• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy It's Too Much!

Daddy It's Too Much!

"Daddy! Stop! P-please-huh, huh, I ca-huh, huh-can't! It's too much!" Lisa panted loudly, shaking her head, platinum blonde strands flailing about her shoulders.

Stopping, he looked down, seeing the shiny beads of sweat glistening on her naked back. For a moment, the breath caught in his throat, his eyes drinking in every inch of her pale porcelain smoothness.

Wing like, her delicate shoulder blades shifted under her skin; which was so soft, so translucent, he could see the small individual bumps of the vertebrae, a sleek S curve writhing as her back shimmied.

Flaring out from her tiny waist, her haunches were firm and smooth, the round soft globes still trembling deliciously. His fingertip reached down, tracing the delicate curve of her spine... down... down...

Her whole body quivered like a live wire at his touch, sending shocks up his finger, up his arms, jolting his chest.

Unable to push all the way in, he pulled all the way out with a WET PLOP; pausing for a moment-

She inhaled, exhaled, a deep shuddering sigh at the release of the pressure.

-he held himself, directing it slightly downward, rubbing the tip teasingly against the soft wiry fuzz. Barely touching... lightly... softly, like a feather instead of flesh.

She whimpered softly, pressing back against him.

"Turn around sweetheart," he said.

Remaining on her knees, she turned to face him. She gasped, taking in the thick, pulsing redness of him. The sudden scent of him; his maleness, his musk, is overwhelming, flaring her nostrils. She slowly licked her lips, hypnotically drawn to the glistening red bulb throbbing right in her face. Tentatively, her tongue flicked forward, touching the tip... back... forward again... the moist point of the tongue flicking at the throbbing tip.

"UHHH," he grunted, fingers raking through her hair, gently gripping her scalp. Closing his eyes, he threw his head back, a sudden roaring filling his ears as silky softness enveloped the red bulb.

Her mouth gaped open, moist lips softly sheathing him just over the tip, the fleshy throbbing bulb tasting heavenly on her swirling tongue; touching, teasing, tracing the groove ringing round just under the tip.

"AH GAAAWD!" He jerked, all semblance of control gone, her tongue darting, tiny electric tingles, nipping here and there, the point of her tongue fitting into the sensitive groove-GAAAWDD, pain and pleasure, sending agonizing shock waves along the length, hands gripping her temples, thrusting forward, faster, faster-faster-pulls out—

"No daddy, I want to taste it, all of it!" Her hand quickly gripped him, tugging, her mouth devouring him.

—EXPLODED, thrust-thrust-thrusting—

She gulped, sucking, slurping, swallowing spasmodically.

—until there's nothing left, as if all life, all will, every single drop had been drained from him. Collapsing on his back, he threw an arm over his eyes, his breath a harsh gasping that eventually slowed to silence. Feeling tendrils of soft silk grazing his chest, he opened his eyes, seeing her face lying contentedly on his chest; his fingers fondly stroked through the platinum blonde strands.

Two shimmering blue pools gazed up at him, intense in their adoration. Her palm traced the straight line of his jaw, the sandpaper of the five o'clock shadow rasping against her soft fingers. His grey eyes, normally hard as steel, soften, opening, welcoming her gaze. His brow is smooth, nose straight and firm, cheekbones even straighter. Wavy wheat strands, slightly darker than her platinum tresses, brush back from his forehead. Ohh—his face is so strong, so chiseled, like the clean, flawless, lines of a Greek statue, she thinks.

"Sweetheart... I'm sorry if I... if I hurt you earlier... I didn't mean to..." His voice is gentle.

"It doesn't matter. I love you daddy, I'd do anything for you, whether it hurt or not."

Watching her beautiful, open guileless face stare back at him, the eyes so sincere, so trusting in her all encompassing love for him, he felt a sudden choking in his throat. Turning away, something welled up inside his chest, his hands brushing at the moist corners of his eyes. A soft hand gently touched his shoulder.

"Are you alright daddy?"

"Oh my darling... my sweetness, my soul... my heart would burst with the honor you bring it." Hugging her tightly, he showered her lovely face with tender kisses. "Alright princess, get cleaned up and dressed before your mother gets home."

"She's not my mother!" Leaning away from him, she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Your stepmother then." Rising from bed, he started to gather his jumbled clothing from the floor.

Watching him; the sleek pale ivory lines of his body, his legs like sculpted tree trunks, his haunches solid slabs of smooth marble flesh, the straight and circles dangling thickly between his legs like a that of a great bull as he bent over to retrieve his pants, the muscles in his back bunching; her tongue flicked out, unconsciously licking around her lips. "Daddy, come back to bed... we still have time," she said hoarsely.

"Darling, we'll always have time, but not now, I have work to do, and your mo-stepmother will be back any minute now."

"She's not my stepmother; she's not any kind of mother!"

Walking back, he sat on the bed, gently cupping her chin in his hand, watching her eyes, which were soft shimmering pools only a moment ago and now have abruptly frozen into shards of blue ice. "I know you miss her... I miss her too..."

"Who?"

"Mom..."

"Oh daddy, I miss her so much!" Her lower lip quivered. "Why did she have to take that flight?" Her arms gripped him, squeezing his neck tight.

"She was an amazing woman, there will never be another like her," he said softly, soothing her hair with one hand while gently patting her back with the other.

"What about me?" She pulled back, staring at him.

"You're amazing too."

"No silly, I meant like mom, don't I look like her?"

Sighing deeply, he said, "You're uniquely beautiful darling, in your own way." Tenderly, his lips brushed her forehead.

SMACK! She yelped, her backside shying away from the stinging slap of his palm. "Daddy!"

"Now move your butt and get cleaned up before I really lose my temper and put you over my knee." Turning around, he finished dressing, tucking in his shirt and tightening his belt.

"You can't spank me daddy, I'm too old, I'm eighteen."

"I don't care if you're eighteen or eighty, if you act like a brat, you'll be treated like one."

With a last, longing glance at him, she gathered her clothes and flounced out of the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy It's Too Much!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 795 milliseconds