• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Making Mona Moan

Making Mona Moan

123

I don't own any of the characters of Pretty Little Liars. I'm only borrowing them...

*

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*

"Now there's a mouth made for kissing," Mona Vanderwaal looked in her car's mirror and pursed her lips at it - they were a deep red, the lip-gloss making them appear even more succulent and appealing than they were normally. The High School Senior smiled at her reflection and then frowned. She hated wearing glasses, at least when she wasn't alone with a book, it reminded everyone that she was, even now, a geek.

She wished she could have worn her contacts, but her girlfriend Alison Dilaurentis had been quiet clear, 'Your eyes mist up when I give you a proper ass-fucking and the next thing is your contacts are lost or stuck to your eyelids or you're looking like a bawling baby.' Mona had tried to tell Alison that she didn't look as pretty in spectacles and didn't her lover want her to look as beautiful as she could for her friends? The blonde had given that argument short shrift, 'They won't be interested in your face.' Still Mona decided to take the glasses off and leave them in her glove-box, it wasn't like she was going to be doing much reading.

She got out of her car and glanced up at Ali's door. She still couldn't believe that she was dating Rosewood High's Queen Bee, even if so secretly most the school didn't know. It was still surprising to her that Ali would even deign to talk to her, never mind that Alison would get her naked and make sweet, sweet love to her in all sorts of positions and with toys in all different holes. And tonight, as Alison had the house to herself for the night, she had invited Mona over to join her and her four best friends. Okay it wasn't for the sleepover, Alison had laughed when Mona had got confused and asked whether they'd sleep in the same bed. 'No Mona, you won't be staying over, there wouldn't be room with you and Hefty'. But even being there for part of the evening with Ali and her friends was special.

The eighteen year old slipped out of her driving shoes and into her high-heels. 'Dress slutty' Ali had told her, 'Dress like a whore.' Mona had taken the blonde at her word; she wanted to please her. She'd was looking so much like a hooker she'd had to sneak out of the house wearing a long trench coat, even though it was a warm evening. The coat was in the back of the car, anyone who saw her now would see how short her skirt was and that her top just covered her titties and little else. From the right angle they'd have noticed there was no bra underneath, so her nipples stuck out of the tight vest and if they positioned themselves very cleverly they'd would be able to see that there was no panties under the denim skirt.

She felt nervous as she walked up the final steps to the door. Perhaps she was dressed a little too conservatively or Ali would be pissed that she taken off the glasses and send her away. What about Ali's friends? Mona knew that the five of them were as tight a gang as could be found - what if they didn't like her and thought she was still geeky, virgin Mona. For a second Mona's finger hovered over the doorbell, terrifying visions of what might happen crowding in her mind. Then she took a deep breath and pressed, Alison had told her to arrive for eight, she wouldn't be impressed if Mona delayed because she was chicken.

It seemed ages for the door to open, enough time for Mona to start to panic again. She almost cried with relief as it opened and framed in it was the angelic frame of Alison Dilaurentis. Her girlfriend smiled and automatically touched the back of her head, rubbing the tiny scar hidden under her hair where a psycho had smacked her from behind, almost killing her. She looked Mona up and down "Let me see, are you dressed fuckable enough?"

"I am... I think," replied Mona, hoping she was. Ali had a cruel streak and if Mona wasn't up to her standards she'd certainly not be shy in letting her know.

Mona was aware that standing behind her lover were Ali's friends: Spencer Hastings the preppy overachiever, Hanna 'Hefty' Marin svelte and busty, her nickname a holdover from years before, Emily Fields, dark skinned and toned, the champion swimmer and Aria Montgomery, the girl next door with a style all of her own . All four of them giggling and smiling as they eyed Mona with appraising gazes.

"Turn round," said the blonde.

Mona did so. Standing in the open doorway facing the road outside. "Let's see," said Alison and lifted up her skirt. Mona reddened slightly, that was stupid, she thought, it was lucky Alison couldn't see her blush or she'd think she was a stupid, prim dork. Behind her she could hear Alison's friends laughing and whispering to each other, giggling as they stared at the Mona's naked behind. Ali kept the skirt up allowing her friends to check out the naked butt. "So what do you think?" she asked them.

"Nice," said Spencer.

"Yeah, it's cute," added Hanna.

"I like it," Emily added.

"It looks kinda firm as well," said Aria.

"It is Aria, you should give it a feel," Alison said.

"Can I?" laughed Aria and the next thing Mona knew was that the petite brunette was squeezing Mona's naked ass cheeks and giggling, laughingly saying to Alison, "I never had Mona as the working out type."

"Oh we do a lot of exercise," Alison laughed, "Mona's a horizontal jogger aren't you sweetie?"

Mona loved when Ali used a pet nickname for her. She nodded, "Yes, I am."

Alison ignored her answer, instead turning back to her friends, "Em... you want a feel?"

"I don't know Ali..." Emily sometimes seemed almost timid to Mona, at least compared to Alison.

"Go on, I know you want to," Alison cajoled her friend. A few seconds later Mona could feel Emily's hand on her butt stroking it gently and cupping the round curve in her hand. "You ought to feel her pussy, see how wet it is," added Alison. Mona wasn't wet yet, but she could start to feel the tingle in her cunt which meant the juice would be soon to follow. She shivered as Emily's finger lightly moved over her cunt, only Alison had touched her there and it felt strange to have another's digit tracing a light pattern over her labia and slit. Especially as she was still standing in the open doorway with her girlfriend holding up her skirt for all the others to see.

"You like it?" asked Ali as Emily pulled her finger back. She didn't wait for an answer, but instead slapped Mona's ass with her spare hand; it wasn't hard just enough to make the teen's cheeks jiggle. "They're nice aren't they?"

There was a chorus of agreement from Ali's friends, none contradicting the blonde's observation. Ali lifted the skirt a little higher so that the very bottom of Mona's back was visible, "Do you think we should let her in? Is she slutty enough?" Mona almost ceased to breathe, but she didn't need to worry as the girls all hooted their agreement. Alison lowered the skirt and leant forward, placing her lips close to Mona's ear, "You can come in." She closed the door and slid her hands down to Mona's waist, turning the dark-haired teen round to face her friends, all of whom were grinning enthusiastically, "You all know Mona, Mona you know the others don't you - Spencer, Aria, that's Emily and Hefty."

Hanna blushed slightly, but still smiled as the other girls all welcomed Mona warmly, their eyes never leaving her body. It was strange to have the school's cool kids all eyeing her so lasciviously after never noticing her since the start of Junior High. She looked at Alison, her lover gave a small grin and slid a hand down to rest just above her butt, her fingers splayed out so that the middle one was resting on the skirt just above her ass crack. It felt good, thought Mona, like she was almost popular. "Hi, it's really good to see you all. Ali's always talking about you." That was an exaggeration, but it seemed to please Hanna and Emily who both grinned like they'd just won top prize in a gameshow.

Ali led them into the main room. The debris of a teenage get-together littered the room, empty pizza boxes on the coffee table, diet coke bottles on the floor, fashion magazines on the couch. Ali smirked, "Mona, could you be a babe and throw this in the trash?"

Mona nodded and quickly tidied the room, as the others sat down and watched her. She was aware of their lust filled gaze checking out her butt every time she bent down; and it made her tingle with excitement. She knew what was coming, so she played to it, wiggling her ass as she lent over, bending at the waist and pushing it high so that her skirt stretched over her round mounds. She was sure Ali appreciated the effort she was making for her friends, even if it didn't take long to clear the mess. Dropping the last plastic bottle in the recycling box in the kitchen Mona returned to the main room. Ali rose to meet her, the blonde's lips touching hers and her mouth opening in a surprise, but welcome kiss. It only lasted for a few moments, but that was enough to send Mona to heaven. She felt woozy with a happy desire as Ali let go of her and turned to her friends, "So do you want to see what she's got?"

They all nodded enthusiastically. Ali turned to Mona, places her hands onto the teen's waist. "You want to get naked?"

"Here?" Mona replied and for a second Ali's face darkened. But immediately Mona blushed as she realised she sounded like she was backing out, "I mean I thought we'd be doing it in your bedroom."

Ali's expression brightened again, "There's more room here, so everyone can see. We'll all go upstairs in a moment. I mean if you still want to..."

Mona wanted to. She could remember Ali first suggesting it to her. The blonde teen rolling off Mona's back, panting with exertion as Mona sighed in post-orgasmic contentment, lying face down on Ali's quilt, which smelt of her lover's perfume and scent. Ali had said 'That was something, all my friends are so jealous that I'm nailing the cutest fuck in Rosewood.' Mona had blushed with pleasure, when Ali wanted to she could be as cruel as a the Wicked Stepmother, she could also be as nice as a Fairy Godmother. Ali had leant over again and planted small kisses on Mona's back, reminding the black-haired senior how important she was to her. 'They all want to fuck you," the blonde had said and Mona had smiled happily, reminding her lover that she was the only one who was. Ali gave her that pitying smile, the one she gave Mona when Mona was being dumb and which made the young woman shrivel with embarrassment, 'I wouldn't mind them fucking you, as long as I was there.'

And so here Mona was. She smiled at her girlfriend and nodded, "I want to Ali, I want to please you."

Ali kissed her again, tenderly and lovingly, "You are the best girlfriend ever. We're all going to be taking some pictures, so we remember this special night. You don't mind? I'll make sure we don't spread them too widely and we can black out your face if we post online so you're not recognised."

"No, of course that's okay," Mona said, she was so pleased to be pleasing Ali.

"Good, love you," said Ali and joined her friend on the couches. The five of them had their phones out and pointing at Mona as she stepped into the middle of the room.

'Keep it simple' Ali had told her earlier, 'but make it slutty.' Mona had practised and she thought she had the moves, she only hoped Ali agreed. She kicked off her heels first and began to sway from side to side, her hands sliding sensually up her sides. She had planned to spend a few moments teasing but Ali looked bored at her dance and so Mona skipped to the second stage, twirling round so that her back was to the other teens. She pulled off her vest and swung round so fast that her titties swung. Five camera phones clicked.

Mona had next planned to spend a few minutes rocking her top and jiggling her titties at an appreciative audience, but Ali was impatient. "You want to see some pussy Em? Mona get that skirt off."

The skirt was undone and dropped within second Mona standing naked in front of five lust-filled seniors. Ali grinned, "I said she was fuckable. Come and sit here Mona" She patted her lap.

Mona sat gingerly on Ali's knee. Ali and her friends were so closely crowded on the sofa Mona couldn't help that her legs were touching Spencer and Emily, who were sitting either side of Ali. The blonde's hand reached out and began to stroke Mona's snatch, "Feel how smooth she is..." she said invitingly to her friend.

Emily's hand joined Alison's and she giggled and blushed, "She's so shaven I can't even feel stubble."

"You're right," Spencer was feeling between her legs as well, "Like a baby's bottom."

"Her titties are great as well," Ali took one and fondled it, "Hefty give it a squeeze."

Hanna lent across and grabbed it, pressing it tightly. Mona moaned and Ali laughed, "She likes that... Oh, what a surprise, Aria's a butt-girl." Mona groaned again as she felt Aria's hand cupping her ass cheeks and gently working her them around. Another hand joined them, Mona thought it might be Spencer but she wasn't sure, certainly the preppy teen's hand had moved from her pussy as it was now Hanna stroking the slit and marvelling about how smooth Mona had managed to get it.

"Can I try her pussy as well?" asked Aria.

"Sure, though it's not as nice as her ass so I'd stick with that - I do," laughed Ali, but she guided Mona into turning round so that she was facing Aria and Spencer.

The two of them started to rub a titty each as Aria also started to stroke Mona's pussy. She grinned, "It's damp."

Ali reached between Mona's thighs and encouraged them further apart, "Let's see," she said and moved her own fingers down their. Mona sighed in pleasurable satisfaction as Ali's fingers slid at her lips, prying them open, there was always something special about her lover's sensual touch. She was wet and Alison sliding up made her wetter. The blonde grinned and laughed, "Oh yeah, she's soaking, aren't you, you little slut."

"MMMnn, yes, Ali. You make me," Mona replied.

The others laughed and continued to stroke and fondle her, their hands on her tits and ass and back, caressing and massaging as Ali's finger moved into her damp hole. "I think it's time we went upstairs, isn't it" smiled the blonde and Mona nodded.

Ali led them all up, Mona close behind, the others following, giggling and whispering to each other as they admired the naked teen, clicking their camera phones as they took souvenirs of her naked butt. Mona felt a surge of pride that she wasn't Mona that geeky dork they avoided, but sexy, slutty Mona, Ali's girlfriend. She followed her lover into the bedroom; it had so many great memories for her. It was here that Ali had taken her virginity and a few days later popped her anal cherry with the same toy; she'd licked pussy for the first time by the wardrobe and in the en-suite bathroom she'd drunk down Ali's piss after they had watched it in a porn. She blushed thinking about how poor a girlfriend she'd been at first, green and nervous, a shy eighteen year old virgin. She was so lucky that Ali hadn't dumped her straight away for someone more fun and experienced. And now Alison thought she was so good she was going to share her; Mona could have sung for joy.

There was a selection of strap-ons lying on the bed, some Mona recognised, but some were new, or at least not owned by Alison. Her girlfriend was beside her wrapping her arms round her waist and squeezing her, "I'll go first baby, open you up."

"Okay," smiled Mona. She stepped back and watched as Alison and the others got undressed, though it was Ali she concentrated on, as ever lusting after her shapely, firm, sexy body. They had talked about it last night, Mona sitting in her car, nervous, Ali putting her at ease and telling how all the others were looking forward to the anal gangbang and finding out what Ali meant when she told them of what a great lay Mona was. 'You'll enjoy it Mona, but I'll go first and put you at your ease' Ali had said and then she'd kissed her and whispered how much she loved her cute Mona.

Ali slid on her strap-on, it was the only thing she was now wearing. She turned towards Mona, pointing it at her like a waist high gun, "You want to oil me up?"

"Of course," said Mona. She unscrewed the lid on the anal lube and smeared her hands with it. Getting down on her knees she coated the large toy with the gel, working it deep and harder, smothering it with the semi-liquid lubricant. She could see from the corners of her eyes Aria and Spencer both naked, both holding their cameras up. She smiled for her photo, she wanted to look her best and not let Ali down.

"That's enough," said Alison. She gently helped Mona up, sliding her hand over the teen's ass-cheeks and pulling at them so that her finger was touching the hole. She smiled, "You prepped as well?"

"Yes," nodded Mona. At her lover's suggestion she had spent a large part of the late afternoon kneeling on the floor, leaning over a fashion magazine that Ali had lent her, a butt plug in her ass. "I'm ready."

Alison sat on the bed, she grinned, "I'm going to do you reverse cowgirl so that I can show of that sexy pussy to my friends. Now come and sit on it." She wiggled her dildo.

Mona did as she was told, turning her back to Ali and retreating so that she was against her. She slowly lowered herself onto the prong, spreading her cheeks with her hands. "That's it," said Ali as the tip pressed at Mona's sphincter, "Down you come."

"Ohhh," moaned Mona as she penetrated herself with Ali's strap-on. Her blonde lover was holding her under the waist, encouraging her. "Ooohhhh," Mona groaned again and carried on down the dick, closing her eyes to concentrate on the pleasure and ignore the soreness that came with it.

"All the way, come all the way," Ali said, her arms wrapping round the top of Mona's thighs so that a finger could tease the teen's slit. "Show everyone how good you are; it'll make them hot."

Mona forced herself down. She was better than she used to be, the first time Ali had fucked her butt it had seemed to take forever for the toy to go all the way in. Mona remembered the tears that prickled at her eyes as Ali crossly said she wasn't trying; she had been, her butt had just been too tight and the toy too big. She was more experienced now and recognised the value of plugs and lube. She went down deeper, feeling the full length of the toy slowly push up her asshole. "Oh yeah, that's good, that's good," said Ali and began to pound upwards.

Mona gasped in pleasure as Ali started to fuck her. She could hear the others, their murmurs of appreciation and giggles of lust and the clicks as they snapped shots of her. She spread her legs as she went up and down so Ali's friends could photo the smooth snatch and see the dildo going in and out of her asshole. "Ohhhh," she moaned in pleasure, "Ooooohhh."

"Yes, Mona, you're doing good, you're better each time," Alison grinned, "I love your ass." Mona knew that, Ali had told her plenty of times that her favourite hole was butthole. She knew she wasn't Ali's first, the blonde had told her of a girl called CeCe and another one, an ex-neighbour of her Nan in Georgia. But Mona was the best she'd said, at least now she knew what to do, and getting better all the time. The blonde slid her finger over Mona's cunt and kissed at the side of her throat, "Your ass is so tight and fuckable. Everyone's going to enjoy it."

Mona hoped so, she wanted to show what a good girlfriend she was to Ali's friends, not some dorky geek who fucked like a virgin. She moved more enthusiastically, showing them what they could look forward to, rocking her body down and against Ali's, the blonde's tits bouncing at her back.

"Go for it," Aria grinned.

"Fuck her," agreed Spencer, "Fuck her hard."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Making Mona Moan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds