• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Saturday Night

Saturday Night

It was a Saturday night and I'd been out at my mate Mark's 19th birthday party. I'd got home about 2 after a good night and a few drinks. I'd left home for London 6 months ago to go to uni and this was the first time I'd been back to stay in Derby. When I went, I left a stack of porno mags under my bed so I thought I'd have a leaf through them before I went to sleep.

I slid the door of the compartment under the bed open and found the box that I'd stored them in. I knew before I opened it that there was nothing in there; Mum must have chucked them out.

"Shit," I thought, "I'll have to make do with one of the crappy softcore pornos on TV."

I headed back downstairs and found a decent channel. I was just about to get my hand down my jeans and get stuck in when I heard my mobile beeping; except, it wasn't my mobile. Looking round I could see that Dad had left his in charging overnight. I ignored it and focused my attention back on to the two lesbians on the screen. More beeping from Dad's mobile and I decided I ought to have a look, it might be an emergency or something. There were three unread texts, all from "LL";

"I'm horny."

"Can you sneak out, I need a fuck."

"Do you want a photo?"

I read through them a couple of times. I'd had a few drinks but either my Dad was having an affair or someone was taking the piss. I typed a reply.

"Show me your tits."

I hesitated for two minutes before finally pressing send.

I lay back on the sofa and stared at the screen of his mobile. It was an old fashioned one that had a little paperclip spinning in the top corner when it was sending or receiving an mms. My heart started pounding when I saw the little paperclip appear. It seemed like ages before the image was fully received. I pressed 'open' and there were the finest pair of tits I'd ever seen; big but not saggy with fat juicy nipples that looked like they were hard already.

I realised I had a hard on when I sent another reply.

"Show me lower down..."

The response came back quickly.

"If you want to see that, you can come and meet me."

"Where?"

"Usual place, behind the garages?"

There were a row of garages at the top of our road. I'd been behind them before as a kid when me and my mates used to go and smoke there. I still wasn't certain whether this was a wind-up or not but the garages were a two minute walk away so what was there to lose? I replied.

"See you there in 5?"

I bluetoothed the tit pic to my phone, picked up my keys and headed out. The space behind the garages was about 10 feet square between the brick wall of the garages and the hedge of the playing fields behind. I stood against the wall, trying to look cool but feeling like a dick who was about to be exposed as the victim of a stupid wind-up. Then I heard the footsteps, high heels on the pavement. Pushing her way past the hedge, Mark's mum came into view.

"Mrs Lewis, is that you?"

"Er Chris. Hi. What are you doing here? Er. I was here earlier and I thought I dropped an earring, have you seen it?"

So that was it. My Dad was fucking Mark's mum. Emotionally I was all over the place but my hormones took over as I thought of the photo she sent of her naked tits. The fact that she was nervous made me feel even more confident. I opened the photo on my phone.

"Are these yours Mrs Lewis?"

"What?"

"I said do these gorgeous tits belong to you? Are you fucking my Dad?"

There was no way that she was going to be able to come up with a decent excuse.

"Don't tell your mum, Chris, we never meant to hurt anyone, it was only a bit of fun."

"You came here for a fuck didn't you?"

She nodded.

"Do you still want one?"

She took a step closer to me. That was all the answer I needed.

"Show me your tits."

Her expression changed, she stopped being my mate's mum and became a dirty fucking slut that needed cocking. She started to undo her top, staring at me as she undid each button. Everything about her was horny, the cock hungry look in her eyes, the way she moistened her lips, the top of her tits which were being exposed.

I waited until her top was completely undone and I could see how her bra was holding her fat tits in place then I beckoned her over. She came towards me and we looked at each other briefly before we started to kiss. I reached round and undid her bra as we snogged. I stroked her stomach gently before moving up and getting a handful of her warm firm tits. While I was groping her, she was undoing my shirt. She got halfway and slid her hand under my shirt to feel my chest.

"Mmmmm you're hairy too."

"Too?"

I realised she meant my Dad and remembered that he was cheating on my Mum with this fucking slag. I got angry and my hand went to her thighs and roughly up to her crotch. I grabbed her cunt through her soaking knickers. She groaned into my mouth as we kept kissing. She pulled my shirt off and pressed her body against mine, I could feel her warm tits against my skin and she clearly liked nuzzling into a hairy chest.

My hands moved round to her arse; at first handful grabbed through the material of her knickers, then a cheeky finger from each hand under the elastic. Meanwhile she was pulling at my jeans, trying to free my dick. She found her target and as she pulled on my shaft to expose my bell end. So I found mine and pressed both my middle fingers into her wet gash. She offered me her tits which I greedily sucked on as she wanked me and I fingered her.

"You're about the same size too!"

She knew how to wind me up. Did I need to know how big my Dad's dick was? I pulled my jeans and boxers down to my knees, pulled her knickers to one side and slapped by bell end on her clit. She was loving it.

"Swear at me Chris."

"You fucking dirty slut."

"More."

I was slapping my cock on her clit and between her twat flaps as I swore at her. I could tell by the amount of juice that was running out and the filthy noises emanating from between her legs that she liked it.

"Your Dad calls me a cunt while he's fucking me."

I grabbed her, spun her round and ripped her soggy panties right down, lined my cock up with her pussy hole and gave it to her as hard as I could.

"That's cos you are a fucking cunt, a dirty cock-hungry fucking cunt."

Her fanny hole tensed as I abused her. I wasn't sure if I wanted the fucking bitch to cum but I couldn't stop nailing her, hammering into her, mauling her tits, spanking her arse. I was ready to shoot but there was no way I was unloading in her cunt. I pulled out of her, shoved her head down and painted her face.

Pulling my jeans back up, I gave her a last look; cunt lips gaping, fat tits exposed and spunk all over her face. I enjoyed that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Saturday Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 641 milliseconds