• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy It's Too Much! Ch. 02

Daddy It's Too Much! Ch. 02

Author's note: All characters are 18 years of age or older.

A big thank you to Julie for taking the time to message; I'm glad you liked it.

_________________________________________________


In a tent, camping at the lake:

She leaned down between his legs, putting her face close. Tentatively, she reached out, her fingers gently grasping just under the red bulbous head. "Oohh daddy... your thing--"

"My what?"

"Your thing, its soo beautiful." She sighed, softly stroking her fingers along the length which began to slowly stiffen. "Ohh!" She stared, her eyes rounding.

"My cock you mean."

"Daddy!" She blushed.

"Well young lady, if you can touch it, you can name it." He pried her fingers away, holding onto her hand.

"Daddy! Please!" She tried to reach for him again.

"No, not until you name it." He held her hand back.

"Your co-cock." She turned beet red.

"My what?" He released her hand.

"Your cock," she sighed, licking her lips in contentment as her thumb rubbed the engorged red bulb which felt silky smooth against the soft pad of her thumb, pulsing and jumping slowly between her fingers, the small slit opening and closing, seeming to gasp for air.

"Ooohhh." He moaned softly, tilting his head back as his eyes fluttered. The ground lurched beneath him, nothing in his world now except the soft silky stem of her fingers wrapped around his length like a living fleshy velvet glove.

She held it closer, bringing it right to her lips, eyes tracing every throbbing detail. "It's so beautiful... so silky smooth... ohh," she moaned, as the red bulb suddenly lurched between forefinger and thumb, a dew drop slowly dripping from the small slit.

"Ohh baby! Aahhh god!" He jerked, feeling the tip of her finger gently probing, stroking the sensitive groove just under the red bulbous tip.

Later that week, when they're back home:

"Morning daddy."

"Morning sweetheart." He turned to face her, his robe falling open.

"Daddy!" She turned away, hand shielding the side of her face.

Surprised, he walked over to where she sat at the kitchen table, dangling right in her face.

"What's the matter honey?"

"Daddy!" She shook her head, scrunching her eyes shut. "It's early! You're in the kitchen!"

"So?"

"So it's weird! Walking around the house half naked for no reason at all, it's kinda gross." Her eyes remained closed, face still averted.

"That's not what you said at the lake." He inched even closer, the fleshy length practically touching her cheek now.

She gulped, a prickling at her cheek, feeling the fleshy throbbing length hovering right there. Goddd—the smell of him was overpowering, the raw raunchy scent suddenly there, all pervasive, tickling her nose, making her dizzy. "Th-that was different," she choked out, "we were in bed together, we're not now..."

"Oh I see, it's the bed that makes it alright."

"I—OOHH!" She jumped, almost overturning the chair, as her cheek burned, the bulbous red tip rubbing a silky soft scorching trail along the length of her cheek. "Daddy!" Her eyes scrunched even tighter, even as her tongue lolled out taking in huge gulps of air as she panted.

He shifted closer, holding himself with one hand, laying the length of his swollen member flat against the side of her face and slowly... languidly... he tilted forward ever so slightly... then back...

"Ooooh daddy," she moaned, sitting absolutely still now as the hugely swollen silky smooth marble length lay against her cheek like a throbbing fleshy ruler, sliding up and down, scraping against her downy cheek, hardness against softness.

Looking down, he could see the red glistening bulb shifting up... down... up... down... against her temple, the tendrils of her platinum blonde hair tickling exquisitely against the sensitive tip.

Falling... falling... she sank into pure sensation, his raw pungent smell in her nostrils, his thick swollen slab sliding against her soft cheek, rasping flesh against her flesh, roaring in her ears, hammering in her heart, stars bursting behind eyelids, squeezed tight—Ohh, a sudden wetness between her thighs, her fingers diving down, frantic, frenzied, seeking, searching, touching, caressing—Ahhh yesss—shivering, shuddering, slippery wet hot fleshy folds opening, quivering, quavering—Oh Ohhuhhaa Aaah—touching tingly tender little knob throbbing, fingers flicking, flicking, FLICKIIINNNGGG-OOOOHHH, pleasure cresting, crying out, cloudy soft, enveloped by cocooning cloud of warmth everywhere...

Lightning quick, his arm shot out, gently cradling her head as it fell back, hair a blonde silky flag draping over his arm, her eyelids fluttering, breathy sighs between puffy lips, small soft hand still wedged between her thighs, under the waistband of her sweatpants.

She melted, body boneless, going to jelly in daddy's strong arms. Burying her face in the crook of his neck as he scooped her up, her eyelids drooped, warm fuzzy languid lazy contentment flowing through her body like liquid morphine, feeling afloat in a soft swaying tide drifting to and fro, gently rocking and rolling in his arms as he walked toward the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy It's Too Much! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds