• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 11

Penny's Worth Ch. 11

Chapter 11

Too Much Further

I rode the glass elevator up to Quinn's condo. No, it was Miriam's place. She was emphatic about being called that when we talked on the phone. We hadn't seen each other since the sendoff party and her bloodshot eyes from when we woke up that morning, were my most recent memory of her.

She greeted me warmly once the door opened. She looked different. Her hair was longer and looser. She gained a little weight, but looked healthy. The perpetual dieting to stay in demand wasn't necessary any more. She looked happy.

"I'm sorry I haven't been getting together with you at the beach. It's just that I had to walk away from everything for a while. I couldn't handle the temptations."

I understood. Most women have a difficult giving up the trade, especially at our end of it. The money, the attention, the excitement; it is all addictive.

I looked around her living space. Most of the sleek trendy furnishings and art pieces were gone. The room was mostly filled with brown cardboard packing boxes.

"I've sold the place. I made a ton of money off the sale. Ryan and I bought a two-story ranch in the suburbs. Can you believe it? I'm looking at buying a Jeep next weekend."

"So, the two of you are happy? There is light at the end of the tunnel?"

She looked ecstatic; almost glowing. "It's a fucking rainbow. I never thought I'd feel this way about someone else. And I haven't forgotten; it was you that changed the course of my life." She grabbed my hand and squeezed. "I want you to be my maid of honor."

I hugged her. We were still friends. It's what I needed most right now. "Is Ryan here now?"

"He's at the ER. He had to cover a day shift."

"I hate to press the issue, but I need to talk to Quinn. I need her guidance."

She hesitated at first, as if she wanted to blot all evidence of Quinn's existence from her past. We both knew that was impossible. At last, she came around.

I told her about my existence in the Presidential suite as the courtesan of Nicaraguan defense minister Emile Suárez.

"He's the man on the news." Her eyes seemed to grow with admiration. "The one buying all those Predators to fight the terrorists in his country. He was interviewed just last week at a local defense company talking about how Nicaragua was the final line of safety before those animals infiltrated the US."

"He's doing way more than that." I began to explain my own business arrangement with him. The seduction and spying on business associates. The briefcases filled with currency arriving at all hours, from what I'd gather were US government sources. "It's all corrupt. It's all smoke and mirrors. Suárez has people convinced terror attacks from his nation are imminent. They're just peasants fighting for land rights."

"How do you know that? General Suárez has been a great supporter in protecting this country."

"It's all a scam to get our government to finance the fighting down there. He's told me those are the same people they called communists in the 1960s and drug traffickers in the 1990s. Now they've been rebranded as international extremists." I caught my breath and continued, "Suárez figured out how to carve out a substantial chuck of money from the global war on terror."

I didn't expect her to believe me. Like everyone else, she'd been fed a steady diet of fear of foreign invaders for years. One group of extremists threatening our exceptionalism after another. Sure, there were evil and dangerous people out there, but the battle had become an anxiety industry years ago.

"You've seen how things really work at the local level. Anyone can be bought. It makes sense at the highest." Quinn not only believed me, she seemed to accept it as simply business as usual. "You know how the system works."

My raw emotions began to pour out to the person I trusted most. "I'm not even Penny anymore; she's nearly gone. I've been Vivian since you left. She's a conniving weasel that's just a useful tool for Suárez. Penny barely exists to Dave anymore, either. He wants Stella to come back."

Quinn broke down with me and held me closely. "I can't advise you. You're at a level I never knew existed. Can you leave?"

"No, if I tried, Suárez would extract revenge. He knows who I really am. He's good at finding out everything about those he deals with."

"Then all you can do is ride things out and look for your exit."

An exit sign wouldn't be easy to spot; I realized that the week before. It was the first time I'd recognized what Suárez truly was and realized how dangerous the man could be.

~ ~ ~

Suárez had carefully reviewed the video I'd made with Richard Harden. He'd gone through all the emotions, and we'd had athletic intercourse for hours. He lay in bed with me next to him, plotting and planning. Harden's days as a player in the corporate world would be severely numbered; Suárez would take delight in seeing to that. "A dissident raid on his board of directors should have the desire effect." He said it aloud, not expecting me to understand, only to be impressed by his acumen.

With that issue settled, he reversed to video to watch Ivory dancing salaciously on the table. "And who is this one? Is she really your half-sister?

It seemed to be to my advantage to mislead him. "Yes, she followed me into the business. She's quite wild right now, but I'm sure she'll calm down soon."

"I like her fire. You must bring her to the party tomorrow night. She will be prefect."

I'd forgotten that he'd mentioned a party being held in his honor by several of his well-wishers and those who feared him. Several of the ladies from the Aventeen have been invited, including Darleen. I made a mental note to tell Ivory to avoid that cunt at all costs; I knew I would. All of us would be well paid for the entertainment we would add to the festivities.

Later that morning I traveled down to the bar, where I knew I'd find Ivory. For some reason, I decided to stop on the second floor. I'd heard rumors the entire floor was being updated and modernized. If the stories were true, it was the money Suárez and his people were generating that was being used to finance the rehab. Eventually, floor by floor the entire hotel was to be upgraded. The door opened, and the entire floor had been gutted. A construction crew was busily finishing the demo.

I wondered how long it would be before the women who practiced our trade at the Aventeen were pushed out. Once the hotel was competitive for the corporate class, they wouldn't need or want our salacious business any longer. In my own way, I was working hard to implement our demise.

"Have you seen the work being done on the second floor?" I asked starting my conversation with Ivory.

"No, but I've heard there's a lot of money going into this place. It should be really nice to work here once they finish." True to form, she was as oblivious to the future as the rest.

"How would you like to earn two thousand tonight?"

She jumped at the chance without hearing the details. I told her about the party.

"Can I drink there?" It was as if she was asking my permission. I liked that I still had some control over her.

"Yes, but don't get drunk. You aren't there to party. You have a job to do."

"But I can still have fun?"

"We all will, but be professional." I knew I'd need to keep an eye on her. Still she'd come a long way in a short time.

We arrived at a large mansion to the north of the city. Suárez had a suitably impressive Mercedes limousine arrive at an appropriately late time. The three of us rode in the back of the chauffeured vehicle. I wore a long black sheath, with a slit up the side. Ivory wore a shorter pale pink number that highlighted her long tapered legs, which made her look younger than her nineteen years. Suárez entertained himself on the ride by impressing her with his velvety words and eyeing her legs, which she conveniently parted occasionally for his viewing pleasure.

I stepped out first and then locked onto his arm when he disembarked, as if I was a part of his jewelry. The host and the rest of the ensemble rushed to greet him. I was there as part of the set piece intended to impress. Ivory tagged closely behind adding further credence to his spectacle.

The opulent hall held nearly every excessive splendor one could imagine. Huge platters of food, fine wine and liquors, a live band and beautiful women abound. It might have been any soiree held by the wealthy, but this was, at its heart, an orgy. Most of the women were paid for their services, but many were sexual libertines who enjoyed multiple partners.

I had never been to one and even with my prior experiences, I felt nervous. I half expected to see piles of naked bodies writhing amass on the dance floor. A brunette woman serving as party coordinator informed me that all group activities would take place in an adjacent room directly up the stairs.

"Let us start immediately," said Suárez. Everyone knew it was a direct command, not the request that his tone seemed to suggest.

He pointed to Ivory, who had already found her first drink, while I remained on his arm. As we made our way up the stairs, he'd point at various women to join our gathering. All were unknown to me, but each had one thing in common; each was breathtakingly attractive.

We arrived in a paneled room. A number of coat racks had been set up for the ladies to hang our eveningwear. Like me, some continued to wear their lingerie; others got completely naked. I made sure Ivory wore a wide banded garter belt to obscure her hooker emblem. It was no secret most of us were prostitutes, but there was no reason to advertise the fact.

"I'm going to start with your sister this evening. I hope you won't mind," Suárez said to me. Oddly, it seemed gentlemanly of him to ask. Perhaps it was a sign of how far my moral compass had drifted.

We watched as she positioned herself prostrate on a sofa. He was swift to mount her, and then he rhythmically moved on top. Two of the women positioned themselves on either side of her and began sucking her breasts, while a third bent over her face and kissed her on the mouth when Suárez wasn't engaged in the activity.

I stood in front of the sofa and began a passionate embrace with a naked blonde, so that we could put on a show for his benefit. Her hands found my ass, while mine explored her breasts. I recognized her from television. She did the evening weather on one of the news programs. She was no prostitute, but as I learned later, was a regular attendee of the resident orgy scene as a way of advancing her career. She was a talented performer both on and off the screen.

The weather girl worked her way down to my navel and used her tongue to thoroughly explore its depths. At last, she found my honeypot, and lapped at my clitoris with vigor. I came quickly and screamed in abandoned delight. Ivory came seconds after with an even louder cry.

Suárez was out to prove his virility to all those in the room and stood with his cock still erect and load intact. He had a band around the base of his penis that prevented unintended ejaculation. It was swollen and glimmered with the juices of my faux half-sister's pussy. "On your knees," he said pointing toward me.

I was laid on my stomach, and the two women to the side held my legs down and pulled apart. His erection rammed into my rectum, and he swatted my ass. I knew this position well. It was time for me to be disciplined for my derision of his abilities.

"I just fucked your sister. She came for me, and I still have something left for you. I can do as I please with you. Remember you are at my discretion. Everything you have is due to me."

We'd run variations of this scene before. This time it sounded more deep-seated than usual. More real. It was definitely being played for the benefit of those in the room.

I looked up to see a group of his men had entered the room. He pointed at Ivory and said, "I am done with her. Enjoy her for the remainder of the evening."

She giggled with delight as the two men removed their clothing and ran their hands over her body. A short time later, one had his cock in her pussy, while the other man embedded himself in her anus. She began to moan again and verged upon another powerful climax.

The thought of my little bogus sister and me, both being sodomized at the same time sent me into another splurge. I called out, "Please forgive me, sir; you are better."

His cock remained rock hard as he withdrew it from my asshole. To my surprise, he pointed to two of his men and said, "I am done with his one for the evening, too. Enjoy her as you would her sister."

I looked at him harshly. I was the mistress; his American concubine.

As if reading my mind, he said, "You are still my paid whore. You will do as I say."

As commanded, I squatted down next to Ivory, over a man who fucked my whorish cunt, as another stood over me entered my rectum with his cock.

Suárez pointed at the blonde weather reader and instructed her to clean off his cock. She did so and then happily bent to swallow his manhood. In my mind, I could almost see the strings tied to all of us, merrily dancing like marionettes as he directed our movements.

~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 11 of 12 ~ ~ ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds