• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 10

Penny's Worth Ch. 10

The Hand Full

"OMG! OMG! You cannot believe the John I just did. It was so fucking hot and weird." Ivory exuberantly bounced into the room the instant the elevator door opened. "He was the oldest guy I've ever done. He must have been at least forty. I got him hard with a BJ, and then he insisted on a sixty nine. I came so hard I squirted his face, and he was so into it."

"Slow down. You're wearing me out; just hearing you talk about it." I hoped I wouldn't get every detail of all her upcoming sexcapades.

"No. Here's the buzz. He keeps asking my age. And I keep saying I'm nineteen, but I'm not going to show him my ID. I'm not buying booze. He's just fucking me."

I waved my hand in the air. "The point, please."

"Oh, yeah, right. He said he wanted to see me again. But he wants me to do like this whole naughty school girl routine. You know, pleated plaid skirt, knee socks - the works. And he tipped me two hundred. Can you believe it?"

"Sure. Johns request all kinds of things. We don't judge a man's interests."

"So, here's the deal. I could do a cheerleader thing, too. I bet these old guys would eat it up."

"Fine. Just arrange for them to meet in your room. The hotel can't have a parochial-school tart hanging out in the bar. Just calm down."

"Sorry, I know I'm excited. I just love working here."

She caught her breath. "So, you're going to ass fuck me, right?"

I had a collection of dildos on the table. One with a rubber suction cup in the base was ready for her oral training. It was a full nine inches long, and five in circumference.

"Before we start, I want to see you perform fellatio."

"Do what?"

"Give it a blowjob."

"Oh, polish the knob."

She inserted it into her mouth as her wavy raven hair cascaded onto the imitation scrotum. She struggled to intake as much as possible. Her mouth was smaller than mine and she began to gag as it pushed farther toward her tonsils.

"You're working too hard." For the next fifteen minutes I instructed her on the best way to provide oral pleasure, the same techniques Quinn had provided to me. It was as if the methodology was being passed to a new generation.

"Alright, he's either creamed your face at this point, or he wants to fuck you in the ass. What do you do next?"

Her large eyes grew even bigger. "That's a really big dildo. I can't handle it."

I held it up. It was covered in her saliva. "Sure you can. Get your clothes off and straddle the sofa arm."

She did as instructed with only a minimal amount of whining. I had a jar of anal lube on the end table. "Apply a liberal amount of that into your rectum."

True to her immature nature, she made a scrunched up face, but scooped up a big dab of the glop on her index finger and carefully worked in into her anus. I insisted on a second helping using two fingers.

I held the phallus with a ribbed condom covering it in front of her face and told her to lube that too. She rubbed a bunch of the goo over the front. "Is that what you want inserted into your ass? Wouldn't it be easier to take if you coated it completely?"

She seemed to squeak anxiously, "I guess."

She applied more and gave the fake cock a brief handjob to spread the glob.

The dildo was aimed toward her anus. "Move your hips up and stop clenching your jaw. Take it like a woman."

The head went in easily. Ivory bucked only slightly and then began to relax her sphincter. I continued to push gradually as she moved her rump in a reciprocating action taking in more.

I looked down at the dollar symbol permanently tattooed onto her ass. It seemed tacky and cheap. Unless it could be covered over, she would be defined for the rest of her life by the frivolous decision of a teenager. I swatted her bottom hard across the mark with the palm of my hand. She drew in a sudden breath, and I pushed the rest of the dildo into her sluttish rear end.

She continued to shimmy her hips, and her toes curled as she adjusted to the massive intrusion. "Yes. It does feel good. Work that fucker into my ass."

I increased the rhythm of the seesaw motions. Ivory ground her crotch into the arm of the sofa and I could see she was beginning to leave a wet spot. "Please, don't stop. Keep it up."

I turned it to the right and then left as it continued to move inside. She came as I rammed it in hard and the rubber nuts slapped at her ass. She slid to the floor with it still embedded in her asshole.

"Can I ask a John if he wants to fuck me up the ass?" she said breathing heavily. The girl could definitely take cock.

~ ~ ~

It wasn't all that hard getting through to the head of International Federated Banc and Trust. Dropping the Suárez name easily got me access and he knew who I was instantly. A lot of the money for the purchase of drone aircraft for the Nicaraguan government had flowed through his bank, and he couldn't possibly be more accommodating.

"It's such a pleasure to speak with such a close personal associate of the General's." Richard Harden had a reputation as a ladies man and I had little problem arranging a meeting between us.

"Dinner would be fantastic," I replied at his invitation.

On my way out the hotel front door, I was stopped by Colonel Díaz. "Good evening Ms. Vivian. How are you tonight?"

"I'm fine, but leaving for dinner. I didn't realize you'd still be here. Does Suárez usually leave you behind?" I wondered if the man might be keeping an eye on me.

"There is still business to attend to while he is away. I handle affairs when the General is absent. Did he mention where he was going, I need to contact him."

"No. Sorry. He never mentions his destinations to me, either."

"No matter, I shall have to email and wait for his reply. Have a pleasant evening, ma'am." He turned and walked away. I suppose I was being silly to think Suárez would use a Colonel to keep tabs on me. Díaz still seemed to show a look of disapproval toward me.

Over the meal, I mentioned how lonely it was with the Defense Minister gone so often to be in the company of such a handsome man. In a low-cut dress and my pouting lips, he received my message loud and clear. However, I had additional enticement to seal our deal. "I have my younger half-sister staying with me for company. She's such a hand full. A complete wild child." I showed him a picture of Ivory on my cell phone. She was dressed in a pair of micro shorts and a halter top. "Who knows what trouble she may have gotten into while I've been out."

We decided to skip dessert and instead have something more interesting at my hotel suite.

When we entered the penthouse, there with bare legs draped over the edge of a white arm chair, sat Ivory, in nothing but a pair of tiny striped panties and a babydoll tee, with the television blaring away.

"Ah, I didn't think you'd be back so soon." She stood and presented a complete view of her sleek frame with a mischievous expression across her face. "And who is this hot guy you have with you?" She moved toward him like a predator stalking its prey.

"Put some clothes on. This is a guest." I tried to look angry, but not too angry.

"You just want him all to yourself." Ivory's whine worked perfectly in this little scene.

"Now ladies," Richard said playfully intrigued.

"Did she tell you how bad I can be? I'm grounded as it is. I can't see my friend or do anything fun." With that, she pulled her shirt over her head and presented her bare tits for his inspection. This was faster than I'd planned, but Richard had no complaints.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the sofa. "Mmmm, I can't help myself. I have this thing for older men."

"Can you even believe we're sisters? We're different as night and day," I said.

"Half-sisters; different fathers. I'm the one always in trouble." She nestled up to him. "So, what do you do?"

"I'm in banking. I'm the president of an international financial concern."

"Wow. This is so interesting. I'm studying finance in college. I want to get into global venture capital operations." Ivory had a talent for spinning a good line of bullshit. She rubbed his crotch and began stroking his erection. "It would be so nice to have some contacts for when I graduate."

I stripped down to my black garter belt and bra. "I don't know a thing about banking, but I'm not about to let Ivory have all the fun tonight." I saddled up on the other side of him while still keeping my high heels on. He had his pick between the classy but still slutty older sister and the young tart little sis. Few men can resist a set of sisters battling it out over him.

It was then that the miscreant teen did something we hadn't discussed. "It got this little tattoo, to show people how much I'm into finance." She pulled her panties down in back to expose the dollar sign. "Vivian's all torked because she says men will misunderstand and think I'm a whore or something. I just thought it would say how much I love economics."

Richard's trembling hand reached out to touch her brand. "No, I can see you're committed to the field."

Not about to be outdone, I slid my panties slowly down my nylon encased legs and said, "I'm mostly committed to having my pussy filled with some nice hard cock."

It didn't take long before I was bouncing up and down on his rod as he stayed seated, and I faced away from him. My little sister began sucking on my tits, and then we went into an impassioned French kiss.

After we'd finished our sibling reconciliation, Ivory said, "How about a turn for me?"

We changed positions, and I went to work sucking her firm nipples and licked and kissed my way down to her love nest that was being filled with the banker's hard cock.

For the next half hour the two of us took turns being fucked by him, until he came in Ivory's moist little snatch. As I lay back cuddled in Richard's arms, Ivory asked if she could, "Have a few sips of bourbon, since my sis says I'm underage and all that bullshit."

"Just this once and water it down," I called out and then turned to Richard and confided, "It's so hard keeping control of your wayward sister."

Ten minutes later, Ivory was playing some hip-hop beat and dancing seductively on the glass coffee table top.

"I hope you don't think I was being too forward in getting you involved in our little domestic set up. Suárez is too preoccupied to give me the sexual attention I need. It's so good to have someone who knows how to satisfy a woman. You're so superior to him in every way."

He eyes were mainly focused on watching Ivory jiggle her pert boobs and shaking her ass, but he took in the flattery hook, line and sinker.

"Not that I know a thing about high finance, but I imagine you've bested him in business, too. He goes on and on about something called bridge loans. I had no idea he was involved in roads and construction."

He started to laugh at my charming naivety and began to explain their various dealings. With the booze, naked cavorting bimbo, rapt attention of a woman half his age and mostly, his own inflated ego, he carefully detailed every instance of how he was charging two percent over standard rates and folding in exorbitant documentation and processing fees. We all had a good laugh at how the simple Defense Minister was handing out his country's money in excess of normal practices - all into the cameras recording each and every word of the banker's duplicity.

In a few days, Suárez would view the video. He'd grovel at my feet as I insulted his inferiorities, he'd vow to prove me wrong, we'd have tremendous intercourse, and then he'd use the information to splay the bankers hide on the board room table. It worked every time, I was told. In this instance, all fees would be done away with, the bridge loan converted to fall a full percentage below prime and Suárez saved his nation's defense budget tens of millions of dollars - most of which he'd pocket for his own benefit.

Unlike the dancing chica on the coffee table, I'd taken to mixing my drinks predominantly with water and was paying rapt attention to the information Suárez and his business adversaries loved to boast about so much.

The evening with the banker finished with an oral extravaganza using my mouth as little sister slithered her arms around his body. The poor bastard would never know what was about to hit him, but at least he had a good sendoff before heading to his coming onslaught.

As Ivory dressed, I handed her an envelope containing a thousand for her services. She had no idea this was anything other than a wild evening for one of my special Johns, nor did she need to know. "You did very well. I liked how you improvised."

"That was the best time, the naughty sister routine rocks," she exclaimed. "It's like a variation of the college girl in finance trouble character I'm doing for some of my clients. They gobble that shit up of a sophomore having to sell her ass to make tuition payments."

"So, you've dropped the Catholic school girl act?"

"No, a lot of the beef-burgers still like it, but I've noticed Yelp is starting to rate college girl higher."

"You're up on Yelp?"

"Sure, I trend on Twitter, too. How else can you track what the fares want?"

I wanted to explain how actually talking to clients was a good way to know what they liked, but let it go. Ivory had been doing pretty well for herself using her own methods.

As she headed toward the elevator door, she said, "If you get bored and want to do the slut sisters thing again, let me know. It may not be the money you usually get, but it is fun and we can rock some serious cock with it."

I looked around the quiet penthouse living room. It would be days before I had another client here. I considered her offer. Maybe getting the top end rate wasn't everything.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 10 of 12 ~ ~ ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds