• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Not To Be Trusted

Not To Be Trusted

There's no better work than a nice easy job, on a flat roof, in glorious sunshine, for a lady that just leaves you to get on with the job.

I'd just finished re-fixing a gutter bracket for Jayne when I noticed that the lead flashing around her chimney, on the main house roof, was beginning to come away. I don't have the equipment or the insurance to fix a problem like that one but thought it best to point it out to her all the same.

"I'm not looking for work Jayne but that chimney needs a bit of attention. The flashing's coming away. It could cause a leak inside the house."

"How do you mean?" she replied.

"Well, you see where that grey sort of fold is.."

"Would I see it better if I get up your ladder?" she interrupted.

"Oh yeah. I'll hold it but take your time" I said. I was happy to encourage her to take a closer look because Jayne had a lovely pair of legs and her extremely short skirt left very little to my imagination.

"It's not that I don't trust you Rob," she said as she began slowly climbing the ladder, "but I've been ripped off by tradesmen before you know."

"No problem Jayne," I answered as her pert little arse passed within centimetres of my lecherous eyes.

Up she went carefully, rung by rung, until her feet were now at my eye level. I simply had to look up; this was far too good an opportunity to miss.

"Fucking Hell!" I whispered to myself, looking up to see the two lovely cheeks of Jayne's arse and a glimpse of her neatly trimmed pussy. No wonder I couldn't spot a 'panty line' as she'd passed by me earlier. She wasn't wearing any!

"Oh I see what you mean," Jayne remarked, spotting the rather obvious repair job that was needed. She looked down to find me gazing unashamedly up her skirt at the wonderful sight before my eyes; barely one metre from my lecherous gaze.

"Oh I don't bother wearing knickers around the house on hot days like today Rob. D'you like what you see?"

What could I say? "Indeed I do. There's quite a view from down here," I answered boldly.

"Would like to taste me Rob? Would you like to taste my pussy?" she asked lowering herself back down the ladder.

I didn't answer. As she climbed down my hands slid gently up the back of her thighs and onto her bottom, raising her skirt up around her waist as I did so.

My tongue found its way to Jayne's tight arsehole as I gently parted her cheeks. She let out a little moan as it played around her most private entrance. I wouldn't normally go for the arse first but it seemed so natural given the way that she had lowered herself onto my face.

My right hand began to play with her moist pussy as I continued rimming Jayne and it wasn't long before I had two fingers deep inside her pussy. She continued her pleasured moans as I lowered her to the next rung down. This gave me a better angle to lick her pussy as she stuck her bottom out away from the ladder. She tasted so sweet and was almost dripping by this time. She gasped a little as I inserted a moistened finger into her arse. Her pussy was crying out to be licked and her juices tasted heavenly; I was lapping up every drop of her but really needed to be inside her. My cock was almost bursting at the thought of fucking Jayne, and the thought of her taking me into her mouth; there was no way a woman like this would refuse to suck me off!

"Let me down!" she demanded. "We can go into the garage."

She didn't bother pulling her skirt down and practically dragged me to the garage, where the washing machine was placed conveniently by the side-door, and just revving up for the spin cycle.

No words were needed as I bent Jayne over the washer. Her pussy looked even more inviting from this angle and she had spread her legs very well for me. Her pussy glistened invitingly in the sunlight that was streaming in through the frosted window of the garage.

I undid my belt and took off my trousers, taking my throbbing cock in one hand and spreading Jayne wider still with the other. It felt fantastic as I slipped my raging hard-on inside her; she was more than ready to be penetrated and I began pounding her with my full nine inches. She struggled for breath as I continued to pound her from behind, never letting slip my tight grasp of her thighs as I thundered into her.

"Don't come yet," I thought to myself. The feeling was too good to be over too quickly. Jayne was a lady that deserved a good long fucking even though it would have been nice to empty my hot, creamy spunk inside her right now.

"Stop Rob. I want to suck you. I wanna suck some cock. Stop now!" Reluctantly, I withdrew from her pussy but in a split second, Jayne was on her knees with my cock in her mouth, gently squeezing my balls as she sucked.

Not only was Jayne a good fuck, she knew how to give head too. She expertly sucked and licked my throbbing purple head, pursing her lips around it as she put it back into her mouth, and licking at the tip as she took it out.

This was sheer heaven. Fucking her from behind was fantastic but this was a blowjob to die for!

"Don't come yet!" I reminded myself. Anyway, it would be rude to come in Jayne's mouth on the first 'date', or would it?

"You gonna fuck me again Rob?" she asked, surely not expecting me to give a negative answer.

"Just how you want it Jayne," I reassured her. As long as I was in one of her holes I didn't care just now.

She hopped up onto the washing machine, which was now in its full spin cycle, and lay vibrating on her back. She raised her legs in the air and used both hands to spread her swollen pussy lips wide open for me.

I quickly guided my glistening cock into her and was balls deep inside Jayne within seconds. It was nice to have a firm, yet tender grip on her inner thighs as I maintained a perfect rhythm going deep inside Jayne, then pulling almost all the way out.

I felt every single length as it slid in and out of Jayne, each one more intense than the last until I could hold back no longer. The most intense orgasm had built up inside me. I pulled my cock from her pussy and finished myself off by hand, shooting my hot sticky spunk all over Jayne's glowing pink pussy. I must have shot bucket loads over her as she gently rubbed it into her clitoris and onto her slender tummy.

"Fuck Jayne," I wheezed, "that was one fantastic fuck!"

"Rub my clitoris," she demanded "NOW!".

I did as I was told, barely able to recover from my own orgasm. Jayne was screaming herself to orgasm, helped by the washing machine, and as she rolled her gorgeous blue eyes and threw back her head, I knew she was having the most wonderful climax. Her thighs were shaking, her body was trembling and then suddenly, her screams turned to breathless gasps as she urged me to stop rubbing, placing my hand on her come stained inner-thigh.

"Fuck!" she gasped, barely able to breathe another word at that moment.

"Fuck!" she gasped again, a little quieter and less urgently than before.

"Oh yeah," I agreed, almost lost for words myself.

Two minutes of perfect, really perfect, silence passed.

"Shall we go and have a brew while I write your bill?" I asked cheekily!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Not To Be Trusted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 711 milliseconds