• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An After School Lesson

An After School Lesson

The 1:15 bell rang at the St. Agnes academy. The students filed into the classroom of Ms. Mary Bennett the 12th grade math teacher. The teenagers were dressed in neat uniforms and sat down quietly. The girls wore plaid skirts and blue sweaters; the boys wore black blazers with kaki pants. The classroom was conservatively decorated; only a cross-hung on the wall.

"All right let's start the lesson." said Ms. Bennett As she began to write an equation on the board, another student entered the room.

The student was 18-year-old Hunter Jones, a student known for his rude behavior and his inability to conform to the hierarchy of the school. He had stumbled into class, a rare occurrence. He looked like a ragamuffin, his uniform dirty, sleeves rolled up, tie loosened, and brownish hair going in every direction. Nevertheless, this was a rare occurrence, which caused the students in the class to begin whispering to one another. This caught the attention of Ms. Bennett.

The teacher turned to the boy and said, "Mr. Jones it's nice of you to join us." Hunter glared at the teacher before walking to his seat.

Ms. Bennett turned to the board and said, "Ok lets continue with the lesson."

Hunter sat down at his desk towards the back of the room and put his head down. He was in no mood to learn about quadratic equations; he never was in the mood to learn. The only reason why he even showed up to class was to look at Ms. Bennett's sexy figure. She was much younger than most of the teachers, at age 27 she was in her sexual prime however she was secretly a virgin.

She wore a simple white blouse that hardly hid her large breasts, which were covered in a black lace bra. She also wore a short black pencil skirt and a pair of brown slip on shoes. She fixed her large, round glasses that gave her a nerdy look. Her soft voice helped sooth his troubled mind. She was the one teacher that didn't yell at him for showing up late or smelling like weed or booze. He also found her incredibly attractive and would fantasize about her frequently.

The 2:10 bell rang signaling the end of the school day. The students filed out of the classroom in an orderly fashion all except for Hunter who was asleep drooling on his desk dreaming of what panties Ms. Bennett was wearing today. The teacher was packing up her belongings when she noticed there was still one student in her classroom.

She walked over to the boy's desk with her trusty ruler in hand and smacked the instrument on the hard wood of the desk. Hunter snapped awake.

"Huh, what?" He mumbled.

"Why do you even bother showing up to my class?" She asked.

"I mean, if your just gonna sleep why can't you sleep in your room?" The teacher scolded him.

"I don't know, I just like looking at you strut around in those sexy clothes of yours." Hunter said. He reached for his professor's skirt as if he was going to take a peak. Mary slapped the boy's hand away and yelled,

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The boy laughed while Mary's face turned bright red. She pushed back her black bangs and asked,

"Are you drunk, I can smell alcohol on your breath?"

"No I'm not." The boy slurred.

"Really, let me check your bag Mr. Jones." The teacher spoke sternly.

"No." The boy replied.

Mary grabbed the bag anyways, opened up the largest pocket and began searching though it. Inside she found few items of any educational value. Comic books, a pack of cigarettes, and a broken pencil were the only things she saw. That was until she opened up the second pocket. Nothing had prepared Mary for what she saw next. Inside the bag she found a kinky porn magazine titled 'Mistress, may I' and a pair of cute pink panties with a wet stain on them. The teacher blushed again before placing the items on the desk.

"What are these?" She asked.

The boy was stunned and embarrassed. He was unable to speak as if his mouth had been injected with Novocain.

"Whose panties are these?" She asked.

"Uh their my girlfriend's pair ma'am." He replied.

"I don't believe you, do you even have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes, her names Delia." He lied.

"Ah yes, Delia Reynolds that sweet innocent girl that sits in the front row?" She asked.

"Yes we've been going out for a while now." He replied.

"I don't think a girl like that would just hand her underwear over to you." She said.

"Why don't you tell me the truth for a change?" Mary asked.

The boy's cheeks were bright red with embarrassment he knew that he was done for.

"I'm sorry, I have been lying to you those panties are Delia's, but I stole them from her." he admitted.

"I took them from her room when we were hanging out one night." He added.

"Please don't tell her I took them, I really like her I don't want her to think I'm a pervert." He asked.

The teacher took a moment to process what she had heard while glaring at the boy with wanton desire. She cooked up a quick plan to loose her virginity and fulfill one of her most coveted fantasies. Her panties had become dripping wet, her pussy practically begging to be penetrated. She had long felt repressed by her strict religious upbringing, which had attempted to convince her that sex, was a dirty act meant only for procreation. She resented that belief, but kept her desires to herself because she didn't want to be judged.

However Hunter's delinquent behaviors had inspired her to unleash her sexual energy. She wanted to ride his cock, but she also wanted to punish him for his perverted behavior. She glanced again at his porn mag and a kinky idea popped into her head.

"So you don't want your girlfriend to find out huh?" She asked.

"Please don't tell her, I'm begging you." He said.

She replied, "if you're gonna beg get down on your hands and knees."

Hunter got to his knees and looked up at his new master standing over him. He felt slightly humbled by his submissive position, but also intrigued by Ms. Bennett's new personality.

"Now." She said. "I'm your mistress now and your gonna do exactly what I say is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Hunter replied.

"I want you to pull down your pants and bend over my desk, a dirty perv like you deserves a spanking." Ms. Bennett said.

Hunter complied; he walked over to the desk and pulled down his pants revealing his grey cotton briefs. Mary pushed him down onto the desk and spanked him with her ruler. He groaned in pain and pleasure, the sting of the ruler aroused him immensely. His cock became harder with each strike.

"You like being punished?" Mary asked.

"Yes, I love it mistress." Hunter replied.

After a few minutes of spanking his punishment was over and Mary allowed her slave to stand up and face her. She touched his cock with her ruler and noticed that he was pre-cumming through his underwear. She pulled it down revealing Hunter's hard dripping cock ready for a pussy to enter. Ms. Bennett grabbed his member and began stroking it while kissing him. Hunter reached under his teacher's skirt and felt her wet, warm pussy melting through her baby blue silk panties. The couple moaned passionately as they felt the warmth of each other's bodies.

Mary pushed Hunter further onto the desk and climbed on top of him. Mary pulled her panties down and inserted his cock inside of her pussy. Almost instantly she felt a wave of pleasure flow through her body. For once in her life she felt liberated. She began to grind her pussy into his trimmed bush, stimulating her clit. Hunter ripped open her blouse and un-hooked her bra revealing her beautiful milky white breasts and pink nipples. He reached up and began sucking on her right nipple gently biting it.

Mary moaned even louder, her pussy was dripping all over Hunters crotch wetting his cock and balls allowing him to penetrate her smoothly. Mary's body began shaking her crucifix necklace bouncing between her breasts haphazardly. She had experienced her first orgasm with a man. All those years of guilt and shame disappeared. She was finally liberated by this punk, this kid who most despised because he would not fall in line.

At that moment once the intense pleasure subsided a bit, she realized that she might have some things in common with Hunter. They were both misunderstood; they were outsiders in a society that respected faith and authority.

There was something rebellious and dangerous about what they were doing. They could be caught at any moment. Nevertheless, Hunter hopped on top of Mary and began to thrust inside of her kissing and biting her neck while they fucked. Hunter felt that he was about to cum he pulled out before he orgasmed and with a few strokes released his load on his teacher's breasts.

He groaned,

"Fuck that felt amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Mary replied.

The two cleaned each other off and began to get dressed again. Hunter gathered up his belongings and headed toward the door. Before he left Mary said,

"Hey, I didn't tell you could leave yet."

Hunter turned around and said,

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come to class more often." She said.

"You seem like a smart kid you just need to apply your self."

Hunter nodded,

"Yeah I just never tried cause I knew that I would never fit in."

"Also, I want you to return those panties to Delia or whoever they belonged to." Mary said.

"Yeah, I'll make sure Delia gets them." He said.

"She's a really nice girl, does she care about you?" Mary asked.

"Yeah she does, she worries about me a lot." Hunter replied.

"Well she doesn't need to know about what happened this afternoon, ok?" Mary said.

Hunter replied, "Thanks for not ratting me out, I promise that I'll be more respectful."

"Good I'll see you tomorrow my little slave." She winked at him.

Hunter smiled and left the classroom. He never looked at Ms. Bennett the same way again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An After School Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds