• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nice Guys Sometimes Laugh Last

Nice Guys Sometimes Laugh Last

123

Eric was on cloud nine after leaving work. His neck was still a little tender from Tara's assault in the steam room. "No pain no gain." Eric said to himself as he pulled in his driveway. He made his way inside, and plopped down on the couch. While on the couch he decided to send Tara a text. If she replied, he would call. But after not hearing anything for awhile he figured the events at the gym was just Tara feeling guilty, or worse yet Tara trying to hide the fact that she is attracted to Dorian.

"That was one hell of a way to hide something." Eric said to himself, before watching some t.v., then going to bed.

The next morning on his way to work, Eric went over a million ways he was going to approach Tara, about her leading him on. He also prepared himself for any excuse she may come up with. As he pulled into the parking lot he saw that Tara was already there.

"Ok this is the moment of truth." Eric said to himself, as he made his way to his office.

Before any sort of emotion had time register Tara was already greeting him with an intense kiss. "I am sooo sorry I missed your text last night." Tara said between kisses. "My phone died and it took forever for me to find my charger." Tara explained, while softly caressing Eric's face.

"It's ok I just thought...well I didn't know what to think honestly." Eric admitted.

"I hope you are not mad at me." Tara said, giving Eric a sorrowful look.

It was something about the way she looked at him that completely disarmed Eric. "Nah how can I be mad at such a pretty face. It was not like you tried to ignore me on purpose." Eric said, brushing off any apprehension he felt before coming into the office.

"Well good." Tara said, backing away. "I better stop, before I'm no longer able to control myself."

"Yeah I know what ya mean." Eric joked, showing Tara the side of his neck.

"Oh honey that is just a love mark. You haven't seen anything yet." Tara teased, as she regained her composure.

"Oh really, so I'm guessing I will find out tonight?" Eric said, trying not to sound too eager.

"Maybe. We will just have to see about that. Won't we?" Tara said nonchalantly.

"Oh you are such a tease."

"Moi. A tease. Never." Tara laughed. "I just don't want to scare you off."

"Oh I doubt there is anything you can do that will scare me." Eric boasted.

"I am going to hold you to your word." Tara grinned. "Now that I got my kiss fix. Let's discuss plans for tonight. Shall we? What say you plan on coming by my place, and I'll make dinner, and we will go from there."

"Yeah sounds good to me. Do you need me to bring anything?"

"Nope. Just bring yourself."

"That can be arranged." Eric said while involuntarily smiling from ear to ear. "Oh yeah! I better turn in this weekly report before someone chews off my head."

"Um that is my job." Tara interjected. "Well I won't chew your head, maybe something else though." She said while tracing her finger along the spot where she bit Eric.

"You will not hear me complain." Eric said as his cock began to stir from Tara's touch. "Ok I better get going, or no work will be done today." Eric said breaking away from Tara, and exiting the office.

Tara let him go without saying a word. "I would love to see the look on that bitches face when she sees the mark I left on Eric." Tara thought to herself, before going to preparing her work for the day.

As Eric made his way to the medicine room to give Nicole the weekly client report, it had not occured to him until now that he hadn't talked to her since she barged in his office last week. "Oh this should be interesting." He said to himself, as he opened Nicole's door.

"Here's that report you wanted. Sorry it took so long. I completely forgot to turn it in." Eric said hoping Nicole would just take the report, and not say anything.

That however, would not be the case. Nicole was still vexed. Not because she had feelings for Eric, she still couldn't justify being more than friends with him. It was the fact she felt like she would no longer be able to get the validation being friends with Eric provided. Thus creating a void that made her feel vunerable. A feeling that she was none too comfortable with.

"Well it's about time. I should report this, but that would seem catty on my part. So I will let it slide." Nicole said as she noticed the marks on Eric's neck. "What's this? Are you in high school now?" Nicole sneered, as she moved closer to Eric and tilted his head to the side.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Eric said, moving Nicole's hand away from his face.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know full well what I mean. You let some bitch mark you up, then you wear it like a badge of courage."

"Woah hey now. Watch your tone. Plus why do you care?" Eric said, biting his tongue, so he would not say anything else.

"I don't care." Nicole retorted. "I just think it is trashy. Plus I figure you to be a better man than to flaunt your rendezvous with Tara at work."

"How do you even know it is Tara?"

"Oh please!! I wasn't born yesterday. I see the way you two act around one another. You aren't fooling anyone. So like I said. I thought you were more mature than to flaunt something that should be kept private."

"Nicole you sound like a straight up mad woman right now. You are making no sense. No one is flaunting anything." Eric said defensively. "If anyone flaunts, its you and Dorian."

"Oh I knew you would bring that up at some point. Well it is not my fault that Dorian is more man than you will ever be you soft, black bastard." Nicole said, even shocking herself.

"Wow ok. I better go now, before I do or say something I will regret." Eric said, while he backed away and left Nicole standing there.

"Yeah that's it. Run away from the truth you fucking pussy." Nicole said as Eric left.

After Eric left, Nicole sat back down to try and calm herself, she was still shocked that she had gotten so mad. When the truth of the matter was she felt like she has been bested by Tara. Ever since Nicole has started working with Eric she was the top female at work. The one that every guy wanted to get with, and every lady envied, but the tide was starting to change, and she did not like it one bit.

What hurt Eric the most from that exchange with Nicole, was her venomous use of words. He never thought in a million years that Nicole would stoop to such a level. But seeing this side of her made him even happier that he had distanced himself from her, and no longer held her on a pedestal.

"Hey are you still going to be able to...so umm what do we have here." Derrick said before finishing his question. "Is that what I think it is?"

"No well... you see what had happened was. I was vacuuming right? Well uh it started to malfunction, and attacked me." Eric said while trying to keep a serious face.

"Man that is the lamest excuse I ever heard. Don't quit your day job. But anyway, were you going to still help me move today?"

"Fuck!!" Eric said. "That is today isn't it?"

"Don't tell me you forgot." I told you about this weeks ago. Please tell me you are not going to flake out on me?"

"No I will still be there. It just sucks I have to break plans with Tara."

"Oh it shouldn't be more than an hour and a half. I already got everything packed up."

"Ok but if she kicks my ass it will be your fault." Eric said, while still processing what happened with Nicole.

"I am sure she will understand you helping a friend out, and congrats for finally stepping up to the plate, and being a man for a change." Derrick said, patting Eric on the shoulder. "I hope I am around for when Nicole sees your new tattoos."

"Too late you already missed the fireworks." Eric said.

"Oh damn I hate I missed it. So how did it go?" Derrick inquired.

"Let's just say if she were a man, she would be in the hospital right now."

"Man, was it that bad?"

"Yep that bad." Eric replied, not going into detail.

"Anyway I'll talk to you later Eric." Derrick said, sensing Eric was not up to talk about it.

"Alright man, see ya tonight."

As Eric made his way to his desk, Tara could tell something was wrong. So she got up and made her way over to his desk. "What's the matter hun? Am I going to have to beat someone's ass?" Tara purred in his ear.

"No it's nothing. I will be fine."

"Ok don't make me pry it out of you tonight mister."

"Oh yeah about that." Eric said with a sheepish grin. "Is it ok that it is a little later? I promised Derrick I would help him move."

"Oh that is fine, it is not like the sushi will take long to make."

"Wait a minute you know how to make sushi?"

"Well yeah, considering my best friend is Japanese. I think I can do pretty good for a white girl."

"Ok now I am definitely curious as to how good your sushi making skills are."

"You will see them first hand tonight. And oh yeah don't go using all of your energy moving. You will need some strength for what I got planned later." Tara said, while biting Eric softly on the neck.

"I'm almost afraid to ask." Eric said.

"Remember what I said, a little pain can be pleasurable if done right. Now I want you to think on that for awhile." Tara said before going back to work.

Work was the furthest thing from Eric's mind. He was experiencing an emotional roller coaster. One minute he was mad enough to punch a puppy, and just like that Tara was able to take the pain of what Nicole's words caused and make them a distant memory. Eventually he was able to get back to work, after seeing Tara at her desk mindlessly strumming her fingers across the keyboard. He figured he should do the same, so he would not come off as a starstruck groupie.

After work Eric was so pumped about his evening with Tara, he moved at a supersonic pace, in order to help Derrick get his stuff moved.

"Thanks man." Derrick said after they finished up. "I couldn't have done it without you."

"That's what friends are for." Eric said while wiping his brow. "Now if you would excuse me I have to go shower. Since I have other plans this evening."

"Don't let me hold you up any longer. Because this was a long time coming. Hell if I had time I would throw you a party." Derrick joked.

"Derrick, go fuck yourself." Eric playfully shot back, before getting in his car.

Eric wasted no time going home and showering. Luckily Derrick did not live too far away. After he finished getting ready, Eric called Tara just to make sure they were still on for the evening.

"Hello." Tara said as she picked up the phone

"Oh umm hey." Eric said fumbling over his words.

Tara interjected before he could say anything else. "You better be calling to let me know you are on your way over here, because if not I see very bad things happening to you in the near future."

Eric could not help but smile, knowing that she was joking, but also that there was a hint of truth behind that statement. "No worries. I was just calling to tell you that I am on my way and I will be there shortly."

"Ok good because I would hate to have to hurt you for bailing out on me."

"Again with the violence towards me? If I didn't know any better I would swear that you hated me."

"Oh it is just my way of showing you that I care. Plus like I said before you know you like it, so don't act like you dont."

"Ok you called my bluff." Eric admitted. It wasn't too much longer before he was at Tara's doorstep. "So are you going to open the door or am I going to just stand out here for my health?"

"Here I come." Tara exclaimed, as she hung up the phone and made her way to the door.

As Tara opened the door they both stood there and took a moment to check out one another. Eric could already feel the blood rush to his cock, as Tara stood there wearing nothing but a lace thong and cut off tee shirt, that barely covered her bustline. Tara could feel the moisture build up between her legs, as her eyes danced lustfully up and down Eric's body, while he stood there wearing a thin fabric tee shirt that showed off every knot and crease of his thickly muscled frame. She also noticed that the sweatpants he was wearing did little to hide his budding erection.

"Well looks like someone is happy to see me." Tara said, softly touching the growing erection in Eric's pants.

"Well when you answer the door wearing next to nothing then that is the result." Eric said, as his cock started to harden even more, from Tara's touch.

"True. Well anyway come on in. Dinner is ready." Tara said as she removed her hand from Erics crotch, and made her way to the dining room.

Watching Tara's ass sway from side to side as she walked to the dining room, did nothing to soothe the building inferno in his crotch. But Eric somehow managed to keep his pants on.

"Wow you weren't kidding." Eric said finishing off the last piece of his sushi. "Eating that reminds me of eating at a restaurant, allbeit a buffet but it was still decent none the less."

"You are such a jerk." Tara laughed and threw a wadded up napkin at him.

"I'm only kidding." Eric said, dodging the napkin "Whoever your friend is you should thank her because she taught you well."

"Well aren't you sweet Eric Lamar Jones."

"Well you know I have my moments." Eric said trying not to blush. "Not to be rude, but I was kinda hoping after such an excellent dinner there would be a dessert of some sort."

"Ohh I have just the dessert you are looking for. Only thing is it is not here, but in my bedroom." Tara said with a wicked grin.

"Well what are you waiting for? Lead the way." Eric said anxiously.

Their clothes vanished quickly once they made their way inside Tara's bedroom. After getting completely naked, Tara pushed Eric on the bed with ease and climbed on top of him, softly kissing him at first, then picking up the pace as she felt his member graze against her clit. While they continued to kiss Tara's thighs locked around Eric's torso holding him in place, then she broke away from kissing Eric, and used her tongue to lick a circle around Eric's neck, causing his cock to grow almost fully erect. The sensation of Eric's semi erect cock grinding Tara's clit sent her into overdrive, as she used her mouth to latch onto Eric's neck, while gyrating her hips against his.

Eric was experiencing sensory overload by this point. But he was able to keep it together, and not climax, as Tara continued to bury her teeth in his neck, and use her clit to stimulate his shaft. Not able to take anymore teasing, Eric reached down and took a hold of his cock and aimed it for Tara's moist opening. Hitting its mark on the first try.

It was Tara's plan to drag things out a bit, but soon as Eric's cock entered her pussy, she thought it best to save that plan for another day. "Oh my. Yes yes yes." Tara repeated as Eric's entire ten inches made its way inside her. She then sat up and braced herself against his chest as she started to meet Eric's thrust, with thrusts of her own.

Eric reached up and started playing with her nipples. Trying anything he could so that she would cum before he did, since they were not using protection. But he was fighting a losing battle, because his body started to stiffen and he knew he was a few thrust away from blowing his load.

It was like Tara read his mind. "Oh and dont you dare think about pulling out. I am taking shots, so we don't have to worry about any unexpected children."

Upon hearing that, Eric's body gave in and his cock started to coat her insides with his fluid. "Argh." Was all Eric could manage to say as his cock continued to spray inside Tara.

As she felt Eric unload his seed inside her, Tara began to have an orgasm of her own, and her fingers dug into Eric's chest, as her own juices mixed with his.

After her climax subsided, Tara got off of Eric and snuggled up close to him. "Oh that was not what I had planned." Tara panted. "But that was definitely what I needed." She said as she traced a finger along Eric's abdomen.

"Yeah same here, I am still waiting on my dessert though." Eric joked.

"Looks like someone is a comedian." Tara said while tweaking one of Eric's nipples.

"Ahh ok ok no more jokes."

"You promise?" Tara said while tweaking his nipple a little harder.

"Yes yes yes I promise. Anything. Just stop with the nipple torture."

"Ok well here let me kiss it and make it better." Tara then leaned over and flicked her tongue around Eric's nipple then planted a soft kiss on it. "Now see. I kissed it and made it all better."

"Uh uh." Eric nodded, as Tara's mouth soothed his aching nipple.

"Mmm I could just lay here all night." Tara cooed as she wound herself tighter around Eric's body tangling her legs with his.

"Me too." Eric replied.

"I would say we should have another go at it but I think one time is enough for tonight." Tara whispered in Eric's ear.

"Yes hopefully this won't be a one time thing." Eric said.

"Oh it better not be." Tara said as she took a hold of Eric's cock.

"Ok. You convinced me. It won't."

"I am going to be busy for the rest of the week doing system updates, and won't be home until late. What say we pick up where we left off on Saturday?" Tara said while using her fingers to manipulate Eric's cock.

It was like the universe wanted to play a cruel joke on Eric, because he promised his family he would come see them, and even though he was making good leeway with Tara he knew that he nor she was ready for family introductions.

"Saturday is a no go for me. I will be in Memphis visiting family." Eric sighed, as he would much rather be spending time with Tara.

"Well what about on Sunday? Or will you be too tired?" Tara said, giving her best pouty face. "I promise to make it worth your while."

"That is fine with me babe." Eric said. "That gives me an excuse to come back early. I'll just say it is a work emergency."

"But won't your family be mad at you."

"They will be ok. I just mainly wanted to see my mother." Eric said, reassuringly.

"Ok. As long as you are sure it won't cause any drama."

The next day staying true to her word, Tara was nowhere to be found. Eric used this quiet time to catch up on work and reflect on his good fortune as of late. But that good fortune would come to a temporary halt as he ran into Nicole in the copy room.

"Fuck." Eric cursed to himself as he saw Nicole come into the copy room. "If I was just a little bit faster. She is the last person I want to see right now."

"Wait a minute." Nicole said as she reached and grabbed Eric's arm.

Eric instinctively jerked away. "What the fuck do you want?"

Nicole had never seen Eric mad like this before. True he was a giant and could hurt her bad, but up until this point she had never seen him raise his voice, let alone get angry. "Look I dont know what came over me yesterday but I was out of line." Nicole blurted out before Eric could do anything.

"Well that is an understatement but I really shouldn't be surprised though." Eric said with a scowl on his face.

"Ok I know you are mad, and you have every right to be I just wanted to say that I am sorry."

"Where is One Republic when you need them. I could really use that Apologize song right now." Eric thought to himself, as he heard Nicole ramble on. "Ok that's fine. Just do me a favor. Only come to me when it's work related. I don't think I can ever forgive you, what you said to me was completely uncalled for. I have been there for you through thick and thin, but no more just please leave me alone."

"Ok fair enough." Nicole said. "But I did wanted to at least apologize for yesterday."

Eric felt his pulse rate go back down as he left the copy room, and his breathing go back to normal. Never in his life had he wanted to lay hands on a woman. But Nicole really pushed his buttons yesterday. "Ok shake it off." He told himself. "It's all over now.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Nice Guys Sometimes Laugh Last

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds