• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 09

Penny's Worth Ch. 09

Division Lines

The elevator door opened and I greeted Suárez with a tender kiss. I wore one of the designer dresses, but with the most sluttish lingerie underneath. His hands began to explore my breasts and ass. The hem of the Saint Laurent was lifted up, and he explored my pubic mound through my diaphanous red panties.

The ever-present bodyguard positioned himself in an inconspicuous spot near the elevator door and assumed a parade rest pose. "Sometimes I feel uncomfortable how he always seems to be watching us."

"He's trained to see everything and see nothing. He's an apparatus for my protection. Nothing more; nothing less."

"At least he doesn't have to come into the bedroom with us." I grabbed Suárez by his necktie and pulled him toward the door. The bodyguard had already swept the room before his employer's arrival.

Suárez turned on the television. The video recordings I'd done had become his form of foreplay. "I see you had the permanent cameras installed. The picture quality is so much better."

He forwarded to the scene of me starting to suck the penis of Litton Murphy, CEO of Balance Avionics. "Yeah, that's it you fucking whore. Swallow it all down. Show me what you've got."

Suárez paused the playback. "Did he cum on your mouth?"

"No, he held out. He's never premature. He fucked me for nearly an hour."

"Is he a better lover than me?"

"Yes. He's much better. He knows how to please a woman. You could learn something."

The look on Suárez's face was one of supreme hurt and shame. I'd wounded his pride and to a man of his culture, pride was everything. "Why do you say such things? I pay for all this to make you happy. I try. I really try to be a good lover. Yet you stab me with your heartless remarks."

"I can only tell you the truth. He's better than you. Most men are better. It's just something you're not good at. You can't make a woman cum. No woman would even have sex with you without being paid."

"You fucking bitch. I'll show you." He tore my dress open. So much for a two thousand dollar garment. Tears began to roll down his cheeks. I was tossed onto the bed and he began to push his cock into me.

This was his preferred sexual stimulation. He was motivated by his own need to overcome his sense of inferiority. He'd risen from nothing; a poor child from a poor village. Indeed, he would prove himself as a lover to me tonight, just as he had on multiple occasions. I'd have several real orgasms in the course of the next hour and half. He got off on proving he was better than anyone else when they all thought they were better.

"You'll see. I'm just as good." His cock remained rock hard as my legs wrapped around him. He pressed the play button, and my sexual encounter with the CEO showed in the background. The concealed camera documented every act of betrayal I'd committed against my clueless patron since he'd been gone. We'd spend hours reviewing each act of infidelity, and I'd harshly evaluate his performance against those of his closest business associates. He'd prove again and again that he was the superior lover; which I'd admit in the end.

After he'd finished, I lay exhausted in his arms. "You did well in asking the questions this time. Murphy gave away so much that will be useful."

What powerful men love the most is to tell those they've been intimate with how clever they are. The best sex not only ended the notion that they'd taken Suárez's mistress behind his back, but they needed to explain to her how they'd bested him in business.

Suárez knew all that and used the recordings to his advantage. Just when they thought they were about to plunge the knife into his back, he was ready for it and used the same weapon to slit their throats; figuratively, of course.

He had me mix us Vodka and tonics. I'd sworn off the booze for a while; I was still feeling the effects of the wild party from days before. My beverage was entirely tonic. There was another reason to remain sober. Suárez was guilty of the same bragging as his business opponents. I wanted to remember what he was telling me. He was speaking truth about how the world really worked. I wanted to stay awake for the lesson.

~ ~ ~

A few days later, I entered through the front lobby. My schedule was light today, as had become the norm. The hotel had become more of a place to go to get out of the house. I was looking for something to add a little excitement to my life. As luck would have it that day, that new challenge came in the form of a raven-haired young woman with hazel eyes and a lithe body, like that of a dancer.

As I headed for the elevator, she stepped right in front of me. "Hi, my name's Ivory. You're Vivian, right?"

"I might be. Who wants to know?"

"Sorry to be so forward. I want to work here, and someone said I should talk to you." She wore little makeup, other than a dab of pale lipstick and a hint of mascara and eye shadow.

"Apply for a maid's job at the front desk. I just rent space here for personalized physical training."

She looked frustrated. "No, I'm an escort. I want to move up in the world. Gloria told me you could help."

There was something a bit too eager about her to feel right. "I don't procure. Never allow a pimp into your life. Other than that, I'm not sure what to suggest."

She turned serious. "I'm not a cop or anything. I'm nineteen, and I've been around. I've heard this is a decent place to apply the trade, and I just want help getting started."

I insisted on checking her ID. The name Ivory was false, but then so was Penny. The age and photo worked out, and she knew the right date of birth. I checked for a wire, then cleared her with Gloria. The girl was legit and rough around the edges.

I signed, "OK, come upstairs. We can talk."

On the ride up I asked, "Where have you worked."

"I put ads online. I've worked a few nights a week for the last six months."

"Any street walking?"

"No, never. I mostly do out-calls. OK, some in-call if the money's good. My apartment."

"Bad idea. Never work from home."

"Tell me about it. I had to move two weeks ago. A dude fixated on me."

The door opened to the penthouse. Her eyes got very big as she took in the suite. "This is yours?"

"My patron finances it. I use it now and then for other things."

"Wow, this is a rockin' crib. You have it goin' on." She was trying too hard to be hip.

"Our usual customers are older business types. Conservative, sometimes stogy. Lose the hipster lingo."

I'd put her in her place. At least, she had the smarts to listen. "OK, sorry, I'm nervous."

"Why do you want to be a sex worker?"

"This is supposed to be a good safe place to work."

"No, I mean in general. You're a pretty girl. You could have a crack at modeling, stripping, massage, porn, video cam work. There's waitressing or any number of other legitimate jobs. Why hooking?"

Most likely, she'd talk about the money. I could already see the stars in her eyes looking over this suite. Then I'd politely, but firmly usher her out the door.

"I like the sex. No, I love the sex. The best part is knowing some guy wants to pay me for it. It validates me. It's always better when they pay for it."

That would have been my answer verbatim. "Did someone put you up to this?"

She flustered. "No, it's just how I feel. The first trick I turned was the hottest sex I'd ever had. For reals."

"Suppose I offered you twenty thousand dollars. Cash. All you'd need to do is go back to school and quit hooking."

Without hesitating she replied, "I'd take your money and sell my ass the next day. It's what I love doing."

I decided to see just how much she loved the trade using the casting couch technique. "Have you ever been with another woman?"

"No, I'm straight."

"So am I. But, part of the business is presenting girl-on-girl for arousal of your clients."

Her face reddened slightly. "So far, I've only done straight lays, blow jobs and hand jobs." I wasn't sure if it was due to embarrassment over her lack of experience or discomfort with the nature of upper-end work. I was going to find out.

"What's the most you've ever earned?"

"A hundred and fifty for a fuck."

"And the least?"

"Fifty for a hand job."

She was selling herself too cheaply; a rookie mistake. She didn't know her own value.

I took a thousand dollars from my wallet and put it on the table. "Strip for me."

There was no music, but to her credit, she managed a nice shimmy to a beat in her own head and came off as sexy. Her bra was white and panties blue. She needed a sense of style. She dropped the undies and stood before me in the buff, unashamed of her body. She had no reason to be uncomfortable nude. Her figure was stunning and nearly flawless. Her skin was pale and creamy. Her only physical defect was the slight band of acne on her face, but that was easily remedied.

I slid my own panties from under my skirt. "A thousand dollars to bring me to climax. Think about the money on the table and get yourself off, too."

"I've never eaten a chick before."

"Has anyone licked your pussy?"

"Sure."

"Do that to me."

She began work on my clit, but was clumsy at first. "Just use the tip of your tongue. Roll around my clitty. Gently, but firm. Show it who's boss."

What Ivory's oral ability lacked in technique was compensated for with raw enthusiasm. I was becoming aroused. "I've never hired a prostitute before. Does the money I'm paying get you wet?"

She briefly stopped to answer, "Yeah. I'm really horny."

"Don't touch yourself. I want to see you come on your own without masturbating. Get back to work, you little tramp."

As commanded, Ivory continued the round and round on my hood. I moaned. She joined me in expressing herself.

She stopped again and cried out, "Oh, shit. I'm going to cum. Fuckity fuck. Yeah, you fucking bitch." She hadn't touched her own pussy. "Wow. That was a good one."

"Now bring me home." I badly wanted her to get me off. As her tongue entered my vagina, I shivered with a powerful blast. After I'd recovered, I said, "You did that well."

She remained naked and stood up. "Can I masturbate for you? I want to get off again."

I nodded and watched as this nubile tart used her fingers to bring herself to another powerful organism. She lacked any sense of shame. No doubt about it, she was a find.

It was then that I noticed the tattoo on her right butt cheek. It was a small green dollar sign. I inquired about its obvious meaning.

"I used my first earnings to get it. A show of my dedication and commitment."

"You have all the ingredients to be a success. We just need to work on your packaging."

~ ~ ~

Hours later, Ivory's hair had been professionally styled and highlighted. She stood before a mirror in a new age appropriate, yet classy looking skirt and blouse. All her underwear was now coordinated. She struggled to balance herself on a pair of four inch stiletto heels.

"These shoes are so uncomfortable. Why can't I wear wedges?" She was whining, like the teenager she still was. She tugged at the lingerie that was riding its way into her ass crack.

"Your comfort isn't of interest of your clients. Look at yourself in the mirror. Wouldn't a man pay top dollar to fuck you now?"

The protest was apparent on her face. "It's sexy. But, I did OK in my jeans and flats. Everything's soooo expensive. I've spent most of what I earned from you on this outfit and my room."

I felt like a nagging mother getting her daughter ready for her first prom. "You're an independent contractor. You cover your own overhead and expenses. Also, you were getting a hundred and fifty. You'll be charging five hundred a session dressed like this."

"An hour?"

"You're not a taxi. We don't have an hourly rate. A session can last fifteen minutes or three hours. You have to leave your client feeling completely satisfied. Drained and looking forward to coming back."

She turned and pushed her thick hair from her face. She looked lovely. A potential star in the making. She needed to work on the attitude.

On the drive back to the hotel where she'd start work immediately, she fidgeted in her new clothes for several minutes. Finally, she blurted out, "Do I have to do anal?"

Without taking my eyes off the road, I replied, "No. You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. You can suggest something else, if that's what a potential client wants. But, it is a popular request."

He face contorted into an Ewww expression. "So you do it?"

"Sure. I learned to like it with my husband."

"But it hurts. I didn't like it at all."

"You have to make sure the man inserts his cock in the right way. It can be very pleasurable."

"Can you teach me?"

She was coming around. An eagerness to learn and grow was a good sign. "Come to the penthouse after your first client. I'll work you over with a dildo so you can get used to it."

Ivory wiggled her ass a bit uncomfortably in the car seat but beamed at the knowledge I was willing to instruct her. You might just make a good partner after all, I thought to myself.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 9 of 12 ~ ~ ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds