• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Collaring

The Collaring

Tears, I thought as I drove to His home, can I give Him the tears? Thigns are different now, I belong to Him, He owns me, I can do this for Him. Feeling more confident with my thoughts and feelings, I started to think about His surprise. What could it be? Why must he torture me by telling me there is a surprise, but not just telling me what it is? These thoughts kept me occupied for the rest of my drive.

I pulled up in front of the house, getting my things organized before pulling out my bag. Not really knowing what to expect this first time, since I became His, I made some smart comment about my bag being heavy when I walked through the door. I set my stuff on the floor and felt His arms come around my waist, pulling me closer against His body. He leaned in, kissing me softly while His hands slid over my body. This caught me a bit off guard, as I guess I was expecting to find myself hard against the wall again.

I felt Him pulling my wrists behind my back as the kisses deepened and became harder, my body responding so eagerly to His touch. Then His hands were squeezing my tits, my back arching to push closer to Him. Suddenly I feel a slap on my ass as He tells me to go upstairs to freshen up and to lay out the new outfits.

As I laid my outfits out on the bed (quite a variety considering I started with very few), He picked a black lace halter teddy and told me to change into it. Still wondering what my surprise was, and when I was going to get it, I quickly changed. He then pulled me to the other side of the bed and told me to kneel, as He sat on the edge.

We talked briefly about me becoming His, what I expected and what He expected of me. As we talked, He caressed my face and tits, letting me feel His gentle touch. After we talked about what was expected, with me blushing and hesitating, He told me that this was actually the easiest part of my night. He asked me if I was willing to give myself to Him, and my reply was that I already had. He surprised me by leaning forward and kissing my forehead gently. Then, He reached into His pocket and pulled out, what I recognized as a jewelers box.

He told me that if I really wanted to give myself to Him, that He'd like me to wear this.. and He opened the box to show me a simple gold chain. I looked up at Him in surprise, as He said that He'd like me to wear it as a symbol of the bond that we had between us. I simply said, "yes Sir". To be quite honest here, I'm totally surprised I didnt start crying then and there. I lifted my hair so that He could fasten the chain. He then took my face in His hands and kissed me. His hand slipped down to my neck then to my breasts, caressing them softly. He quickly took a picture then told me to stand.

As I stood, He wrapped a rope around my waist, down between my cunt lips, up between my ass cheeks and tied it off at the waist. He then had me lie down on the bed, face down. He took more rope, and working from left to right, tied my wrists, knees and ankles down, completely restraining me. Then He took some tape, and placed it over my mouth, trying to gag me.

He started with a small piece of rope, whipping me softly with then, then increasing to a harder touch. At this point, I wasnt too worried about anything, it was feeling very good. Then He took His riding crop and used it on my ass and inner thighs. It was still feeling wonderful, though was getting a little harder. I heard Him put the crop down, then felt the tails from a soft flogger on my shoulders and back. As He teased me with the caress, my body arched off the bed.. god did that small caress feel good. Then the flogger was coming down on my ass, the back of my thighs, my back to my shoulders and my upper arms.. the strokes getting harder, heavier. I started struggling a bit, pulling at the ropes restraining me. He lifted my head by my hair and told me that I looked a little worried. How right He was.

He picked up a heavier flogger that had me pulling harder at the ropes as it came down on my ass and back. I worked the tape loose from my mouth. He asked me if I was holding back the tears.. I could only shake my head, as I wasnt. He pulled the tape from my mouth and shoved His cock in. (I do so love sucking on His cock)

He shoved a ball gag in my mouth, so that I couldnt work it loose. He put a vibrator against my cunt, but not in, teasing me terribly. He picked up the heavy flogger again and I felt it coming down harder on my ass, legs and my back. I'm sure I struggled harder because He sat down and asked me if I was worried about what I'd gotten myself into. I nodded yes and He simply smiled.

Then I felt the paddle on my red ass. That paddle really hurts. My body was jumped in surprise as it connected with my skin. My arms and legs pulling harder at the ropes. He had to put His arm across my back to keep me still and I felt the paddle connect four more times, really hard, on my sore ass. I just wanted to cry, to give Him the tears, to make it all stop. But they werent coming yet, I wasnt ready, it didnt hurt enough yet.

Then He picked up the dreaded mexican whip. I hate that whip. To put it simply, it hurts like hell. I know I was trembling on the bed, pulling against the restraints. I felt it coming down on my back and arms, and I struggled. He stopped and my body went limp on the bed, He pulled my head up by my hair again to look in my eyes. He saw fear and uncertainity, He asked me if I was holding back, and if I was worried about what I'd gotten myself into. He then asked if I wanted to stop, and I shook my head no. He kissed my forehead and started with the whipping again.

This time, He whipped me much harder, He stopped to take pictures of the welts on my ass and then whipped me some more. My body started shaking, and He knelt in front of me as He brushed away my hair. He leaned forward and tasted the tears He'd worked so hard to get. He ran His fingers through my hair as He kissed my cheek and whispered thank you.

He untied me from the restraints and we laid on the bed holding and kissing each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Collaring

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds