• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 04

Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 04

123

Gavin waited patiently in the living room of their suite which was breathlessly extraordinary to her. She walked around mesmerized as Gavin watched her with his secret smile when they first arrived. They were going to dinner first before going to the party which Gavin refused to elaborate on despite her many pleas. He only told her it was something to witness, not to describe as words would never do it justice.

He was flipping through Alex's sketchbook when the doors to the bedroom opened and Alex stepped into the living room. Gavin rose from his chair and started at the top of her head and drifted downward. He had called both a make-up artist and a hair stylist to come to the suite to prepare her for the evening. That blew her away. Never before had anyone treated her with such luxuries!

He let his eyes devour her. She bowed her head submissively letting him taste her with his eyes. To drink her in. She loved the way he was looking at her. He came to her slowly and walked around her, inspecting and admiring every inch of her.

His fingers brushed her available skin, and in the dress she was wearing there was a lot of available skin to touch. It caused ripples of pleasured goose bumps to cross her. It also caused her nipples to harden and they became soft lumps in the thin fabric of the magnificent dress she wore.

The unknown dress that was in the bag was stunning when she finally saw it. It covered her, but didn't at the same time. It was see through except for the areas that had to be covered. There was lots of skin not covered and what was covered could still be seen through the lace for the most part.

The blue color of the dress brought out Alex's eyes and when she looked in the mirror she didn't recognize the beauty that looked back. It looked like someone else in the mirror. Maybe it was a magic mirror Alex decided. Everything else about Gavin and this new world was magic, why not the mirror? Mirror, mirror on the wall she teased the stunning woman in the reflection.

"Oh my," Gavin whispered. "You have taken my breath away!"

"Shall I breathe some into you?" Alex asked boldly.

"I need it," Gavin smiled as he touched her face. She moved closer to him and pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply.

"Oh my, so eager!" Gavin smiled when she broke her kiss.

"Eager to serve you, Sir," she whispered back.

He tucked her hand into his arm and escorted her from the room. Walking from the elevator all heads turned to them and she flushed under their gaze. Her head dropped.

"Absolutely not," Gavin whispered. "Head up, let them bask in your beauty!" She lifted her chin and kissed his outer arm in thanks.

The valet tripped rushing to open her door and nearly fell while she waited for him. He apologized with his eyes but it reminded her of the coffee shop with Elizabeth that first day. She had caused her first stumble with her looks.

"I thought he was going to hit the pavement," Gavin chuckled when they were both in the car and he began to pull out. Alex giggled. "Must have tripped over his tongue."

"I'm sorry," Alex smiled. "I'm only for you to look at."

"Can't say I blame the kid, I had the same problem," Gavin grinned.

"Please, Sir," Alex said softly looking at him with a hunger that wasn't missed. "Don't hurt your tongue, I would like to use it later."

"So eager!" Gavin gasped. Alex bit her bottom lip for her boldness. She wouldn't have dreamed of making a statement like that before. Now she was making them without thinking. Gavin made her make her thoughts known. She decided then and there, no holding back. Be bold!

The restaurant was crowded but Gavin was taken right to a table despite the fact there were several people waiting. Alex felt like she was on display as she walked with Gavin following the maître D' to their table. Every man looked. Most women did as well. Some looked on their men with jealousy. Some looked on her with lust. She liked it. All of it!

"I love the fact you can make an entire restaurant stop and stare," Gavin smiled as he looked at the menu.

"They were looking at you," Alex whispered.

"Not a chance," he smiled shaking his head. "Nobody was looking at me, I could have been in a monkey suit and nobody would have noticed me walking next to a beautiful woman like you."

"I was looking at you," Alex told him running her fingers on his arm.

"You keep that up and I'm going to fuck you here in the restaurant," Gavin threatened with a smile. Alex started to get up. Gavin looked to her.

"Here at the table or should I wait in the restroom?" Alex smiled boldly testing her own resolve.

"Oh! My! So eager!" Gavin gushed as he took her hand to his lips. Alex stood by the table waiting for his command. Gavin looked to her as she stood there. "You're serious?"

"I am at your every command," Alex told him. "Your desires, are my desires. Your wishes are my commands."

Gavin sat back in his chair and looked at her. He was stunned and it was showing in his eyes. She was happy to have that effect on him.

"In all my life," Gavin began slowly, mesmerized by her beauty, not in the physical sense but her inner beauty that only those who knew her would know. "No one has ever said that to me." He whispered. "For the first time in my life, I have no words! Measured or unmeasured!"

"For the first time in my life, I have said those words to someone," Alex told him. "I will never utter them again, to anyone except you."

Gavin's jaw dropped visibly. Again Alex relished in it. She also thought about what he said. No one had said that to him? Not even Elizabeth? He mentioned he had owned several subs, none of them made a statement like that? It seemed to roll off her tongue easily, like it was supposed to be said to him. What other words would move him that way, she wanted to find them. To separate herself from the others. To make her stand out in his mind.

"Please," he smiled tilting his head to her chair. She sat but frowned subtly. He of course, didn't miss it.

"Soon," he whispered in her ear as he kissed her temple.

"You are going to fuck me?" she asked him while his lips were pressed to her temple. "Because, I want it all. Your hands, your lips, your body...your cock. Your cum."

"Switching on me?" Gavin grinned against her temple.

"I will have you," Alex said boldly. "One way or another."

"I will have you," he whispered as he let his tongue pull her earlobe into his mouth.

"Tonight?" she asked as she melted in her seat.

"If it pleases you," Gavin whispered.

"It would," she returned softly thankful that he may not wait for Elizabeth before using her in ways she wanted to be used. "In ways I have yet to fathom!"

Gavin pulled his Aston Martin into the circle drive of enormous home just south of the Wisconsin border. It was out in the country, isolated, with no other homes visible. There were lots of cars around the large home. Limos, Ferraris, Porsches, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguars. They were all represented. It looked like a car lot for the uber rich.

Gavin pulled her door open and held his hand for her and she took it quickly. She moved to the side and let him shut the door as a valet came and got in the driver's side to take the car away. He moved his body to her and pressed her to the car with it. She smiled up at him then lowered her eyes as she was supposed to.

He tilted her head up.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked her carefully gaging her.

"I am ready for you," she whispered getting lost in him. "As long as you are there, I am ready for anything!"

"So eager!" he smiled. "One last thing." He put his hand in his suit pocket and pulled out a lace and satin choker necklace it looked like. She studied it as he held it up.

"This is your collar," Gavin explained. "In our world, a collar means you are owned. If you are owned, no one is permitted to lay a finger on you without permission. By your owner." She nodded that she understood. Somehow that knowledge made her feel safer. She was worried there would be a mass of horny, out of control men groping as they saw fit.

"This is the last chance, there is no turning back. Your eyes are about to opened to a world that once they are opened...they can never be closed again," Gavin warned her with a tilt of his head towards the house.

"Green," she whispered. "I am safe with you. You are my protector. My Dom. My owner. My master, and most importantly...my teacher."

"So eager, Little One," Gavin smiled tucking her hand into the crook of his arm and leading her up the stairs to the massive home.

The door opened when they reached the top step and a man in tuxedo nodded to them as they entered.

A stiff haired butler came to them as soon as they were inside. It appeared he was straight out of the Downton Abbey show she enjoyed so much.

"Good evening Dr. Steward!" the man greeted warmly.

"Good evening, Charles," Gavin smiled.

"Miss," Charles bowed.

"Charles," Alex bowed back, she glanced to Gavin to see if that was the right way to speak to the man. He read her and nodded.

"Madelyn complaining that I'm late again?" Gavin teased with the man.

"She might have mentioned it once or twice!" Charles nodded as he took Alex's wrap from her shoulders.

"Where is the evil bitch?" Gavin joked loudly so that those in the foyer could hear. It caused them to snicker.

"Right here!" the older woman groused from the staircase, just as loudly for all to hear the playful banter.

"Good evening, you evil bitch," Gavin laughed. The group laughed heartily at the loving exchange. Alex clamped her teeth together to keep from laughing. It was obvious to her that these two adored one another.

"If you weren't so wonderful, I would have you shackled and in my dungeon!" she warned as she came to them eyeing Alex the entire way.

"What have we here?" Madelyn asked drinking Alex in much the same way Gavin did in the hotel room.

"This is Alexandria," Gavin smiled taking her hand and lifting it and then spinning Alex slowly so Madelyn could look her over completely.

"Absolutely breathtaking!" Madelyn gushed. "Violating one of your absolutes?"

"Temporarily," Gavin nodded. "As you can see, Alexandria can make absolutes fall by the wayside rather easily."

"Oh, Yes," the elder woman gushed. "And where is the other stunning woman you have?"

"California," Gavin said with an angered exhale.

"Well," Madelyn smiled still looking at Alex like a luxurious meal to be eaten, noting the anger and knowing it should be defused as quickly as possible. "You have still brightened this entire party with your current sub."

"She is a pet," Gavin corrected quickly.

"You are not taking her on as your bottom?" Madelyn asked shocked. She noted that the stunning specimen was exactly Gavin's type.

"I'm monogamous, you know that," Gavin told her. "Alexandria is new to the life, she hasn't fully decided on what she wants as a member of the life."

"For this?" Madelyn said reaching to her but stopping just short of touching her. "May I?" Gavin nodded after judging Alex's reaction. The woman traced her finger around Alex's face causing her to warm under her touch.

Alex thought it odd that she found the way she was being treated as a compliment but where most would find it belittling. Talking about her like she wasn't there when she was. Like she was some sort of possession. A car or a fine piece of jewelry.

Alex let her secret smile come out as she thought this. She was a possession. She was Gavin's possession. She looked up to the woman before her and realized she was reading her. She lowered her eyes quickly remembering that she wasn't to look a Dom in the eye.

This woman screamed she was a Dom with her every move. The way people looked to her and treated her. But more importantly the way Gavin looked on her with a hope of her matronly approval. Like he was bringing a girlfriend home to meet his mother.

"For this, I would have no absolutes other than the pleasuring of this delicious creature!" Madelyn gushed. Alex lowered her eyes and looked to Gavin who looked on with pride.

"Gavin," a group of men called out and he turned and nodded to them.

"It appears you are being summoned," Madelyn laughed with a roll of her eyes for Alex's benefit who Madelyn noticed was looking at them through her eyelashes while her head was down. "I'm sure they need some sort of erectile dysfunction advice!" she teased the older men summoning him, causing Alex to giggle before putting her hand over her mouth.

"I'm sorry," Alex whispered.

"She speaks?" Madelyn teased. "And it makes me wet!" Alex looked to Gavin who watched her reaction carefully.

"Are your rules in place for your pet the same for your subs?" Madelyn asked in jest.

"Of course," Gavin scoffed knowing she knew better. He sized up Alex's reaction and could tell by her quickened breath she was excited to have both Gavin and Madelyn gushing over her. "But judging by Alexandria's reactions she seems intrigued by you...perhaps something can be arranged."

"You big tease!" Madelyn slapped at him. "I know there is no way in hell you are going to share this lovely pet!"

"Think so?" Gavin asked never taking his eyes off Alex as her breathing increased with the idea that Gavin was possibly offering Alex as a treat to the woman in front of them. "She seems willing."

"Gavin, stop it!" Madelyn ordered. "I'm an old woman with an old heart! If I were to sample such beauty, it would kill me for certain!"

"I have had the same thought," Gavin agreed with a smile. "But what a fantastic way to go!"

"Agreed!" Madelyn laughed. "Seeing how you are about to be vulture fodder, perhaps I could at least have the honor of showing her around? To save her from their leers!"

"I think she would love that!" Gavin smiled. "Alexandria?"

"I am yours to command," Alex said softly. "Whatever pleases you would please me immensely!"

"Oh my!" Madelyn gushed. "Like the angels themselves! And I know you said she hadn't decided, but I have had my sub for the better part of five years and she has never said that to me!"

"I'm right here," Gavin told her in her ear. "I trust Madelyn with my life, she will allow no one to harm you either. You are protected at all times, whether I'm by your side or not! Enjoy."

"Yes, Sir," Alex whispered as his lips kissed her.

Madelyn took her hand and guided Alex away. Alex looked over her shoulder at him and he winked. Her secret smile came out. Gavin moved to the men that had summoned him.

"New to the life?" Madelyn asked her.

"Yes...," Alex stuck on what to call her. She didn't dare call this woman 'Sir' as she does Gavin.

"Mistress," Madelyn said without being asked. Alex shook her head slightly as she forgot, Doms read the people around them easily.

"Yes, Mistress," Alex said softly.

"Well," Madelyn smiled at her. "You couldn't have picked a better Dom!"

"No?" Alex smiled proudly.

Madelyn stopped and turned her around to face the filled room.

"See all the Doms in here?" Madelyn asked her. Alex nodded as she scanned the room.

The Doms were easy to spot, they had no collars. They were well dressed, and had an air of aristocracy to them. She felt as if she was transported in time to an age of royalty. Lords and Ladies. Barons and Baronesses. Some had collared subs nearby. Some with leashes attached to their collars as well, as their Dom or Mistress held the other end.

There were others in the room as well. There were nearly naked women and men wandering intertwined with the collared subs. There were some subs who were dressed as she was, some with less on, and the collar around their neck varied. Some were made of thick, stiff leather. Some of chain, like a dog's collar. Alex felt hers. It was soft and gentle. Another way Gavin spoiled. He could have chosen a different collar, but even his marking of her as taken was caring.

The Doms themselves had a different look. The walked more confidently, they looked more superior. The subs were never far from their masters. Then there were the others, she didn't know what they were called and she would have to ask Gavin. She would add it to the litany of questions to ask him.

"Gavin is the best of the best among them, he is the best I've ever heard about. He is, quite simply, the best!" Madelyn explained with a no doubt shrug of her shoulders. "As you go about with your Master tonight, watch the reaction of the other bottoms in the room. They all eye him. They all desire him. His abilities are well known!" Alex smiled and blushed.

"I take it by the look on your face and the fact the heat from your body just doubled you know it well yourself," Madelyn teased.

"Not well, but I was with him for the first time last night, Mistress," Alex told her.

"Well, knowing Gavin's absolutes, I'm guessing you haven't had the pleasure of his cock?" the Mistress asked her. Alex shook her head disappointedly.

"Well, Gavin is more talented with his hands than most Doms are with everything they possess," she said looking at Alex. "What was your number last night?" Alex furrowed her brow. "Hmm, hesitation?"

"No, Mistress," Alex said softly, the panic evident. "I just don't have instruction on what to say and what to not say."

"Your number then," this was a statement. Not a question. One that told Alex to speak the truth and withhold nothing.

"Fourteen total," Alex answered softly.

"Fourteen?" Madelyn asked. "And how did that make you feel?"

"I still feel him as we speak," Alex said immediately, with her secret smile. "My entire body! My complete mind. My soul."

"That's Gavin!" Madelyn laughed. "That number will quadruple in the near future...he was part of a show here one night...57 is what I witnessed that night."

Alex looked to her with a dropped jaw.

"He stopped when the girl passed out from exhaustion," Madelyn smiled. "The girl couldn't walk properly for two days."

"Holy shit," Alex gasped. "I'm sorry."

"That was the general consensus, that night, 'holy shit'," Madelyn laughed gently hugging her. "Since that night, his legend has been whispered amongst subs. You will not be liked among them. He is a much wanted man. I must warn you, they can get pretty catty when they want to!"

"Yes, Mistress," Alex smiled. "Thank you for the warning."

"I see a question in your eyes?" Madelyn asked her.

"You said 'show'?"

"Yes, there will be entertainment tonight, various shows of sexual perversion for the entertainment of all," Madelyn smiled at her naiveté.

"Who takes part?" Alex asked her.

"Whoever wants to," Madelyn shrugged. "No, Gavin doesn't take part." She answered Alex's question before it was fully in her mind to ask.

"But he did once?" Alex asked about the story she was just told.

"It was early in his choice, he hadn't decided on a sub," Madelyn explained. "Since he has taken a sub, he does not entertain...much to the disappointment of all!"

Madelyn walked her around the party introducing her to various people. Most of them high ranking business execs. Some Federal Judges. Congressmen. All of which surprised her. None of them were what she originally had pictured. She pictured old men who were perverts and screamed danger. None of these men and women seemed that way. She actually thought of an aristocratic feel to them. People of power for sure. Maybe not noble but men and women who were used to getting what they wanted. All of them looked upon her with a desire that was palpable. Some of their looks were flattering, some were uncomfortable.

When the looks would get uncomfortable she let her eyes drift to Gavin. He would smile at her when she looked. She could tell he was protecting her from afar. Watching her for any sign of distress. But there was no need. As soon as Madelyn introduced her as "Gavin's Pet" all would nod and their look changed. It went from a look of lust, to one of respect as soon as his name was mentioned.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds