• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Queens Gambit Ch. 05

The Queens Gambit Ch. 05

The journey from Christchurch to Mitre Square is less than a mile as the crow flies. One lies within the deepest darkest parts of East London seething with the concentrated masses of a dozen immigrant populaces the other in the sanctified marble and sandstone porticoes of the great City of London itself. Holmes knew these Streets as well as any man alive and every nook and cranny that might cast light on the complex evil web that spread before him. Hours past in diligent yet fruitless inquiry, from the costermongers of Spitalfields to the resplendent top hatted bankers and tycoons of Liverpool Street. Finally weary, disheveled and almost at a total loss he found himself at the Armenian bathhouse adjacent to the great Masonic Temple in Mitre Square.

"You would care to take a bath before resting? We have arranged for some clothes and boots to be acquired to your measurements and they should arrive by the completion of your toilette."

Holmes nodded eagerly. Certainly his ablutions of the morning had been adequate but the luxury of a real bath was too good to refuse. Vilis clapped his palms together and a male attendant dressed in very traditional Kurdish attire answered the call.

"Please follow Tomas Mister Holmes. He will show you to the bath and steam room that adjoins. Do not concern yourself it is totally at your individual and personal disposal. There is another floor below that others can utilize."

Holmes followed the man through the door to find himself in a long corridor he took to run the length of the entire building. The central part of the floor was carpeted with a deep piled weave that seemed to absorb every noise from footfall. Tomas moved silently ahead and Holmes holding the hems of the long towel gown he had been supplied to replace his soiled and tattered clothes followed dutifully. Each door to left and right drew his attention and he noted absentmindedly that each was numbered in even leaps.

Tomas opened the second last door on the right and gestured for Holmes to enter. He found himself in a predbannick, the room being totally covered from floor to ceiling with heavy wooden planking inducing the feel and smell of a pine forest on a very hot summer's day. A row of hooks lined one wall, divided by vertical sheets of timber, producing the effect of cubicles without actually allowing for any particular degree of privacy. Holmes was quite at home in a bath house and without a thought stripped his robe at once. He began to carefully arrange the discarded garment upon a hook but with a chiding cough Tomas took the toweling robe and placed it in a large wooden chest designed for just this purpose. A little further along were stacked a vast array of white and colored towels and again gesturing for Holmes to follow Tomas handed him a white bath sheet of quite enormous size.

Holmes struggled to successfully drape the towel around his skinny frame but eventually, probably frustrated by his ham handed attempts Tomas with some dexterity arranged the material in a good imitation of a toga. Stepping back to nod with satisfaction Tomas again led him through a further door to a quite sumptuous tiled and mirrored bathroom. The central tub was at least six feet square and the sides high enough to allow a large man to sit with water up almost to his chin. The water in the bath was steaming and Holmes considered diving straight in.

A sharp cough at his left elbow shook his attention away from the pools immense pull and to a series of wall mounted shower units running along a raised tiled trough. Walking to a door inset a little further down Tomas cracked it sufficiently for Holmes to see that it contained both closet and urinal. With some pomp and presumed completed duties after this unveiling Tomas bowed stiffly and backed towards the predbannick before turning with great grace and stepping silently through the entrance. Holmes stood for a moment and contemplated the stillness. Apart from the gentle bubble that came from the circulated water in the steaming tub no sound entered the space. He was amazed how silently everybody moved and with such grace and precision. London was generally a cacophony of noise from dawn to dusk wherever one settled even for a moment and he had come to accept quiet as an impossibility. Now suddenly to find himself surrounded by utter peace was almost alarming.

"Like the interior of a tomb."

The words escaped his mouth without intention and he laughed involuntarily. He absentmindedly stroked the day stubble on his chin and again considered whether as beard or mustache might serve his serious nature better.

"That would feel rough for kissing!"

Holmes laughed again and then quietened as the room echoed His mirth back, almost mockingly. He stoked the twelve hour shadow again, but this time just smiled. Stepping towards the first shower head in line he proceeded to look for a control. He was amazed to find that just approaching sufficiently produced a deluge of water automatically.

"Motion activated, how very convenient."

The water was a little on the tepid side and Holmes stepped sideways to avoid the stream for a moment. His movement activated the second head which produced quite as strong a volume but just a little warmer. The first shower head ceased to spray and dripped a little in indignation at its so speedy abandonment. Holmes shimmied right again and with some satisfaction received an even warmer dousing from the third head.

"Know I get the idea. How very clever."

By the time he had reached the sixth head he was not only suitably clean but the water had heated sufficiently to prepare his skin for the pool. He quickly flew from one to the other, taking full advantage of the two tiled steps to plunge happily into the appreciatively hot brew.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

He was beginning to become accustomed to talking out loud to no one in particular. Silence has that effect.

The water was very hot, almost to the point of discomfort, but not quite. Holmes sat with his back pressed against a corner of the square perfectly tiled bath and tilting his head back gazed at the ceiling. At first glance the expanse was bare but then with growing amazement he began to see the outlines of shapes and figures appear. The mural was painted white on white, only carefully scanning his eyes repeatedly across the seeming flat surface allowed him to differentiate the slight variance in shades that with concentration produced a stunning three dimensional diorama. Clearly he saw into a room, the floor and lower parts of the walls covered in what seemed to be wood overlaid in heavy precious metal leaf. The room contained two figures, each of them having four faces and four wings, the outer wings of each touching the walls to either side, the inner wings meeting tip to tip in the center. A heavy veil hung from the ceiling behind the statues, the material multi-patterned in three distinctly different shades.

"Well Mister Holmes it appears you have been seen through the artist's deception to the room beyond."

"What is it Vilis?"

"Why it is the Kodesh Hakodashim, the Holy of Holies, the Inner Room of Solomans Temple. That is where the Israelites God lives, behind the curtain."

Holmes looked hard at Vilis. Solomans Temple was something he had often heard mentioned in the days of his childhood.

"Your Father himself had great knowledge about the temple and its mysteries, as have all your antecedents before you. You will come to have answers to all your questions in time, but now it is important that your rehabilitation proceeds directly."

Vilis stepped to blue and white marble sideboard that took up much of the wall to Holmes' right and reaching into a nook withdrew a silver hand bell. Having rung three peels He opened a drawer and moved to stand by the bath steps carrying two large white, very absorbent looking toweling sheets.

"Your attendants will be here shortly. Please step out of the bath at your leisure and take ease upon the marble massage table. I will leave these towels here on the steps for your comfort. Please feel free to use anything you need or as your pleasure demands."

Stooping just long enough to place the sheets upon the steps Vilis again backed a few steps before with his usual polite bow turned and left. Holmes felt slightly uneasy, he was full of questions now and had the strongest suspicion that it would be considered very improper to press for the answers he sought to early.

"Patience Sherlock, patience. How often must you be told? Be patient."

The remark was made to the ceiling and sure enough the response came back with due vibrato.

Rising to his feet he shakily mounted the steps formed into the baths base and climbed out. He caught sight of his reflection in a mirror. Sure enough he was bright pink from toe to neck.

"Look at the fresh channel lobster."

Chuckling gleefully Holmes wrapped the warm toweling sheets around his slim but muscled frame and padded the few steps to the marble slab. Laying one sheet across the chilled surface he stretched face down along its length and pulled the other sheet across what would have been his otherwise exposed nakedness. The temperature in the room seemed to remain a fairly constant seventy degrees or so and did not accumulate any of the anticipated condensation making it very comfortable and just right for rest. Reaching down he managed to stretch to a small pillow by the tables pedestal legs and placing it between the right side of his face and the hardness of the marble closed his eyes.

Holmes stirred as the towel covering his back was folded back carefully to the waist. He felt the smooth oily touch of the masseurs hands begin to gently knead his shoulders and sighed happily. The digits worked deep into the aching muscles so recently relaxed by the heat of the bath and Holmes felt the tension of the last few days begin to melt away. He had learned from past experience that often the most skilled masseur was also the most physically unappealing. Once he had been perfectly rubbed down by a soul whom could only be described as a wizened and hunch backed dwarf. Holmes took great care not to judge by appearance or physical deformity but sometimes the fact of not knowing made that ethic simpler. The hands were perfect, both in knowledge and pressure, the appearance attached from the wrist up was at this moment totally irrelevant.

"Some pomegranate juice Sir?"

The voice was male, youngish, the English stilted with a heavy accent. Holmes rolled his eyes up as far as possible but was unable to see who addressed him.

"Please if that is possible."

"For you all things are possible Sir."

The sentence ended with slight snigger and Holmes felt a straw pushed against his mouth. Opening his mouth slightly and gripping the thin tube between his lips he took a sip. The pomegranate juice was chilled perfectly and the sweetness puckered the inside of his cheeks. Another sip and he pushed the straw away with the tip of His tongue. He felt the soft dabbing of a silk cloth upon his damp outer labium and luxuriated at such care.

"Sir would like anything further?"

"No, I am replete for now, but another sip in a little perhaps."

"As you wish Sir. I will remain here at your convenience."

"The gentleman's feet need some attention."

Another mans voice, much like the last but different enough for Holmes to easily distinguish between them.

"Please excuse any discomfort my tending them might bring."

Holmes moved his right hand slightly, the only gesture possible in his present position. The signal was greeted with low laughter from the vicinity of his toes.

'Sir I hope I am not massaging too hard."

A third masculine voice, obviously attached to the hands now manipulating His spine.

"No not at all the pressure is perfect thank you."

Giggles upon giggles joined giggles.

"The Gentleman's nails are very uneven!"

" Fetch the manicure set from the drawers Klaus."

Holmes heard the softest of signs that a drawer was opened and closed then felt his left hand being lifted and smoothed.

"Please spread your fingers Sir."

Sherlock complied politely and heard the clips as his nails began to be straightened and shortened.

"Cute and smooth hands. I want to feel these fingers caress me."

The accents were very strong as the attendants chatted but Sherlock found their lilting conversation very stimulating.

"Gripping you more like. Your such a slut Klaus."

"You just want to bury your face in that sweet ass Gorje."

All three attendants seemed to dissolve in fits of laughter and Holmes noticed that the hands working on him seemed to grip a little tighter.

"He has a very big member, did you notice?

"I nearly touched it straight away!"

"I want it in my mouth!"

Holmes felt the tip of His left index finger taken between soft flesh and moistened before being released again.

"Just like that."

Sherlock was enjoying this game, being massaged luxuriantly and listening to the attendants fantasizing about pleasuring him. The hands that had been busy on his soles and heels now circumnavigated his ankles.

"Another sip Sir?"

Sherlock opened his mouth in preparation and felt the slightest brush against his lips before the straw entered. This time when he released the straw he felt not the touch of silk but the a quick pass of a hot moist object.

"So daring Gorje."

"My ass is trembling!."

The attendants laughter was long and hard and Holmes began to wonder exactly were this would end.

The hands working on his back had turned their attention to his lower spine. They passed back and forth from hip to hip adjusting the modesty saving towel as they worked. Soon the sheet was low across his buttocks and the hands worked in circular motions on his firm mounds. Occasionally a hand would slip absentmindedly into the valley separating his cheeks then quickly retreat.

"I want to lick his hole."

"Arri, you would not dare."

"Watch my tongue disappear given half a chance."

Arri, Gorje and Klaus, now knowing all their Sherlock names started to combine them in different combinations. He smiled and wriggling settled down further onto the toweled slab. The three attendants giggled at his movements and their hands seemed to become even more concentrated on his well being.

The hands had reached his knees and were generating enough gentle side pressure to oblige him to part his thighs a little. Gorje manicuring His hand was now filing and buffing and Holmes could feel the gentle pressure as he carefully worked on the cuticles. One hand on his buttocks began to cup and then release the flesh whilst the other ran gently but firmly up and down the valley from small of back to just above his anus. Holmes gasped as both the hands parted his mounds wide and he felt the hot wet tip of a tongue flick luxuriantly across his ass bud. A pair of lips started nibbling at his ear and the hands on his knees slid up His inner thighs to gently fondle his love sac.

"Is this permitted?"

Holmes blushed at his own stuttered statement and reddened more when the giggles came back loud and fast.

The tongue began to lick around his tight asshole before probing gently into the orifices entry. A hand cupped his seed pods and another gently ran up and down the crease along the center of His bag. The lips on his ear and neck opened and teeth nipped and caressed his skin. Sherlock attempted to turn but was held in place and even the attempt to look at his tempters was nullified by the careful positioning of a silken cloth around his eyes. He was getting hot, hot from the steaming water, hot from the massaging, hot from the hands that seemed intent on taking him utterly. He felt his penis harden and the familiar throb of a full erection started in earnest. The sac in Klauses grip was tight as his fingers carefully massaged each testicle in turn. The tongue in his ass dipped deeper and deeper as the fingers of the hands stretched the skin surrounding it tighter and tighter. The lips on his neck moved round to start to lick and nibble at his mouth, gently biting into the soft tissue but releasing every time he attempted to make contact with his own tongue.

Hands gently raised him into a position where he was on hands and elbows, thighs spread wide and ass raised high into the air. A different tongue began to penetrate his ass whilst he felt a mouth enclose the tip of his twitching member. At last the lips on his face pressed hard against him, but rather than being allowed to take charge the foreign tongue pushed into him and danced around before seeming to thrust almost down his throat. Holmes began to shudder, even though he had ejaculated earlier that day the pressure built by this triple assault was overwhelming.

The mouth on his penis began to milk him fast and hard and the tongue in his ass was deep enough to seemingly lick his prostate. He spurted violently, emptying like a broken dam in one long explosion of furious foam. The boy beneath him fervently drank all he could manage, throat accepting swallow after swallow until Holmes love tube had been drained completely. Gently they laid him back down upon the slab still breathing hard and fast with the effects of the expulsion. As if quite normally the attendants returned to their tasks, massaging, oiling, manicuring, as if nothing untoward had occurred. Finally having completed their tasks to their own and each others satisfaction the hands left his person in one movement.

"We hope our work was to your pleasure and satisfaction Sir."

The giggles drew slowly distant and Holmes' reply found no one in particular.

"Thank you yes I am quite content."

He smiled inwardly as the feelings of exhaustion began to return and his eyes grew heavier and heavier.

"So lucky, I am so lucky."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Queens Gambit Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds