepared to do anything to keep him from telling Louise what happened that night, and last night too.

'Yes, Sir,' she bleakly responded. It had become an automatic response, and served her well.

Jane reluctantly popped open each press stud, one by one, slowly. She didn't want him reporting her to Margaret, to suffer a showy punishment for disobedience. It was somewhat reassuring he had his back to her. When he turned around, clutching an armful of clothes, her eyes were downcast with shame. She kept her thighs clamped tight, with arms closeting her breasts.

'Try this on,' he casually said.

Grabbing the dress meant revealing a breast, though he hardly noticed, while concentrating on sorting through the clothes. At last it meant being decently covered, so she quickly pulled it over her head. Struggling into the tight dress was difficult. She was painfully aware that her breasts were on show, while her arms and head were trapped. Eventually he noticed her struggling.

'Keep still,' he scolded, as though she were a child.

With both arms wrapped inside the dress, there was little to be done but accept his help. She felt vulnerable and embarrassed. He could see everything, and there wasn't much she could do to stop him manhandling her body. A strong hand gripped both wrists through the cotton, with the other easing the material over her shoulders.

'You have nice big nipples,' he said. 'Never noticed before,' he added.

A rude remark so casually delivered to a respectable woman, by a neighbours son, required a put-down. Instead she blushed. She trembled slightly, when recalling the last time he had been so close. She was bent over with him pounding her from behind, so of course he hadn't noticed her nipples. During that session he had squeezed her breasts and pinched the nipples mercilessly.

'I'm surprised how fit you look. Your usual drab clothes hide an interesting figure.' he said.

He couldn't see her face, but could tell she lapped up the compliment. Only a few weeks ago he was dating her daughter, when such a comment would have earned him a slap, and been thrown out of the house. Now she was enjoying compliments about her naked body. She was no longer the prude he knew back then.

'Your waist is slim, and that emphasises your plump breasts. They're impressive. The way the nipples enlarge when your excited is fascinating,' he continued.

She arched her back to lift them, not realising what she was doing.

'With your long hair down you look so much more attractive,' he teased, though she took it all in. 'In heels your legs look long and sensuous. Your body is curvy in all the right places, and so luscious, it's difficult to keep my hands off you,' he sighed.

The dress was too small, so he gave up, and pulled it free. With eyes wide she stared at him while he sorted through the pile of clothes. As a mature woman she shouldn't have been pleased because a young guy hadn't mauled her breasts, and had complimented her naked body. It was another sign of how far her self-respect had fallen.

'This might fit,' he said.

Without looking at it closely, she quickly pulled the slacks up her legs. The material was a nasty stretchy fabric she wouldn't have never bought, but anything would do to cover her nakedness. Again it was a struggle. This time from the feet upwards. Jane wiggled her hips into the grip of the slacks. Slack they were not.

Mark grabbed the waist band in two strong fists, and pulled her off her feet. It hadn't seemed possible to pull them up any further, yet they were now. Surely they shouldn't be gripping so tight between her cheeks! In front they were splitting her in two!

'What do you think?' he asked.

The image confronting her was awful. In the light tan jeggins, she appeared to be naked. They lewdly separated her lips, which were engorged. Up till then she hadn't realised her sex was opening up to him. It couldn't be dismissed as something happening without her participation. Responsibility had to be taken for her bodies reaction, and that was an uncomfortable thought.

On noticing both hands merely holding up her breasts, she quickly covered the nipples more demurely. He held up a matching top, which she took while averting her eyes from him. His possessive expression made her feel even more like a plaything.

The top was as stretchy and tight as the slacks. When she took a step back from the mirror she felt the bottoms pulling up into her crotch. There was hardly anything to the top. It held her breasts firmly, showing them off. The nipples too were clearly on display, protruding through the thin fabric. She was mesmerised by the mirror image. It wasn't her, it was a tramp.

'You look ready for a disco,' he chuckled. He couldn't help teasing her, though his mother would have a fit if they left the house.

The look of consternation on her face turned to fright.

'Please, Sir,' she began, not knowing what to say. 'Please don't take me out looking like this. What will friends think if they see me dressed like a, a tart? You're friends might tell Louse!' she whined. Her tummy rippled as though she might vomit. He was large and powerful, strong enough to force her to go with him.

He gripped her chin, laughing at her. 'I'm sure you'd like to dance with some of my friends,' he said.

'No! Please, let's stay in. I'm supposed to be your maid. I'll be a good maid, and do as I'm told, honest,' she babbled. Only half understanding what she was promising, she nevertheless meant it.

'That's more like it. Do as you're told and we can stay here. It's pretty nasty isn't it. Better try something else,' he smiled.

She peeled off the top and bottoms, as quickly as possible, in-case he changed his mind. It was preferable being naked, rather than face leaving the house in that obscene outfit.

He didn't throw it on the reject pile, which worried her. Handed a corset, she held it in front of her as though it were a shield. He expected her to try it on without objections. After all, she was there to obey him. With the threat of exposure to ridicule, and the menace of his mother's disapproval, there was no choice. She had to simply get on with the humiliating game.

The corset cinched her waist tighter, as he pulled on the fastenings at the back. Her breasts were pushed up into a deep cleavage, balancing precariously on nothing more than half cups. They threatened to overflow. The dangling straps were hooked to sheer black stockings, which he had to pull up her legs, for she couldn't bend.

The feel of his hands fiddling with the garter straps digging into her thighs, was electric. Already aroused, she became wet from his touch. Of course he noticed, but to her relief, he made no comment. The unwanted excitement was a worrying testament to a loss of control. Abandoning sensibilities could be put down to the pressure she was under. It was all her fault, everything, even leaving herself open to blackmail.

Jane dare not look down, for her breasts were a bawdy display. She looked away from him, not wanting to see the expression of condemnation on his face.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds