• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Drunk Jane Taken Pt. 02

Drunk Jane Taken Pt. 02

Jane found herself in a bad situation.

She remembered arriving to the college party and pouring herself a drink from the bar, but then nothing until she had woken up in this upstairs room, tied to a bench.

The (admittedly, sort of hot) young man, presumably her captor, had just fucked her until she lost control and had a squirting, screaming orgasm.

Her orgasm subsiding, she started coming back to her senses. She still felt drunk, and more out-of-it than she usually was after just a beer. She was a relatively small girl though, and didn't drink often, so she hadn't learned her limit yet.

Embarrassed and now getting more frightened, Jane hoped that the noise would attract other party-goers to come and rescue her.

As if he knew what she was thinking, the young man chuckled. "That music is on so loud, none of those drunk kids heard you at all." He stroked his hard cock, which was absolutely dripping with her come.

"Now, I was so generous to you- I think you'll want to return the favor." He plunged his cock back into her shuddering pussy, making her scream out loud. Her poor pussy felt incredibly sensitive after the intense fucking.

"You know, just in case though..." He thrust into her a couple times, groaning. She was one of the hottest girls he had ever seen, and he could barely hold himself back. He imagined cumming into her unprotected pussy, his big load of sperm gushing into her depths and marking her as his territory. It was too hot. He had to pull out now to stop from cumming. He dragged his big cock back out of her, enjoying the squelching noise it made as her pussy clung to him, trying to keep him inside.

He practically ran back to the dresser and yanked it open. A handkerchief was in the top drawer, perfect. Jane moaned and sobbed from the bench, "please! please let me go..."

But he came back around to the bench, and tied the handkerchief around her head in her mouth, gagging her. He grinned. "Now we don't need to worry about you bothering anyone with your yelling," he said, gazing down at her. Her eyes, a little unfocused, were watering. The tears rolled down and over her soft lips, which were stretched around the blue handkerchief gagging her. Her tiny floral mini-dress was now bunched around her waist, leaving her ass and pussy stretched open and exposed.

He walked back around to look at her ass, running his hand along her smooth body. She shivered from his touch, her face burning red with embarrassment from being exposed like this. "You look so good, I wanna remember this forever," the young man said, and pulled out his phone to snap a photo of her bare cunt and ass. "You tell anyone what happened here tonight, and I'll send this to your teachers, parents, whatever." He hoped that it wouldn't come to that. If the drug he bought off the frat boy worked right, Jane wouldn't remember anything after he spiked her beer.

Admiring her naked rear from behind, he realized that now was his chance to fulfill one of his fantasies. He rubbed his cock around her vulva, making sure it was well-lubricated with her juices. She moaned a little through the gag, but he could hear her gasping every time he touched her sensitive clit.

He pushed two of his fingers into her pussy and was rewarded when she pushed back onto them, only managing to move her body slightly, since she was tied down. He withdrew them, now moistened, and started rubbing her little asshole.

When she felt his intruding fingers, she visibly flinched, and her ass tightened. However, as fucked up as she was, she couldn't offer much resistance. He rubbed her tight hole from the outside until he felt her relax a little- then he violated her ass with his finger.

It was heavenly. Her pussy had been so tight, he could tell it had gone unused for months. Her ass was even tighter though, squeezing his finger. Jane cried out through her gag. Even in her state, this felt wrong to her. He added another finger, and started working them in and out of her ass. She had squirted so much he didn't even need lube, his fingers were sliding in and out.

Jane whimpered. She was beginning to realize that he was going to fuck her ass, and she couldn't stop him. The only thing she could do was try to relax, so it wouldn't hurt as much.

The young man felt her ass relax slightly, and took his opportunity. He stopped stroking his cock, and quickly guided it to her ass. He pushed forward, the head of his cock straining against her asshole. She was resisting too much, so he leaned forward and grabbed her nipples through her thin dress. She cried out in surprise and pain, and he slammed his cock into her at that moment.

Jane screamed again, but it was partly muffled from the gag. She wasn't screaming from the pain- it did hurt, but what hurt more was the humiliation, the knowledge that this man was violating her, entering her without her permission, and fucking her somewhere that had never been fucked before. She felt his naked cock squeeze into her, stretching her ass painfully wide around his shaft.

"Oh God!" He cried out. "Good little girl, good fucktoy, take it, take it, TAKE it like a good girl, yes!" He slowly pumped in and out of her unbelievably tight ass, making her gasp each time his huge cock left her. She was starting to feel pleasure with the pain. His cock was so big inside her that she could feel it rubbing against her g-spot, even through the membrane that divided her pussy from ass.

Jane felt the familiar tingling warmth start to spread from her groin into her torso and through her limbs. She was going to cum again, from this stranger's cock violating her ass. He pushed in and out, his rhythm getting faster, and his breaths getting shallower. His cock was dripping pre-cum again, lubing her ass even more. Her makeup was running down her face, but he didn't care. He speared his cock into her violently, making her take the entire thing. He pounded hard, his cock getting close to exploding. He didn't care about Jane, he just wanted to force his cum into her, to leave his mess inside her hot young body.

Someone pounded on the door.

He froze. His cock was buried deep in her ass, and he needed to cum, hard. Jane felt it throb inside her, stretching her open further.

"Is everything all right in there?" A male voice called out.

Jane whimpered softly, but neither of them answered. He made a split second decision, and rammed into her with force again. If he was going to get caught, he wanted to make it worth it.

He pumped into her, picking up speed until he was ramming her body with full force. The bench scraped across the floor, and Jane was trying to shout through her gag. He slapped her round ass, and her ass involuntarily squeezed his cock. It felt so good, he slapped it again and again. Her ass started milking his cock, squeezing each time he landed a blow. He let out a low growl, which turned into a long loud groan as his cock started to pulse and explode with cum. He grabbed a fistful of her hair from behind and slammed into her stretched open ass, cumming harder than he had in a long time. His cum splattered her insides, filling her tight hole completely. He felt more cum shoot from himself, overfilling her and forcing some cum out. It ran down her legs, dripped down her pussy, and onto the floor. She was filled with his milky cum, and now covered in it too.

The guy at the door knocked again, louder this time. "If nobody answers, I'm coming in!" he said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Drunk Jane Taken Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds