• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 12

Penny's Worth Ch. 12

The Sum Total

I stood along a railing overlooking the dance floor in my black gown. Ivory was cavorting with abandon on the dance floor with a handsome young gentleman dressed in a stylish tux and colorful bowtie. If her pattern continued, she'd dance to one song, before grabbing him by the hand and leading him to a room for a round of uninhibited intercourse.

There were men, many men, who approached me. I'd apparently been given permission to fuck anyone I wanted for the rest of the evening. I wasn't in the mood. I wasn't jealous that Suárez had fucked other women. I knew he would long before we got here. I knew he had other mistresses stashed throughout the world. That didn't bother me.

Somehow, I was bothered by being allowed to screw other men directly in front of him. Sure, I'd had video sex that he reviewed and critiqued. That seemed different, like a form of business pornography for his use.

I watched as Ivory disappeared from the dance floor with yet another partner.

"Why the sad face, Pequeñita?"

I turned toward Suárez. "I was surprised you'd allow me to have intercourse in front of you. Doesn't it damage your pride to see me with people who work for you?"

"Yes. It does. However, no more that my pride is wounded each time I know that you carry on relations with you husband when I am away. More so. With my men, you are simply fucking. That is your purpose. However, with David, you are making love. That is a thing I can no longer live with."

My heart nearly stopped. I had never mentioned the name of my husband to him or anyone in his organization. "What? What do you mean by that?"

He looked resolute and harshly stared into my eyes. In a low uncompromising tone he said, "Fuck everyone here you want tonight. Tomorrow, you will implement divorce proceedings against your husband. I am unwilling to share your affections any longer."

Foolishly, I retorted, "And if I refuse?"

"The choice is yours." He ran a finger carefully along the side of my face. "You can become a divorced woman or a widow. Either way, you are mine."

Not uttering another word, Suárez turned and walked away. I stood there frozen and speechless until Ivory returned to the dance floor for another male.

~ ~ ~

"He really threatened to kill Dave?" asked Quinn when I finished my story.

"Not is so many words, but I've seen what he's done to other people. He's ruthless, capable and wouldn't hesitate to get what he wants. I told him I was working on it to buy time, but I can't put it off anymore."

"Is he still in town?"

"No, he flew to Managua to be on his yacht this weekend. I'm supposed to join him. I don't know what to do."

Quinn ran the information through her mind, the same as I'd been doing all week. Running away with Dave wasn't an option, it was too much to ask him to abandon everything for my stupidity, and I didn't want the chance of him being harmed either. My only option seemed to be to give into Suárez.

Quinn remained silent for several minutes with a hand over her mouth. At last, she moved her fingers from in front of her face. "Is there anyone from Suárez's staff that you can use an ally? Maybe someone who can reason with him?"

There was no one I could think of who I'd consider a friend. Most of his people ignored me or in the case of Colonel Díaz, begrudging tolerated my presence. Then it hit me, he was the one to talk with. Díaz was the most likely to have some form of influence.

Without saying the specifics of my plan, I thanked Quinn and left immediately. There was no good to come from her knowing more. I didn't want to endanger her life, if my gambit failed.

I drove to the Aventeen and searched out Colonel Díaz on the fifth floor. It was relatively quiet, since most of the rest of the staff had returned with Suárez to Nicaragua.

I explained my predicament to him, and he listened with dispassion, occasionally shaking his head in silence.

"Is there anything I can do? I never intended to be Suárez's mistress forever."

"Yet you were willing to accept all that he offered in exchange for your sexual favors. You saw no consequence to you immoral behavior?" His look of benign disapproval had transformed into one of pure contempt.

I felt humbled and ashamed that I'd allowed myself to go so far into Suárez's web of deceit and control. I'd become a willing coconspirator in the man's schemes. "No, I was foolish."

"And do you now know where he is at this moment?" His tone was not of a man asking a question, but of one of demanding information.

Trembling for my fear, shame and sense of hopelessness, I said, "I was told not to tell anyone."

Díaz grabbed me by both shoulders and shook me as if trying to bring me out of my own self-loathing trance. He shouted, "Listen to me you stupid bitch, I can help us both, but you must tell me where the General is. We both know what needs to happen."

I didn't want to know. I just wanted my old life back. "He's in Managua. He was going to be on his boat."

"Listen to me very closely. Leave here now. Go to your husband and say nothing more to anyone. If the wrong people were to find out, it could have dire consequence for us, your husband included."

I nodded, too emotional to speak.

"Go now. Leave my sight."

~ ~ ~

I waited at home for Dave to return that Friday night. He arrived home just after dark. I debated what to tell him. I realized it had to be my burden alone to carry.

At the doorway, I greeted him with a passionate kiss. Dave was in a good mood and eager for my attention. "Is this a date night with Penny?"

"No, she's not here tonight. I'll take care of any of your needs." I grinned seductively. I'd become too good at turning on my allure, but for now I needed to use it once more.

He began to feel my ass and breasts. I wanted him to spend the entire night enjoying my body and talents to their fullest. I needed him to do that, now more than ever.

"There is something I'd like you to tell me," I said as I attempted to control my nervousness.

"I love you, Stella."

"And I love you, too, but I need you to honestly tell me you can't tolerate what I've been doing for a living anymore. Tell me you can't stand the thought of me sharing myself with anyone but you. Demand that I do away with Penny, forever."

"Is that what you want?"

"It needs to be what you want."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, I know I was the one that pushed you into this, but it's taken too much of you away from me. I want Stella back. Fulltime and exclusive."

It was as if the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. "Thank you. It's good to be back performing my unpaid tricks only for you as a part of my wifely duties."

He kissed me once again, and I knew I was about to be carried off to the bedroom for a night of passionate love making.

He flashed his shit consuming smile that usually made my knees go weak. "I'll miss Penny. She was fun."

I allowed the straps of my thick satin negligee to slip over my arm and the garment fell to the floor, exposing my naked body. "I guarantee that you won't miss Penny at all."

As predicted, I was carried into the bedroom and began the evening's festivities with his cock in my mouth. Using my hands and oral cavity working in concert, I brought him to the brink of ecstasy three times, without allowing him to ejaculate.

His cock next journeyed to my eager vagina. It was partially selfishness and part to enhance his own enjoyment that I carefully managed to have him pull out when I knew he was close to cuming. I should have felt bad that I acquired two substantial organisms, while denying him even one, but I wanted to make his first of the evening one for the ages.

For nearly two hours, I fucked and sucked him in the ways that my vast arsenal of professional experience had attained. Having a former sex worker for a wife does have its advantages and that night; Dave got to experience the full worth of them all.

As his balls were beginning to turn a deep shade of blue, I got onto my knees on the bed and pointed my ass into the air. He watched as I slathered my rectum with lubricant and uninhibitedly inserted three fingers.

"I want you to shoot as much of your sperm into my ass as possible."

His cock easily slid into me, and my breasts shook as he hammered my anus with his full strength. I came in a sluttish scream and cried out for more.

When he came I could feel his spasms as each wave of goo shot into me.

He lay back exhausted, and I encouraged him to sleep. I allowed him a few hours of rest and recovery, before he awoke to discover his penis in my hungry mouth. His cock grew as I slurped away and for the next twenty minutes, I pleasured him with my most elite of techniques. He blasted down my throat, and I swallowed every drop.

By dawn the next morning, Dave again awoke with his cock engulfed in my mouth. Like before I used my lips, tongue and fingers to bring it to its maximum length. This time, however, I mounted him as he lay on his back. I rode him like a bucking bull, using my knees to move myself pillar-to-post along his shaft. I caressed and teased him with my breasts, until he finally blew a substantial load into my talented pussy.

As he lay still catching his breath, I rose up on my knees and allowed him to see his semen dribble out of my vulva.

"I'm exhausted," he admitted.

"But you'll keep coming back for more, won't you?"

"You know it, Baby."

~ ~ ~

By breakfast we were both sore but knew there would be more to come later in the day. We had the television on to some sporting event, when a new bulletin interrupted the normal broadcast.

"Breaking News," the announcer said. "Last night, General Emile Suárez, Nicaraguan Defense Minister was killed by what is believed to be a terrorist bomb explosion on board his private yacht off shore of the coast of Managua."

The news instantly caught our attention.

"No, this can't be," shouted Dave.

"We take you to a news conference with Colonel Alberto Díaz, the General's chief of staff," came the announcer's voice.

"Last night, in a cowardly attack by the extremist forces that have plagued our nation, General Suárez and all of his senior staff were killed by an explosive device planted on his vessel. There were no survivors. I have been appointed by the democratic leadership of Nicaragua as his intermediate replacement."

I looked at Dave, he appeared to be stunned by the sudden turn of events. I tried to display an appropriate expression.

"I have been assured by both the President and congressional leaders of this great nation that they will continue to provide their fullest possible support as our two nations battle these radical elements. Over the coming days, I will request additional funding to prevent the spread of this kind of wanton destruction upon the soil of the United Sates."

Dave remained glued to the television for hours as he came to terms with Suárez passing. Most of the day was devoted by the cable channels to providing every gruesome details of how the terrorists had constructed bombs in secretive jungle hideouts and smuggled them onto the yacht of General Suárez. Paid expert analysts debated if Predators would be enough to wipe out the insurgents and if so how much more funding should be provided by our government.

I, of course, knew the number of drones didn't matter. There was never any intention of completely eliminating the jungle fighters. Doing that would bring the flow of money to a stop, something the governments of the US and Nicaragua, and now especially, Colonel Alberto Díaz, didn't want to happen. I said nothing. That was my agreement.

A day later, I returned to the Aventeen. Most of the fifth floor staff was packing the remainder of their equipment and belongings.

I ventured to the Presidential suite to find my clothing had been conveniently boxed for me. There were a few items I grabbed from the room safe, including the video cards I'd made, which I tucked into a small duffle bag; the rest I didn't care about. To my surprised, Díaz insisted upon meeting me personally in the penthouse.

"We are leaving this den of iniquity. The General's indulgences in this place is something that is no longer be part of our mission. If you wish, you may take your personal effects." Díaz pointed to a few cardboard boxes labeled, 'la puta'.

"No, there's nothing I want from those. There are many expensive dresses and some jewelry. Someone may want to sell them and give the money to the poor or throw them away. I am done with all of this."

Díaz looked at me sternly. "Remember our agreement of silence. The consequences still remain for you were all facts were to be revealed."

"Don't worry; I would never say or write anything that would disclose the real national origin of you or the General."

~ ~ ~

For the rest of the week, I denied sex to Dave. I wanted him to be able to withstand what I had planned for Saturday.

Promptly at one minute before 7 PM, I said, "As you know, I had to put Penney to rest. I can't revisit her again. There would be too many temptations. However, she wants you to know, you'll be in good hands with Stella."

"So far, it's been great, but something needs to be handled by you soon." He eyed the way I was dressed. I wore a tight a burgundy skirt and contrasting blouse, along with seamed stockings and a pair of patent leather stiletto sling back heels. What I wore underneath would remain up to his imagination until later.

"We'll get to that soon enough, but Penny had a going-away gift for you."

Perfectly on time, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Ivory. She was dressed in a tight burgundy skirt and contrasting blouse, along with seamed stockings and a pair of patent leather stiletto sling back heels; all similar to the outfit I wore. Her raven hair had been freshly styled, and she looked stunning.

"Good evening sir, my name is Ivory. I'm here to serve you and your wife in any way you desire for the evening."

I gave her an approving nod, and she winked back at me. Ivory met me in a close embrace, and the two of us kissed as my husband stood there watching with his erection reaching full capability.

~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Penny's Worth Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds