• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • I Am Alice

I Am Alice

123

Part 1: Placing the bet, or the beginning of a new life.

I met this girl at a party. She looked sweet, innocent, and rich! However, in the end, all that happened was that she got my number. It is usually the other way round: the guy getting the phone number, but who am i to judge, i don't know anything about courting and dating women. She was so gorgeous i could hardly concentrate on our conversation. If this wasn't enough to have me hooked on her, she was really touchy, paying close attention to my long hair. She had breasts that could easily fill a C-cup, and hips that were full but really sexy, just looking at them made me know that she works out hard. I don't know what made her talk to me, she was taller and looked even stronger than myself. Maybe she liked younger and weaker boys like myself? Or maybe she was just trying to show off her skills in seduction, and i was a simple specimen?

I, on the other hand, was not a man. I was simply a boy: i had a slim body, i was short, i had long blonde hair, and an ass that you could easily grab. Not that i wanted it to be grabbed by anyone, but it really was a handful. I knew i was straight, even though i had sometimes an attraction to the alpha male body at the gym showers, where they would show off their strong masculine body.

Like i said, this hot girl at the party got me under her charm in a blink of a eye and had taken my number in less than 15 minutes. She was then out on her way, leaving me there daydreaming about her body, a really beautiful feminine body of a lady that was strong and powerful. I was horny, still stunned that she picked me from all the men at the party to talk to.

Two days later, she had called me when i was at work and asked me to meet her at a park 10 minutes away from my workplace. I obliged myself to puke and call sick for the rest of the day so i could meet her. I drove quickly to where she was, thinking about that night and how lucky i was.

She greeted me with a smile and told me: "That was fast, Alan!" She had remembered my name!

"I acted i was sick so i could come over quickly, Jane!"

"Eager aren't we?"

"What can i do, i can't refuse such an invitation from a girl as beautiful as you!"

I instantly knew i sounded too eager for her, too eager for her hot strong fit body, too eager to do anything she would ask. Like what the hell? Did i just admit to her that i am hooked on her body?

"Oh my! That is so sweet from you! And you are such a cute little boy, so young and feminine!"

"Thanks, i guess.." I didn't like her calling me feminine that much...

"I have to say, i love your body too, it seems so weak and feminine, almost like a girl!"

"I am not weak!! And i can prove it!"

I felt a bit hurt by her remark, even though i knew she was joking. I am a man, i am 18 years old now, she can't call me a boy like that! Even if i call myself a boy, it hurts to hear someone else say it.

She looked into my eyes with a smirk, like she had plans for me.

"So you could beat me at whatever game i want?" She asked while looking at me with those sexy blue eyes.

"Yes! Whatever you want!" I quickly reply.

"Hmmm okay... I bet you i can beat you at three sport games easily!"

"Okay, at whatever you want, miss!" I said without even thinking about the consequences of my actions, actions that will, in the near future, change my entire life to a world of unknown bliss!

"It's easy! I have to win three games, and you only one. The loser has to be the other person's slave for the rest of the day!" She says as she plays with my hair, like it was her own, turning it and passing her finger through it.

"Okay, where do we meet?"

"Tomorrow at 8:00 o'clock, my place. The sooner you come the sooner you get to be my slave and serve my superior body! I will send you the address over the phone!" She says as she stands up.

I stand up too. "Can't wait to beat you and get in control!"

"You wish girly boy! Tomorrow you become mine! Tomorrow i will turn you into the girl you always were and then i will fuck you up the ass, and make you MY girl!"

I feel myself blush, and my heart speed. She seems so confident about what she is going to do, that i feel like it has already been done. However, i realize that soon, i may be in bed with that gorgeous hot lady topping her and making her MY girl!

We hug each other good bye, and she cups my girly (sadly) ass with one hand and plays one more time with my hair with the other. Her hand on my ass start going closer to my ass hole through my pants, and i unconsciously push myself against her hand, while my hands are still firmly on her back.

"You see, i am the one in control girl! Your ass is mine! Your hands don't even dare touch my superior body!"

I realize my hands had moved away, respecting the body of that superior lady near me, while her hand was fully inside my ass and her other hand was finger fucking my ear. I let her do it, and push myself even more against her hand up my girly hot sexy feminine ass. What was happening to me? I catch myself smiling at the amazing feeling of getting my ear finger fucked, an action so intimate that usually happens the other way around, and that i started moaning to. I remove my hands from behind her and put them at my sides, as i feel too unexperienced to even touch her. I let her take control, and moan in girly sounds at the ear fucking of her expert hand. It feels so good, yet it is so wrong! Meanwhile, her other hand had found its way inside my jeans and was playing with my tight virgin untouched asshole.

She gets closer to my other ear, the one not being blissfully violated, and whispers in a hot sexy voice: "Tomorrow, i will fuck you up that girly virgin ass, and make you a girl. It was so easy getting you submitting to me, but i will wait for tomorrow for the real fuck!" Before i can do or say anything, she moves away from me and goes on her own way. I am so excited for tomorrow!

And it is weird, but i liked how she grabbed my ass like that, and how i let her take control this easily this soon. I felt like i already knew what would happen, but couldn't admit it to myself. Tomorrow, my body will be hers. I can feel it in my hair, my freshly fucked ear, and my ass, they already knew who they belonged to

Part 2: A wrestling match, or my first step into submission.

Her house was so big, it shouted dominance and power. I saw a swimming pool to the right when i passed the gate and large grass areas, just before reaching the big mansion that seemed to belong to some sort of a king! It was big, made in white sparkling stones, and looked huge. That girl was surely rich! I pick up my phone from my pocket and make sure that the address is right. It is. This is going to be good!

I parked my little Yaris in a parking spot next to many other cars (no need to tell you the type of cars these were..), they made my car look small, pathetic, and girly. This is exactly how i felt like all night long, finger fucking my ear and playing with my ass, trying to remember the amazing meeting we had. I was hooked on the amazing feelings this toying gave me.

I made my way to the house. It was 7:55 when i rang the bell of the mansion and waited. After 5 minutes of no one answering, and two more bell rings, i felt like i had the wrong address.

As i removed my phone from my pocket to make sure of the location, the door opened to her in sexy yoga pants and a tight workout bra over her sexy perfect globes. She looked amazing. I wanted to compliment her on her gorgeous looks when she interrupted me:

"I told you to come at 8:00 o'clock, you have to learn how to receive orders from me if you want to become my slave!" She says with a giggle in her voice, as she takes my cellphone and puts it on a table next to the door.

She had already started dominating me, by taking control of my phone, and indirectly, my whole old life.

I can't find anything smart to reply, and instead act like a complete pussy, already falling into submission:

"Sorry miss, i didn't mean to bother you. It will never happen again, i promise!"

"You may call me mistress." She says as she moves away from the door and lets me in.

I will pass describing the house to you, because it will take too much time to speak about how awesome it is. Let's just say that this lady is comfortable where she is. She walks over to a door on the right and just stares at me with a look that says "Come over slave. Now.".

I embarrassingly sped over to where she is like a puppy and follow her trough the rooms of the vast mansion. I stare at her ass as we move from room to room to a place where our first contest seems to begin.

She turns around quickly and catches me staring at her ass. Angry at what i did, she says with authority in her voice:

"Hey! My ass is off limits to you! You are not worthy enough to see it!"

"I am so sorry it won't happen again!!"

"Good girl! Such an obedient slave! Okay now our first contest is wrestling. First one who pins the other or makes him tap out 2 times wins. Now try helping me move away those stuff."

I had quickly moved my eyes off her sexy ass that i will surely not look at again, like a good girl. What did i just think?

I notice we are in a small gymnasium with a weight kit in the middle.

I start helping her, and soon notice how strong she is compared to me: while i move stuff that are light, just like a girl (goddamnit!), she takes care of 20kg+ objects, and i see her muscles flex and relax. I already know she will beat me, but i also know i will give it my best shot. I am a man, for christ's sake!

After a while, she looks at me and says, with sarcasm in her voice:

"Honey, how about you warm up for the match ahead, and let me do all the real work, i believe it will ruin your back if you try carrying anything! I sure don't want my future slave to get hurt!"

"Thank you mistress!" I say before realizing my mistake.

"Good girl!! I like you already babe!" She says before i can get to explain myself.

Embarrassed, i remove my sweatshirt and start stretching my weak girly muscles in a corner of the room. I have to admit they are weak and girly next to the hot muscles of this lady! I was dressed in a mid-knee high short and a shirt as i twisted my -girly- body as far as i can take it. Why did i refer to my body as girly? Was i already falling into submission?

In less than three minutes, she had finished moving the heavy weights, and had called me to the center of the room. After that, she reminded me the rules: no punches, just holds, the one who makes the other submit or tap out wins a round. First one to win two rounds is the winner.

The match begins with us standing, and soon enough, she had me on the floor when she lifted my slim feet off the ground.

"We will get to shave those feet soon enough girly boy!" She says as i stand up as fast as i can.

She had caught me by surprise, something i will not allow again. I get closer to her and take hold of her right arm. She quickly counters by taking hold of my pinky finger and pulling it towards the ground. I squeal in pain as my arm muscles stretch more than they can bare. She pushes me off her and waits for me to recover.

I get closer to her, trying to grab her waist, but she manages to get behind me and in no time, she has me on the ground again and gets on top of me, straddling me with her smooth legs.

"See those hot legs, she says, soon you will have same ones, only yours will become even smaller, i am stronger and have more muscles than you do!"

I feel so embarrassed, and blush weakly. I realize too late that i had my hands on her smooth legs, worshiping them and caressing every curve.

"They are so beautiful, so are so lucky to have them!"

"Soon, you will too!"

She then grabs my head, and presses it between her hot breasts! I don't understand what she does, until i realize i can no longer breathe! It feels so hot, yet so wrong, to have my head forcefully stuck between the breasts of a women i met just a couple of days ago! And it is the first women that lets me that close to her. I have been single my whole life, and now, i had found a lady that is taking easily control of my body and directing my every movement.

As i try to push my head off her sexy globes, holding them and pushing them away, i feel the softness of her mounds and unconsciously start playing with her large aureolas. She secures my head with one hand and reaches the other under my shirt to play with my little nipples. I moan inside her breasts, and hold at her breasts firmly, trying to pay it back, even though i can barely breathe. I don't even fight anymore, and let her take full control of my body, as i put my arms around her back and hug her.

She still holds me against her breasts, yet a bit softer now, as she expertly plays with my sensitive girly large nipples. I moan my acceptance as i caress her back, and feel my body melting into hers. I am a game between her hands as she pinches my sensitive nipples and takes control of my girly body. I feel myself change into a girl, my mind transforming into a more feminine one. My body responds to the simple act of nipple play as i moan my love and my new submission. It feels all so surreal, and my head goes a bit numb with the lack of oxygen.

I love the feeling, but have to hold on to dear life, as i tap out for the first time. She takes my head away with both hands, and plays with my long girly hair as she says:

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it! Even though i had to tap out in the end, it was so hot! I never wanted to tap out, but life was calling me back." I admit openly.

"Good girl! If you really liked me playing with your sexy small breasts so much, why don't you take off your shirt?"

Without thinking, i do just as she asks and i stare into her eyes.

"Good girl! And hot slim body!" She twists my nipples, and pain merge with pleasure as they both invade my body.

"Ah yes! That feels so good! Play with my breasts! Don't stop."

That is when she stands up to get ready for the second round.

I dumbly stand up, topless, feeling slightly exposed, as i think about how easily she got me to tap out for her, and how hot i felt between her expert hands. I have to be stronger if i want her to fulfill my every need! Or maybe do i want to become her slave and listen to her orders, become a girl and give her my body? No! I have to take control!!

The second round starts, and surely, seconds later, i was on my back on the ground, her at my shorts levels, looking down at my hairy legs. She was fast, agile, and strong. A true wrestler. She reaches over and holds a bunch of hair, and pulls at them quickly to remove them. I yelp in pain.

She keeps it up, taking a bunch of hair in each hand and pulling them off. It hurts so much, i feel my eyes water.

"No please stop, i can't take it anymore!" I yell out.

She keeps it up, not once slowing down, and hair after hair disappear from my legs, and as i scream agony:

"I give up! I give up! I can't take it anymore! You win!! I give up!"

She turns around to look me into my eyes and says with a soft voice:

"Do you tap out, girly boy? Or do you want me to continue feminizing you by removing every hair you have on your legs?"

"I can't... It is so hard for me! I want you to take them off, but not this way! It hurts so much! Please stop! Please!" I moan and pant under her expert hands.

She holds another bunch of hair, turns around once more, and says: "Who am i to you, girly boy?"

I know exactly what she wants to hear:

"You are my mistress! You are my ruler! Please stop my agony!"

"I soon will be your mistress, yes, girly boy!" She says as she removes the last group of hair.

"Thank you mistress!" I say as she stands up and moves away from me.

She is not tired at all, actually she seems quite relaxed! I, on the other hand, am sweating and panting. As i look down to my legs, i notice the horror: not one hair is at the same size as the other. I find myself wishing that she had removed all my hair! I think, maybe soon enough, i will get to shave them as she promised me! I couldn't figure out if it was a good or a bad thing. Maybe i soon will..

"Time to go to the tennis court!" She says, pulling me out of my trance.

"Throw your shirt in this garbage can, girly boy, it is hot out there, and you lost it when you lost this game! "

I do as told by my mistress. Did i just call her that??

"Good boy!" She congratulates me

Part 3: The tennis match or finding my feminine side.

After about ten minutes, we are at the tennis court, training each one of us on her own - sorry his own - side of the court. I can't believe how big her house is! It is so amazing, and has everything in it. She explains to me that her dad possesses one of the most important business firms in the country, and that the house was a gift for her birthday! She even tells me that there is no one around, and that were are alone, which relieves me, having my shirt off and all.

I feel so weak an inferior to her, her fully dressed, me in my shorts only, and looking at her hot strong body -but not her ass, i was not worthy of it- after every hit i make.

I learn of her on our way here too that she is 20 years old. When i admit that i am 18 years old only, she says:

"Wow that is so cute! You are younger than me, and that is another reason for you to be kneeling soon enough at my legs!"

I don't reply, but smile at the idea. She is a dominant, and i find myself slowly turning into her pet. Into her girl!

She comes over to my side of the playground, and i forget about the ball i am playing with as i stop to look at her. I feel so attracted to her!

She gets close to me and makes me hold her racket as she stands behind me. I can feel her breath on my ears as she speaks:

"Let me tell you the rules, girl!"

I feel her soft hands on both of my ass cheeks through my shorts. I willingly push my back to her as i reply in my mind: "yes mistress".

"First one to win 3 sets out of five wins the game. Do you think you can survive past the three sets that i will beat you in?"

"I believe i can, miss. "

I feel a hard smack on both my ass cheeks

"Sorry mistress!" I correct myself as i place my girly ass on her hands once more.

"Good girl! I am proud of you! You are quickly learning your lessons!"

I feel proud of myself: i have been a good girl so far, but i can't stop myself but making a last remark:

"Only girls like you mistress cannot last all 3 sets!"

She presses up against my back and i feel her breasts on my upper back beneath my long straight hair as she squeezes my nipples in the front. I moan in a feminine voice, indirectly showing that i indeed am a girl, as she had told me since the beginning.

"We will see who is the girl!" She says and then leaves to her side of the ground.

The match starts with the ball in my hand. I had trained at tennis when i was young, and still know how to play.

I serve the ball and it barely passes over the net. She quickly send it back to my side of the playground and i can't reach it to send it back.

"Good girl! Try hitting it harder next time!" She shouts over as i prepare myself for the next serve. That makes me warm, her telling me what to do and calling me a good girl!

Soon enough the game starts unfolding, with her winning the first match at 40-0.

The next few games, i would start returning the ball, but she would be too strong to me! As she took control of the center, she would send me running from side to side to follow the ball. I would soon be panting , while she would be calm and relaxed at the center of the play.

She would congratulate me for my intense tries with words that would contrast my femininity with her dominance:

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • I Am Alice

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds