• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Belicia

Belicia

12

This story is for another sneaky slut that contacted me on here asking if I could be their cyber owner and give them an insight to the life they desire but cannot achieve in real life.

After sharing her fantasies which believe me are very naughty she asked if i could write her a story about these fantasies.

This slut Belicia from Singapore was the second slut in a matter of weeks that got in touch and she explained how she was a 28 year old teacher that lived the normal boring life of an Asian lady married to a church going man.

What she really wanted though was to live the slut life and do all the things that she couldn't do in her life.

Her list of fantasies i have to say were pretty exciting and i decided i'd help this desperate woman out.

*****

So what i did was I had a word with Nigel, it seemed logical given what I was planning. I called him up and we met down the White Lion as normal and I took Fiona along with me just in case.

Here I explained to Nigel everything about Belicia and what she wanted. That's when i said to him, "what's the feasibility of your school taking an overseas teacher on some sort of cross continent exchange thing?"

His eyes lit up at this as he knew instantly what I was getting at.

"She want's the slut life Nigel, she teaches and your high up at a school do you see where this could lead if you get her a 2 or 3 month teaching post?" I said with a twinkle in my eye.

"I know exactly what you mean," he said with a smirk on his face, "leave it with me, give me a couple of weeks," he said.

I kept in touch with Belicia exchanging very naughty emails and explaining to her what I was trying to do. She was over the moon at this idea and quickly went about trying to arrange it her end and get permission from her strict husband.

This proved to be the biggest challenge for her and she had to work extra hard to convince him to allow her this 3 month spell on career development.

Finally though Belicia was on the road to the UK, but with husband in toe, well at least for the first few days while she settled in and he checked to make sure everything was aboveboard. He was protective like that, and he had every right to be.

He was after all allowing his wife, beautiful wife may I add out his sight for 3 months on the other side of the world.

this came at some considerable expense to myself as I had to make it all look well above board, luckily Fiona being such a good whore had filled my bank account nicely so i was able to do this.

I booked her and her hubby in to the best hotel in the area and made sure they had a car to take her to the school and back each day. Everything at the school was being dealt with by Nigel.

Finally after a week her boring, strict husband was waved off at the airport Belicia after being taken there in a car arranged by me.

What Belicia doesn't realise when she gets in the car is that she getting taken straight to my house that I share with fiona and Alice.

The driver texts me when he's outside and I come out to meet the vehicle as it pulls down the road.

When I open the door Belicia smiles, and steps out the car.

"Owner," she says as I take her hand and lead her down the path.

Now Belicia knew all about Fiona and Alica and my relationship with them, it actually turned her on the little slut. What I hadn't done is told either of my whores anything about Belicia and that she was coming to stay.

Belicia has already told me over email that she wants to be my top whore and she gets jealous that Fiona and Alice are living the life she wants.

What i was doing now was just as much fulfilling Belicia's fantasy as humiliating my whores. I knew inside that both were sat naked watching TV as per the house rules, once in the kitchen I turned to Belicia.

"Take your clothes off," I say sternly, my attitude towards her now different to when the husband was around. She looks at me dumbly. "Sluts in my house don't wear and are not allowed to wear clothes,"

She slowly started to take her clothes off until she is naked. Once naked I bundle her clothes up and say to her follow me.

As i enter the lounge both Fiona and Alice look up at me and then at the naked Asian following behind. Alice immediately recognises her as the exchange teacher and goes to speak.

I hold my hand and she shuts up, "Here take this sluts clothes, she's staying here for the nest few months why she works at the school. You two will share the small room while this slut sleeps with me," I say.

I can tell by their faces that they are devastated, I can see the jealously but the both nod, "yes owner."

We follow Alice upstairs in to the master room where she lays your clothes on the bed and then starts clearing her and Fiona's limited personal belongings out.

Whilst she is doing this I sit Belicia on the edge of the bed and pull down my shorts, she see's my cock for the first time in the flesh and she cannot help but smile. She been so used to her husbands small dick for so long that she gasps.

Alice looks at why she is gasping. And another pang of jealousy hits her as I pull Belici'a mouth open by pressing down on her chin. Once her pretty Asian mouth id open I push my big helmet in her mouth and I watch her eyes widen.

She heard about my girth over email but now her mouth was stretched round it and her eyes were wide open. Her little mouth only used to a small five inches before.

As my cock grows I push more in and soon she is gagging. Alice's leaves us to it and I spend the next three hours introducing myself to Belicia, my email slut, and left her pussy, arse and mouth stretched , sore and leaking come.

Belicia slept for most of the morning thoroughly worn out from some such a long hard session. I was sat having breakfast with both Fiona and Alice and neither had dared to ask or even mention Belicia.

That was until Fiona plucked up the courage, I could see it eating away at here, it had been since I'd bought her home yesterday evening.

"Owner, is your friend staying long?" she asked.

"Until her placement at the school is up, is that a problem whore?" I asked sternly.

"No owner," she said and lowered her head knowing not to push it. I looked over at Alice to gauge her reaction, she doesn't say anything and accepts it.

Fifteen or so minutes later we all heard noise from upsatirs as Belicia woke, I'd told her when I finished fucking her that she was to come downstairs just how she was, she was now after all under the same rules as Fiona and Alice.

Belicia slowly entered the room by the hall way door and stood timidly in the door way trying to cover her pussy.

"Drop the hands slut," I tell her and she does slowly, I can already see fried come on her face, tits and stomach, her small amout of pubic hairs are matted. I see Fiona and Alice looking her up and down and know Fiona is jealous especially.

I decide to use Belicia to wind Fiona up, humiliate her a little and make her feel threatened. I push my chair back and pat my lap, "Come sit here slut."

I sit her down on my lap in front of them both who are on the opposite side of the table looking, intently.

"Say Hi to Belicia whores, make her feel welcome won't you whores as she's my guest slut for a while," I told them.

"Hi," they said in unison.

"You can refer to her as slut, this Belica is Fiona she's Alice's mother, you refer to her as old whore," I told her, "and this is Alice refer to her as young whore," she nodded her agreement and shifted her small arse as my cock stirred underneath her.

I reached round Belicia and lifted her right leg first and hooked it over my leg and then did the same to her left. I slid my hand down her flat stomach over her matted pubic hair and found her sticky swollen cunt with ease and dipped a finger inside.

She tried to close her legs and I could see her face flush with embarrassment, we'd chatted about what I would do with her and how I treated my sluts for a long time but now it was happening for real she was very embarrassed.

"Keep your legs open slut," I said in her ear keeping my eyes on Fiona and Alice.

She slowly opens them again and I ease a second finger up her and she moans a little, my rough fingers rough against her sensitive

puffy lips.

I see fiona looking directly at her pussy and my fingers deep inside, Belicia i notice has her eyes closed and is still red with shame, "open your eyes and stare straight at my whores you slut," I tell her.

Her eyes slowly open up and she goes a deeper shade of shame as she locks eyes with Fiona and Alice. Fiona is green with envy, I've seen the same look when I first started using Alice.

"Don't worry about them slut, they sometimes get jealous," I laughed as I pulled her back a little so that my cock being held under her arse could rise up erect between her legs and rest against her pussy lips.

Both Fiona and Alice without even realising they do it anymore lick their lips at the site of dick and I smirk knowing that their lifestyle I made for them has done that.

Your only small and It's easy for me to lift you slender frame letting my cock stand menacingly below your slut holes. I begin to lower you down and in your Asian accent but good English you whimper, "No please, not in front of these," you whimper.

"Do you mean in front of my whores slut?"

"Yes, sorry," you arsehol rests on my helmet and I feel you squeeze your bum together and lift yourself up.

"Now there is a good slut," I say gripping you more firmly and lowering that sweet Asian arse back over my helmet. "you will learn to fuck in front of anybody, do you understand?" I say as I push you down against my cock head and feel your tightest hole part.

"Ohhhh goddddddd," you cry out, still nowhere near used to my size," My two whores watch as I lower you further and your arsehole is stretched and filled in front of them.

"Oh fucccccckkkkkk, I'm coming you squeal," and I push you right down my meat as you orgasm hard.

As soon as your orgasm has subsided I push you up my cock and off with a plop and then immediately lower you cunt first on my dick and fill you tight Asian pussy.

Again my size is new to you and it hurts, your squeal tells everybody that but i lower you to my groin stuffing your cunt. "No ride me till I come slut," I say and sit back in the chair.

Belicia readjusts herself and leans back against me with her palms on my chest and then begins to ride me with pone of the tightest little pussies I've ever fucked. She truly is a great fuck and I savoir every last minute of it until i pull her down for the last time and fill her hole.

I grunt lewdly and my cock swells in her, come spews inside her and i'm fully spent.

I lifted her off and she stood beside me with her legs slightly apart as my come ran down her thighs.

To further show Belicia what was expected and to further humiliate Fiona first and then Alice I called Fiona over to stand in front of me.

I reached up and took her round the back of the head and bent her at the waist, and pulled her towards my cock. No resistance what so ever was felt as she neared my dick coated in the cunt juice of a women she'd never meet until last night.

I groaned as her wonderful mouth engulfed me and took me in it's thick entirety, she was so well trained in taking my cock now her mouth and throat was used to my girth.

I looked at Belicia watching in amazement at Fiona's oral skills, "dont worry slut, by the time you go back to hubby you wont feel his little cock in any hole," I laughed.

Once she'd sucked me up and down a few times i waved my fingers at Alice and she came over, I pushed Fiona away and then leaned back in my chair and presented Alice my ball sack.

She knew what was expected and like her mother cleaned my bollocks of Belicia's juices.

That was Belicia's first evening and night in my house living my life and she was now under no illusions of what her next 11 weeks would be like with me in the UK.

That weekend I spent it inside with my two whores and my new slut Belicia as we all got to know each other better. And by the Sunday night Belicia was happily cleaning my cock straight after it had been buried up both Fiona and Alice's arseholes.

But the sleeping arrangements remained the same, Belicia had the privilege of sleeping with me while Fiona and Alice shared the second room.

On Monday morning she was back to school only this time her conservative outfits she'd been made to bring by her hubby were left in her case.

Now she set of in a small white blouse, probably a size to small with the top two buttons purposely removed, this made her top gape and her cleavage and frilly edge to her white bra were visible.

Gone was the long below the knee skirt and in it's place was an above the knee pencil skirt with big split up the back. Her big knickers were thrown in the bin and she was handed a bundle of thongs, g-strings and french knickers.

All sexy and thin to show off her wonderful curves. And lastly I ditched the flat shoes for some nice high heels to show her glorious tanned legs.

As soon as she left I rang Nigel and told him how the weekend had panned out and that Belicia was turning out to be everything she said she was in the emails. I then forwarded him some small video clips of her sucking my cock straight from Alice's pussy.

Alice was still a student by rights, she never really had to attend now that Nigel sorted her special leave for services offered! Anyway they were all Nigel would need in order to make Belicia's exchange stay more entertaining than she ever imagined.

Nigel took the opportunity to meet Belicia at the main doors today, something that he hadn't done the first week as her husband walked her to the door and beyond.

Today though she was greeted by a smiling Nigel Mann , the teacher she was so greatful too for helping to facilitate the exchange. And she didn't even really notice his big hand on the small of her back as he led her down towards his office.

Once there he sat down on his chair and ushered Belicia towards his desk conveniently positioned in front of his low chair. "Please, perch on there," he said pointing to the desk in front of him.

Belicia looked at it and where Nigel was seated and leaned back against the wooden desk, "Come on Belicia sit back I wanted to have a chat," he said standing up to help her, up on too his desk.

When he returned to his seat he was pleasantly surprised to see that her new attire, namely her much shorter skirt did nothing to conceal the small triangle of material covering her cunt.

Nigel being almost as perverted as myself did nothing to suggest he was looking anywhere other than between Belicia's legs and quite crudely licking his lips.

He made small talk for about ten minutes, keeping her there as long as possible so that he could fully appreciate the perfect shape of her pussy lips under her thin little knickers.

Out of the blue Nigel jumped up catching Belicia by surprise, so much so that she didn't have time to react to him moving between her knees. She looked up at him frightened all of a sudden wondering what the hell was going on as he pushed her knees apart so that he could turn forwards facing her, fully between her knees.

"Please," Belicia said quietly.

She had no idea I'd recruited Nigel to help get her over here, all she must've thought is. 'oh shit, a fellow teacher is sexually harassing me,' she'd only been in the country a week how the hell was she going to deal with this.

Nigel could see the look of fear and uncertainty in her face and quickly set about letting Belicia know about his role in the events.

"Don't look so scared, Belicia, or should I call you slut also like Ali does?" he said to Belicia.

She looked at him quizzically, registering what he had said which took her attention away from his hand which was moving towards her knicker covered pussy.

"Owww," she moaned as his fingers pressed in to her folds through the thin material, she watched for a second or two as this teacher explored her folds by pushing the material between them before she came to her senses.

"No, please," she whimpered, half hardheartedly, the slut in her controlling the moisture build up between her legs.

This fact hadn't gone unnoticed by Nigel and he smirked at her before saying, "Ali told me that you were a naughty little Asian whore, why do you think he had me arrange this little trip for you slut?"

He saw her eyes widen, realisation, he'd told others about me she thought, fuck, but my god she couldn't stop her pussy juicing at the thought of her Email owner arranging this for her.

"Yes, that's right slut," said Nigel not looking at her anymore as he eased her wet knickers aside to reveal her nicely trimmed pussy. "Hmmmmm, would you look at that, better than I expected," he said.

Nigel then told her to lay back, and she did lower herself back on to her forearms, she couldn't take her eyes of the fingers of her exchange colleague that were now eagerly exploring her pussy.

"I know all about you desire to be a slut Belicia, and whilst your here I can help you with that," he said pulling her closer to the edge of his desk so that her lovely little arse was on the edge.

He stopped playing with her now soaking pussy and fumbled with his fly and belt and then fished in his trousers to pull out a big hard cock.

"Oh gooood," Belicia whimpered as she laid eyes on only the second different cock since marrying her husband, the first being Ali's the previous night.

She watched mesmerised as Nigel stroked it and pushed pre-come out of the helmet which ran down his shaft. He smiled at her as she voluntarily opened her legs wider knowing that she was about to be filled, just like last night and much much more than her husband.

He stepped in close and rubbed his cock head up and down her slit and pressed it against her engorged clit, "Now your time at this school is going to be a lot different to any other exchange teachers," he said as he pushed in to her tight but extremely wet pussy.

"Oooooohhhhh goooooooooddddd," she moaned as her cunt stretched.

"You'll be giving and taking special sorts of lessons organised by me," he said pushing deeper in to her hole.

Her back arched and her eyes slut tightly, he knew she was going to come, he could feel the muscles in her pussy gripping the life out of his dick. He eased more thick pole in and she gasped and then groaned loudly, her orgasm nearing.

"If you want to be a slut I'll teach you what it means to be a slut over here in the UK Belicia," he said and rammed the last two inches of his meat deep in to her hole.

He knew it, the signs were there, she bucked hard and arched her back even further and then came, "Yesssssssssssssssssss," she squealed, "teach me to be a slutttt, ooooooohhhh gooooooodddd," she cried as she erupted on the second strange cock since her hubby's in a matter of days.

"Consider this your proper induction day your dirty little Asian whore," he said before taking her by the hips and fucking her hard, and deep on his desk.

Belicia was a worn out soaking wet wreck by the time Nigel had fired what seemed like a gallon of sperm in her hole. She'd unashamedly come four times and begged for his come in her pussy like a true whore.

Nigel had obliged and was smirking at her as she tried in vain to contain his sperm in her knickers which she hastily pulled up.

"Don't worry, you can lick that up slut," he said tucking back his cock.

Belicia, humiliated dropped to her knees and sucked the salty come off the floor as Nigel looked down on her.

"Now slut, sit over there and wait, there is someone that want's to meet you and welcome you properly to the school, he'll be here soon," he said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Belicia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds